VENOM » SKZ Lee Know [mafia a...

By NE0FLIRT

[MAFIA AU] In a dangerous country where gangs lurk in every corner, KIM YUN-YEONG runs into LEE KNOW, the bos... More

0.01 || INTRODUCTION
0.02 || MAIN CHARACTERS
01 - The Recruitment
02 - First Impressions
03 - Acts of Kindness
04 - Late Nights & Lectures
05 - Strict & Stupid
06 - Good Girl
07 - The Heist Begins
08 - The New Ace
09 - In Disguise
10 - Distracted?
11 - IOU
12 - Jealousy, Jealousy
13 - Aiming For Your Heart
14 - Birthday Soulmates
15 - Apologize.
16 - Forgive, Don't Forget
17 - The Sun and the Sky
18 - Silence
19 - Pretty Boy
20 - Silent Cry
21 - Scars
22 - Admit It
23 - A Fake Kiss
24 - Perfect Aim
25 - Yours
27 - The Beauty of Blood
28 - Heartaches & Heartbreaks
29 - Always You
30 - Heart Shockers & Stoppers
31 - Slowing Pulses
32 - Brave Hero
33 - Reunion
34 - Lover (FINAL)
35 - Destined (EPILOGUE + A/N)

26 - Tension

4.3K 137 319
By NE0FLIRT

SONG REC: "KNOCK DOWN" - XDINARY HEROES

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

The group hadn't had a proper, full celebration for their previous victory against Oh Yeomra yet. Stray Kids decided on going out to drink and eat.

Yun was in her room, struggling to zip her dress up as the clock ticked. She wore a sultry dark red dress that was absolutely stunning, despite the difficult zipper.

Lee Know knocked on her door. "What's taking so long?"

"Um...I can't zip up my dress. Can you come in?"

"Y-yes."

She opened the door, turned around, and swept her hair aside quickly.

He just stared. "Do you...need help?" he asked, as if it wasn't obvious.

She nodded. "Zip it, please."

He slowly zipped it up for her, painfully aware of his fingers brushing against her back. He could've finished in three seconds but he stretched out the moment. She looked amazing. Amazing enough to bring a mafia leader to his knees.

When the job was done, he pressed a light kiss to her neck and then put her hair in the back again. She let out a little sigh before tensing.

She stared at him from the mirror. "Thank you... I'll be down soon."

Lee Know walked to the door. "No problem." Turning back, he smiled. "You look beautiful, by the way."

He left the room, leaving Yun to just stare at the door with bright red cheeks. Felix entered a minute later, oblivious to her dazed state. He helped her apply her makeup and did her hair.

She put on heels that made her the exact same height as Lee Know. She didn't know why she thought of that first, though. But being the same height as him meant that it was easier to ki—

"Okay, darling!" Felix said with a clap, pulling her out of her thoughts. "Outside we go!" He presented her to the members proudly.

All she could see was Lee Know staring at her. And she couldn't look away.

The members began to stand up, and they headed outside. Today, the gang would be getting to the restaurant by limousine, and the walk to the vehicle would be slightly far.

Somehow, Lee Know and Yun ended up walking at the end of the group, staying in comfortable silence.

The laces of her heels unraveled, and she paused as everybody else continued walking. She was wearing a short dress, so she couldn't bend over to tie it, and her heels were too high and thin to risk popping a squat without flashing anybody or falling.

She stared at her heel in silent contemplation before Lee Know spoke up from behind her.

"Can I help you out?"

Yun was baffled. "I can lace my own heels"

She bent to do it herself but her dress went up. Lee Know's hand moved to cover her ass, and she flinched from surprise.

Lee Know tried to act calm but his ears were red. "S-sorry, it was a reflex, I really didn't mean to, like, it's just, yeah."

She laughed nervously. "Alright, um. Can you wrap the laces around my calf?"

He slowly got on one knee. She had a sudden vision of him proposing to her, but she swatted the idea away. She was brought back to reality when he grabbed her ankle and placed her foot on his thigh.

He tied it for her carefully. She was burning red, her eye on him and refusing to blink so she could engrave this exact moment into her brain. Lee Know was on his knees, lacing her heels up for her, in a suit, with a sexy smile on his face.

"Is this right?" he asked. When she didn't respond, he looked up at her.

"What? Oh, yeah, thank you," she said, embarrassingly breathless, even though Kim Yun-Yeong did not get breathless.

"Good."

He gently brushed his fingers across her calf before placing her foot on the ground. He smirked when he saw she was blushing. He then got up and offered her his arm, which she took without a moment of hesitance.

He stood next to her as they entered the limousine, and when she sat down, he sat right across from her. On Yun's left was Felix, who was chatting the entire time.

They finally arrived at the restaurant. All the members had dressed up, but that wasn't what made them stand out. It was simply their good looks and the vibe that they never completely relaxed. It was the energy of a mafia gang.

As she walked past other tables, she could feel people's eyes on her. Lee Know glanced over at her with a concerned expression and stepped closer to her. Sometimes though, she felt as if he wasn't looking at her with just concern.

She sat beside Lee Know at the end of the table. The members said a quick toast and began to order their food and drinks. Within minutes, the table was completely covered.

Yun didn't drink alcohol, but she watched as Lee Know was getting drunk. She knew that the fight two days ago took a huge toll on him. Analyzing him, she saw cuts all over his hand and a large cut on his cheek, which he had covered with her makeup.

"What are you staring so hard for?" he teased her, taking her out of the moment. She looked away, red with embarrassment.

"Um–"

"Excuse me, Miss," a voice interrupted. She looked up to see a young man, probably in his mid-twenties. She could feel the eyes of all eight members on the back of her head.

"Yes, how may I help you?" she said.

"Well, I was having dinner with my colleagues, and I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes upon. May I have your number?"

She opened her mouth to respond but a hot palm on her bare thigh made her freeze. She turned her head to look at Lee Know, who was glaring at the innocent man.

"She's not single," he seethed.

"Oh, I am deeply, sincerely apologetic–"

"Just go," Lee Know said harshly. "Before I make you regret testing my patience by continuing to stand here."

In a blink of an eye, the guy disappeared.

"Somebody's a little jealous~" said Han.

"Little?" laughed Hyunjin. The members took turns teasing Lee Know, but Yun couldn't hear a thing. She stared at Lee Know until he took his eyes off the table and made eye contact with her.

And then he smiled the widest, proudest smile she had ever seen.

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

On the way back home, she noticed Lee Know coughed a few times.

When they arrived home, she tapped his arm. "Lee Know, I need to check your lungs and the cuts on your hands and face."

He tilted his head but otherwise didn't question her. "Of course."

He came into the infirmary a bit later. Yun plugged him up and set up the monitor to check his heart rate, as well.

"Let's get testing."

After a couple tests, Yun was finally able to breathe. "You're good."

"I think I was just coughing, Yun." He smiled slightly, as if her worry amused him.

"I have to make sure."

His voice dropped an octave. "And I'm not complaining."

Flustered, Yun ignored his words. She fixed up his hand then leaned in to put ointment on his face. His heart rate rose so much the heart and patient monitors began to beep. She turned, surprised. And then she looked back at him.

His face was the picture of being calm and collected, but his heart rate differed. She panicked. "Are you okay? Does something hurt?"

He shook his head. "Just continue.'

"But are you–"

He took her hand and put it on his chest.

His heart rate rose even more, and then she realized.

"It's you," he said, keeping his hand over hers.

"Me."

He gave her a small smile. "Yeah. Now, finish the job, Yun."

She gave a quick nod and continued to work. Every time she touched him, his heart rate would rise. It gave her a great amount of pride.

When she was done, they both lingered, not wanting to end the moment.

"May I see something?" he asked.

"Yes?"

He attached the heart monitor to her, and paused in front of the patient monitor, which showed her heart rate.

He slowly turned, in almost a seductive manner, and then brought his face close to Yun's.

She sucked in a harsh breath as her heart rate was all over the place.

"Were you okay with me touching your thigh?"

Her brain was already short-circuited. She could hardly think. He was messing with her. But her heart betrayed her by beating faster.

He left and she was alone in her room, with a hand on her chest and breathing shallow.

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

"THREE! TWO! ONE!" Han screamed, slamming the mat.

There was a mix of disappointed sighs and cheers as Hyunjin lost to I.N. The members were wrestling and placing bets on who they thought they would win as a fun practice.

"Can I go?" Yun asked. As a woman, she was nervous, but she wouldn't let that determine anything.

Changbin laughed. "But Yun, my dear, you're so weak~"

"Fine." She stood up. "Go against me then." Because she was much taller and had been working out, she knew she had a chance.

They got into position on the giant mat and grinned. The members — minus Lee Know — began placing bets from the side. It was 6-1. Six votes were for Yun and one pity vote was from I.N.

"C'mon Changbin," I.N said drily. "AND YEAHHH YUN!" he shouted.

The match began, and Yun lunged forward towards Changbin, who was knocked over instantly. Lee Know walked in, eyes slightly widening at the scene before him.

"Don't be too rough with Yun," he said. "She just stopped using her inhaler."

Hyunjin snickered. "You should be more concerned about Binnie. He's getting even more beat up than I was."

It was very true – she was already on top of Changbin, holding him down and tickling him.

"STOP, PLEASE," Changbin yelled while giggling. Yun just wrapped her legs around his stomach, holding him down.

"She has to be a top," said Han.

Lee Know glared at him. Han withered under his look.

Changbin shouted from under Yun, "She is DEFINITELY a top!"

Yun flipped him so that she had a chokehold on him and he was on his stomach. The tips of her ears were red from overhearing Han. I.N screamed and Seungmin covered his ears.

Felix smirked at Lee Know and asked the members. "Do you think between Lee Know and Yun, Yun is still a top?"

"Ooo good question, Yongbok."

"Don't call me that!"

The members started placing bets on that, too. "Ohh, remember when she spilled the drink on the boss..."

"Remember when he begged for her forgiveness on his knees..."

Yun was so flustered that Changbin flipped on top, and Lee Know intervened instinctively, shoving Changbin off. Changbin looked up with a terrified look in his eyes.

"I'm sorry!" he whimpered. Lee Know ignored him and turned to Yun offering her a hand.

Hyunjin whistled. "Okay, Minho!"

Yun was pink, stunned by this act. But she grabbed his hand, and they walked out the room.

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

"So, on a scale of 0-10, how attractive do you find Minho?" Felix giggled.

She blushed. "Uhh–"

"Minho's pretty hot, right?" Han winked.

"I mean, I guess," she muttered. "Everybody already knows how hot he was. He knows how hot he is. Why is that even a question?"

"YUN THINKS MINHO IS HOT–" Hyunjin screamed before she slapped a hand over his mouth.

"Shhh!" she hissed. "What if he hears?"

Lee Know walked in. "Did somebody call my name?" He raised an eyebrow at Yun being bright red, covering Hyunjin's mouth.

He bit her fingers so that she could let go. "Well! Yun thinks that you, sir, are a smokin' fine–"

He screamed as she knocked him out of his chair.

"NOTHING!" Yun shouted. "You can leave now!"

Lee Know walked away, expressionless. He smirked to himself as he entered the hallway.

She thinks I'm hot.

————

helloo! i'm on summer break now :) how was/is school for you guys?

also!! i'm going to the twice concert this weekend! i'm super excited but i don't have a twice lightstick so i'm bringing my skz one 😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 14.4K 98
TW: 18+, blood, BDSM, death, torture, drugs, alcohol, abuse, mental illness Hate does not always mean that you despise someone. That burning feeling...
25.7K 565 18
~finished Editing~previous Name: Mafia ruler Bang Y/n, born and raised in Sidney Australia, her mom died when she was a baby and her dad has been an...
187K 9K 58
a gang / mafia au The world has been fading for the last years. The rules disappeared and chaos insurged. From the destroyed city, Stray kids are wor...
77.5K 1.7K 22
"Why are there so many of you? Is this a gangbang or some shit?!" Han Jisung is a average college school boy until one day he gets asked to join a g...