𝑴𝒓 𝑯𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒑𝒖𝒇𝒇 | Y...

By AACrystal

"In what house are you hoping to get sorted in? I would like to join Hufflepuff." Finally making eye contact... More

A/N
~Prologue~
~ Y3 ~ Chapter 1
~ Y3 ~ Chapter 2
~ Y3 ~ Chapter 3
~ Y3 ~ Chapter 4
~ Y3 ~ Chapter 5
~ Y3 ~ Chapter 6
~ Y3 ~ Chapter 7
~ Y3 ~ Chapter 8
~ Y3 ~ Chapter 9
~ Y4 ~ Chapter 1
~ Y4 ~ Chapter 2
~ Y4 ~ Chapter 3
~ Y4 ~ Chapter 4
~ Y4 ~ Chapter 5
~ Y4 ~ Chapter 6
~ Y4 ~ Chapter 8
~ Y4 ~ Chapter 9

~ Y4 ~ Chapter 7

105 3 1
By AACrystal

Y/N and Cedric were walking back towards the castle, hand in hand, both holding their brooms.

"How come you've confessed?" Y/N asked. This question has been on her mind since the moment the words left his mouth.

"Your flowercrown. Forgot?" he smiled like a child, poking her forehead in a teasing manner.

"Oh." she blushed, embarrassed and laughed it off.

"Be honest." she said, stopping in her tracks, making the boy stop too. "How long has my flowercrown been glowing pink?"

He chuckled. "Since you arrived. And the funny thing is, when you got out of your daydream and saw me so close to you, the pink light almost blinded me. It got so much brighter." he squinted his eyes, mimicking being blinded by the sun.

She lightly pushed him and they both laughed.

"What was your reaction?"

"Well, not too surprised. What can I say? I am very lovable. Some may even say too lovable." he smirked and gave Y/N a quick kiss on the lips.

Cedric insisted on walking her back to her dorm, so she agreed. Even if she declined his offer, he would've followed her. He had done so in the past, Y/N having noticed him every single time, but didn't say anything.

"Well, here we are." she gestured towards her dorm entrance. "See ya tomorrow."

"Alright." he said and gave her a kiss on the lips. "Later, darling!". He waved as she entered the Slytherin dormitory.

"So...'darling', huh?"

Y/N flinched, turning to face a smirking Evie. 

"Yes." admitted the Malfoy. Moments later, they were both fangirling. "I HAVE to tell you what happened. Come on, let's go-"

"What happened? Why are you both so happy?" entered the younger Malfoy, brows frowned in confusion.

"Something that we have been expecting for years at this point. You wouldn't understand though, Draco." Evie said.

"Really." he gave her a skeptical look then turned to his sister.

"Yes, really." said Y/N in a matter-of-fact tone. "Sorry, Draco, but you really wouldn't understand. Girl stuff-"

"Ew. Get out of my sight then." he gave them a disgusted look.

"That's no way to talk to a lady- to anyone, as a matter of fact. Draco, want me to teach you etiquette again? Or has father's teaching gone over your head?"

"No, sorry." he muttered. "But really. Girl stuff's gross.". With that, he left them to do his own thing.

The girls laughed at his reactions on their way to their room. The two Slytherin girl spent the rest of their day talking about Y/N and Cedric's relationship and date ideas. All you could hear from their room were whispers and giggles.

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Y/N was on her way to lunch the next day when she bumped into the Weasley twins.

"Oh, hey guy! How're you?" she smiled as she hugged them.

"Good. What about you, Mrs. Hufflepuff?" George chuckled at his brother's remark.

"Fine- Wait, who?" it took her a moment to process Fred's words. "Ced has already told you? Really?"

"Yea. We ran into him yesterday after your guys' date." smirked George at the last word and nudged Y/N in the arm. "He told us everything. Including how you almost blinded him with your flowercrown- Whoah, there, girl. Almost got me there." 

Y/N made a little water snake appear out of nowhere and tried aiming at George. Though she failed to wet him by just a hair.

"Speaking of Ced, there he is." remarked Fred when he spotted their Hufflepuff friend.

"Where?" asked Y/N, getting on her tippy toes and looking for him. The twins were taller than her by a little, but still taller. She found him and smiled to herself- but the smile was short lived. He was surrounded by girls. All three of them knew that he was popular with the girls, but she never knew just HOW popular.

"OOF, Y/N. Let's go get your man out of that sticky situation." said one of the twins and pulled her by the wrist.

It was clear he didn't want to be there and was thinking of a way to get out of the crowd of girls. When he spotted Y/N and the twins, he relaxed, knowing they were gonna help him.

"Hi guys!" he greeted the Gryffindors and then his attention went to her. He put his right arm around her, pulling her close to him. "Hey, darling!" he kissed the crown of her head.

The gestured not only surprised the crowd of girls, who were leaving by this point, but also Y/N. She wasn't expecting so much affection to be shown in public so fast. They haven't even been a couple for 24 hours yet.

She got to her feet and kissed him. 'Since he wants to show affection in public, this is how he should do it then.' she though.

That, obviously, attracted quite the number of gazes on them. Even some gasps. Pulling away, they both chuckled lightly from the attention.

"Let's go somewhere else, shall we?" he asked, putting his hand in front of her.

She nodded, and put her hand in his, intertwining their fingers. They ran out of the Great Hall and went into a small and empty classroom. Both panted, but also laughed.

"Well Draco's 100% going to find out now and will 100% tell father and mother." said Y/N between heavy breaths.

"The whole school will know by the end of the day." Cedric said, as he leaned against the door. For some reason they couldn't lock it so they decided to use Cedric as a barricade. "Hopefully that will make the others leave us alone, huh, little snake."

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

The second week of December came quickly, in Y/N's opinion. She and Cedric had been going constantly on dates, mostly study dates, every single week, at least twice.

Not even three days after they became a couple, the whole school knew; even the professors. One day, Y/N was walking to one of her classes and ran into Professor McGonagall. The woman gave her a proud smirk and left.

Professor Snape, in her next class, make a remark how "they're at Hogwarts to learn, and their learning shouldn't be second to their extra curricular activities". He wasn't speaking directly to her, but she knew the message behind it: Don't let your relationship come in the way of your grades.

Y/N found that strange, as her feelings towards the boy never damaged her perfect grades. But she still took her professor's words into consideration.

Other professors, though, didn't say or show any expression when in contact with the kids, but both Y/N and Cedric knew they had been a topic of discussion between the teachers in private. They didn't mind it though,

Same as every year, McGonagall came around, collecting the names of those staying at Hogwarts for Christmas. Y/N, Hermione, Ron and Harry were staying, as they though the holidays would be the perfect time to use the Polyjuice Potion; because, suprisingly, Draco was also staying at school this year. The same went for Crabbe and Goyle.

The potion was only half finished unfortunately. They still needed the Bicorn horn and the Boomslang skin. The only place they could get them was in Snape's private stores.

"What we need..." said Hermione "... is a diversion. Then one of us can sneak into Snape's office and take what we need.:

The three second years turned to Y/N. 

"Okay, I'll distract Snape. What about this: I go and ask him something about the homework he assigned-"

"Y/N. It doesn't matter what you ask him. You're in Slytherin; a Malfoy even." said Ron in a somewhat amused tone.

"Oh, yeah. Thanks for the reminder, Ron." laughed Y/N.

"I think I will do the actual stealing." Hermione continued. "You two will be expelled if you get in any more trouble, and I've got a clean record. So all you need to do is cause enough mayhem to keep Snape busy for five minutes or so."

"But why can't Y/N distract him?" said Ron.

"What if we need to distract Snape again? He will be on his guard the second time. It doesn't take a genius to make sure history doesn't repeat itself."

After thursday's Potion class the second years had, the four met up again on their way to the bathroom and told the Malfoy what happened.

"He knew it was me." Harry said. "I could tell."

Hermione threw the ingridients in the potion as Y/N stood outside the cubicle.

"It'll be ready in a fortnight." stated Hermione.

Ron turned to Harry "Snape can't prove it was you. What can he do?"

"Knowing Snape, something foul." sighed Harry, as the potion bubbled.

A week later, Y/N was walking hand-in-hand with Cedric, when they spotted a group of people around the noticeboard. They subconsciously agreed to go and check out what the buzz was about. When they arrived, they heard a student's excited voice.

"They're starting a Duelling Club! First meeting tonight! I wouldn't mind duelling lessons..." 

Y/N turned to Cedric who was already looking at her. "Going?" he asked. "If you're in, I'm also."

"I mean... could be useful. I wonder who the professors are. Can you tell? From this distance I can't see any name." she squinted, trying to make out the small text.

"Uh, nope." he shook his head.

After a few short seconds, Y/N agreed to at least check out the first meeting. If she wasn't fond of it, she could back down anytime.

At eight o'clock that evening, the two, accompanied by the Weasley twins, hurried to the Great Hall. The long dining tables had vanished and a stage had appeared along one wall, lit by many floating candles.

Right as they arrived, Lockhart was walking onto the stage, dressed in deep plum robes. Next to him was the Slytherin Head of House, Snape.

Lockhart waved an arm for silence and called "Gather round, gather round! Can everyone see me? Can you all hear me?"

As every student was closing in on the stage, Cedric put his arm around Y/N's waist to keep her close to him and made sure she wasn't being pushed around by the others. Obviously, the Weasley twins being the Weasley twins, they "oooh"-ed his action.

She took her eyes off the handsome boy and looked at her professors. To see Professor Lockhart blasted off his feet. Seconds later, he got back to his feet and said it was time for the students to try and put them into pairs.

Harry and Draco ended up being the first pair to duel; as of Snape's request.

They were supposed to turn around and face eachother on "three", but Draco ,being Draco, started early. He hit Harry so hard in the head, he stumbled. Harry, for revenge, made a jet of silver light hit the Slytherin in the stomach hard.

What happened after was like something that you would find at the circus. Y/N wanted to laught, as it was amusing, but she was also worried.

Then Lockhart decided to teach the two how to block spells. When demonstration came around, Harry had to block the Malfoy's spell, but the Slytherin had something else in mind; he made a black snake shot out of his wand.

Snape offered to get rid of it, but Lockhart insisted, but he only made the snake angry. That was when Harry took charge, in the worst way possible in Y/N's opinion; talk Parselmouth to the snake.

The students in front were terrified before Snape made the snake vanish. Harry didn't move at all when the students started making rude comments and Ron came to steer him out of the Hall. 

The next day, all Y/N could hear around her were people saying that Harry was the Heir of Slytherin and the guy that the snake hissed at the day prior, in the club, was lying petrified in the Hospital Wing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 1.6K 44
guys ik this is cringy 2020 was a trying time {Completed} You're a muggle-born who had gone to Hogwarts. It was your 4th year there, and you are in t...
369 34 5
in which, y/n, is a newly recruited death eater. tasked with taking down dumbledore, stressing along the way. at a death eaters meeting one night, s...
8.6K 195 34
Draco Malfoy and Emma Dawlish attend Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Emma is almost always a straight A student and she is forced to wo...
776 27 14
Growing up Gemini Patricia Malfoy was raised as one of the Heirs to Great and Noble House of Malfoy. Part of the Sacred Twenty-Eight Families, she is...