Blake Riley - The Legendary S...

By Hotshot_gamer01

You are familiar with the stories and experiences of both Peter Quill and Blake Riley. But in this universe... More

Character Bio
Guardians of the Galaxy
Star-Lord: Zero To Hero (Cast)
Chapter 1: The Orb
Chapter 2: The Misfits
Chapter 3: The Kyln

Allies of Star-Lord

774 18 7
By Hotshot_gamer01

Also, meet the friends and allies of Blake Riley. Oh, and there are a few that a more than just friends with Star-Lord.

Ravagers (Stakar Ogord, Aleta Ogord, Martinex, Charlie-27, Krugarr, Mainframe)

Nova Corps (Nova Prime Irani Rael, Rhomann Dey, Garthan Saal, Ko-Rel)

Lady Hellbender

Thor

Jane Foster

Valkyrie

Hulk

Cosmo

Howard the Duck

That's it for now, but let me know what other friends or allies should be added here.

Also, working on the first chapter for Star-Lord, so don't worry, it will be coming! Till then, see you guys next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658 17 8
River Quill and her brother Peter travelled the galaxy stealing things for money. Until one day they get caught with some new friends. One of them in...
101K 2.3K 12
You are a Terran and were taken from Earth the same year Peter Quill was. However, you were abducted by Thanos and raised as an assassin alongside Ga...
523 24 11
🪐I don't own the characters or GOTG 🪐Content and Trigger Warnings are at the top of every one-shot with the symbol ⚠️ before each one 🪐Feel free t...
215K 5.6K 26
You were abducted from the playground of your school after you ran away from your temporary home. The foster parents you had abused you mentally and...