After the forum was exposed...

Por Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimen... Más

After the forum was exposed, I died every day
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71: Continuation
72: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
73: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
74: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
75: Continuation
76: Extra
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113

114: Extra

129 4 2
Por Spinfoxie

Chapter 114

    "Bang—" the tail quivered, and the arrow landed on the target.

    Behind the archery target, the member of the club who was in charge of counting took a peek and hit the target. Holding the notepad, he shouted: "Ten rings, aim." As soon as the voice came out, the archer hadn't indicated yet, outside the club,

    onlookers The girl coaxed her cheeks and cried.

    "So handsome!"

    "Senior Tsukizawa is so powerful."

    "I heard that Tsukizawa-senpai is the most powerful senior in the club." "

    I don't know if he's great or not, but Tsukizawa-senpai looks so handsome in the club uniform."

    "..."

    The girls discussed excitedly, and voices from the dojo could be heard from far away.

    Matsuda Jinpei stood under the cherry blossom tree not far from the archery dojo, and could hear their excited voices from a long distance away, not only girls, but also male voices. Hearing a familiar name, he couldn't help but to Glanced from a distance.

    His vision was very good, and beyond the crowded heads, he saw Tsukizawa Yu in the middle of the dojo, wearing a white exercise uniform. He had short silver hair and looked calm, as if he didn't hear the chirping sounds around him at all.

    He held the bow and pulled the string, his azure blue eyes firmly locked on the distant target without any wavering.

    There was another ten rings, and the enthusiastic eyes of the girls almost burned the people in the center of the dojo, so handsome, so beautiful words kept coming and going.

    Matsuda Jinpei's eyes fell on Tsukizawa Yu's unfocused eyes, and he withdrew his eyes uncomfortably.

    He knew Tsukizawa Yu.

    Tsukizawa Yu was a man of the hour in their high school, with excellent grades and all-round sports. Besides, many boys also admired him very much. Wherever he passed, a large number of men and women surrounded him, and those on the inner three floors and the outer three floors were almost crowded. Do not go in people.

    But he himself is relatively indifferent, and he doesn't have any friends who are too familiar. His family conditions are not very good, and he spends most of his time working after school every day.

    Joining the archery club is just because after winning the archery competition, there will be a lot of bonuses.

    Matsuda Jinpei knew Tsukizawa Yu, but Tsukizawa Yu didn't know him.

    Just as he was thinking, the practice inside seemed to be over, and Tsukizawa Yuu, who had changed into casual clothes, came out with a quiver on his back.

    He lowered his head and followed behind several club members. The girls cheering for their training looked at them from a distance and did not approach them.

    Seeing Tsukizawa Yu coming out, Matsuda Jinping stepped back behind the tree, covering most of his figure, and waited until Tsukizawa Yu left, then he looked at Tsukizawa Yu's back from a distance.

    Suddenly, Tsukizawa Yu seemed to be looking for something, and looked over from a distance through the crowd.

    He has a strange silver hair, magnificent blue eyes like a foreigner, so beautiful that he has a thrilling feeling.

    Tsukizawa Yu has excellent grades, and he himself is good enough, but all these are overshadowed by his face.

    That delicate appearance is almost like a fairy.

    The spring breeze was lingering, and the flourishing fireworks were blown down by the wind, falling on his hair and shoulders. The pale pink petals softened his stern appearance, and his every move was like a close-up of a movie camera.

    He seemed to be aware of the overly enthusiastic gods around him, his eyelashes fluttered and he retracted his eyes, turned around and quickened his pace to leave.

    His back was gradually blurred, and Matsuda Jinpei looked at the back that was about to disappear, wondering what he was looking for.

    "Ahhh, who is he looking at?"

    "He won't have a girlfriend!"

    "Normally he wouldn't look at it?"

    "No way..."

    The girls were disturbed by Tsukizawa Yu's unconscious action, and Matsuda Jinpei couldn't help revealing half-moon eyes when he heard their discussion.

    Matsuda Jinpei didn't know who Tsukizawa Yu was looking for, but he knew that Tsukizawa Yu definitely didn't have a girlfriend.

    Because... the person Tsukizawa Yu likes is him!

    Although Tsukizawa Yu doesn't know him at all now.

    This may sound a bit strange, but it is the truth.

    To put it shamelessly, although they haven't met now, as soon as they meet, Tsukizawa Yu will definitely fall in love with him crazily.

    Six years ago, a forum appeared in his mind, and the comics on the forum recorded his love story with Tsukizawa Yu.

    Yes, he and Tsukizawa Yu are the male protagonists in the manga.

    Matsuda Jinpei couldn't help twitching the corners of his mouth when he thought about it.

    What would you do if you learned that your world might be a manga?

    And this manga is a danmei manga?

    This happened to Matsuda Jinpei.

    The name of the manga is "The Third Year After Your Death", and the content of the manga tells the story of Tsukizawa Yu and him knowing each other and loving each other.

    They have been in love for eight years and have experienced various difficulties. Then in the eighth year, he died in the line of duty, and Tsukizawa Yuu met his good friend, and then looked for his shadow in each other... Matsuda Jinhei thought of

    this The plot can't help but get excited, so he knows Tsukizawa Yu, not only the superficially indifferent Tsukizawa Yu, but also Tsukizawa Yu's real character. He probably knows him better than Tsukizawa Yu himself.

    But he really didn't want to like a man, so he avoided meeting Tsukizawa in school.

    Speaking of which, Tsukizawa Yu has always been a loner, and I haven't seen anyone he's looking for. It's not like where Tsukizawa Yu met him before he didn't know, and fell in love with him crazily.

    No! !

    Just as he was thinking, a palm patted his shoulder suddenly, his hairs stood on end in fright, and he looked back and saw his good friend Hagiwara Kenji.

    "Hagi, you scared me to death." Matsuda Jinping likes to call his friend Hagi.

    Kenji Hagiwara frowned, "Xiao Zhenping was startled. Come to think of it, why is Xiao Zhenping so serious? Is it a beautiful girl? Wow, there are so many beautiful girls here~ Is there anyone that Xiao Zhenping likes?"

    Hagiwara Kenji looked in the direction where Matsuda Jinpei was in a daze just now, Tsukizawa Yuu had already left, so he naturally didn't see anything.

    "No." Matsuda Jinpei denied, "I just met Tsukizawa who happened to be training here, so I took a second look out of curiosity."

    Hagiwara Kenji's smile froze, "Tsukizawa...haha, let's go then."

    Like a mouse touching When it came to the cat, Kenji Hagiwara immediately restrained himself from making noodles.

    Matsuda glanced at his friend, "Oh? You still don't like him that much?"

    "Because... because handsome guys are jealous of each other." He put his palms behind his head, making excuses with a smile.

    Matsuda Jinpei didn't believe it at all. He wondered if Hagi saw that he wanted to avoid Tsukizawa Yu, so he avoided Tsukizawa Yu like this, but since Hagi didn't ask him, he didn't ask any more questions.

    Matsuda Jinhei patted the petals falling on his shoulder, and went home with Hagiwara.

    Tsukizawa Yu returned home, still thinking about the system's prompt, and the characters in the anime appeared around him.

    who is it?

    At that time, there were too many people around him, and he really didn't know who the anime character was.

    But that was in their school, and most of the people around them were also people from the school. The system hadn't detected it before, could it be detected now?

    Tsukizawa Yu thought, and opened the system's forum page.

    His system is a piece of trash. When he opened the forum, the forum was always 404, as if he was disconnected from the Internet. Tsukizawa Yu had long been used to it, but he didn't expect that this afternoon, he suddenly said something like having a convulsion.

    [Anime characters are nearby. ]

    After finishing speaking, he disappeared again.

    The system brought him into this world six years ago, and he woke up from the orphanage with a blank mind.

    The system told him that his name was Tsukizawa Yu, and he died in the last world. The system spent energy to bring him to this manga world and reshape his body. If he wants to live in this world, he must Become a popular character in this comic world to resist the rejection of world consciousness.

    Of course, he can also refuse.

    The price of rejection is exhaustion of energy and complete death in this world.

    To die or to live, a normal person must choose to live, so he accepted this task.

    The forum is a sub-function of the system. The forum originally had comics for him to read, but the system seems to be in a half-broken state. The forum homepage can be accessed, but the content can't be opened, and a fault page such as 404 appears.

    Tsukizawa Yu didn't give up and continued to poke one by one.

    Because he had poked open the pages of comics before.

    Also relying on that stagger, he finally knew that he was in a detective comic, and the protagonist of the comic was a boy named Kudo Shinichi.

    Tsukizawa Yu clicked on page by page, it was still a waste system, Tsukizawa Yu closed the forum and gave up completely.

    "You~ come to eat~" a gentle female voice called him.

    "Here we come." Yuezhao put down her schoolbag and walked out.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.1K 227 58
Alternative Title: 我在横滨用马甲虚构救世主组织 Author: Li Han Summary: The system says, come and be a savior. Red Fang Whiskey said yes. He though...
10.2K 580 128
Alternative Title: 真酒是最强游戏制作人 Author: Fuya Summary: Yuuki Sowa, a former fringe member of the winery, took 300,000 yen from the winery and was k...
14.7K 790 168
Alternative Title: 我的漫画风靡咒术界 Author: tachibana Cat Duanzi Summary: Ever since I was a child, Hanae Takuto has always been able to dream of a...
3.7K 97 56
Alternative Title: 声优变身系统 Author: Insensitive to pain Summary: Ninety-Nine Lin, a special graduate of the Voice Actor Academy, was forced to bind the...