After the forum was exposed...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimen... More

After the forum was exposed, I died every day
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71: Continuation
72: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
73: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
74: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
75: Continuation
76: Extra
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
113
114: Extra

112

44 1 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 112

    Toru Amuro's voice dropped inexplicably. To him, that memory was a gray and rainy day.

    [Because of the members of the Kurogumi group, the existence of Matsuda was still discovered.

    Vodka threw the Matsuda in his hand to the ground, with a rare look of embarrassment on his face.

    Matsuda covered his abdominal injury, sweating coldly on the ground.

    It was the wound he was beaten by gin when he ran away.

    Yuezhao glanced at Matsuda on the ground, his pupils trembled slightly, Zhu Fu Jingguang and Amuro Toru also barely showed any strange expressions, they clenched their hands tightly, and could hardly imagine what would happen next.

    Not seeing anything strange about them, Gin felt that Matsuda looked familiar. He squatted down and found his police ID from Matsuda's pocket.

    "Are the police surrounded?" Vodka was startled.

    Gin stared at the introduction of the blasting team, thoughtfully, waved his hand, and let Vodka go out to investigate first.

    Yuezhao stabilized his expression, and asked preconceivedly: "What's going on?"

    "Oh? You asked me?" Gin Jiu stood up, recalling where he met Matsuda, "Isn't he your friend?"

    Everyone asked Those who join the organization have to go through information review to prevent them from being undercover. Yuezhao joined the organization in a special way, and the information was carefully checked. He still remembers that on the information form of Yuezhao back then, it clearly stated that he had applied for membership police academy.

    Although according to the information, Yuezhao didn't go to it at all, but this information left a deep impression on him.

    Finally, after some consideration, he let Yuezhao into the organization, but he did not forget the information about Yuezhao.

    Isn't this policeman the police student who has been helping him in the monthly photos?

    With Yuezhao's performance in these years, Qin Jiu has never placed the target of suspicion on Yuezhao, and now he casts suspicious eyes on Yuezhao for the first time.

    "You really don't know him anymore? Or is it the police's plan for you to join the organization?"

    Qin Jiu's eyes were like poisonous snakes with cold scrutiny. Couldn't help shivering.

    Yuezhao glanced down at Matsuda lying on the ground.

    "Really? If you don't say that I have forgotten, it's hard for you to remember so well." Yue Zhao said flatly: "Since you doubt it, then take him back and interrogate him."

    Yue As soon as these words came out, Zhu Fu Jingguang's almost suffocating mood eased a little, and he was taken back for interrogation, and there was still a chance to save him.

    Vodka walked in with a few men in black, and reported to Gin: "There are no police outside."

    Gin looked at Yuezhao's eyes and slightly curled his lips, "Of course I believe you, after all, you killed someone As many as me, but there must be a reason for this policeman to appear here suddenly."

    Qin Jiu asked his subordinates to put away the guns, "You said interrogation, I will not interfere, you just take it back for interrogation, and give me a The result."

    Yue Zhao smiled with a smile on his lips, his eyes were slightly cold.

    Qin Jiu: "The boss has just lost his anger, so he ordered him to come to support you personally. This is a trivial matter, and it shouldn't be a big deal to you, right?" Yuezhao smiled, "It's okay, then leave it to me."

    ]

    Amuro Tou just recounted the conversation at that time, and Conan felt the wit in it.

    Conan said: "Since Yuezhao and Police Officer Matsuda are old acquaintances, he definitely doesn't want Matsuda to die at the hands of the organization."

    Toru Amuro nodded, "It's natural."

    Toru Amuro analyzed the situation at that time for Conan.

    "Because of the doctor, Yuezhao has already lost part of the trust of the boss of the organization. After finally saving it, Matsuda, who had known him before, appeared."

    "So, if Yuezhao wants to gain the trust of the boss of the organization, he must do Matsuda's matter perfectly, without leaving any flaws." Conan understood.

    "Yes." Toru Amuro affirmed, "That's why Yuezhao proposed interrogation so that Matsuda would not be killed immediately, and then handed over the interrogation rights to Gin Jiu. If Matsuda was rescued during the interrogation time, then the person who neglected his duty is Gin, Matsuda still has a lifeline."

    "If it is handed over to Yuezhao." Conan had already guessed, "Then Yuezhao can't make the slightest mistake, otherwise it will be a choice between the life of Officer Matsuda and the trust of the boss." Toru Amuro nodded

    .

    【Songtian was escorted back to the organization by Yuezhao's people, and Yuezhao directly ordered people to throw him into the interrogation room.

    Zhu Fu Jingguang, who was calm and composed in front of other people, returned to Yuezhao's room and couldn't help showing anxiety.

    "What should we do now?" Matsuda's gunshot wound had not been treated, and he was directly thrown into the interrogation room. Could he really survive?

    How did Matsuda appear in the furniture factory! Toru Amuro was also in a difficult mood. No matter what, he couldn't just watch Matsuda die. He was so anxious that he didn't notice Yuezhao's abnormality, so he asked Yuezhao for help: "Yuezhao, I beg you..." "No!

    " Yue Zhao turned his back to the two of them, put his hands on the desk, and could hardly maintain a smile on his face, "How can I help you in this situation!" The

    boss has just regained his trust in him, let alone Matsuda Jinping He was still an acquaintance in the information, and now everyone in the organization knew that Matsuda Jinpei was in his hands. If he was rescued in his hands, he would be finished!

    Toru Amuro did not expect such a cold reply from Yuezhao, and was stunned for a moment.

    Zhu Fu Jingguang looked back in surprise, even if Yuezhao had agreed to become one of them, but Yuezhao's tolerance and indulgence to him made him subconsciously think that Yuezhao would not reject him.

    "Yuezhao..." Jing Guang couldn't help calling out.

    "Wait a minute, what is the friend that Gin said?" Toru Amuro grasped the point. He never knew that Matsuda still knew Yuezhao.

    Yuezhao looked coldly at the teacup on the table, he knew that it was the inadvertent staring at each other on the street that made Matsuda appear in the furniture factory.

    Matsuda who was shot, Matsuda who was lying on the ground holding his wound with pain...

    "Tsuki!" Toru Amuro called.

    Yue Zhao closed her eyes and told Amuro Toru about her past with Matsuda.

    "Before joining the organization, Matsuda once helped me..."

    The water drops on the cup slipped, and Toru Amuro, who learned about the relationship between Yuezhao and Matsuda, was dazed for a while, "How could this be..."

    No wonder gin will make Matsuda Jinping The interrogation was handed over to Yuezhao, just like the trial when Yuezhao joined the organization, it was a temptation for Yuezhao.

    Qin Jiu deliberately puts the right of Matsuda's life and death in Yuezhao's hands, to test whether he is really loyal to the organization.

    Don't look at the process, only look at the result.

    Toru Amuro's throat was blocked, "But..."

    This is also their choice, whether to give up Matsuda or Yuezhao...

    Yuezhao whispered: "The organization is my shelter, I can't give up, Matsuda's No matter who wants to intervene, I will not let him go."

    This is Yue Zhao's warning to the two.

    "But..." Zhu Fu Jingguang's throat was hard.

    What the hell is going wrong, it shouldn't be like this.

    "At least, at least heal his wound now?" Toru Amuro asked.

    "...Hmm."]

    The silence from a few years ago seems to have spread to the present, and there is silence in the car.

    Conan said softly, "So... Yuezhao refused?"

    "No, he agreed."

    [Even if Yuezhao said categorically, Toru Amuro could not give up Matsuda's life.

    He transferred the people around the interrogation room away, determined to expose his identity, and took Matsuda away. He took the key of the interrogation room, turned around, and met Yuezhao leaning on the wall

    . Cold: "Bourbon, I said, don't challenge my bottom line!"

    An Shitou stopped in his footsteps, and he tightly held the key in his hand, "Yuezhao, can you really just watch Matsuda die?" "

    Then is there any way you can have both?" Yuezhao said in a low voice.

    "How could it not be possible!" Amuro Toru's eyes flickered slightly, "You are Yuezhao!"

    Yuezhao didn't understand what Anshitou meant?

    Amuro Toru really felt cold because of Yuezhao's refusal, but looking at Yuezhao's eyes, he realized that Yuezhao was determined, and he would never say the decisions he made, and would only implement them with practical actions.

    Those words of Yuezhao are not only a warning to them, but also a persuasion to himself.

    Amuro took a step forward, grabbed his hand while Yuezhao frowned and evaded, and stared into his eyes, "I know him, he won't back down when he is in a desperate situation, he will do what he wants to do, it's greed To the extreme, people who can only force."

    Yuezhao stared at Toru Amuro in a daze.

    Amuro said word by word, "Is there really no other way?"

    Yuezhao looked at Anshitou with pleading eyes, his Adam's apple moved slightly, lowered his eyes, and said, "Two years." "

    What?"

    Yuezhao's voice Depressed: "I got the research data from the doctor, relying on those data, within two years, the laboratory is very hopeful to develop a benign drug for cancer, and it is precisely because of the huge benefits brought by the benign drug that the boss treats me I didn't pursue it too much."

    In just two years, hope is in sight, how could he give up at this time!

    Amuro Toru could understand Yuezhao's determination not to give up Ue Sawako, and she couldn't hide her disappointment in her heart, but soon, he realized that Yuezhao's words showed his attitude, all he wanted was the hope of Ue Sawako's recovery.

    Toru Amuro was short of breath, "Let's cooperate, Yuezhao!"

    His eyes lit up, "I know what you're worried about, what I said last time was not a joke, I know you didn't join the organization voluntarily, as long as you cooperate with the police, I promise, after the matter is over, I can guarantee your life Safety."

    Yuezhao raised his eyes, "Is it just life safety?"

    An Shitou saw that Yuezhao was indeed a greedy person, and he would desperately protect what he cared about.

    He also didn't want Matsuda to die here.

    Amuro said, "I will let you be my executor, and you will have certain freedom, but you will no longer have an identity for the rest of your life, and you will work for the police." Such

    conditions are not enough to make Yuezhao heartbroken, "And What about it?"

    "You are such a cunning hunter." Knowing what Yuezhao cares about most, Amuro Toru said, "I will not interfere with your research. If you have the ability, you can continue to find someone to study. On the contrary, the police will Guarantee Miss Yujiang's safety."

    What Yuezhao lacked was not two years of research time, but whether he could move freely after cooperating with the police.

    With Yuezhao's current ability, even if the organization collapses, it will be easy for him to find someone to continue his research.

    Yue Zhao closed his eyes, as if he was weighing the gains and losses. After a while, he said in a deep voice, "Okay."

    He agreed. ]

    Conan was in a trance, "Early when Matsuda was arrested, Yuezhao decided to cooperate with the police. All his subsequent actions were to force you and force you to take out all the bargaining chips." "Yes." Yuezhao is a smart

    and

    fearless And selfish guy.

    He couldn't give up on his former friends, family members, and himself. It would not be an exaggeration to say that he is a greedy person.

    "Then what happened later? Then why did Yuezhao lose his memory?"

    Toru Amuro fell into memory.

    【Toru Amuro knows Yuezhao's ability.

    He couldn't hide his excitement at the cooperation with Yuezhao, he believed that they would rescue Matsuda.

    After the two parties reached an agreement, Yuezhao also revealed his plan to rescue Matsuda.

    Amuro Toru thought it was just a rescue drama, but Yuezhao proposed a plan to destroy the organization.

    "Rescue Matsuda? No, this will make the organization completely suspect me, and the gain outweighs the loss. Isn't your goal to destroy the organization? Then we will solve the problem from the root and completely destroy him. In this case, even if our identities are exposed, what's the point? Relationship?"

    Zhu Fu Jingguang was shocked, "But the organization is an international criminal organization with a huge size, and we don't know the identity of the boss..." "     Me

    ." Yue Zhao pointed at herself, and said, "I know!"

Fu Jingguang swallowed, "But this is too sudden."

    The organization will not interrogate Matsuda for too long. If the interrogation fails, the organization usually kills the interrogator. It was four days before Matsuda died.

    Amuro also thought it was crazy.

    "Can we do it?"

    Yuezhao nodded without hesitation, "Of course!"

    Yuezhao found the organization branch he had written silently and spread it in front of the two of them, "I have been in the organization for many years, and I know many members of the organization , As long as the arrests are carried out at the same time, most of the minions of the organization can definitely be wiped out, as long as you have the right to act." "

    I will apply for this." Toru Amuro calmly analyzed, "The chief will definitely agree, but the police may not have enough manpower.

    " The organization must be broken with one blow, otherwise the organization will soon suspect Yuezhao.

    "Don't worry, I will create opportunities, and it's not just the Neon police who are acting. Do you think there are only Neon undercover agents in the organization?"     Amuro stared

    slightly, "What do you mean?"

Tell Amuro Toru about your plan. 】

    Conan gasped, "Yuezhao wants to destroy the organization."

    Qin Jiu is still there, which means that Yuezhao's plan has failed, but...but...but Yuezhao is still a member of the organization. Could it be that Yuezhao Lied to Mr. Amuro?

    No, if Yuezhao deceived Mr. Amuro, and Mr. Anshi talked about him, it would not be the tone he is now.

    Conan couldn't wait to know the follow-up, "And then?"

    Amuro said: "Then Yuezhao told us his plan, and when the day came, the police took action and arrested the members of the organization at the same time..." [Amuro

    Toru I applied to the police for this event, and within just the third day, they called countless police operations.

    On the day of the action, the neon sky has been covered with dark clouds since the early morning, a posture that the rain is about to come.

    According to the list in Yuezhao, the police confirmed the stronghold of the organization, the members of the organization, and ambushed near their lives. Among them were entrepreneurs, politicians, and even ordinary office workers... Ula-Ula's cars were sent out one after another.

    But there are too few people in the public security. In this operation, Yuezhao cooperated with undercover agents from other countries in the organization.

    Among them, Gin's arrest plan was handed over to FBI's undercover Zhu Xingda.

    And the most important thing is the arrest of the organization boss.

    The dark clouds turned into light rain and fell in a patter. A sports car was driving on the winding mountain road.

    Toru Amuro drove the vehicle, and together with Yuezhao, he went to the place where the boss was.

    Amuro opened the road ahead, the rainy weather seemed to indicate some kind of bad premonition, he felt a little uneasy, "Can the two of us really deal with the boss?"

    "Boss is very cunning. The place where he lives has a very high security defense system. There is no way to attack by force. Bringing the police will only make him more vigilant. We only have one chance, and that is to use his trust before all police actions. , approach him alone, and kill him!"

    "Then how do we escape?" Amuro asked.

    "Don't worry, I cherish my life more than you." Yue Zhao looked cold, "There is someone I put in next to the boss. Although that person will not kill the boss for me, it is more than enough to help us escape. Needless to say..."

    Yue Zhao paused at this point.

    Amuro became transparent, he had confidence in Yuezhao, and his mood was agitated. He gripped the handlebar, feeling that victory was close at hand.

    As long as they kill the boss, the police will get information, and the criminal organization that has been in the Neon Horizon for many years will be destroyed by their own hands.

    I hope everything goes well with Jingguang and Matsuda is rescued.

    A gray van passed them by.

    When things got to this point, Toru Amuro was extremely curious: "Who is the boss of the organization?"

    Yue Zhao didn't want to hide it from him, "You will be very surprised when you see it..."

    Before he could finish his sentence, Suddenly, their car was hit by a collision and began to shake violently. Yuezhao was slightly stunned, holding on to the car door, and turned to look. Behind the car, a gray train chased and hit their car.

    Not only that, the two drivers in the truck shot at them with a pistol.

    The bullets hitting the car body made the sound of iron friction.

    Yuezhao immediately lowered his body to avoid the bullet.

    "What's going on?" Amuro Toru stepped on the accelerator and asked in a startled voice.

    "That's..." Yuezhao frowned, and through the front mirror, he saw a familiar face, "Heikou Team!" "

    What!" Amuro lost his voice, "It's just this time!"

    In the past month, because of the mission of the organization, they have been fighting against the black mouth group every day. The black mouth group suffered heavy losses and hated them completely. They are members of the dark organization. They originally needed to completely eliminate the people who saw their faces, but Stuck by Matsuda's affairs, Yuezhao handed over the matter to other subordinates.

    Yuezhao's face turned livid, "That group of idiots!"

    Such a small matter can't be done well, and it has been so long, and they can still be found by the gangsters.

    He took out a gun, and through the narrow field of vision, he fired twice from time to time, intending to drive back or kill the two drivers.

    The sound of gunshots was endless, and the ding-ding bullets continued.

    Puff—their tires were slipping, and the car was crooked and out of control. Toru Amuro fixed the steering wheel hard, "No, they hit the tire." The rear of the

    car hit hard, and the truck behind hit it again.

    They are scooters, and the opponent is a truck, two models larger than them, so they will definitely be at a disadvantage when they collide with each other.

    Before Yuezhao could figure out a way, suddenly, the vehicle behind slowed down. Yuezhao was puzzled for a moment, but saw a man standing on the side of the rear car, holding the door open, aiming at their car with a missile tube .

    Depend on! How much the Heikou team hated them, even took out this kind of weapon.

    Yuezhao didn't have time to explain to Amuro Toru, "Jump out of the car!"

    He said, he opened the car door, and rolled down despite the speed of the car.

    Toru Amuro didn't doubt him, and jumped down without hesitation when he heard his voice, and just as they got down, the missile behind them hit their car, making a rumbling explosion.

    There was a heat wave coming from behind, and my back was burning like a pain, and the gravel on the road pushed my flesh through my clothes, and the feeling was too painful to live.

    The clothes are definitely torn, and the flesh is definitely roasted.

    The situation was urgent, Yuezhao didn't have time to feel the pain, his crisis hadn't touched yet, he rolled twice on the ground, without any hesitation, in the sound of the train's brakes, he turned over, took out the gun, and pointed it at the truck The driver is a shot.

    bang. Blood was bubbling from the driver's temple, his head tilted, and he died on the steering wheel.

    Yuezhao was extremely confident in her marksmanship. After the bullet was shot, there was no sure result at all. She kicked her foot and turned over to avoid the enemy's cold gun at the entrance of the carriage.

    Jumping out of the car, he immediately chose to attack the driver, and the person who threw missiles at them naturally seized the opportunity to snipe at him.

    The bullet grazed the pinna, and it was almost his head that suffered.

    The more dangerous the moment was, the more calm Yuezhao was. He stared at the enemy without blinking his eyes and shot without hesitation. The shot he fired in desperation only hit the enemy's abdomen. In an instant, Yuezhao shot two more shots at the enemy's eyes.

    Puff puff—

    the sound of bullets sinking into flesh is very pleasant to a sniper.

    All of this happened in an instant, and as the bullets were sent into the enemy's brain, the man holding on to the door of the carriage suddenly fell silent and fell straight down.

    Yuezhao also clutched her chest in pain.

    He was shot too, but he should have missed the point.

    Yue Zhao didn't relax, dragged his body and quickly leaned against the wall of the car, staring at the door of the car.

    Suddenly, the sound of inaudible footsteps came, Yue Zhao tightened the gun in his hand, and saw Toru Amuro coming from the rear of the car, he was also in a panic.

    Although they did not have a dialogue at the critical moment, they chose to jump from the left and the right tacitly. He was responsible for solving the driver, and Toru Amuro was responsible for solving the gunman in the co-pilot.

    Now the two looked at each other and understood the vigilance of both sides.

    They approached the carriage door step by step, and at this moment, a voice suddenly became clearer and clearer.

    Didi--

    Yuezhao and Amuro Toru looked at the source of the sound together, and it was the body that was beaten to death by Yuezhao.

    The expressions of the two of them changed. The two of them, who often do black work, of course understood what this voice meant, and they ran away quickly without hesitation.

    There was a booming explosion, and the flesh on one side, which had already been scorched by the blast, was hit again.

    Yuezhao is sure, his back is absolutely rotten.

    The Heikou group was so ruthless that they even planted bombs on their own people.

    Yuezhao's chest hurts, and the right shoulder he was hit by the Heikou team last time is still not healed, and now he is hurting more and more, damn it, if he didn't see the boss not allowing him to wear body armor, he would never be so embarrassed.

    Amuro put Yuezhao's arm, supporting him to move forward step by step.

    The Heikou team found their tracks, and they were definitely not the only ones sent here, and they wanted to leave as soon as possible.

    Yuezhao took out her mobile phone with the other hand, ready to ask for help from the boss who is close at hand, only those who are close to the boss can rescue them the fastest.

    Even at this level, he has not given up his plan to destroy the organization.

    Rather, the current situation is more likely to gain the trust of the boss.

    With his body covered in wounds, ordinary people would never think that he would choose to assassinate the boss at this time.

    But as soon as he entered a number on his cell phone, he felt a stabbing pain in his chest. The pain made him sweat profusely, and he couldn't breathe, and he spit out a big mouthful of blood.     "Yuezhao..." Toru Amuro

    called anxiously, "Persist a little longer, I'll call the medical department."

on the voice in my head.

    [Host, I'm sorry, you can't kill the organization boss. 】

    The pain in his chest was getting worse and worse, it was the pain of dying, but Yuezhao was sure that he had faced countless dangers in the organization, and the protection of the deadly parts had reached the level of instinct, and that shot definitely missed his heart.

    Why does it seem to be hard to breathe now... as if...

    why can't you kill

    [Host, have you forgotten, this is the comic world, the story line of the comic has not yet started, if you kill the organization boss, this comic will not continue, World consciousness will not allow you to do this! Otherwise, world consciousness will desperately stop you. 】

    Yue Zhao suddenly realized,【So, why did the Heikou team's car appear in such a timely manner, and the enemy reacted like a normal person to hit me? 】

    【Yes. ]

    [So, am I going to die now? 】

    【Sorry, host, I just learned about this regulation, but before the plot starts, the host will be protected by the system. Even if I die, I will preserve the host's consciousness until the comic plot begins. 】

    Yuezhao didn't know whether it was pain or anger, and her head hurt.

    [What's the use of this, the comic plot begins, don't I want to die. ]

    [No, host, you have already made contact with the plot characters. After the comics start to be serialized, the host can use the remaining popularity points in the previous world to preserve consciousness. Go to the next world. ]

    [What if you are not satisfied? 】

    The system is silent.

    Needless to say by the system, Yuezhao already knew his answer.

    His chest was getting more and more painful, and a series of coincidences caused him to be shot and injured. After two explosions, although the bullet did not hurt his vitals, his internal organs were shattered in the explosion.

    This is the rejection of him by the world consciousness, because he intends to cut off the main line of the story before he has gained enough popularity to protect himself.

    Yuezhao knew that if he continued to resist, the Heikou team's car would come over soon. Even if he defeated the Heikou team again and the ambulance arrived in time, he would die on the operating table.

    "Hold on a little longer." Toru Amuro supported him, trying to take him into hiding.

    "No." The continuous light rain continued to fall, rustling on the cheeks, and it was unavoidable to avoid it, making people wet when it fell. He held Toru Amuro's wrist and asked him to support himself and sit under the tree.

    Toru Amuro looked around, and there was no shelter around. If the Kuroguchi team came after them, they would definitely not be able to escape.

    "Persist a little longer, I'll take you up..." He knelt down and wanted to walk away with the moonlight on his back.

    "No, there is no place to hide on this road, trust me...they, they won't catch up cough..." Yuezhao coughed uncontrollably.

    Amuro Toru was a little uneasy, but Yuezhao's wisdom was engraved in his heart, he believed in Yuezhao's judgment, he supported Yuezhao, let him lean against the tree trunk slowly.

    When it became quiet, the subtle sound of rain became more apparent.

    "Yuezhao." Toru Amuro squatted beside her, holding his shoulders to prevent the wound on his back from being squeezed, his voice could not hide his worry.

    Yuezhao looked at Toru Amuro, he was determined to kill the boss, but he didn't expect that he was the one who died in the end.

    Blood came out of his throat, he swallowed the blood gushing out of his mouth, and said, "Bourbon, let Jing Guang act." Amuro was

    startled suddenly, his purple pupils fixedly looked at him.

    Yuezhao continued, "The public security plan has been cancelled..."

    "What are you talking about? Not today, we will be alone tomorrow, the day after tomorrow..." Amuro Toru said this, remembering that the person trusted by the boss is not him, but moonlight.

    Yuezhao was injured, he had no way to bring him close to the boss, but Matsuda couldn't stay in the interrogation room any longer, they had to save Matsuda, and once Matsuda was rescued, Yuezhao would be suspected.

    "It's okay." Toru Amuro changed his words, and his tone was firm, "I'll take you away, take you out of the organization! Don't worry about Ms. Yujiang, I will take her away. After you leave, you continue..." "Thank you." Yue Zhao

    interrupted When Amuro said, he stared at Amuro, his eyes were a little soft, and he repeated earnestly, "Thank you, Bourbon." Amuro has never seen Yuezhao's

    frank and clear eyes, not when he usually wants to win the trust of others His pretentious gentleness is as blue as the sky, eyes with all emotions unreserved.

    His throat seemed to be blocked, guess what.

    "But, I can't do it anymore." Yuezhao said softly, "I can feel my body, it seems to be bleeding internally during the explosion." Amuro Toru's hand holding

    Yuezhao's shoulder tightened unconsciously, and he said stubbornly: " It's okay, the ambulance will be here soon, I'll call."

    Yuezhao chuckled, "Thank you, Bourbon."

    Toru Amuro didn't want to hear Yuezhao's thanks at all, "Don't talk!"

    "Bourbon, Please, help me... After I die, help me take care of Zuo Hezi, let the research in the organization continue, and then bring Zuo Hezi... out..." Yue Zhao showed a pleading

    look, his blue eyes seemed to be taken Like washed, blue glow.

    Toru Amuro grabbed Yuezhao's shoulder, his temples throbbed, and the wound on his back seemed to be aching too, making it difficult to think rationally.

    "Please, I know you are someone I can rely on."

    The rain continued, blood overflowed from the mouth of the pleading words, his brows were tightly frowned, showing pain, he could no longer suppress the pain in his body.

    "Tsukizhao...Tsukizawa Yuu!" Toru Amuro called his name, he could only look at him in so much pain that he couldn't speak, smiling at him with blood on his face, and then fainted little by little in pain.

    The medical team in the organization came earlier than the Heikou team, but when they arrived, Yuezhao was already very angry.

    Toru Amuro was sitting in the hospital, and the ambushing police came back without success. He watched the lights in the emergency room go on for a long time, and finally the doctor pushed out the man who covered the white cloth.

    Yuezhao's plan was completely terminated with his death. Zhu Fu Jingguang took Songtian away at the cost of exposing his identity. During his escape, Jingguang's car overturned and Songtian became a vegetable.

    After receiving the news, Akai Shuichi also terminated Gin's arrest plan.

    A few months later, he carried out his plan to arrest Gin again, but ultimately failed and returned to the United States.

    He continued to organize an undercover agent, holding the clues and contacts given by Yuezhao, to gain some power to eat away at the organization. 】

    Conan sat in the car in a daze, following Amuro Toru's words, he seemed to be able to feel Yue Zhao's death.

    After a moment of silence, he suddenly realized, "No, Yuezhao died in the attack of the Heikou Group. According to what you said, Yuezhao died three years ago, so who is Yuezhao now?"

    Toru Amuro: "I also doubted this issue. At first I thought that the organization detected Yuezhao's betrayal and detained people secretly. What was released at that time was not the real Yuezhao, but I quickly overturned this guess, because Yuezhao Zhao's face is not easy to put on."

    "Later, Yue Zhao told me that he lost his memory, and that day in the hospital, he saw Ue Sawako regained his memory..." Amuro Toru also expressed doubts, "In short, it is certain He is now Yuezhao, maybe Yuezhao just showed the characteristics of suspended animation, what method did the organization use to save his life, and he was not rescued until these two years." Conan nodded, "It is indeed possible, then last time in the hospital

    , You led Yuezhao to Xinpu Hospital to confirm whether he is still on the side of the police as he was back then, and then, what is the result of your determination?" Sure enough, there is only

    a little clue, and nothing can be hidden from this little detective.

    Toru Amuro nodded, "The result is that he gave you the information card."

    Conan had already deduced this result, but for the sake of safety, he confirmed it with Mr. Amuro.

    But when he mentioned the information card, Conan's hairs stood on end. He had only met Yuezhao a few times, and Yuezhao had already deduced his identity. Fortunately, Yuezhao recovered his memory in time, otherwise he would have fallen on him It's on hand.

    Fortunately, Yuezhao is now on their side.

    Conan's eyes were sharp, "Speaking of which, your plan failed three years ago because of the hacking of the black mouth group. Now we can continue with that plan!

    " On the phone, I want to tell him on the phone that his promise will always be valid. But Yuezhao interrupted his words, he had a premonition that Yuezhao had new concerns.

    He didn't know what else to worry about now, the organization's research on benign cancer drugs had come to an end.

    Or has something happened to Yuezhao in the past few years that he doesn't know about?

    "What's wrong?" Conan asked after seeing Toru Amuro's expression was wrong.

    Toru Amuro shook his head and was about to start a conversation when suddenly his cell phone rang.

    He took out his mobile phone and looked, it turned out to be the latest progress sent by Kazama. Shinnosuke Ehara, whom they brought back, confessed and confessed several organization strongholds that they didn't know before.

    Toru Amuro glanced casually, wrote it down, and decided to listen carefully to the news after returning to the organization.

    During the exchange of information between Amuro Toru and Conan, Yuezhao also followed Gin to meet the boss of the organization.

    Behind layers of security, on the gorgeous roof, an old man is lying on the bed. He has gray hair, drooping skin, spots of age spots on his face, hanging water on his arms, and only a pair of cloudy eyes. And with the spirit of not accepting death.

    Seeing the old man, Yuezhao bowed respectfully, "Boss!"

    The old man's cold eyes fell on Yuezhao, he narrowed his eyes slightly, and his voice was hoarse and low: "I heard that you looked for Ue Sawako, but you didn't kill her?" Yuezhao

    showed confusion "I'm sorry, boss, I wanted to kill Ue Sawako when I saw her, but the robbers suddenly appeared, I was pushed by the robbers, hit my head, my head hurts, as if my skull is about to fall off, now I still have a dull pain, I..."

    This excuse is so clumsy and terrible that anyone with a brain would not believe it, but the old man thought about it when he heard Yuezhao talk about it.

    Yuezhao showed a strange sense of loss, "Boss, you must take what I said as an excuse. This matter is indeed my ineffectiveness. Please punish me." The old man's eyes flashed, and he smiled, "Don't be nervous, I believe you

    , maybe before you  The old injury has recurred again, and I will let the doctor check it out for you in the laboratory tomorrow. As for Ue Sawako, let's talk about it later. "

    Yue Zhao stared slightly, showing surprise, "Thank you boss. "

    The old man waved his hand and let Yuezhao leave.

    Yuezhao walked out of the room, but the gin was still in the room. He glanced at the closed wooden door from the corner of his eye, turned and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
20.6K 1.2K 23
The story is totally based on character of YRKKH. Ruhi Birla and Abhimanyu Birla the most loved and celebrated pairing as Poppy and Princess. I want...
676K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
872K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...