After the forum was exposed...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimen... More

After the forum was exposed, I died every day
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71: Continuation
72: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
73: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
74: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
75: Continuation
76: Extra
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
109
110
111
112
113
114: Extra

108

26 1 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 108 Aquaman 032

    【Tsukizawa Yu looked nervously at the man in black in front of him. Ten minutes ago, he came to the home of Professor Yoshimura, hoping that he could help his sister to be admitted to the hospital. But I didn't want a few men in black to rush in, without saying a word, pointed their guns at them, and asked Professor Yoshimura to hand over a document.

    Professor Yoshimura naturally refused, so the man in black threatened Professor Yoshimura's wife, but Professor Yoshimura still pretended to be stupid.

    The men in black had no choice but to control them and search for the information by themselves.

    During the search, Professor Yoshimura was unwilling to be captured, and rose up to resist, but he didn't want to be flustered, and was accidentally beaten to death by the strong man in front of him.

    Yuezhao was pointed at the gun, and Professor Yoshimura died beside him. His body fell on the floor, his eyes were wide open, and his eyes were full of unwillingness.

    In the ears, there was a quarrel between the two men in black.

    "I searched the whole room and couldn't find that document. You beat someone to death, how can we find it?" The anger in the silver-haired man in black was obvious.

    The burly man dared not speak.

    The silver-haired man was impatient, "Forget it, kill these people first."

    The person who had been talking to him kindly just now lost his life in the blink of an eye, and blood flowed all over the floor. His fingertips touched the gurgling blood, and he retracted like an electric shock. He heard the conversation between the two, and suddenly looked at the two who looked like evil spirits, just in time to see the black muzzle of the gun.

    With a click, the burly man opened the safety catch of the gun, and through the black hole of the gun, he saw the man's calm eyes.

    Yukizawa was sweating coldly.

    In the eyes of the two of them, their lives may not be as precious as ants.

    "Wait a minute—" The more dangerous, the calmer Tsukizawa Yuu was.

    The two men in black were indifferent and didn't even give him a look.

    Tsukizawa Yu didn't dare to hesitate for a moment, "I can help you find the information!"

    The hand on the trigger froze.

    "Huh?" The silver-haired man who clearly had the right to speak slid across his cheek coldly, looking down at him.

    Tsukizawa Yu met those cold eyes that looked like poisonous snakes, and he knew he couldn't back down, "I don't know what information you are looking for, but Professor Yoshimura has a son, now that Professor Yoshimura is dead, you must He wants to find information from his son, I can help!"

    Gin was a little interested, but dismissive, "Oh? How can you help?"

    He swept across the messy house, and the Yoshimura couple They were all dead, except Tsukizawa Yu, there was a couple left, they huddled together in panic, terrified, Gin Jiu frowned and looked at Tsukizawa Yu in front of him.

    According to the information, the couple should be the son and daughter-in-law of Professor Yoshimura's younger brother, so who is this man in front of him?

    Tsukizawa Yu concentrated on looking at Gin's face, and when Gin Jiu frowned, Tsukizawa Yu figured out what was in his mind and stabilized his beating heart. He explained: "I am a student who came to visit Professor Yoshimura today. I just hope that Professor Yoshimura can help my sister into the hospital."

    He clenched his hands tightly, he couldn't die, after he died, Ue Sawako who was waiting for her in the hospital was completely hopeless.

    "Oh?" Gin raised his eyebrows calmly, and asked Tsukizawa Yu to continue talking.

    The bloody smell in the air soaked into his heart, which made Yukizawa more calm. He raised his head, so that his face was more completely exposed to Gin, and made a gentle and weak gesture: "I think I am quite friendly, and I have a certain The ability to make people believe, I can help you get in touch with Mr. Yoshimura, and extract the existence of information from him."

    Qin Jiu sneered, the person in front of him does have a rare appearance, and he will easily win the favor of others, even if he is cold Qin Jiu also had to admit that if he was smarter, such a person would definitely be able to do the work of intelligence gathering.

    But it just stopped there, he still took Tsukizawa Yu as a joke, rubbing his cock with his fingertips, he casually said: "Oh? Why do we believe you? I believe that you will not betray us after you go out?"

    " Because I want to join your organization." Yue Zeyou's eyes fixed on Gin Jiu, and at this moment, he turned his back on the guest.

    The words he spit out finally surprised Gin Jiu, and Gin Jiu was surprised by Tsukizawa Yu's boldness, and for the first time, his green pupils focused on Tsukizawa Yu seriously.

    Tsukizawa Yuu's soft and innocent eyes became sharp, and he didn't give in at all in front of the menacing Gin, "I said that I came to visit Professor Yoshimura for my sister's affairs, and then you came here. Professor Yoshimura is a professor of medicine , The only information he can be coveted by you is medical information."

    In fact, he could tell from the occasional forums that he could open that the two in front of him were the villains in the comics—an international criminal organization.

    "Medical research is the most costly project. You must not be ordinary forces. I don't want to die, and I don't want my sister to die. I know that I saw you killing people. Apart from dying, I can only join your organization." Tsukizawa Yu Frankly, "I also believe that if I join you, I will get what I want, right?"

    One blue and one green eyes looked at each other, and Vodka stood aside, and one could feel the oppressive atmosphere between the two, He moved his neck uncomfortably.

    Suddenly, Gin laughed lowly, "That's great, you guessed it right, so why should I let you join?"

    Tsukizawa Yu raised his chin confidently, "Because I'm smart and can help you, I I believe that Your Excellency will definitely give me this opportunity."

    He shrugged, "Of course, if you really don't like me and don't want to give me this opportunity, I will have to admit that I am unlucky."

    To be honest, no one can refuse Tsukizawa Yu this face.

    Gin liked his cleverness too.

    Vodka most held the gun, looked at the gin, and didn't know whether he should take it or shoot Tsukizawa Yu in front of him with one shot.

    Of course, his heart has been convinced by Tsukizawa Yu, after all, it seems to be a very cost-effective deal to absorb Tsukizawa Yu into the organization.

    Gin threw down a gun, looked at Tsukizawa Yu, and sneered, "Boy, you managed to convince me, but I still don't believe you. Now is the time for you to show your sincerity." Tsukizawa Yu

    's His gaze fell on the blood-stained cock in his hand, and then followed Gin's gaze to see the two relatives of Professor Yoshimura next to him.

    Gin's voice was cold and cold, "Kill them!"

    The couple next to him were trembling, and the woman couldn't help but her eyes filled with tears, she shook her head slightly, and looked at him with pleading eyes, "No..."

    They are very innocent, and today they are too innocent. I just came to visit my uncle's family by chance, but I didn't expect to encounter this kind of thing.

    Tsukizawa Yu held the heavy cock, and the sticky blood on the cock stood on his palm.

    The muzzle of the vodka was still hanging on his forehead.

    He tightly grasped the gun in his hand, he knew it, as early as when he proposed to Gin the idea of ​​joining the organization, he deduced that Gin would use this method to test him.

    But if he didn't, he would be the one who died!

    Tsukizawa Yu slowly pointed the gun at the two ordinary people, in the woman's panicked and helpless eyes, in the man's angry fist.

    Bang—

    blood stained the title page of the manga, and splashed strawberry lollipops on the floor again.

    Warm blood splashed Tsukizawa Yuu's face.

    At the end of the comic, there is a mobile phone dropped by Gin and a cold sentence.

    "Congratulations, you have won the hope of survival for yourself. One month, boy, I took your sister away. One month, I want to get the information, otherwise..." Tsukizawa Yuu's hands stained with

    blood He grabbed the silver phone. 】

    The manga pulls out Yuezhao's memories hidden deep in his memory, and describes his despicableness nakedly.

    Whether it was Wu Hehui from the last world, or Ue Sawako and Toru Amuro from this world, they all thought he was a gentle and kind person, but in reality he was just like that—a person who could live for himself and trample on the lives of others people.

    What was he thinking then?

    By the way, he basely and callously shrugged off his own guilt, blaming it all on gin.

    He thought, even if I don't kill them, the gin and vodka will kill them, anyway, they are going to die, why can't they save my life with their lives.

    The forum page stopped at the blood-stained page for a long time, filled with popularity, the dull and incoherent system finally came to its senses, congratulating his host belatedly.

    [Congratulations to the host, the popularity value has reached a critical value. 】The system panel popped up, and the number on it continued to rise. Finally, based on the popularity calculation, it was displayed as 92.5 years.

    This is a special calculation method of the system. He is recognized by the world consciousness. If there is no accident, he can survive in this world for 92.5 years.

    The cold number determines his lifespan. Looking at the number on the system, Yue Zhao couldn't help laughing at himself, the more he laughed, the more funny he was.

    After recovering his memory, he was shocked by strong emotions. He thought that he joined the organization solely because of Ue Sawako, but the obtained lifespan reminded him, no!

    Just like in the last world, he said that he changed the world of spells for the sake of enlightenment. Didn't he have any selfishness to live when he made that decision?

    some!

    It’s just because of Wu’s incident that pushed him back, and this world is also the same. Having lost his memory, he resolutely chose the same path. Although he gave up entering the police academy for Sawako, he never gave up. Chance to survive.

    After he joined the organization, he didn't have time to think about it and not regret it. What he thought was that, whether he joined the organization, the red side had too many brilliant characters, and the black side had only Gin and Jiu as a popular male character. Maybe the black side could help He gains more popularity.

    Does he regret his choice?

    No, he just didn't want to disappoint Sawako.

    Yue Zhao looked at the cold characters on the forum, lowered his eyes and put all these useless thoughts aside, he closed the forum, took away his phone, and saw the last warning from Gin Jiu.

    "Yuezhao, you must kill Ujiang Sawako, the organization won't need useless people." Qin Jiu rarely sent such a long sentence.

    Yuezhao, who recovered his memory, knew that Qinjiu was for his own good, because he didn't kill Ue Sawako, he was the one who died.

    Yue Zhao pressed the phone off expressionlessly.

    He has already met Sawako, and besides that, there is one more thing that he must complete.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 580 128
Alternative Title: 真酒是最强游戏制作人 Author: Fuya Summary: Yuuki Sowa, a former fringe member of the winery, took 300,000 yen from the winery and was k...
2.7K 121 79
Alternative Title: 我画的文豪找上门来了! Author: pity late Summary: Akizuki Rennuma, an unknown cartoonist, with superb drawing skills, but the plot is...
672K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
609K 37K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...