After the forum was exposed...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimen... More

After the forum was exposed, I died every day
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71: Continuation
72: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
73: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
74: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
75: Continuation
76: Extra
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114: Extra

106

25 2 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 106 [Unedited Part One]

    The dust was blown up, and the small utility room was filled with the smell of dust and decay. Toru Amuro covered Yuezhao's mouth, hiding in the darkness, watching the movement outside the window sharply.

    The footsteps were getting closer, and the conversation between the two robbers gradually became clearer.

    "There is no one at all, they are all tied up, how can they come out to move around." One of them complained.

    "Don't complain, hurry up and check and you'll be fine. Whoever suddenly cut off the power, it's better to be cautious." "Understood

    ..."

    The conversation gradually faded away. Wait quietly for them to leave the third floor and walk to the fourth floor.

    The sound of footsteps going upstairs gradually disappeared, Yue Zhao looked at Toru Amuro who was still covering her mouth, and gently struggled away.

    Amuro retracted his hand belatedly, staring at Yuezhao now, his purple pupils were stubbornly serious: "You won't obey Gin Jiu's orders, right?" Yuezhao

    met Amuro Toru's pupils.

    Sure enough, Toru Amuro still doubted him. He believed that if it was Toru Amuro a few years ago, he would never have asked him this question.

    Yes, Amuro Toru is suspicious of Yuezhao.

    The current moonlight is so weird.

    He originally intercepted the surveillance and assisted Jing Guang near the hospital. He was very happy when he saw Yuezhao coming, but he did not expect that the sudden robber interrupted his exploration of Yuezhao. He saw an accident in the hospital Then, before the robbers took care of the roof, they climbed downstairs to the roof and entered the hospital.

    With so many ordinary people in the hospital, Jing Guang was the only one, so he was really worried.

    Perhaps it was the danger that kept him calm. Walking in the silent hospital, he had to admit that Yuezhao had indeed changed. If Yuezhao really cared about Ue Sawako as before, he would have appeared long ago.

    Instead of waiting until now there is no movement.

    Yuezhao and Anshi Toru confronted each other for a long time, and after a long time, he     sighed: "I lost my memory." A thunderstorm.

    He concealed the shock in his heart and continued to listen to Yuezhao.

    Yuezhao lowered his eyes to cover the calculations in his eyes, and he slowly opened his mouth: "Two years ago, I woke up from the hospital in California. I didn't know my name or my origin. It was Gin who told me , My name is Haru Gojo.”

    “No!” Toru Amuro couldn’t help denying, “Your real name is Yukizawa Yu.”

    Tsukizhao smiled, and blamed everything on Gin, “I don’t know Two years later, when I recovered, Gin gave me a mission to kill Ue Sawako." "

    He said Ue Sawako was the one who abandoned me."

    Toru Amuro clenched his hands.

    Tsukizhao looked directly at Toru Amuro, grabbed Toru Amuro's bow tie, and approached him, so that he could see his pupils more clearly, and saw his seriousness, sincerity...and bewilderment, "But, who is Sawako Ue? Who are you? Who is Jing Guang? Tell me!"

    In the narrow space, there is only a faint light from the window, and the light just hits Yuezhao's eyelashes, and it melts into his eyes, reflecting the clear blue eyes.

    This kind of moonlight reminded him of that rainy night a few years ago, when he looked at him earnestly.

    "Take me to see her...Zero!"

    Yuezhao said she and the two knew each other well.

    "I..." Toru Amuro looked at Yuezhao quietly.

    He couldn't tell Yuezhao's lies at all, he was a different Yuezhao from before, no matter what he said, he should avoid Yuezhao's meeting with Ue Sawako to protect Ue Sawako.

    But on the other hand, his feelings believe in Yuezhao.

    Only Yuezhao, who has lost his memory, will forget the Ue Sawako he has been protecting.

    Toru Amuro avoids Yuezhao's gaze, "No, I want to deal with the robbers."

    As a policeman, you can't let your emotions outweigh your reason.

    There was a slight silence, and Amuro heard the breathing of himself and Yuezhao, and the hand holding his tie loosened. Just as Anshi breathed a sigh of relief, a gun pushed his chin.

    His body was slightly stiff, when did he relax his guard against Yuezhao.

    Looking up, it was Yuezhao who smiled softly.

    "Toru Amuro, are you underestimating me? I'm not asking you to discuss, I'm threatening you." Yuezhao said slowly: "Ue Sawako is in this hospital, you specially left Ue Sawako in the surveillance The video of being discharged from the hospital is that I am sure that I will find the surveillance, restore it, take my eyes off this hospital, and then quietly transfer Ue Sawako, right?" Yuezhao retracted it again, "It's okay, you can deal with

    it Another job for you, I will find her myself."

    After speaking, Yuezhao put away her gun, turned around and was about to leave.

    Toru Amuro grabbed Yuezhao's hand, and Yuezhao looked back, and the two looked at each other with determination in their eyes.

    Knowing that what Yuezhao decided must be done, Anshitou's thoughts kept turning. After a long time, he said, "I can take you there, but you have to give me the list from last time.

    " Hesitating, "Okay."

    Yuezhao agreed too easily, and felt the familiar stomach pain. Toru Amuro found that after many years, even if he lost his memory, Yuezhao still had the same means to achieve his goal.

    He first showed weakness and confessed, explaining his weird behavior, and then told him with a bad side, what would happen if he really got serious, and finally stopped suddenly, as if he had really shown mercy.

    The only distrust of him has also become a tool. At this moment, Toru Amuro can only feel at ease if he is with him.

    Toru Amuro knew that Conan was malicious in the hospital, so he had no choice but to leave the robbers to Jing Guang and Conan temporarily.

    Avoiding the robbers, Yuezhao followed Toru Amuro to the ward on the top floor.

    The door of the ward here is a hidden door. If someone hadn't told her specially, she wouldn't have known there was a ward inside. Under the guidance of Toru Amuro, Yue Zhao pushed the door open.

    Toru Amuro took away his penis worriedly, and stood at the door caringly.

    Ever since she lost her memory, the answer she has been looking for is at the door. Yuezhao took a deep breath and walked in slowly.

    This is a well-lit ward, with large swathes of sunlight pouring in. A woman is sitting quietly on the bed. She has a clean and harmless face just like the photo. She looks a little pale under the long-term illness. , but her cheeks are rosy, showing that she is getting better.

    When she looked at him, she stared slightly in surprise, then walked over from the bed impatiently, and asked incredulously, "You?"

    His unfamiliar eyes made the woman stop in her tracks. Can't help laughing: "Sure enough, that's great."

    Yuezhao saw the subtext in the woman's words, you are still alive, that's great.

    Yuezhao lowered his eyes, his head was throbbing with pain. Ever since he stepped into this room, his forum vibrated. This is the notification sound for the update of the manga. With the update of the manga, his popularity may reach According to the request, memories that he had forgotten poured out one after another from his mind.

    First, the memory of the previous life...Wu, Hui, Yigu, Maki...

    His head hurts, and the struggle and pain in the past flooded his heart with the memory.

    He stood on the spot, looking at Ue Sawako, and felt that his current self seemed to be split into two pieces, one half was here, and the other half was in the previous life.

    The whole world is distorted and deformed.

    His memory of this life has not yet recovered, but he still subconsciously does not want to worry the woman in front of him. In the distorted and unreal world, he heard his own voice asking calmly: "Are you okay?

    " With Kazuko's expression, she seemed to be taken aback for a moment, and then seriously replied: "I'm fine."

    In turn, she asked him: "How about you? Are you okay?"

    Ue Sawako's eyes told Yuezhao that she had already seen through He, she looked at him tenderly and sadly, "You have been a special child since you were a child."

    Ue Sawako's voice seemed to come from afar, and the stories in her memory were getting sadder and sadder, occupying most of her thoughts, as if stretched On the hairline, he was against everyone, and familiar faces looked at him hoarsely and earnestly.

    He is immersed in the desire for life and pursues it desperately.

    "Special?" He was immersed in the memory, repeating Ue Sawako's words absentmindedly.

    Ue Sawako’s voice passed through the picture in memory, “Yes, as long as you want to do, you will work hard to pursue it, and you will never fail as if you are blessed by God.” No, Yue Zhao looked at herself in the memory

    once failed.

    He keeps failing.

    "But no one will be successful all the time, things will go smoothly, and everything will have a satisfactory result. These words should not be said by me, but Yu, accepting failure and accepting leaving is also a stage that must be experienced in life." Last

    life The death of his father, following the rebirth of this life, Ue Sawako appeared in his memory.

    Yuezhao's tears flowed down unconsciously, his pupils moved slightly, and fell on Ue Sawako in front of him, Ue Sawako came to him at some point, stretched out his hand, and raised his head to wipe away the tears from the corners of his eyes.

    It overlaps with the girl hiding behind the flowers in his memory, and the girl who once smiled innocently at him has become a gentle and tolerant woman in front of him.

    "Yu, you are gentle and kind, and you have the tenacity that no difficulty can knock you down. You should have a life that is more brilliant than anyone else, and you should become a better you. You, don't be controlled by emotions and desires."

    Yue Zhao didn't know how he got out of the ward.

    He was leaning on the wall, a bean of sweat slipped from his forehead, and his spirit was shaken.

    He restored all memories, whether it was the previous world or this one.

    In the last world, he died with Yan Suo. He won the bet, lost his memory and came to this world, started a new life and met a new family.

    But the development of things is so illogical. In the last world, he wanted to live, even if he betrayed his brother, stood on the opposite side of all the people he loved, and wanted to live alone. In the end, he realized that the most important thing to him was What, give up the life that is in hot pursuit.

    In this life, he felt repentant and wanted to protect his new family.

    But no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't protect anything.

    Zuo Hezi said: "You should accept leaving. The more you struggle to leave something, the more you will lose."

    She said: "Don't be controlled by emotions and desires."

    Is he too stubborn?

    But what else is the most important thing?

    Toru Amuro, who was answering the phone at the back, caught up and looked at Yuezhao covering his head with a headache, and stretched out his hand hesitantly: "Chun, are you okay?

    " concerns.

    The pair of eyes that wanted to reach out to him made him suddenly in a trance.

    On Zuo Hezi, on Toru Amuro, and on Zhu Fu Jingguang, he felt the emotion that everyone conveyed to him.

    Each of them reached out to him, shouted at him with their eyes, and worked hard to make him a better person.

    A gentle and kind person, walking on the right path, basking in the sun, able to bear all the pain, heal himself, warm others, and a strong person.

    Boom—

    a loud bang, Yuezhao looked out of the window again, with the sound of an explosion, the blue sky was covered by strong light in his field of vision, a powerful air wave swept across, and with a click, all the glass was shattered in an instant.

    The sudden wind blew their hair back, and the broken glass slid over their cheeks. Waiting for the dazzling light to dissipate, Yuezhao blinked, only to see one drone after another in the sky towards the hospital. direction to fly.

    Bombs are strapped to the drone.

    The explosion just now was the nearby snipers shooting at the bombs that had not yet dropped to the ground.

    The tense situation made Yuezhao unable to indulge in the past memories, and his consciousness returned.

    It's gin.

    Gin is trying to mess up the current situation completely so that he can escape from the hospital.

    Qin Jiu really thinks highly of him, and is not afraid that he will also be killed by the bomb.

    Toru Amuro noticed the condition of the roof from the window. He also ignored the moonlight, took out his mobile phone, and wanted to contact Zhu Fu Jingguang, but at this time the power had been restored, and the information jammer had resumed its function.

    The ear-piercing explosion sounded again, and the gust of wind swept through again, making the man's clothes rattle. Without the glass to stop them, the two of them had exhausted their strength just standing where they were.

    Then, the sound of explosions continued.

    This is a sniper in the distance shooting the drones to prevent them from falling into the hospital and causing casualties.

    As long as one drone falls, it is unknown how many people will die in the hospital.

    Yuezhao and Toru Amuro looked at each other. The most urgent task now is to deal with the robbers and let ordinary people evacuate from the hospital.

    Otherwise, the drone plan fails, and Gin will have other plans.

    Yuezhao and Amuro went downstairs in unison.

    When meeting Yutoku Yuto, Yuezhao asked him to take Ue Sawako to wait on the second floor, and then he followed Toru Amuro to the first floor.

    Conan is the protagonist of this comic. When they arrived, Zhu Fujingguang had already solved the three robbers, and Conan had also found out the reason why the robbers hijacked the hospital.

    Not to save the lives of their loved ones, that was just a cover for them to delay time, but for the diamonds and gold that the robbers hid under the hospital building more than ten years ago.

    Because the hospital is open 24 hours, they can't get it out through other methods. They can only think of this method, secretly take out the diamond gold, and then blow up the hospital. take it out.

    In other words, these masked robbers were originally hospital patients.

    When Yue Zhao and An Shitou arrived, the robbers held Conan hostage, holding a bomb in their hands, and looked at Zhu Fu Jingguang threateningly.

    Zhu Fu Jingguang didn't dare to act rashly, but at this moment, An Shitou appeared behind the robbers and knocked down the robbers unexpectedly.

    The robber was caught off guard, and the remote control in his hand came out. Conan jumped over to catch the remote control and stopped the bomb.

    Yuezhao found the key on the robber and opened the door when they were in action.

    The police rushed into the hospital in an instant, and the hospital incident was completely over.

    Gin in the distance saw that the police had taken control of the situation, and also abandoned the drone plan.

    When the police poured in, Toru Amuro and Conan were exhausted, and took advantage of Kotoku Yuuto's well-known idol status to leave the hospital.

    Before leaving the hospital, Kotoku Yuto asked, "Do you want to take Ue Sawako with you?"

    Yue Zhao looked back and looked at Ue Sawako who was sitting on a chair waiting for him. Her face was pale, and her hands were neatly placed on her lap, as if waiting A child who was taken away.

    Moonlight shook her head.

    Toru Amuro took good care of her.

    The drone exploded, dispersing the ordinary people onlookers. Yuezhao passed through the policemen, put on Yutoku Kotoku's hat, walked out of the hospital, and walked to the car parked not far from the hospital.

    Yuezhao's face was pale, and his memory recovered. The world seemed to be turned upside down before his eyes. He leaned on the back of the car and slowly closed his eyes.

    The car moved forward slowly, and Yuto Kotoku, who was driving, saw Yuezhao's tired expression through the rearview mirror.

    He inexplicably felt that Mr. Yuezhao was very fragile now, he didn't dare to say anything, and drove slowly.

    When Yuezhao returned home, the phone rang quickly, it was Toru Amuro.

    He remembered what he promised Amuro Toru, thought about it, and called Xiaolan.

    Xiaolan also returned home. Kogoro Mori was very worried about her thrilling experience, and quickly checked whether his daughter was injured. After confirming that Xiaolan was fine, Kogoro Mori heaved a sigh of relief. He clenched his fist angrily, expressing that if he was present, he would give those robbers a good look.

    Xiaolan's mother also came over. Seeing Kogoro Mouri's appearance, she couldn't help but say a few words, and the two quarreled again.

    Conan looked with dead fish eyes, and Xiaolan's big head tried to persuade him to fight, but at this moment, Xiaolan's cell phone rang.

    It's an unfamiliar number.

    Xiaolan stepped aside to answer in doubt.

    Yuezhao heard the noise coming from the phone, which was in stark contrast to the quiet and indifferent on his side. The warm noise somehow reminded him of the scene where Polygonum cuspidatum and wild rose were bickering.

    Yuezhao was in a daze for a moment, then came back to her senses: "Xiaolan, it's me."

    "Well, Mr. Wutiao." Yuezhao's voice was very special, and Xiaolan recognized it immediately.

    Conan stood aside, and when he heard Xiaolan's voice, his expression suddenly became vigilant. After solving the robber's crisis, he showed the photo of Gojoharu to the lady. After passing by the other party, it was true that Mr. Gojo was Ue Satoshi back then. Kazuko's younger brother.

    Although Conan has no evidence, he has a strong hunch that Mr. Gojo is probably Yuezhao.

    "It's me." Yue Zhao lowered his eyelids and said softly: "Do you still remember the flower I gave you at the show last time? I forgot to tell you last time. The thing Conan and Mr. Amuro have been looking for seems to be in the flower. Xinzhong, please help me with them."

    "Eh, is it? Okay..." Xiaolan blinked in confusion, but still agreed.

    Yuezhao hung up the phone, listening to the blind voice on the phone, her silver hair covering her eyes.

    He said it was a thank you gift.

    Xiaolan closed the phone, and Conan, who was on the side, hurriedly asked nervously, "Sister Xiaolan, what did Brother Wutiao say?"

    Yuezhao has her eyes on Xiaolan! ! ?

    Xiaolan relayed Yuezhao's words to Conan: "He said that what you and Amuro are looking for is in the flower core, let me pass it to you." Conan suddenly remembered that in the show, Yuezhao thanked

    Xiaolan for saving his life. , gave her a fake flower, because the fake flowers in the show are all specially customized, enough to make the real ones, Xiaolan likes it very much, and puts it on the bedside every day.

    Could it be that inside...

    Conan couldn't feel at ease for a moment, so he hurried to Xiaolan's room, pulled out the fake flower, and fiddled with the seemingly fragile stamen inside.

    Remove the pistil, there is a very small space inside the flower center, a black chip is placed inside, glowing silvery under the light.

    Conan froze for a moment, he thought it was a bomb.

    He poured out the chips.

    "It's really Conan..." Amid Xiaolan's disapproving voice, Conan raised the chip high and recalled Xiaolan's words again.

    Mr. Gojo said that he and Mr. Amuro wanted something in the flower core.

    Now all he and Toru Amuro want is the undercover list of the organization that was lost at the show and has not yet been found.

    Concern is chaos. Now that I think about it carefully, Mr. Gojo knows that Brother Amuro needs this, so how could he know that he is also chasing this list.

    Mr. Gojo's smiling face appeared in his mind, which made people feel close. Conan felt a chill in his heart, and Mr. Amuro's description of Yuezhao flooded into his mind.

    How much does Mr. Gojo know? His goal, his identity, the people around him...

    The more Conan thought about it, the cold sweat on his forehead couldn't help but slipped from the corner of his forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 416 55
Gojo huffed catching his breath before quickly breaking the door open as his blue orbs widen in fear and shock to see the situation. His hands trembl...
4.2K 269 114
Alternative Title: 然而小说家又做错了什么 Author: Li Han Summary: Qingchi Lianyang fell in love at first sight. So he crossed over and made an agreement with d...
10.2K 580 128
Alternative Title: 真酒是最强游戏制作人 Author: Fuya Summary: Yuuki Sowa, a former fringe member of the winery, took 300,000 yen from the winery and was k...
14.7K 789 168
Alternative Title: 我的漫画风靡咒术界 Author: tachibana Cat Duanzi Summary: Ever since I was a child, Hanae Takuto has always been able to dream of a...