After the forum was exposed...

Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimen... Еще

After the forum was exposed, I died every day
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71: Continuation
72: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
73: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
74: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
75: Continuation
76: Extra
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114: Extra

105

31 1 0
Spinfoxie

Chapter 105 Aquaman 029

    【"It's not impossible for me to save him." Yuezhao sat on the sofa, drank coffee with his legs crossed, he didn't seem to care about Zhu Fujingguang's affairs at all, and said in a faint voice: "I remember you seem to be Going to Europe to attract talents for the organization."

    Toru Amuro tightened his jaw, and his eyes were instantly filled with suspicion, "I don't know what Mr. Yuezhao means?"

    Jing Guang was suspected, was it really Yuezhao's doing?

    Yuezhao saw through his inner thoughts, with a bright smile on his fair cheeks, "Do you think I would use such troublesome means if I wanted someone?" After Amuro entered the organization, he consciously collected information about Yuezhao,

    so I also understand why Yuezhao was not implicated in the matter of the young master last year.

    Although Yuezhao entered the organization later than Qin Jiu, and even worked alongside Qin Jiu for a time, he has outstanding abilities. In just a few years, he has already been on an equal footing with Qin Jiu, and the boss thinks highly of him.

    If Qin Jiu wanted to touch him, he had to report to the boss first. If he wanted a talent, he only needed to say hello to Qin Jiu.

    However, the suspicion in Toru Amuro's heart did not fade away, he suppressed all kinds of thoughts, now it is important to save Jingguang.

    He agreed to Yuezhao's request.

    But Yuezhao refused to rescue Zhu Fu Jingguang immediately, when he smiled, the corners of his lips and brows were tender and bright, his red lips were slightly parted, but the words he uttered were particularly unpleasant.

    "I have to meet someone before I can give you the result."

    Amuro was breathless, but Jing Guang was caught by Qin Jiu. He wanted to save Jing Guang without revealing his identity, and Yuezhao was his only hope.

    He asked Yuezhao to reassure Zhu Fujingguang's safety again and again, so he made up his mind to get on the plane and go to Europe to bring back the person he wanted for Yuezhao.

    However, as soon as he got on the plane, he saw the moonlight sitting not far away and glancing at him faintly.

    Toru Amuro was stunned, angry and impatient, and suppressed his anger: "Didn't you say that you will keep Scotland safe in the country?" "I will keep

    him safe, but that doesn't mean I will be in the country." Yuezhao said indifferently.

    Amuro Toru is such a smart person, his little suspicion suddenly swelled up, he knew that Jingguang's matter was absolutely inseparable from Yuezhao. 】

    Yuezhao is looking forward to the story that will happen later. Amuro has seen through his conspiracy, and his dislike for him must have reached its peak. What did he do a few years ago to restore Amuro's trust.

    He flipped to the next sentence.

    【Attracting talents is only a small task. Every year, the organization secretly uses various methods to attract research talents from various countries.

    Yuezhao and Toru Amuro came to the European organization base. They avoided the national power. With the help of the organization branch, they pretended to be normal European companies and sent invitations to the mission targets.

    The target of the task is a Ph.D. in his fifties. He was also a talent in the field of cells before, and his achievements were mediocre. He didn't come into the organization's sight until he published a new paper recently.

    In fact, people in European organizations have also sent invitations to the doctor before, and the doctor said that he would consider it.

    However, maybe there was something strange in the organization that alarmed him, the doctor disappeared inexplicably, and other research laboratories that wanted to poach this person could not find him.

    Yuezhao and Toru Amuro wanted to leave the doctor's basic information and began to investigate and track.

    The two drove on the streets of a foreign country, constantly changing their identities to get closer to his colleagues, family, and students.

    In front of the doctor's colleagues, they are new detectives from the police station. In front of the doctor's family, they are his colleagues. In front of the doctoral students, they become his family again.

    Yuezhao is a guy who is very good at deceiving people. With just a few words, he can persuade people to believe him and tell everything.

    This is Toru Amuro's task. The fact is that he followed Yuezhao, watching Yuezhao orderly visit the people around the doctor one by one, extract all kinds of useful information, and straighten out the messy situation .

    He is calm, strong in execution, and when he gets serious, he has a stubbornness that will not give up until he reaches his goal.

    Leaving the school where the doctor worked, Toru Amuro and Yuezhao got into the car. Yuezhao picked up the mobile phone and sent the results of his deduction to the grassroots personnel of the organization for them to search.

    Amuro looked sideways and saw Yue Zhao's sneer on the driver's seat. As he got more and more information, Yue Zhao's expression gradually sank.

    Toru Amuro also guessed some kind of possibility, and said, "I am only responsible for bringing the designated person to you. The specifics of this person are not within the scope of my guarantee." Yuezhao glanced at him lightly, and activated

    the The car is not in the mood to talk to him at all.

    Amuro looked back.

    A day ago, he was angry that Yuezhao used Jing Guang to threaten him, but after learning that what happened to Jing Guang was done by Yuezhao, he also breathed a sigh of relief.

    Since Yuezhao dared to do it, it means that he naturally has a way to save Jingguang.

    It's just unimaginable that moonlighting took a lot of trouble just to get an insignificant scientific research talent?

    No, it's not irrelevant, Toru Amuro looked down at the information in his hand.

    Their target person, Besifner, is an expert in medical cell research. If his recently published paper can be confirmed, it will be a major event that will subvert the medical field.

    So what is the effect on the moonlight?

    When they met for the first time, the police found out his specific identity through Yuezhao's pseudonym. Yuezhao's real name was Tsukizawa Yuu. He appeared near Mihua Town nine years ago and was taken to an orphanage. experience.

    Soon after, he was adopted by Uesa's family. A year later, Uesa's parents died in a car accident, leaving only Uezawako and Tsukizawa Yu.

    Ue Sawako and Tsukizawa Yu worked part-study and went to college one after the other within five years. When they were about to graduate from university, Tsukizawa Yu applied for the police academy.

    But it never expected that Ue Sawako's cancer would recur, and Yuezhao also gave up going to the police academy.

    There is a large blank area in the middle, Tsukizawa Yu reappeared in their field of vision, it is the member of the organization Tsukizhao.

    After getting this information, Toru Amuro read it back and forth many times. He didn't know why Yuezhao gave up becoming a policeman after Ue Sawako's cancer relapsed.

    Yuezhao is very smart. At that time, he could afford Ue Sawako's treatment expenses. If he became a policeman, he must be a very good partner.

    But why did Tsukizawa Yuu give up and become a member of the organization?

    Toru Amuro, who couldn't think of a reason, suspected that Yuezhao was originally a member of the organization. Did he always live in the organization before he was thirteen years old? Into the police interior is to become an undercover agent?

    What's more, in the story line of the original manga, he was also confused by Yuezhao, who has always been a member of the organization?

    But after getting to know the organization gradually, he thought he probably understood the reason.

    Amuro's cell phone rang.

    He answered the phone, and according to Yuezhao's information, other members of the organization had found Besifner's residence address.

    "I know, I'll be there right away."

    Yuezhao also saw the address sent, Ji stepped on the accelerator, and drove towards one direction quickly.

    Ten minutes later, Toru Amuro followed Yuezhao to a remote small hotel. They opened the door and saw Dr. Besifner tied to a chair, his face flushed and shouting, "What are you doing? But the famous doctor, let me go!"

    Yue Zhao ignored him, turned his attention to the computer next to him, and leaned over to turn on the computer.

    This behavior seemed to irritate Dr. Besifner, who screamed, "Who the hell are you and what are you doing?"

    There is almost no need for more evidence. Besifner's behavior has already proved Yuezhao's conjecture. Yuezhao turned on the computer with a fixed expression, and after confirming the evidence, he slowly withdrew his hand.

    Seeing Yuezhao's expression, Amuro understood that he had found the evidence.

    Besifnar couldn't hide his panic, "Hey! You can't be... ah—"

    Before he could finish his sentence, he was kicked over by Yuezhao who was tied to the chair, and he was tied up. Unable to struggle, he could only watch his head fall to the floor, "Ah! Ahhh——"

    Amuro Toru rarely saw Yuezhao so angry, his leather boots stepped on Besifner's face On the floor next to it, under Besifnar's terrified eyes, the azure blue eyes looked down from above, forcing out a light of disgust.

    "Damn fat pig, I've never seen anyone more stupid than you!" It seemed that even scolding him dirty his mouth, every word of Yuezhao was cold, as if forced out from between his teeth .

    Toru Amuro stood behind and watched this scene quietly, Yuezhao, who was best at hiding his emotions, rarely showed his emotions so thoroughly.

    He followed Yuezhao to look for Besifner, so he naturally knew why.

    Yuezhao originally thought that Besifner was a graduate student with real talents, so she specially designed Jing Guang, and followed him to Europe to absorb this talent.

    But in fact, Besifner was not the real author of that paper at all. He just shamelessly stole the achievements of his students and killed the students when they questioned him.

    After questioning his students, Toru Amuro and Yuezhao learned that not long before Besifner disappeared, his students had died in a robbery. Combined with the news they had obtained from his family, they were keenly aware of the to what.

    Before seeing Besifner, Yuezhao still had a glimmer of hope, but after meeting Besifner, Yuezhao was completely disappointed when she found the evidence from the computer.

    A shameless and greedy person ruined a true genius for his own selfish desires.

    If that paper could be confirmed, countless lives would be saved.

    Besifnar, he is a sinner.

    The screams of begging for mercy rang in his ears, but Toru Amuro couldn't help but look at the perpetrator with pity.

    Three years ago, Yuezhao tried his best to get into the police academy, but he was played by fate. Because of Ue Sawako's illness, he entered the organization. Today, he finally found the hope of being able to cure Ue Sawako. destroyed.

    Fate plays with Yuezhao, as if he likes to watch him try to grab everything but get nothing.

    Yes, although he didn't know the details of Yuezhao's joining the organization, but he was sure that Yuezhao must have joined the organization for the medical treatment within the organization and for the treatment of Ue Sawako's condition.

    Yuezhao stood there in silence for a long time, let out a long breath, restrained the disgust on his face, turned around and took away the computer that Besifnar had stolen.

    "It's useless to keep it, kill it."

    Yuezhao's back was cold and gentle, as if the old him had returned.

    "Yes." Without the slightest hesitation, the member of the organization standing not far from him raised the silencer gun, and fired without hesitation amidst Dr. Besifner's terrified screams and begging for mercy.

    At the end of the manga, there are bloodstains flowing to Amuro Toru's feet, implying the doctor's death. 】

    Yuezhao’s face gradually restrained all the smiles, he looked at the manga, and looked at the sentence in Toru Amuro’s heart in the manga—fate played with Yuezhao, as if he liked watching him try to grasp everything, but nothing The appearance of not being able to get it.

    Amuro looked at him with regretful eyes.

    For the first time, the look that wanted to reach out to him was concentrated in Toru Amuro's eyes.

    Yuezhao was stunned.

    Qinjiu lied to him. He didn't bring Ue Sawako into the organization to become an experimental product to torture Ue Sawako. He brought Ue Sawako into the organization to save Ue Sawako.

    He had already seen this matter.

    However, he couldn't analyze it. Did he do these things to gain popularity, or did he really care about that Ue Sawako.

    He never knew that he had applied for the police academy. If he really wanted to gain popularity, the police academy had no intention of being more popular than the organization to keep him alive.

    So... does he really care about Ue Sawako?

    Yuezhao raised his eyes and found that at some point, the computer had successfully invaded the hospital monitoring system. Without hesitation, he began to search for the monitoring from three days ago. What, it has been deleted?

    Toru Amuro!

    Yuezhao tapped on the keyboard with both hands, and the green code jumped line by line on the computer. He searched for the source code and restored the deleted video.

    He should understand this kind of thing when he saw Ue Sawako.

    And when Yuezhao worked hard to restore the deleted monitoring, Conan also learned the truth of Yuezhao's identity with a face of shock.

    After being held hostage by the robbers, Conan immediately used the props made by Dr. A Li to untie the rope and sneak out of the ward.

    Because he wanted to avoid the monitoring, he didn't act immediately. Instead, he avoided the monitoring and came to the next ward. What he didn't expect was that in the next ward, he met the lady from the dessert shop a few days ago.

    Her name is Mizuno Aimi. She gave up her plan to murder her husband and defraud high insurance money, but seriously negotiated with her husband for divorce and division of property.

    After solving everything, I came to the hospital for a review today. I met a patient I knew in the hospital before, so I went downstairs and talked with him for a while, but I didn't expect to be trapped in the ward by robbers.

    Conan untied them and asked them for information about the robbers.

    The two shook their heads, both saying that the robbers walked into the room and only asked them to hand over their mobile phones and tie each other's wrists. They did nothing else, and they did not know the specific origin of the kidnappers.

    Even the voice, the kidnappers also brought a voice changer.

    Conan frowned in confusion, what was the purpose of the kidnappers? He came today for Ue Sawako. Could it be that the kidnappers are members of the Black Organization, and they came here to get Ue Sawako?

    Conan thought, and showed the two of them the photo of Ue Sawako in his mobile phone.

    Fortunately, he has two mobile phones, Shinichi and Conan.

    "Do you know this person?" According to the information Huiyuan found, Ue Sawako also has cancer. If Ue Sawako is really hospitalized here, people who often treat him in this hospital should have seen him.

    "Can the phone call the police?" Mizuno Aimi asked in surprise.

    Conan shook his head, "No, the robbers installed signal jammers around the hospital, so we can't make calls."

    Aimi Mizuno looked disappointed, her gaze fell on the photo on Conan's phone, she shook her head with a strange expression, "I haven't seen this woman in the hospital."

    Mizuno Aimi didn't see it, but the chubby patient next to her saw the photo and hesitated, "I seem to know her, but it's not in this hospital."

    Conan Quickly asked.

    The round face of the woman fell into memory, "Speaking of it, it seems to be eight years ago. She suffered from cancer at a young age and was admitted to the same hospital as us. She left after a short period of treatment."

    Conan Asked: "Then do you know which hospital she went to?"

    "I don't know."

    "Then was there any special person or special situation around her at that time?" Conan continued to ask.

    The woman pondered, "A special person, I don't know if it is a special person. Speaking of which, I have never talked to her. I remember her after eight years, not because she is young and beautiful, but because she has a younger brother. Her younger brother is too good-looking to be forgotten, and he often comes to the hospital to take care of women, so we remember this woman." During the investigation, Ue Sawako

    did have a younger brother who disappeared with Ue Sawako eight years ago.

    The outstanding appearance is very similar to the Yuezhao described by Mr. Amuro. When Conan heard it for the first time, he also suspected that this younger brother was the Yuezhao in the organization. Unfortunately, he did not get any information about this younger brother.

    Conan couldn't help asking about the younger brother's appearance.

    The chubby wife really remembered her younger brother's appearance firmly: "Tall, good-looking like a person in a painting, with silver hair and blue eyes, making people think of the blue of the sea..." 

    Listen After reading Mrs. Chubby's description, Conan hadn't said anything yet, but Aimi Mizuno murmured unconsciously: "This is like what the adults who were next to Conan last time..." The adults     next to me?     

Conan was puzzled, and when he realized it, his heart skipped a beat. Could it be Mr. Gojo!     

His eyes widened, and his doubts about Yuezhao rolled over again. 

    And at this moment, with a bang, the power supply of the whole hospital was cut off, the screen of the computer in front of Yuezhao also went black, and the crowds of people coming and going on the screen also disappeared.   

  Yuezhao didn't care. Halfway through checking the surveillance, he realized one thing. He didn't need to look at the surveillance now. He also roughly guessed where Toru Amuro would arrange Ue Sawako in the future.  

   Now that the hospital has a power outage and there is no monitoring outside, it is the best time to leave.     

Thinking of this, Yuezhao stood at the door and waited for a while, until the inaudible footsteps of children came from the corridor outside, and when he gradually moved away, she turned the handle slightly and opened the door. 

    He unbuttoned it, took off the doctor's white coat, walked to the stairs, put the clothes in the laundry basket at the nurse's station, pushed the door, walked to the stairs, and went upstairs. 

    Going up to the third floor, suddenly, another mobile phone in his pocket vibrated slightly. This is a mobile phone dedicated to contacting the organization.   

  In the empty corridor, the slight vibration sound became particularly obvious.    

 Yes, the power went out, and the signal jammer didn't work.  

   He stopped and answered the phone

    It was Qin Jiu's call, "You should find that woman, it's a rare opportunity, Yuezhao, don't forget your mission."

    Yuezhao lowered her brows: "There are policemen outside, don't I want to live? I have my own judgment "

    Qin Jiu: "Don't worry, I will help you, you just have to do what you have to do." "

    What?" Yuezhao was startled, "What do you want Qin Jiu to do?"

    Without giving him a chance to answer, Qin Jiu hung up the phone, and Yue Zhao looked at the phone in his hand. Based on his knowledge of Qin Jiu, what Qin Jiu did was definitely not a good thing.

    It's time to add chaos.

    Yuezhao frowned, suddenly, looming footsteps sounded from downstairs, Yuezhao immediately understood that someone was coming, his expression froze, he scanned the surroundings, and turned lightly into the third floor, just as he turned the corner, a familiar Faces suddenly appeared in view.

    He stared slightly, before he could say anything, Toru Amuro covered his mouth, grabbed him and pushed open the door of the utility room, and hid in.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

865K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
15.3K 675 167
Author: month by month Alternate Title: 离奇打工人 Summary: The character configuration of Party B Yunhe: the strongest value + a healthy and durable body...
Satoru Gojo's Girl 💜 BTS💜

Любовные романы

19K 416 55
Gojo huffed catching his breath before quickly breaking the door open as his blue orbs widen in fear and shock to see the situation. His hands trembl...
7.3K 276 48
Alternative Title: 圣父系工具人 Author: Dongyuegui Summary: As a tool NPC, Eiji Hiiragi's mission is to do his best to help the "main characters" in the wo...