Vixen|| Urban

By Aim2her

XXX More

I
II
III
IV
V
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ž
๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ
One
Two
Gather around...
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Quickly

VI

17.2K 650 753
By Aim2her

VIXEN

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

Baby let's go have rich sex
Make a little love, have rich sex
Yeah, rich sex, bitch

Later on That Night- Yuri swung around the pole letting her legs connect to the top as older gentleman threw money on the stage.

The young woman had been at work for about two hours, the money made was decent but she still needed to work a few more hours to hit her exact goal.

Hearing the beat begun to drop Yuri took the chance to drop down into a split causing the crowd to go wild.

Yuri chuckled to herself as she removed her top exposing her breast, immediately more money begun to come onto the stage including 50's & 100's.

"Smile fa' me baby" A young gentleman spoke making yuri laugh showing her white teeth.

Three familiar faces walked inside the club catching Yuri's eyes immediately, she locked eyes with the light brown eyes before the young man made his way towards the stage shaking his head.

Yuri shrugged a bit as she continued dancing around the pole.

Yasir looked at her as he stood right in front of the stage making direct eye contact, yuri knew exactly why he was mugging her but she didn't care she was grown at the end of the day couldn't anyone tell her what to do.

Once the song came to a end the young woman made her way back into the locker room . "Put on a shirt li' one" A deep voice spoke.

Yuri chuckled knowing exactly which security guard it was. "Give me a shirt then kam" She turned around.

"Hm" He handed her a plain white Tee.

"The night starting to pick up, how long you staying?" He questioned sitting her bag beside the three others. "A few more hours honestly"

Even though the two had exchanged numbers they rarely had conversations unless they were asking each other if they were coming in.

"Awl yeah?" He leaned against the door. "Boy please stop looking at me like that" Yuri chuckles

Kam let out a laugh standing against the locker room door smiling at her appearance. "When you gone take off? You always in here and every time you say you gone take off you right back in this bitch" He spoke

She shrugged. "I don't know, I'm taking care of myself right now so I have to keep stacking my money for right now"

"I feel that, take a li' break sometime though"

"I will eventually, you just standing right here come do me a favor and count this money then place it in rubber bands" She spoke

"I got ya' , when you gone' let me take you out pretty girl?"

Yuri felt herself smile a bit before she laughing covering her smile. "Whenever" She shrugged

"You already at two bands and I still got two bags full gon' head go home pretty" Kam shook his head. "No"

Voices begun to get loud as the locker room door pushed open. "Boss wants to see you right quick Yuri" A security guard spoke.

Yuri looked over at kam. "I got ya' shit gon' head" He nodded, yuri pulled the shirt over self before making her way towards the back of the club.

Soon enough she stood at a big grey door knocking on it. "Come in!" The deep voice yelled.

Yuri pushed opened the door revealing the older gentlemen who looked exactly like Yasir, he was a fit gentlemen dark skin with hazel eyes and long dreadlocs.

He had a couple face tattoos along with a nose piercing, you wouldn't think he was older then 25 honestly.

"Sit down"

"Why you won't tell me you was still in high school youngin?" He questioned lighting his head away from his phone, yuri sighed throwing her face in her hands.

"I ain't mad- let me know what you got going"

"Im sorry BK, I just got kicked out I don't have any income I just needed a quick job and it's easy money I am so sorry" She cried

"Stop crying, I ain't upset with you at all but you is gon' have to take a li' break from the job because when the people come inspect the club they gone look at you but if you need money or anything hit me up I'll write you a check for whatever you need" He spoke

"And when you graduate yo' job gone be right here fa' you I promise youngin' I'm not mad okay?" He looked at her.

"Fuckkkk, I needed this job BK please" She cried. "I'm sorry Yuri, I'll write you a check you can finish tonight" He spoke.

"Fuck, okay Thank you BK" she wiped her face, l BK simply nodded.

Yuri left out of the room heading inside the main club looking around, her eyes traveled around the club before making her way to the section looking at Yasir.

"You a real bitch you know that?" She wiped her face. "I told you Yuri, I wasn't playing with yo' ass" He shook his head smoking his blunt.

Yuri eyed the bottles on the table grabbing the red cup full of casamigos, she looked in it before dashing it on him allowing it to drip on hi.

"You a fucking bitch dude" She spoke before sending a slap to his face, Yasir chuckles to himself standing up taking his hearing aids out.

"Damn yuri what the fuck..." Von spoke

Yuri watched as Yasir placed his hearing aids in the case before walking towards her, instead of speaking he pushed her out the section heading directly towards the exit. "Stop fucking grabbing me" She tried to yank her arm but failed miserably because of his tightened grip.

The door opened before Yasir pushed her outside , he blocked her from walking away before grabbing his hearing aids placing them in his ear.

"Fuck you doing too much fa? We just talked about this and I told you I won't finna' keep letting you work here I just fucking gave you three bands to stay away from here for the week nigga and you gone come back? I told you if I see you up here again I'm telling him" Yasir fussed

"Im grown Yasir... AS FUCK!" She yelled in his face. "You in fucking school nigga!"

"Why the fuck you keep worrying about me Yasir? I'm doing me!" She tried to contain her tears. "You gone traumatize ya' self at a young ass age cause you wan' do stupid dumb ass shit!"

Yuri folded her arms watching as Yasir pulled off his black Prada shirt exposing his chest tattoos .

"Stop fucking worrying bout' me Got damn nigga"

"Nigga, I ain't worried about yo' hot ass no more I see why ya' dad kicked yo' stupid ass out anyways don't listen to no fucking body on crip I can't wait until the end results see how bad you fuck ya' self up!"

"And you can't even go to the house cause Olivia had to go see her momma in Detroit so I would like to see where the fuck you go tonight without having to fuck for somewhere to stay hoe ass girl, fuck out my fucking face!"

Yuri sighed herself deciding not to put her hands on him again she made her way back inside the club going straight to the locker room.

The young woman made her way to where she was sitting throwing her face in her hands allowing herself to cry.

"Hell wrong with you?" Kam's voice spoke as he placed her bags of money to the side. "Every fucking thing I just got fired" She cried

"Damn... why?"

"Because I'm still in highschool and when I got hired I didn't tell him then his pussy ass son told him" She cried

"Damnnnn- Ian' even know you was still in high school"

"Then the girl I live with had to rush out of town so I'm basically fucking stuck!" She cried loudly. "Damn yuri- what you gone do?" Kam questioned

"I don't know- I really fucking don't" She cried. "You don't got any friends or shit?"

"No!"

"Come on" A deep voice entered the room, yuri looked up seeing Yasir immediately rolling her eyes. "Get out my face bitch"

"Ian' tryna' arguing you either coming or you not it don't see me no different" He shrugged fixing his hearing aid. "Fuck you bitch"

"Alright, I ain't tripping"

Yasir turned to walk out making yuri sigh to herself. "Come get my shit" She stood up. "No"

"Please"

Yuri watched as Yasir turned back around helping her gather her bags as she changed into a sweatsuit. "I'll see ya' later yuri" Kam left out the room.

"Nigga tryna' fuck with you but you telling him what's going on all that bitch ass nigga keep saying is 'damn' that's a shame on crip" Yasir chuckled

"Mind your business my nigga"

Yasir chuckled once again before leading yuri out the club Into the parking lot heading right towards his yellow SRT getting inside.

"You a hot head need to chill that dumb shit out" Yasir spoke. "I don't care" She shrugged

"You going to a hotel or wassup?"

"You gone book me in or what?" She tilted her head. "I will"

"Why would you say that shit to me when we was arguing... that was fucked up Yasir you don't even know me"

"We talked about this shit Yuri I gave you money to keep ya' self good for three weeks or so and you come right back to this bitch and anybody can tell just by having a conversation with you Yuri you gone fuck yo' self up in the long run... that shit clear as day shit you act like you ain't got a brain and ain't nobody gon' keep reassuring you on shit so you gone end up a fuck up watch" He shrugged

The young girl didn't have any life goals or any plans so she was bound to fuck herself up in the long room she just didn't want to think about it to the point she'd get herself depressed.

She just wanted to live life as it goes.

Yuri rolled her eyes leaning her head against the car window looking at the trees they passed.

"You think I'm a hoe?"

"Going off what ya' people told me yeah" He shrugged with a nod, she chuckled bitterly. "Shut the fuck up"

"I'm just answering the questions you ask me"

"And I ain't taking you to a hotel you coming with me" He spoke with a slight shrug. "Bitch I don't wanna come with you the fuck" She scrunched her face.

"Watch yo' fucking mouth when speaking to me"

"If you don't like it take them fat ass hearing aids out and see how well you can hear me after" Yuri shrugged grabbing her phone. "See how well you can hear after I punch you in yo fucking ear so hard them bitches start bleeding" He remarked

Yuri simply smacked her lips.

"What you in the mood to eat?" He glanced over at her. "It doesn't matter"

"Get yo' ass a McChicken or some"

"Yeah fucking right"

❦ ❦ ❦

"McDonald's good as hell ain't it?" Yasir smirked looking over at yuri who sat on his couch. "Nigga shut up my doordash on the way as we speak"

"You smoke?" Yasir questioned sitting on his couch. "Yes"

Yuri grabbed the blunt from his hands putting it to her lips inhaling it, the young woman had been at his house for about thirty minutes she had been chilling the entire time.

"Can I go shower?" She looked at him. "I ain't never stopped nobody from taking a shower" He shrugged

She mugged.

"You need some clothes?" He stood up hovering over her figure. "Mhmm"

"Ight, I'll bring it to you the shower in that bathroom right there" He pointed towards the guest bathroom, Yuri stood up throwing her trash away before making her way inside the bathroom.

The young woman remove her clothes before turning on the hot water making the restroom steam up, she stepped inside . "Fuck" She mumbled feeling her bones relax.

A few knocks came onto the door before it was pushed open. "How you gone shower with no soap..." He spoke

"I'm sick of your smart mouth having ass"

"Hm, reach over it"

Yuri pushed the curtain to her side making sure to block her body as she looked at him. "You got a speaker?"

He nodded

"Can you grab my phone and connect just play hotel by Montreal my password is 042318"

I keep goin' back to this hotel room
I just don't know what the hell to just tell you
But I love messin' with ya, messin' with you
Girl, are you messin' with me, messin' with me?

Yuri nodded her head to the music as she watched Yasir place everything out on the counter for her. "Hm" He handed over a white towel

"Fuck you looking at me like that for?" He looked up catching her eyes staring. "Looking at your tattoos"

"Then hoes hard ain't they?"

"Come here" She waved him over, Yasir scrunched his face before walking over to the shower. "Wassup?"

"Come here..."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wassup fuckers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 6.1K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
132K 4.6K 20
read to find out...
280K 14.9K 36
Hood Redemption