The Missing Mafia Princess

By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 15

11.6K 245 10
By MafiaAngel8394

It was time for lunch and Luca and I met up with everyone else and then we headed to the cafeteria.

We sat down with Aurora and another two girls. "Yaszy, this is Brooke and her sister Evelyn," Aurora said making me smile at the two.

"I'm Yaszy Romano." I introduced myself to the two girls.

"You're pretty." Brooke complimented me making me smile.

"You are too." I said making her smile.

Ace, Liam, and Dante sat down with us and Liam and Nico started arm wrestling making me chuckle.

"Lucie bearrrr." A high-pitched voice was heard from behind us making my blood boil. "Eww, why is she sitting with you? I should be next to you." Brittany spoke again.

"I'm his twin bitch, I can sit here if I want to." I snapped at Brittany.

"My dad is the principal, I can get you in trouble." She said making me stand up and face her.

"Do it, I fucking dare you." I said looking at her with a blank facial expression.

I can see the fear swirling in her eyes. I watched her try to hide her fear making me smirk. She tried slapping me but I was too quick for her and I grabbed her hand and twisted her arm behind her back.

"Amore, don't do it." Giovanni said making me roll my eyes and push her to the ground.

She scooted backwards then stood up and ran out of the cafeteria with her minions following right behind her.

I sat down and felt a bunch of eyes on me and Nico noticed. "Stop staring at my sister, Idioti!" Nico snapped at everyone which made them all look away. I stood up and walked out of the cafeteria to the bathroom.

(idioti- Idiots.)

I walked in and made sure no one was inside and then walked to the sink and splashed cold water on my face then dabbed my face with a towel.

The door opened and Brooke walked in with Evelyn. "Are you okay?" Brooke asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said making Brooke smile.

"You handled that pretty well, I would have kicked her ass." Evelyn said making me chuckle.

"I told my dad I wouldn't get into a fight and I don't start them, I wait until the other person starts it." I said making them laugh.

"You are a badass." Brooke said making me smirk.

We walked out of the bathroom and back to the cafeteria. Looking around the cafeteria, I noticed everyone went back to doing their own thing.

My eyes connected with a dark eyes and I noticed a smirk on his face making me look away.

Who was that?

We walked back to the table and Luca immediately stood up then pulled me into a hug. "Luca I'm fine, I promise." I said which made him let go and nod at me.

"We decided to not let Dad know what happened." Nico said.

"No, I'll tell Alessandro later." I said making them nod their heads.

The school was finally over and my brothers went to the warehouse while I went home, Dad offered me if I wanted to come but I'm too tired.

I pulled up to the gates and pushed the button to open them, and once they opened I drove through them. Once I reached the garages I clicked the other button and waited for my door to open.

I drove up a little and then backed up into my spot then pushing the button to close the door. I place my car in park and then turned off the engine then got out of my car.

I locked the car doors and walked inside the house and made sure to lock all of the doors just to be safe. I walked upstairs to my room and walked into my closet to change into something comfy.

You can see the wrap around my ribs but I don't care because like my dad said I'm a strong survivor. Jake and Mary didn't break me, they only made me stronger, if anything.

During all of the beatings and torturing, I lost most of my memories from when I was a kid or younger. I'm hoping they come back soon because this family is worth remembering.

I looked at myself in the mirror and my eyes went straight to my stomach which was just getting darker and darker instead of getting lighter.

I walked out of my closet to my bed and sat down. I pulled my phone out and scrolled through TikTok for a little bit.

When I got bored of watching TikTok, I locked my phone and turned on Criminal Minds to watch.

A few hours went by and I heard the front door open followed by Giovanni's loud mouth. "No! That twenty dollars should have been mine you, Stronzo!" Giovanni yelled making me laugh from my spot on my bed.

(Stronzo- Asshole.)

There was a knock at the door and then Alessandro's head peeked in making me smile. He walked in closed the door behind him and then lay down beside me.

"How was the first day of school?" He asked making my blood boil just thinking about what happened today.

"Let's see a teacher called me Yaszy Gordon, and then when Luca told her it was Romano she mumbled under her breath 'Another one, great' Then a girl tried to slap me because I talked back to her and I twisted her arm behind her back and pushed her. It was self-defense." I told Alessandro then turning my head to watch the television.

"What's the girl's name?" He asked coldly making me shake my head.

"I'm not a snitch, brother. Never was and never will be." I said completely truthfully. There's a saying that goes 'Snitches be needing stitches'.

I honestly stand behind that, if you don't want to be a snitched on then don't be going around snitching.

"I'll tell Dad later, you don't worry about telling him." Alessandro said making me nod.

"Can I join you until dinner?" He asked making me nod with a smile.

He sat up against the headboard and I laid my head on a pillow in his lap. He ran his fingers through my hair causing my eyes to start closing as I fought the tiredness.

"I'm glad you're back even if you're stronger than me. I missed you." He said making me chuckle.

"I missed you too." I spoke out while I was watching the television.

There was a knock at the door and then it opened revealing Lorenzo. A smirk formed on his face as he leaned against the doorway.

"Why don't you look at this, Alessandro are you stealing my sister?" He asked making me chuckle.

"What if he is?" I asked coldly with a blank facial expression on my face.

"Don't test me, Sorella." Lorenzo said making me scoff and turning back onto my back to continue watching Criminal Minds.

"I'm supposed to tell you two that supper is done." Lorenzo told us then walked away making me chuckle.

"Okay Tesoro, let's go eat." Alessandro said patting my shoulder making me sit up and stand on my bed.

Alessandro chuckled and I got on his back then he walked out of my room to the top of the stairs. He gripped my thighs tighter so he doesn't drop me and then he walked down the stairs then toward the dining area.

We walked into the dining area and I jumped off his back and then, walked to my seat between Luca and Domenico. I sat down and then Alessandro sat down after I did.

"Hi, princess." Dad said making me smile at him.

"Hi, Dad." I said making him gladly return the smile.

"How was your first day of school?" Dad asked making Luca, Me, Domenico and Giovanni look at Alessandro.

I looked at Alessandro and he nodded at us making the four of us nod. "She told me, and I think it's something that I should tell you after dinner." Alessandro told Dad.

"Boys, how was your day?" Dad asked my brothers.

"Good." They answered making Dad nod.

"Well, tomorrow there's no school for the four of you since we gotta go to the office for a small meeting." Dad said making us nod.

The chefs bought out the food and placed plates down in front of everyone. We all picked our utensils up and started eating.

I was finally finished eating and Dad said I could head up to my room for bed. So, that's where I am. I've been sitting on my bed debating if I want to change or not.

I got up and walked into my closet to search for comfy sleepwear.

I heard my door shut making me walk out of my closet to see Alessandro standing by the door. I leaned against the doorway with my arms crossed and a smirk on my face.

"Did you get lost?" I asked making him turn around so quickly.

"No, I was going to see if I could sleep in here with you tonight." He said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Of course, you can, just don't tell Lorenzo," I said making him chuckle.

"How are your ribs and knee doing?" He asked seriously making me smile.

"They're still sore but I guess they're healing a different way." I said making him confused. "The bruises are just getting darker, not lighter." I said making his eyes go straight to my stomach with an anger facial expression.

I lifted my shirt just enough for him to see my stomach. "It's just getting worse, Did our brother not do anything to help you!" Alessandro snapped.

"Alessandro calm down. It's probably from being beaten and tortured since I was eight." I said making his eyes turn dark.

"You have been trained by the Russians since you were eight!" He snapped making me roll my eyes.

"I can handle myself Aless, I'm not the little girl I used to be, well I am but just stronger physically and mentally." I said wrapping my arms around him which made him relax.

"I know you can Tesoro, I just wished we found you sooner." He said as he kissed my head.

"We're sleeping in my room, you head there awhile and I'm gonna go kidnap Luca from his bed." Alessandro said making me smirk.

"Make it believable." I said walking out of my room then straight to Alessandro's room and I sat on the edge of the bed while waiting for Luca and Alessandro.

"Dad! Dad! Help!" Luca's voice was heard making a laugh.

"Alessandro, what are you doing to your brother?" Dad's voice was heard making my eyes widen.

"Yeah brother, what are you doing to our brother?" Lorenzo's voice was heard.

Go help Aless.

Shut up conscience!

Go save Alessandro. Now!

Fucking Conscience I swear!

Ugh! I stood up from the bed and walked out into the hallway. "He's getting Luca because I'm having one of those days." I said leaning against the doorway.

They all looked at me while I looked at them with a blank facial expression. "Why didn't you say that in the first place." Luca said jumping out of Alessandro's arms and walking over to me.

"Come on Sandro, I'm tired since you woke me up trying to take me from my bed." Luca said making Alessandro walk towards us.

"Thank you, Tesoro." Aless said making me smile up at him while Dad and Lorenzo walked away confused.

We walked into his room and Alessandro climbed in the middle and Luca and I laid on each side of him. We three got comfortable and covered up then Alessandro spoke.

"Good night, I miei fratelli piccoli." Alessandro said making Luca and I cuddle more into Alessandro.

(I Miei fratelli piccoli- my young siblings.)

I closed my eyes and darkness consume me quicker than ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 346 17
Aurelia is a powerful young girl on the outside who owns her own empire. She's smart and beautiful, and all people are afraid of her but on the insid...
Macrina By Maya F

General Fiction

70K 2.6K 60
"Honestly, I think you're really gonna like New York." "New York? Like New York City, New York?" "The one and only," my cousin grinned, taking a swig...
947K 17K 48
When Klara Ivy De Luca is finally reunited with her parents and her six brothers after eleven years of being kidnapped, Is she the same sweet and bub...
209K 4.8K 49
I've always been told me to value my family. To love and cherish them. I always did until one frightful day that my entire family collapsed and it wa...