Our Journey

Oleh Keer_writes

A breezy love story of kathir and mullai ❤️ Lebih Banyak

AN
Intuition
Letter
Words
Decision
Question??
Annoying answer
Just a miss!!!!
trouble?
Determination
At the cafe
At the temple
Bike ride
A small talk at late night...
some more ice-creams please...
Who are you to me???
It's mullai for you 😁
Rain rain come again...
JM Wedding
Just for you ❤️
misjudged
Confusion
misunderstanding
remorse
flashback 1
flashback 2
Train kadhal ❤️
Approval????
Kathir 🔥
Slap
A small truth
Answer????
Care
Feel⚡
Accident
Shopping
Trichy
Sweet Gift
For you - anything
A small meet-up
Back to Trichy
A small gap??
More problems???

Acceptance

429 65 40
Oleh Keer_writes

Mullai confessed "innimey naa vazha pora ovaru nimishamum  unkuda vazhanum kathir....."and kathir lost his attention on the crab and turned to her side.

He froze on his place and looked at her but there was no expression on her face Namma seriya dhan ketom ah???

He ran to her "mulla...ippo nee enna sonna??"

Hiding her smile,she lied "naa onnum sollala da..."

He narrowed his eyebrows in confusion and was trying to recollect the words..."illayae nee edho sonna maari dhan irunduchu...."and her reply was instant"un kadhula edho ketta naa sonnen artham ah??"

He felt her answer was right and was scratching his head while mullai was teasing in him in his mind enna vida unnaku vandu(crab) mukiyam ah pochu la...anubavi....

"Mullai nee onnum sollaliya??"his face turned pale and she nodded her head negativity. While he was still doubtful,mullai grabbed his shirt collar forcefully.

His eyes widened and her fingers started to play with his beard. Giving a deep kiss on his right cheek she said"naa unna romba kadhalikaren da manga...."

She left him with a smile and started to run away from him. Kathir was rooted towards the sand recollecting the moment. When he regained his senses,he smiled even more widely and started to chase her down..mavalae iru varen....

He overtook her speed and hugged her behind, holding her enclasping within his hands."fraudu odraya nee"and the water touched their feet. His grip was strong and when mullai tried to move out , he didn't give up which made both to fell into the water.

Drenched fully, both started to splash water on each other and along with the sound of the moving waves their laughter filled the environment.

When they didn't have any more strength,kathir pulled her with his hand "mullai thirumbi sollen....aasaiya iruku..."and she didn't listen "no...golden words are not repeated "

"Please di...evalo naal wait pannen....sollen..."he begged while she replied"no way...enna vida unnaku beach... vandu... adhudhan mukiyam ah pochu la...adhey love Pannu..."

"Romba dhan panra..."his hold was getting stronger"kathir vidu..."and he said "no...enkita matikita la...vidavae maten"

The drop of water from her hair was falling on her shoulders. The wet hair was blocking her eyes and with his one hand he tugged it behind her ears. His fingers was rubbing against her cheeks whilst his eyes was looking at her to share an eye lock.A warm sensation was erupting in her nerves. The sun set down wishing the young couple and he whispered"solla matiya???"

The waves washed their feet with cold water and their closeness was getting even more cosy. His eyes mesmerized her and she gave up " ippadiyae vazhkai muluka enkuda irukipiya kathir??"

"Adha vida vera enna vellai ennaku...nee matum bodhu di ennaku..."he told truly.

" Nee ennaku venum kathir...i love you..."her lips trembled.

Kissing her forehead,he replied"unna vida ennaku edhuvum perusu illa mulla....love you too"and shared a memorable hug.

The body was cold with the freezing chill water which was dripping on them. They sat down and removed their shoes.

Mullai was busy writing their names in the sand and he was holding her other hand. "Kathir eppadi iruku...??"she asked pointing at their names enscribed within a heart shape drawing.

"Azhaga iruku..."that time the water came and it got erased making mullai to keep a sad pout face.

"Paravala..Namma manasula iruku la..adhu ennikum aiyadhu..."he quoted.

"Ippadi ellam pesina enda ponnu unna venam solluva??"mullai told.

"Madam matum odaney okay sonna maari..."he chuckled and she stared at him.

"Ennaku unna pudikum da...aana amma kita appadi pesinadhum oru maari Achu..adhan.... sorry"she told truly.

"Theriyum mulla..enmela dhan thappu...nee en sorry kekura... innimey appadi agadhu .."he confided.

"Adhan adhuku ellam compensate pannitiyae... ennaku adhu podhum"she inched closer to him.

"Appadiya??appo Namma kalyanam pannikalama??"he asked happily.

Mullai left his hand when she heard it and disappointment took over his face.

"Enna achu??"he asked and she said"illa kathir ippo vendam..."

"En mulla??"he turned to her side "edhachum problem ah??"

"Illa kathir...akka irukanga... avangaluku kalyanam agitu Namma pannikalam..."she told slowly.

"Cha... avalodhan ah...naa kuda bayanduthen...ennaku okay dhan..."kathir agreed.

"Amma appavum okay sollanum..."she told the next point.

"Paru mummy correct panradhu romba easy...naa pathukaren.. vera edhachum Iruka??"he told coolly.

"Palasa enga Amma innum marakala kathir..."she quoted telling about how parvathi still is angry over dhanam.

"Naa illanu sollala..aana adhu ellam maarum..."he gave a confidence to her.

"Easy ah solra nee??"she doubted

"Unna kalyanam panna naa enna venna pannuven..inda rendu visiyam okay Achu na...unnaku okay va??"he asked again.

She accepted and his face bloomed with happiness "appo ready ah iru...unga akka kalyanam achu na... next Namma dhan..."

Both of them looked at the waters and remained silent for sometime. As it was getting dark they got up and left to their home.

While climbing the stairs of her home,kathir pulled her "kathir enna idhu??" She got jerked by the sudden pull.

"Purushan eyutha appadi dhan irukum...pazhagiko..."he told.

"Edhu purushan ah??sir romba dhan advanced ah irukinga..."she smiled.

"Naa appovae ready agiten di...nee dhan late..."his beard started to tickle her neck and his lips was inching near her cheeks.

"Kathir enna panra..."she whispered "enna scent podra...vasanai iruku..."he asked.

His beard was enough to stir her womenly feelings."yarachum varuvanga.... kalyanam kaprom ellam vechukalam..."

"Soft ah iruku unnoda skin..."he complemented and mullai knew he hasn't paid any attention to her words.

He kissed under her ears while his hands held her two hands tightly. He planted a kiss on her left cheeks and moved away hearing a noise from downstairs. Mullai stood there still closing her eyes enjoying the precious moment.

"Akka varanga nu nenaikaren..."he told and mullai opened her eyes.

Thamarai came and spoke casually to both of them. Mullai followed her sister to their home with no heart but kathir said her to go inside through his eyes.

Before she took a step further he whispered "Kalyanam dhan apuram...idhuku ellam no compromise... daily innimey naa torture pannuven... ready ah iru..di pondati..."

She winked at him and told in husky voice "ennaku okay dhan purusha.."

He gave a shy smile back and went to his place with an unforgettable day in their life. Ashok became happy when he heard about the incident and patted his best friend for succeeding in his love "aprom Machan innimey love dhan.. romance dhan..."

"Poda..."kathir took his towel and went to take a hot bath "vekkam ah da??"Ashok laughed at his friend.

Mullai went to her room,took bath and changed to her night dress. Her mind was wandering about their story and her lips couldn't supress her smile.

Drying her hair ,she came out of the room when thamarai was arranging the plates for dinner. Mullai helped her and both sat down to have their food.

Thamarai observed her sister "mullai... doctor enna sonnaru???"she told about the hospital and beach visit.

"Beach la mazhai penjucha??"she questioned.

"Illa en kekkura??"mullai answered.

"Illa....dress erama irunduchu...hair wash panna,kathirum drenched ah irundhan
... adhan keten..."she twisted her eyebrows.

Mullai knew she couldn't hid anything from her sister so she narrated the whole thing. Thamarai got up from her place and gave a warm hug to her sweet sister"ippovachum sonniyae.... sandosham ah Iruku di...."

Meanwhile kathir called kannan who has returned to Trichy. He told the news to him over phone which was in loudspeaker so that jeeva and Meena could hear.

Kanna screamed "ai...super nae....love success"and Meena hit on his back head "dei loosu kathadha da....Undertaker range la Akka vanduda poranga..."

Jeeva congratulated his brother while Meena spoke"kathir innimey dhan Namma romba careful ah irukanum.... Akka vera avanga chitti ponna Inga kuttivandu...mama kita pesa vekkuranga..."

"Avanga enna venna pannatum Anni....naa mullai dhan kalyanam pannuven...nenga worry pannadinga...naa phone ah vekkiren..."he hunged up the call.

.....

The following day kathir started to look for a small job to meet his expenses. After taking a break from the college,he used his savings to live in Chennai. But now he needed more money to manage everything so he went out in search of a job. After struggling the whole day he got a job as an accountant in a shop as he was a maths expert.

He was waiting in his rented bike for his girl to share the happy news. She got down from the public bus with a tired face. Seeing him she plastered a smile and went to him.

Kathir was the first to speak "yen ippolam romba late ah Vara???"

Mullai gave an answer "work pressure romba iruku kathir...thanga mudila...tired ah iruku..."

"Unnaku inda Vella pudichuriku ah??"he questioned.

"Illa... starting la nalla dhan irunduchu aana ippo mudila... friends help panranga...so manage panren..."mullai replied.

"Unnaku kastam ah irunduchu na ...vera job pakkalam mulla..."he gave an option.

"Aana pay nalla iruku..adhan yosikaren.."mullai gave a word.

"Correct dhan aana pudikama oru Vella seiyarudhula oru useum illa..namma work panra atmosphere adjustable ah irukanum..illana adhuvey pressure agidum...nee yosichu paaru...naa just ennoda opinion dhan sonnen.."kathir said and she agreed to his statement.

Dropping her at home,kathir went to the street end to buy the groceries for the upcoming week. There he saw thamarai coming up with an upset face.

He thought of speaking to her but his mind paused seeing a man coming behind her.

He hid behind the tree to get a better view of them. He couldn't hear what they spoke but he could clearly see both of them having an argument. There was disappointment and anger on thamarai face and walked away from the place without turning back.

Kathir approached the person in his bike and called him "hello...mister...nillunga."

Jagadish stopped in his place and narrowed his eyes on him "enna venum??"

"Nenga yaaru?? en Thamarai kita pesuringa??"kathir asked.

"Ungaluku enna vanduchu??"Jagdish asked back.

"Avanga ennaku therinja vanga...adhan kekuren..."kathir told angrily.

"Adhuku naa ungakita answer pannanum illa..."Jagdish gave back.

"Hello...solla poringala illaya...romba over dhan poringa solliten..."kathir git down from his bike.

"Naa edhuku da unkita sollanum... just mind your business and get lost"Jagdish lost his temper.

"Mind your words..."kathir fisted his hands.

"Panna mudiyadhu..enna pannuva??"Jagdish came forward.

"Ei...decency illa...ponnu pinnadi suttura..ketta perusa pesura..."kathir raised his voice.

"Hello...I am not that sort of person...mind it.."Jagdish replied.

"Paaru da..kovam varudha...aprom unnaku enna Vella Inga..."kathir raised his eyebrows.

Jagdish and thamarai had a fight while discussing about their marriage plans. He tried to convince her but the conversation turned into an argument. He was upset over it and when kathir started to question him he  felt annoyed.

"Naa ennamo panren...unna maari aduthavanga enna panranga pakka varla na..."he told back.

"Idhu dhan limit solliten"kathir lost his patience "dei enna da pannuva??"Jagdish asked.

Kathir grabbed his collar and was about to hit him but Jagdish defended him.

Both again caught hold of their shirts,tried to hit on each other but they fell down losing their grip . Jagdish received a call from his department so he left the place.

Kathir stood on his place with a sense of deep anger... iru da unna oru naal adikama vidamaten....while Jagdish mentally noted his bike number... police mela Kai vekkurala... unnaku iruku da.....

TBC

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

87.9K 4K 20
This story is about a couple , they married on unusual circumstances , how they understand each other and face the consequences and win over their lo...
3.5K 350 9
Navarasa with KM
36.6K 2.5K 20
Kathir mullai fanfiction, matured stories,
19.9K 1.9K 25
A km fanfiction..plot different from Kalyana Maalai Read without any expectation Mature Content