COMPANY

By ctrlsznn

"All I've ever needed was your company" Start: 4/25 End 7/24 More

𝟷-π™²π™»π™Ύπš‚πš„πšπ™΄
𝟸-π™²π™Ύπ™Όπ™΅π™Ύπšπšƒ
𝟹-π™°πšπš“πšžπšœπšπš–πšŽπš—πš
𝟺-πš†πš˜πš›πšπš‘
𝟻-π™±πš˜πš—πš
𝟼-πšπšŽπšŠπš•πš’πšπš’
𝟽-π™²πšŠπš›πšŽ
𝟾-π™ΎπšŸπšŽπš›
𝟿-π™ΏπšŽπšŠπšŒπšŽ
𝟷𝟢-π™»πšžπšœπš
𝟷𝟷-π™²πš•πšŠπš›πš’πšπš’
𝟷𝟸-πšƒπš‘πš˜πš›πš—πšœ
𝟷𝟺-πš€πšžπšŠπš•πš’πšπš’
𝟷𝟻-π™Ήπš˜πš’
𝟷𝟼-π™΄πš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπšŽπš
𝟷𝟽-π™Ώπš›πš’πšπšŽ
𝟷𝟾-πšπšŽπšπš›πšŽπš
𝟷𝟿-π™Ώπš›πš˜πš–
𝟸𝟢-π™ΎπšžπšπšœπšŽπš
π™°πšžπšπš‘πš˜πš›'𝚜 π™½πš˜πšπšŽ(πš™πš•πšœ πšŒπš•πš’πšŒπš”!)
HER LIGHT
Stranger
ECHOES

𝟷𝟹-π™Άπšžπš’πš•πš

872 82 171
By ctrlsznn

𝙷𝚒 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔...𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝! 😘

"𝙶𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚝"

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃

(THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER!)

Onika woke up with nothing but a pounding headache and regret on her mind. She hadn't received one notification from Beyoncé which worried her beyond explanation.

"Okay good, you're away. My mom thought you were dead." Amira chuckled whilst sitting on the couch. "Oh my gosh we're late for school!" Onika gasped as she looked at the time. "Girl, it's Saturday!"

"Oh-" She sat up before rubbing her forehead. "You're right. I'm so out of it." She groaned whilst calling Beyoncé once again and it going straight to voicemail. "Oh you calling Beyoncé? Yeah you cried to me until 3 am talking about how much you love her and how she's never gonna wanna see you again. You're crazy because she clearly is crazy about you. Despite you embarrassing her, she still made an effort to make you leave with her." Amira shook her head.

"Well she hates me. Beyoncé never misses a phone call. I'll just call her sister, they should be together." She sigh whilst sitting up and going to Solange's contact.

She waited a second and sighed in relief once she picked up.

"Solange?" Onika questioned as Solange yawned. "Yeah?"

"Have you spoken to Beyoncé today?"

"No she went back home, said somethin' about chores. I'm stayin' at Kelly's for a bit. Is she okay? She completely shut me out this morning when I asked what she was in a rush for?"

"I was drinking too much last night and pushed her into a lake. She hasn't spoken to me since."

"Why would you- and you're confused as to why she isn't talking to you."

"Gosh, she's hates me! I knew it."

"She doesn't hate you...she's just hurt. Why don't you go by the house and see if you can catch her?"

"I'd need a ride, I'm no where near the ranch."

"Well, Kelly and I are supposed to be going over there later alongside Michelle. They announce who made the cut after their auditions and they want to watch it together. Only reason we're doing it at the ranch is because I've gotta grab some clothes."

"Well I'll get a ride from my friend and meet y'all there?"

"Yep!" She yawned whilst hanging up. "Okay I have a ride, can I borrow a change of clothes?" She asked whilst sitting up. "Yeah, of course. My mom asked if you wanted to stay for breakfast? Please say yes or she's gonna talk my ears off." Amira chuckled as Onika nodded. "Yeah, Kelly shouldn't be here for a while." She smiled whilst walking over.

"Goodmorning, Onika!" Her mother grinned whilst grabbing plates. "Good morning Ma'am, thanks for letting me stay the night."

"Ofcourse! Thanks for staying over for breakfast, it means a lot. Amira here doesn't like me meeting her friends."

"Because! You say the most embarrassing things! There's no reason you need to tell them it took longer to potty train me."

"Oh my gosh! Onika, it took until she was 7 to potty train her! I fought for her to start school on time and it was a mess!" Her mother chuckled as she hid her face. "Awe Amira!" Onika laughed. "Mothers embarrass kids, it's what we do! I'm sure Onika's mother does the same thing."

"Well, my mother passed away about a year ago so...not quite. But when she was here she strived to embarrass me."

"I'm so sorry I shouldn't have said-"

"It's okay! You didn't know. It's just me, my brother, and my dad. But we stay with my girlfriend and her family." Onika smiled. "Oh I see! That's great! Do you eat eggs, honey?"

"Yes, I do."

"Great!"

"My mom almost never makes breakfast, you must be her favorite." Amira chuckled as her mother waved her off. "Oh hush...I just don't make it for you because you complain TOO MUCH! My eggs are not rubbery."

"Sure they aren't. Can I borrow the car to take Onika home?"

"Nope, I'll take her. You're the cause of all of my tickets! No ma'am." Her mother pointed whilst sliding them plates. "Wow, this looks amazing."

"Why thank you." She smiled as Onika tasted it. "Amira her eggs are perfect, you're just tasteless." Onika spoke as Amira shrugged. "She made them fluffy this time."

"Oh shut up!" Her mother laughed. The girls soon finished eating and headed over to the ranch. Onika walked them inside where their family was sitting.

"Hi, dad. This is my friend Amira and her mother." She introduced as Robert locked eyes with her mother. "Hi, I'm Robert."

"Im Kandace. It's nice to meet you! Onika here is a sweet heart."

"Never been told that before." He chuckled before sitting down. "I've gotta find Beyoncé, I'll be right back, Amira." Onika spoke as she nodded and wandered off. "Have you seen Beyoncé?" She asked Tina as she pointed. "She's been cleaning since 7 am, I don't know what's wrong with her. She's cleaning the stables right now." Tina sighed as Onika walked outside.

She made her way to the stables where Beyoncé could be seen sweeping. "Bey?"

"No, Onika." Beyoncé spoke as she turned her headphones higher. "Beyoncé I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that, I didn't mean it, Bey."

"You meant it! Everyone means what they say when they're drunk. It's the crap you won't tell me while sober. I wouldn't want to be with somebody who thinks I'm a buzzkill." Beyoncé chuckled whilst shaking her head.

"Bey, I was drinking. I wasn't in my right mind and I was being rude to you. I love you so much and the last thing I'd ever want to do is hurt you."

"Well you did and I would like for you to let me finish cleanin' up." Beyoncé waved her off as Onika snatched the broom. "What will it take for you to forgive me?"

"Onika it's not just forgiving! You publicly embarrassed me and pushed me into a lake!"

"And I apologize! I didn't mean to push you into the lake." Onika sighed whilst grabbing her hands. "Beyoncé I love hanging out with you and yes sometimes you can be a buzzkill but that doesn't mean I don't love you. I was speaking drunk so I didn't take your feelings into consideration. I'm sorry, Bey." Onika sighed as Beyonce turned away "it hurt my feelings Onika." Beyoncé looked down, tearing up.

"I'm sorry." Onika pulled her into a hug before kissing her cheek. "I don't like that I made you cry and I understand if you don't forgive me but please know I'm sorry, Bey." Onika sighed as Beyoncé wiped her eyes. She pulled away from Onika and unpaused her music before getting back to her chores

Onika fought back tears as she exited and made her way back to the house. "My mom and I are going to head out, bye nic." Amira hugged her as Onika nodded and showed them out. As they left, Kelly, Solange and Michelle entered.

"Hey, Onika. You talk to Bey?" Solange questioned and she nodded. "She hates me, I told you!"

"She doesn't hate you...she's just angry. Beyoncés stubborn, but she's gonna come around. She always does." Solange rubbed her back as Beyoncé walked inside.

"Mama I finished all the cleanin' out there." She yawned before washing her hands. "Okay, thank you." Tina spoke as Beyoncé walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

The shower soon turned on as the girls sat together. "Y'all share a bed, Onika. She can't ignore you forever."

"I don't care about that. I'm mad at myself for hurting her feelings that way. She means everything to me, y'all know that."

"Just pull her aside when she gets out and tell her that." They suggested as Onika nodded and laid her head down.

Beyoncé eventually got out of the shower and made her way into her bedroom and sat on the bed. Interrupting her was Jordan walking into the room and to Onika's belongings. "Excuse me?" Beyoncé chuckled as she turned to him.

"Oh hey, Bey. I'm just grabbing her wallet. She owes me 20 bucks." He shook his head. "Oh I see. We'll collect your money then, sir." She turned away as she sat next to her. "I heard you and Onika are fighting because she pushed you into a lake. Is that true?" He questioned and she frowned.

"Now who told you that?"

"I have connects."

"Uh-huh. We aren't fightin' I'm just not speakin' to her. She called me a mood wrecker and it hurt me. I just don't wanna talk to her right now." Beyoncé sighed whilst sliding on a pair of socks.

"Well did she apologize?"

"Yeah but it still hurts. I don't get treated the best in school and I assumed Onika was different. That she was okay with how I am."

"I think she is okay with how you are, she's just mean sometimes. She wasn't in her right mind."

"Jordan, when drunk people speak, that's how they truly feel. It's the stuff they won't say when they're sober. Sure she regrets saying it but that's how she feels."

"Well...you are kind of lame. But you've spent your life on a farm so ofcourse you are." Jordan shrugged as she turned to him. "I am very fun. I just don't do all that partyin' and drinkin' stuff." She defended as he sighed.

"God help her." He shook his head whilst standing up. "Well she can't do much but apologize. And you can't stay mad at her forever." He shrugged before walking out. Beyoncé sat confused at the conversation before leaving her bedroom and going to the living room.

"Beyoncé they're about to announce who they're signing!" Solange cheered as Beyoncé sat on the couch and turned the volume higher.

"Girls if it isn't us, don't let this get us down. We'll have more opportunities to shine and show our talents, okay?" Kelly motivated as she grabbed their hands.

"It was a tough choice, but we've finally decided on one group to sign and bring to the big screen." The women spoke as everyone crossed their fingers and waited anxiously.

"The group we've chosen was able to work synchronously with one another and made any mistakes made seem flawless. We don't only look for perfection, we look for a group that performs because it's fun, not because they want to please a crowd. This group consists of 3 gorgeous ladies that go by the collective name of...Destiny's Child!"

They announced as the girls gasped. "Did she just say Destiny's Child?!" Kelly screamed as they cheered and hugged each other. "Congratulations girls!" Tina clapped.

"Y'all were gonna be on the big screen! We'll be gettin' awards, recognized by celebrities?!"

"I say we all go out for dinner to celebrate." Robert suggested as everyone nodded and stood.  Onika followed Beyoncé into their bedroom before standing by the doorframe and clearing her throat..

"I'm proud of yall...yall deserved it!" Onika smiled as Beyoncé nodded. "Thank you."

"Beyoncé I just want you to know I'm sorry. There isn't much I can say to prove it but please know I'm sorry and I love you so much." Onika looked at her as Beyoncé sighed. "I believe you. I just...it hurt, Sweet pea. A lot." Beyoncé looked down as Onika hugged her. "I know and I'd never wish this hurt on you. Especially coming from me. Please forgive me." Onika took a breath as Beyonce hugged her back. "Only because I miss you." She hid her smile as Onika hugged her tighter.

"Thank you! I love you so so so much!" Onika kissed her face as Beyonce blushed and took a seat on the bed.

"We're really gonna be taken to big screens. It's all too much but I'm excited. We'll attend award shows, travel around the world!" Beyoncé cheesed before letting out a sigh. "And I'll be with you every step of the way." Onika smiled to her before pulling her in for a kiss.

"You promise?" Beyoncé questioned whilst looking over at her.

"I promise."

𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎́ 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛?

𝙾𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛?

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛?

𝙳𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞?

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚊'𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚕?

𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎́ 𝚜𝚑𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙾𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚊 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜?

𝙹𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎́?

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜?

𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎́ 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛? 𝚆𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚘?

𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝚂𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳 𝙼𝚈 𝙽𝙴𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙾! 𝙸 𝚆𝙾𝚄𝙻𝙳 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚄𝙿𝙿𝙾𝚁𝚃 𝚈𝙰𝙻𝙻!

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜, 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢. 𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜, 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍, 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕.

𝙲𝚘𝚙𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 © 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹 𝚋𝚢 @𝚌𝚝𝚛𝚕𝚜𝚣𝚗𝚗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 5K 32
𝐼𝑠 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘Ž π‘‘π‘–π‘“π‘“π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘›π‘π‘’ 𝑏𝑒𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑛 π‘‘π‘’π‘ π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π·π‘’π‘ π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’οΌŸ π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑖𝑠𝑛'π‘‘οΌŽ 𝐷𝑒𝑠 β€’ 𝑖 β€’ π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘¦ π‘€π‘’π‘β„Ž 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑖�...
116K 6.1K 28
How can I want this woman? I hate her. But I've never craved anyone more. Started: May 4th, 2020 Finished: March 28th, 2021
133K 8.5K 34
Warning (G/P)
1.1K 54 22
π‘©π’†π’šπ’π’π’„Γ© 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒍 π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’†π’“ 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’π’†π’˜ π’”π’•π’“π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’“ π’Šπ’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’Žπ’‚π’π’ π’•π’π’˜π’. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒖𝒑 𝒇𝒂�...