๐๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž

Par TKLUVWRITES

"๐‚๐š๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ?" -on hold Plus

Disclaimer|cast
Prologue
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
014
015
016
017
018
019

013

481 24 2
Par TKLUVWRITES

"Oww" Temi winced as Neveah tied the elastic band behind her head.

"Beauty is pain buttercup" she smiled into the mirror earning a scowl from Temi."What we doing?"

"Middle"Temi replied picking up her phone.

"Side yeah perfect" Neveah said disregarding what Temi had said as she started marking out the parting.

"Your lucky I'm to tired to argue"She said letting out a yawn. It was the evening before Valentine's Day and as per Veah was doing Temi's hair in the Salon but it was past closing so it was just them. All day Temi had been running around London in order to drop of last minute orders that couldn't be delivered she still had not the slightest idea what they were doing tomorrow but she did want to look cute regardless."I'm so tired bro and I just know this boy is going to want me to be up at the crack of dawn on some bs"she wined.

"Keep complaining I'll call him and tell him cancel everything"Neveah said smack Temi on the head with the comb."you can sleep in the car sit up man"

"Sorry mum"Temi sassed."What you doing tomorrow, if your not busy I can ask Zay if you can come with us."She said chirpily.

"I know you new to this but your supposed to spend Valentine's Day with your boyfriend not your boyfriend and your best friend. You know Zay don't like to share so what business would I have third wheeling just so he can mug me the whole night"Veah replied sarcastically making Temi laugh, when it came to Temi Zay hated sharing, when the group of friends met up Zayvier always made sure to keep Temi by his side even when they went out with Soraya he just wanted her to himself.

"Your right but I don't wan't you to be alone"she said sadly.

"Who said I was going to be alone?"Veah smirked raising an eyebrow."my roster is very much full, MK asked if I'm free as did Drew but I was gonna take out Messiah so Carter can go out I don't know"she sighed.

"You still mess with MK?"Temi said in shock remembering the hood nigga who moved to Neveah last year when they went out on a friend date before exams.

"We don't talk as much but yeah"she shrugged.

"What about Az?I thought you lot were doing good"Temi asked nosily.

"What about him?"she huffed."Azriel is cool and we get on like a house on fire but I could never be with him"she said going behind Temi to remove the elastic band

"And why is that?"

"It's not Az himself, Az is amazing he's kind he quiet he's a good mix of hood and regular but I just don't want to be with anyone, I can't be with anyone."she said plainly.

"Veah" Temi said solemnly. Temi hated feeling bad for Neveah but she did. Neveah liked to put on a hard front but she was always hurting. Neveah's parents died because they loved her, Neveah never wanted anyone to hurt as much as she did when she lost her parents, it hurt to not know the people who died for her, she barely remembered then but the pain just got worse as she got older. She loved Carter and she will forever be grateful for doing the best she could but just as Neveah was growing up and grieving so was Carter and Messiah was also an additional responsibility for her. Neveah wanted her parents but she couldn't have them and it really changed her. In a weird way a reason Temi and Neveah clicked is because they trauma bonded they both had there demons they just chose to battle them in a different way.

"It's ok, I'm ok, you know this. I don't need no man, I've got you and Azzy, I've got Carter I've got Siah Ive got the business. Im content" she smiled sadly looking at Temi.

"You deserve to be happy not just content V. I love you, your my sister so I know that this won't always work for you. You want to be loved, I know we're young but you can't be top shagger forever" she said tearing up.

"I'm not you Tee, of course I want to be loved but it's not that easy, I've got a lot going on and I always have, maybe I've been ignoring it but at least I know I have issues but it's something I have to live with. I love what you have with Zay but I know it took you a long way to get to where you were and one day I hope to get there to I'm just doing it differently"she expressed.

"I understand. You know I love you V and I just want you to be happy" she said looking at her through the mirror.

"I love you to Pooh and I'll be ok you know me"she smiled."Anyways enough with the tears miss empath. What you wearing tomorrow?"she said changing the subject, she knew if she went on any longer Temi would be in full blown tears.

"Err I'm wearing this black lace dress, it's like fully see through but I have a slip to wear under"she said wiping her tears.

"You think your grown you little skank"Neveah joked.

"I'm very much legal and have been for 7 months so as long as mum and dad and Bear don't see me in this dress I'm good"she said through gritted teeth.

The two continued to talk until they finished Temi's hair and Veah did her own, the drive home wasn't to far from the salon so they made it back before 12 Temi knew Zayvier would be asleep once she saw the good night text he sent at around 10. She wasn't sure what to expect for the day ahead but at the moment she only wanted to sleep.

"She awake?"Zayvier asked through the phone.

"No you know she wakes up at like 6 every morning , I'm almost done though"She said as she rummaged around."alright done"

"Perfect. You got everything yeah?"

"Mhm. I'll put the suitcase by the back door. I'll put a key on top of the light so you can get it."she instructed.

"Alright. Thanks V I appreciate it for real"he said genuinely. Zayvier has been planning this for a while and Neveah's help made it ten times easier, Temi was very intuitive so if anything was off she would notice so it wasn't easy to hide this from her.

"No problem, just make sure my bestie comes home in one piece and you lot be safe" she wisper shouted down the phone.

"Wouldn't dream of doing anything else" he said seriously before he cut the phone as he put his shoes on. It was 5 am meaning Zayvier had an hour to go Temi's and get her bag. The drive wasn't to long so he got there by 5:33 due to the lack of cars on the roads. Neveah texted him to tell her she was up at 6 just like they guessed it took Temi at least an hour and a half to get ready but Neveah was under strict instructions to get Temi ready. Zay had to go back home and get himself ready which didn't take him to long, he tied his locks up in a loose bun he left the two strands in because he knew Temi loved undoing them, after he got out the shower he put on his grey cortiez tracksuit and his JJJound bapestas before he locked up his house around 7:15 when he left he called the driver telling him to get to Temi's house for 8 all Zayvier had to do was pick up breakfast for the pair and make his way to his destination.

"I'm almost their" he said to Soraya as he pulled down the road to the entrance.

"You nervous? This is your first valentines day without me or mummy"she asked.Zayvier always made sure to make time for his mum and sister Zayvier was with his ex for almost two years and never once spent Valentine's Day with her.

"Nahh not really. I can just hope she likes it I guess"
He shrugged as he entered. Temi should arrive in 15 minutes so he was good for time. He hadn't spoken to her yet, normally they would FaceTime while they got ready but today was different.

Even though he wasn't spending valentines day with his family he had flowers sent for his mum, sister and his dad.

"Alright I got to go I can see the car pulling up, love you"he said as he readjusted himself making sure he was ready.

"Good luck Z wish my bestie happy Valentine's Day love you"she smiled before cutting the phone.

Zayvier got out and grabbed the small bouquet of flowers out of the passenger seat and walked towards the car it was blacked out so he couldn't see Temi in the back seat. He opened the door and didn't say anything she could see the confusion on her face but she was blind folded. He gave her a once over and laughed as she wore the same tracksuit in pink and her pink bapestas.

"Zay is that you? Can I take this off it's going to ruin my lashes"she wined feeling around. Zayvier reached out and grabbed her arm to pull her out the car.They thanked the driver before he shut the door.

"You ready?" He asked as they stopped, making her nod eagerly. He pulled her head to the side to undo her blindfold.

"Zayvi"she said tearing up at the sight of the private jet. She turned around and wrapped her arms around his torso crying as she inhaling his sent as she always did.

"Happy Valentine's Day princess"he smiled rubbing his back with her free hand."How you crying and you don't even know where we're going?"he said letting her got so she could wipe her face.

"I don't even care, your just so sweet"she said catching her breath.

"Stop crying your going to ruin your lashes"he said wiping a tear.

"Ok im fine just give me a second"she huffed patting under her eyes."Why didn't you tell me so I could've packed a bag"she scoffed.

"Veah packed you a bag it's on the jet I picked in up this morning"he shrugged.

"Aww you guys are so cute"she said going on her top toes and pulling him down so she could give him a kiss.

"Alright we got to board"he said pulling away and grabbing her hand.

"Your not going to tell we where we're going?"she asked trailing behind him only getting a head shake in response.

"Here" Zayvier said handing her the McDonald's bag making her gasp once they boarded and were introduced to the small crew.

"Zayvier you about to make me do some real crazy stuff"she joked getting out of her seat giving him the eyes.

"What is that exactly?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"A backflip"she said fiddling with her fingers behind her.

"Go ahead"he said signalling to the middle of the aisle.

"Well I can't do it when we're almost mid air silly"she said sarcastically grabbing the bag out his hand and sitting back in her seat. One of Zayvier's favourite things to do was get under Temi's skin and she knew it.

The flight wasn't long Temi sat in Zayvier's lap as they watched their favourite series on Temi's laptop Neveah had packed.

"Since we're basically here you want me to tell you?" He asked as the episode ended making her nod aggressively."Monte Carlo" he explained watching Temi's face light up. The first night Zayvier slept around Temi's she made him watch all of her favourite movies one including Monte Carlo, even though Temi fell asleep he still watched it but before Temi told him she'd always wanted to go and now she will.

"Where have you been all my life"she smiled dramatically.

"Most of the time in Essex" he shrugged.

"Seriously Zayvier thank you, I don't know how I can top this, this is so sweet" she said kissing his cheek.

"You can't"he shrugged cockily.

"Can't I?" Temi smirked tilting her head."You will see when we get back home."

"Nah Zayvier I'm this close to doing a backflip"she smiled as she walked into their room making him laugh"thank you pookie"she spun round giving him a kiss on the cheek before she grabbed his hand and pulled him into the room so she could open her gifts.

"Open this one first" he said handing her a black velvet box. She took the box out of his hands and lifted the lid which revealed a dainty silver necklace with a small swirly letter "Z" on it just like the one David got her with her initial on it.

"Awww Zayvier this is so pretty"she smiled looking up from the box."Put it on for me?" He took the box off her and moved her hair to the side to clasp the necklace."You just wanted to brand me so bad, when we go back home we're getting you one to"she smirk as he let go of her hair.

"Beat you to it mate"he said pursing his lips as he pulled out a small chain out of his hoodie with the initial "T" on it.

"Zayvier Nasir Andrews your going to make me cry again"she said tilting her head back. Temi knew Zayvier wasn't the type to like all this lovey dovey stuff like Temi did but the fact that he went out of his way to do this for her made feel loved.

They spent the next hour opening Temi's presents, Temi was truly grateful for her gifts they were all thought through and special to her she honestly never pictured herself being showered with presents like this especially from her childhood crush.

Temi and Zayvier sang along to sentimental love by slum village whilst Temi got ready for dinner in the bathroom and Zayvier got put his shirt in the room.

"You got 10 mins before we need to leave Love"Zayvier said walking into the bathroom as he done up his top button."You look pretty"he smiled looking back up to Temi who was applying her blush.

"Thanks Pooks"she smiled into the mirror making her cheeks grow even darker.

"I like this" he smirked walking behind her and running his hands down her mesh dress.

"Thank you"she said shyly as she grabbed onto his arm.

"What you doing out here with all this ass?"Zayvier joked stepping back to see the back of Temi dress.

"Get out. Always tryna be freaky deaky. Lemme finish getting ready so we can go" she giggled pushing him out of the bathroom. Once he was out and the door was shut she released the breath she was holding, Temi was practically in her underwear, she had never worn anything so revealing but Neveah didn't pack the slip she planned to wear under the dress so she wore it like it was intended and Zayvier's wavering eyes didn't help.

Temiluv_

Swipe

Swipe

Liked by zayandrews.7, azaadams and 84,973 others

Temiluv_ Happy v day from me n mines😘

Theekiyarihars soft launch???
Azaadams hottie😩
Lola.adeniyi not my baby on a baecation😢
Rk.dvd she thought she ate😒
User46783 Swr that's Zay Andrews🫣

View all 7,429 comments

Temi's phone had blown up by the time they had go home from dinner. They had both agreed on posting each other but no faces yet hoping to be discreet with both of them having big media presence however it wasn't hard for Zayvier army of fans to pick out his tattoos.

"Pass it here"Zayvier said asking for Temi's phone once they got back inside the room so he could put it on DND, since they left her phone had been blowing up."No more distractions"he said chucking her phone in the bed.

"I had fun tonight"she smiled rapping her arms around his neck.

"Lemme sit down and make this easier for you"Zayvier laughed at the way Temi was stretching up to reach his neck.

"Thanks pooks"she laughed back.

"You know what?and take this with a pinch of salt yeah"he paused."I'm warming up to Pookie"he shrugged.

"Aghhhh I knew it I see the little twinkle in your eyes when I call you Pooks"She smiled as she sat in his lap.

"The same twinkle you get when I call you Princess?"he smirked looking her in her eyes.

"Maybe"she shrugged confidently.

"It's ok to admit it. You like being babied"

"Relax. I'm grown"she lied through her teeth. Temi did love it when Zayvier babied her she liked the pet names, she liked being held she liked it all but she would never admit that.

"Hmm this is the same girl that can't stay home alone unless all the lights are on"he said pursing his lips.

"Mind yours"Temi frowned screwing her face.

"Are you not my Girlfriend? I'm confused"he sassed back making Temi smile. One thing she couldn't get used to was being someone's girlfriend it made her feel special.

"Of corse I am pookie"She said giving him a peck on the lips but Zayvier didn't stop at a peck he pulled Temi back in deepening the kiss catching Temi by surprise but after the shock subsided she matched his rhythm, she shifted her leg over his lap so she was straddling him,without breaking the kiss. Zayvier ran his hands up her legs to her waist to where her dress had ridden up, he removed his lips from her moving them down to her neck.

"Zayvi"she wined as he moved up just under her ear which she now realised was her spot.

"Hmm"he hummed on her skin sending shivers down her spine but got no response. He continued as Temi slid her hands under his shirt to feel his chest.she didn't know what she was doing or frankly what was going on she was in a daze and Zayvier kisses along with his wandering hands were confusing her even more.

She removed her hands from under his shirt grtting annoyed of the fabric between them as she undone the buttons of his shirt."take it off"she panted in between kisses and he complied very quickly. Zayvier managed to slide his hands under Temi's dress holding her as she kissed his collarbone.

"Up"he said tapping her thigh so he could slide of her dress leaving her in her underwear. Temi was glad he took in if before she did she didn't like the feeling of the fabric between them. Zayvier rolled them over so Temi's back was on the bed as he hovered over her still not breaking there kiss. She pulled him closer with her legs not liking the distance which Zayvier didn't mind. He pulled away a little making direct eye contact with Temi and in that moment Temi realised where she was and what she was doing, she then became very aware of her self. The fact that she was basically naked with her boyfriend hovering over her.

"You ok princess?"Zayvier smirked but his face changed as he saw the look on Temi's face,making him pull away instantly " What's wrong Tee? Use your words "

"I'm not ready"she said sadly. Temi had always thought about this moment it sounded weird but when it's all your friends talk about and you have not the slightest idea what is going on you feel left out. But she promised her self that she would only do it if she was deeply in love with the person and yes Temi trusted Zayvier, yes she deeply liked him but she wasn't at the point of love yet she knew she was close but she knew truly she wasn't ready and she wasn't mentally prepared to deal with the mental repercussions of it just because She was caught in the moment.

"That's ok"he said reassuringly, rolling over so they laid side by side.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to lead you on I- I just got lost in the moment"she stressed. The last thing she wanted to do was lead Zayvier on especially when he's always patient with her.

"I've told you a million times don't apologise if it ain't your fault"he sighed turning to face her."And I've told you before I regret my first body and I don't want you to have the same experience so take as long as you need I'm not going no where" he shrugged.

"Thank you Pookie" she said honestly before she gave him a kiss on the cheek and got up to find her dressing gown."Stop staring you perv"she shouted as she walked to the bathroom feeling Zayvier gaze from behind her.

Once Temi came back they spent the rest of their night talking and watching movies where Temi learnt that Zayvier knew not only french but Spanish he could also speak Patois and a bit of Yoruba.The more she learnt about Zayvier the more she liked him, Temi thought she was smart but Zayvier was really smart and she like that, she liked how much he loved his family and his friends she mostly liked how he made her feel she never felt just regular when she was around Zay, she always felt special.

Three amigas💕

Veah💞:
Y have I just seen best on not just Theshadeborough but also THESHADEROOM!!!!!

Azzy Pooh🖤:
The people dem identified their favs real fast😗

Temi didn't even reply, she instantly exited the chat and went onto Instagram and they were in fact right, last night Zayvier posted a picture on his snap, it wasn't noticeable but you could see Temi in the side with her back faced to camera and clearly people had put the pieces together they were still yet to post each other's faces but when Temi posted a little of Zay's hand people were going feral in the comments. For the sake of her sanity she knew better than to go through any of the comments she was already pissed off with the fact they called her an influencer in the caption, she wished she had the stamina and mental stability to be an influencer but she was a business owner and a pretty girl who posted what she liked and people seemed to like it to.

After a day of exploring Monte Carlo the pair came back to their hotel room to recuperate before they went back out to eat before their flight back to London. Zayvier had been napping for the past 2 hours whilst Temi went to the spa in their hotel.

"You good?"Zayvier asked sleepily as he came to his senses from besides Temi on the bed.

"We made shade room"she laughed handing him her phone , Temi often forgot Zayvier was basically a celebrity so she wasn't expecting for anything to happen when she posted the tiniest part of him.

"These nigga move fast damn"Zayvier said wiping his eyes as he sat up.

"No for real your little fan girls said we know our man"she joked.

"Don't be jealous Pookie, your my number one"he played giving her a kiss on her cheek before he got up out the bed.

"Not you stealing my nickname for you, that's not how it works pookie"she emphasised as she followed him to the bathroom.

After Temi sitting on the sink and talking to Zayvier whilst he used the toilet he decided to scrap the dinner and they ordered room service before taking a walk through the streets of Monte Carlo before their flight.

"Are you happy?"Temi asked as the sat in front of each other on the plane.

"What, is that a trick question?"he asked watching Temi put his book down.

"Just answer the question okay please don't play with me right now" She joked."But for real are you happy?"

"Yes"he said skeptically.

"Good. Why?"she said tucking her legs under her.

"God has given me a lot to be happy about. I've got a good career, great family and friends, I have you"he shrugged.

"Hmm thank you" Temi knew Zayvier was happy he may not show it on his face but he was different from who he was when they first met."when we're you last unhappy?"

"Errr when you went to New York"

"So what your saying is"she dragged out."I'm your main source of happiness"she joked.

"No God is but he also brought me you so I guess you could say that"he said plainly. Over the months that they had known each other Zayvier and Temi worked on their faith, Temi's parents made sure they all went to church when she grew up but when she got the age she had the choice she stopped going but recently she had gotten back on her journey and Zayvier joined her they tried to go to church every other week whether it was together or apart and it was nice to see the change in Zayvier.

"What about me makes you happy?"she said seriously. Temi wasn't trying to be a beg but earlier by accident she saw a comment and it said she could never make him happy but she knew Zayvier and she knew if she wasn't happy he would've said something but she just needed reassurance.

"Your passionate about everything you do whether it's your work, your family, your girls, me"he smirked."Your positive even when you don't feel like it, you see the best in everyone. Errr you treat me no different from everyone else, you are honest and your pretty, like all the time you may look a bit like a crackhead in the morning but a pretty crackhead"he shrugged.

"What we're not gonna do is brush over the fact that you said I look like a crackhead in the morning but I'll put it to the side because of all the other nice stuff"she said squinting her eyes at him.

"Why did you ask?" It was obvious to him that Temi needed reassurance but majority of the time it was warranted but this was random.

"I err I was on instagram and I saw a comment under my post and the babe was like there's no way I could make you happy"she said nervously as she fiddled with her fingers.

"Where are we Tee?"he asked sitting up in his seat.

"One a plane"she said quietly.

"Who are you with right now?" He asked again.

"You"

"Exactly, I would hope you know me well enough to know if you didn't make me happy I wouldn't be here with you right now"he shrugged.

"I know, I guess I just wanted to hear it from you"she shrugged back.

"You make me happy, very happy in fact so if I tell you or show you otherwise don't believe it especially not from no weird woman in you comments" He reassured."come here"he said signalling her.

"I don't want you to think I'm one insecure girl,because you know I'm not it's just hard not to overthink when so many people have stuff to say."she said as she got in his lap.

"If those people aren't you or me what they say don't matter"he paused."you need to trust me Tee and this isn't me being insecure"he mocked."but your not the one punching here"he said making them both laugh.

"I trust you"she said simply."and I think we can both come to agree that we are both equally as fine as each other"

Temi often thought how did people put up with her, even she found her constant need for reassurance annoying but Zayvier always managed to put her at ease and she was always greatful for that.

.

- HEY YALL I'm back, sooo Tee got flewed out all expenses payed for. Zay is so cute and notVesh helping but anyways. I don't know how to feel about this chapter they r just so sweet it's not giving drama😐 I'll decide if I wannabe kind or not but anyways VOTE and COMMENT I'll be back soon😘

- TKLUVWRITES🖤

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

324K 9.5K 55
ส™แด‡sแด› า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…s แด€ส€แด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ส€s, แด„แด€ษด'แด› sแด‡แด‡แด แด›แด แด…ส€แด€แดก แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชษดแด‡s ส™แด‡แด›แดกแด‡แด‡ษด แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ - แด‹แด‡สœสŸแด€ษดษช
Open Arms Par Mya.

Roman d'amour

70.7K 3.8K 31
You keep me open I'm so devoted to you.
57.7K 1.8K 26
๐˜›๐˜๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜š ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ, ๐˜—๐˜Œ๐˜–๐˜—๐˜“๐˜Œ ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ, ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜š ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜–.....
53.3K 3.4K 13
"You gotta' trust me at some point baby, just let go" BWWM