Grapejuice - HS

Oleh harrysbloodydimples

One... two... three Lebih Banyak

Synopsis
One
Two
Three
Four
Five

Preface

123 7 0
Oleh harrysbloodydimples

NO PERSPECTIVE

Lights up.

Show time.

With the flip of a switch the red light changes to a bright green, the stage lights begin to flicker, a countdown commences. Five, our audience will sit down, kick back and enjoy the show. Four, the anticipation begins, building and building, he wondered how his audience felt. Were they sitting on the edges of their seats? Bouncing their knees? Three, rolling his shoulders he begins to ready himself for the performance of a lifetime.

Two, he felt murderous excitement, a feeling he thought he had left behind long ago... but here it was. Back again, more intense and he was living for the thrill of it.

One... A spot light shines on his face, except our audience cannot see any of the criminal's features.

A black hood, he had chosen before the livestream, covered his face as a sort of disguise; ready for an unveiling.The people at home would surely know his demeanour by now, it's all they ever talked about back in his day - the glory days. They would have heard of me before, He had thought to himself, my name is infamous. His costume was only for show, to begin with at least, for he would take off his hood and unveil his face; wanting his viewers to finally see how he had been looking forward to destroying their lives.

He had waited several years for his revenge after all...

"Good evening," He said into the camera, knowing they were watching, "It's nice to finally say the words..." He takes off his hood, sinisterly saying, "I'm back."

The white lights send a harsh glare into his green iris', he smirks staring directly into the camera's lens. As if the light didn't bother him in the slightest. It did, but he had other things to focus on like the reaction being received from the people of this livestream; shocked, perplexed... maybe even fury, anger? Who knows.

But he lived for the chaos.

Performatively he continues, "Bet you thought you'd seen the last of me."

Bowing to his audience at home, he begins his show; one in which he had been planning for months. From the moment it had practically fallen into his lap but he lay dormant, waiting for the right opportunity to arise and it had... in fact, it was sitting right behind him now; awaiting the even bigger reveal.  The true purpose of his show.

"Now for the show to begin," He smacks his lips, "We have to wait until she wakes up..."

Stepping aside, his hand stretched out to showcase his prisoner who still has her head hanging low; the people watching at home surely can't see her face if she's hiding away. The villainous man sighs, rolling his eyes into the camera before stepping over the short distance that separates him and her. Grabbing her face, holding her cheeks to be exact, he lifts up her head to show the audience her face at last.

"Tada! Bet you recognise her now... are you furious yet?"

He's playing with fire, he knows it but this is exactly what he wants... the city to burn in flames and feel exactly what he had felt.

"All these years wasted," He says, shaking her head instead of his own, "You, thinking I'm dead. Thinking you had killed me... when actually I was here - locked up! All along... I was here, bet you didn't think about that... but remember you have to make sure a person is truly dead before you revel in their ashes, or should I say someone else's ashes."

Carelessly he lets her head fall to her chest, walking towards the camera recording, pointing his fingers towards the people watching him. Shaking his head as he boasts, revealing secrets to the world.

"You know who found me?" He asks rhetorically, "My little prisoner here behind me... well actually, I brought her to me but no matter! We aren't here to state all the correct facts. We are having fun now darling, aren't we?"

She does not answer him, still passed out and tied up in her chair or so he thinks anyway...

Moments ago, She had woken.

In a panic, she had inhaled deeply after hearing his chilling voice and forced herself to calm down. In complete utter fight mode. She had remembered it wasn't best to panic in high risk situations; something that her memory had brought to the surface. So, Presley remained 'asleep' and totally as calm as she could be.  Although her heart was beating sporadically out of her chest. There she remained, still as could be as her capture talked and talked; until she slightly flinched.

Thankfully he missed that.

Her heart leaped frantically in her chest, when his calloused hand grabbed her cheeks and forced her head up. Stay still, stay calm she chanted inside her head. For a moment she had thought that she had been caught, that he had figured out she was awake. Thankfully the criminal was too focused on entertaining his audience to notice, leaving her to figure out what exactly had gotten her here.

One thing was for sure, she did not remember how she had gotten here, in this familiar place. Presley had recognised the drip of water, knowing its place would be, in the corner of the room. All she can recall is chatting to a friend and then the next minute it was darkness and she woke up here.

"How is it that you let her fall into my trap, hmm Harry?"

Her heart leaps in her chest at the mention of his name.

Harry, he was involved somehow. Harry, who had been her friend for a number of years... until he wasn't. Until her heart had fallen for him; well, he didn't know that and now Presley became quickly scared that she would never get her chance to.  Her Harry, who had given her a dazed eyed smile as she ascended the staircase in the dress she had worn tonight. It can't be the exact same Harry, who danced with her all night until... until?... darkness.

"Bet you're already on your way here or trying to find me..."

No, she had thought, letting out a small whimper, Harry wouldn't. He couldn't do that, not to me.

But even she, who loves Harry, doubted herself.

"But Harry, where am I? You've never been here to visit me... she has but never you."

Tears began to form in her eyes, the hopes of being saved were beginning to diminish quickly. A sob wiggled its way to the tip of her throat but she tried to push it back down. She had to think of a way to save herself and calm down again but how? Everything already felt like it was closing in on her.

"Poor boy, poor silly little boy," He continues, "I thought you had been taught better, told never to let love consume you but here we are and here she is... have I got your attention or do I need to kill her for that to happen?"

All confidence failed her in hearing those words and she couldn't keep the sob from escaping any longer. Muffled in her gag, she cries for her life that should be perfect but right now it is beyond far from that.

"Oh," his voice is closer to her now, grabbing her hair to lift her head, "my dear girl you are awake... let us see those eyes. There we go, say Hi to Harry for me."

Presley inhales sharply, loud enough for the camera to pick up, her eyes opening up wide with nothing but fear. Tears begin to flood to the surface as she shifts her eyes around the room but she sees nothing but the camera, the harsh white spotlight and... a figure in the distance? Yes, she was correct because he was there too. Lurking in the shadows, her eyesight wasn't playing tricks; a figure did stand right behind the camera, striking even more fear into her heart. Presley forces herself to try and be brave, looking deeply into the camera lens as her tears begin to fall and not to either the villain standing beside her.

On the other side of the camera, the audience member that is watching the livestream begs her not to cry. He tells her that he'll find her, and explain everything... All she needs to do is be strong. He knows that she can do just that.

But sadly Presley could not hear her Harry.

"Took you long enough, I was getting worried that we slipped a little too much into your drink but you're awake now! All is well... for now."

Her eyes scrunch as Presley whimpers, the tears drop fluently as she gazes directly into the camera lens. Begging silently to whomever was watching... left only with the aching terror and question of: Why can't I remember anything?

"Pity," he tutts, "are you feeling the Grapejuice blues, my dear?"

A/N: thoughts so far???

Please let me know!

please show your love and support by clicking the star below

Byeeeee

Chloe x

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.9K 38 13
"𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐜...
128K 1.9K 53
credits to the amazing writers !
3.1M 58.9K 88
This story contains mature and explicit content
7.5K 353 44
"𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵." "𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩.. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩." "𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰...