Eddie Munson one-shots & such

By backtomyynera

All my Eddie babies rise up and enjoy 🫡🥰 More

Authors note
A gracious host
Not a date? (P. 1)
Not a date? (P. 2)
Not a date? (P. 3)
"Congratulations to the class of 1986!"
The Deal
Get Well Soon
Robin to the Rescue
Happy Anniversary (p. 1)
Happy Anniversary (p. 2)
Wish You Were Sober
I am once again asking
Positive
Holy shit: we're parents
A big (yet small) surprise
Spooked!
Knight in Shining...PJs?
Happy Thanksgiving!
Ride the Bus!
You Belong With Me

Its been a long time {A/N}

151 3 4
By backtomyynera

Hi sweethearts,

Wow it has been quite some time, and I honestly don't know how to explain this.

I promised I was coming back months ago and I am so sorry

My relationship came to an end after nearly 2 years and I was kicked out immediately after my birthday. I was lucky to be able to move in with my family near college to finish out the school year.

My mental health plummeted, and I was in an absolutely awful place, I spent all my energy just getting through my days and had no energy or brain power to write for you guys.

I'm doing okay now, and I am forever grateful to my friends, family, and professors for being the most incredible support system in the past months.

That all being said, I feel as though I'm ready and wanting to write for you again. I'm not sure if I really have an audience anymore or if any one wanted this life update rambling bit, but I thought I owed anyone who's stuck around an explanation.

I'll write for you soon, I promise I'm for real this time

~E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 88 23
tbh this is probably going to be mostly male reader but whatever. I made this especially just for eddie because i love him so much so yeah enjoy:) Oh...
7.7K 104 11
this book contains a collection of one-shots/short stories I have posted on ao3. i will be updating frequently, alongside of posting on ao3! (discont...
1.9K 45 4
All of Steve's life, he's dealt with the burden of his less than ideal home life. He's used to it. Comes to expect it. Eventually, he realized that h...
1.6K 28 23
I still have Eddie Munson brain rot so enjoy. -Female or gender neutral reader mainly- Might throw in some steddie x reader or fruity four x reader...