Fight Club (h.s.)

By curly_baby

She was the shy girl in the back of the class. He was in the fight club. When opposites attract, the outcome... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Final Part

Part 11

24.6K 648 186
By curly_baby

A smile breaks over my lips, the gleaming boy standing near his motorcycle after I had finished my last class. My feet break into a run as I rush to meet him, my arms wrapping around his neck quickly.

"Well, hello," Harry laughs, my lips curved.

"Hi," I smile, his arms lifting me as I'm spun in a circle. A playful laugh is expelled from my lips, his lips pressing to my cheek.

"You ready?" he asks, my head nodding. The helmet is tugged off my head and he drives to his apartment, taking me inside quickly.

Once inside, his phone rings and he quickly answers it. I go to sit on his couch and he talks quietly in the kitchen, my legs folding beneath me as I grab my book.

"I-I know. She's in the other room," I hear him say, his lips curved as he talks on the phone. I'm curious, but I don't intrude. He's entitled to privacy.

"Shut up, already," he groans, my hand flipping through the book.

He hangs up and walks to me, his body collapsing beside me on the sofa. His hand grabs mine and tugs me onto him, his lips kissing up my jaw.

"How are you?" he asks, my eyes meeting his.

"Good. You?" I ask, his head nodding. A small kiss is shared between us and I cuddle into his side, wrapping my arm around his shoulders. His hair is pulled back and I smile, his eyes watching me take it out.

"I like your hair down," I say, repeating his own words to him. It's true; his curly hair something I find attractive on him.

"Sounds familiar, yeah?" he teases, his hand ruffling through his hair.

I nod, kissing his dimple before I stand up, standing in front of him. He parts his legs for me to stand between and he sets his hands on my waist, his reserved actions known. He won't ridicule me for my past, but I still hold onto those dark memories.

"Let me braid your hair," I whisper, his arms wrapping around me as I crawl onto his long form.

"Now, why would I let you do that?" he asks, a smile creeping onto his lips.

"Because," I smile, tracing my thumbs along his prominent cheekbones. I lean down and kiss his forehead, his head burying into my neck.

"Fine," he playfully groans, my hug to him tight before I kiss his cheek.

I climb onto the sofa behind him and run my fingers through his hair, his hand retrieving the TV remote. He flips through channels as I start braiding his hair, his hand grabbing my feet. I laugh as he tickles me, my arms wrapping around his neck as I kick my feet away from his endeavor.

"H-Harry," I laugh, his head leaning up. He kisses me lightly, my openness to him present. I'm starting to really like Harry; enjoying who I am around him.

"I have to finish," I say, moving my fingers back to his hair.

Once successful braids are on his head, I climb down into his lap and he wraps his arms around me.

"How do I look?" he asks, my hand running against his cheek.

"Fabulous."

He laughs, my legs resting across his. The expanse of his hands covers mine and he wraps his fingers through mine, setting our entwined fingers on my stomach.

We watch a movie, relaxing together after a long day of classes. As I close my eyes, Harry moves to help me become comfortable in our time together. Gentle touches are placed while he holds my hand, his eyes gleaming when I look up at him.

"Can I take you somewhere?" he asks, my head nodding.

I get up, his fingers shaking out his hair to remove the braids, and he grabs his keys, taking me down to his motorcycle. Once on, he drives around the city and parks down next to a bar. I'm aided in stepping off the bike, his large hand taking hold of mine.

"I'm going to introduce you to my friends," he whispers, my eyes looking up at him. The door is opened and I immediate smile, the place he's taken me to something similar to a club but a much friendlier environment.

"Harry!" a few people cheer, Harry's tight hold on me leading me through the room.

"You brought someone," a girl smiles, another girl hugging her from behind. I'm not about to question what's playing out in front of me.

"Yeah, this is my girlfriend, Elle," he says, smiling at me. I grin and the group smiles.

"That's Ginny and Diane, Zayn and Perrie, Liam and Soph, and Niall. Louis' up there," he points to the boy on the bar doing a shot.

"I'm taking her to dance," Harry says, his words causing me to look up in shock. We're dancing?

My body is spun into Harry's arms, his arms wrapping around me tightly. As I wrap my arms around his neck, he smiles down at me and I flush.

"You know, I've been thinking," he whispers, setting his forehead against mine.

My lower lip is taken between my teeth, his hand lightly skimming my bottom in a teasing squeeze. His wandering hands are pushed away as he kisses my sweet spot, my eyes closing. Harry knows how to make me feel alive.

"And I want us to go out somewhere together. Just the two of us. All we need is each other," he whispers, my hands holding onto his shoulders.

"Where?" I ask, his hands pushing my body to his tightly.

"Let's go camping," he smiles, my eyes adoring his cheeky smile. The flirty grin residing on his face makes me smile, his eyes looking into mine.

"Go on a road trip or something. I want to get away with you," he whispers, my hands moving to cup his cheeks.

Even though we've been dating for about a month, he isn't one to be shy about speaking his mind. I've found myself flushing at his suggestive comments and gestures; he's particularly fond of squeezing my bottom when coming from behind me.

One might say we've hit the honeymoon phase in our relationship; unable to separate for a more than twelve hours. And every time we have to part, a heavy kiss is shared between us. The apprehension he has in letting me go is due to the letter I had received under my door a few days following his fight.

It was a threat. The dark male that had lost the fight explained his ease in obtaining me if Harry were to do anything against his wishes. I've not been allowed back at my dorm without him by my side.

"When?" I ask, intrigued by his proposition.

"This weekend. There are lodges up north we can stay in," he whispers, setting a kiss upon my lips. His hands slide over my bottom and I pull away with a laugh, his hands tugging me closer to his body.

"Okay," I smile, his lips pressing my cheek.

"Good. Because I can't get this out of my head. Relaxing with my girl, nothing to worry about," he smiles, rubbing his nose with mine. A small laugh of contentment leaves my lips, his eyes glimmering delight under the lights.

"Do you want that?" he asks, my head nodding. He kisses me again and I smile through the gentle kiss, his body guarding me from the bodies that dance around us.

He pulls away and grabs my hand, tugging me off the dancefloor. I'm led down a small hallway, lights dim and flickering as they need replacements. A door is briskly opened and we enter, the small closet one for storage.

My eyes flicker to meet his, his torso breathing quickly as I look up at him under the light. The small bulb illuminates above us and my hands grab his, his lips parting.

"I've never been so comfortable before," he tells me.

"So open, so fast," he says, leaning his forehead down on mine. His body cranes at an angle, his fingers rough but warm.

I smile up at him and kiss his lips, his soft lips moving with mine at an unrushed pace.

"Me neither," I whisper, his hair falling but I reach up and brush it back.

He takes a deep breath and I move my arms around his neck, one of my hands coming to his cheek. Slowly moving my fingertips over his cheek, his eyes don't leave mine and I kiss the tip of his nose. The clear happiness crosses over his expression; the one look I've grown to receive on a regular basis. Whether we're sitting on the couch or eating breakfast in the lounge, he's happy and I am as well.

"Let's go home, yeah?" he says, my head nodding.

Once maneuvered through the moving bodies and loud music, we leave our absence to his friends and wave. The motorcycle ride is cold, Harry pulling over to give me his jacket from the compartment on the side. My graciousness was given with a kiss.

He parks and I step off, his hands on my waist to help me. The helmet is removed from my head and I look up at him, hugging him close.

"It's about time," someone says, my body quickly shoved behind Harry.

"Finally I have the two of you alone," Justin snickers, his body advancing towards us. Harry moves us back but Justin grabs Harry's collar, pushing my chest. I fall and attempt to brace myself, my head hitting the concrete hard once again.

Then my eyes roll back and I can't hear anything.

—————-

Hey Lovelies!

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!!

<3 xoxo                                                                 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 580 23
Talia and Simon are best friends, they soon start to have feelings for each other but will that ruin their great friendship? -
945K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
11.9K 398 8
Two souls. Two different ways. A different world. Bai yu Chen just wanted a peaceful and successful life, but being into a different and confusing wo...
2.2M 52.2K 56
"How long have you been in here?! How much have you heard?!" He yelled as his eyes turned black. "I-I didn't hear anything I swear! I just came to g...