Under wingsโœจ|| Kny X Reader ||

By Strawberryberryjuice

"๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" "๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ๐Ÿ˜ƒ" ๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น Where Y/n and the KNY gang try to figure... More

โœWhats goodโœ
Momma? Dat you?
Why is there sugar in my milk?
Big brain energy
Did you know
If 2 + 2 is 4...why are they 5?
Milkshakes
Reunited
Rainy Gloom
Simply alone
Little Luggage
Lost Souls
They said She said
Rescue Mission
The vibes

Milkshakes pt2

764 34 49
By Strawberryberryjuice

𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐆𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐀! •••

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐞𝐡..𝐬𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐡 𝐖𝐚𝐡 𝐲'𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐘𝐞 𝐘𝐞 :3
𝐈𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞...𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 = 𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨.

𝐓𝐖: 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬😃

ᰔᩚ𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.ᰔᩚ

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
As the three of them got out of the room, the scent of food filled the two guys nostrils. They whiffed so much you couldn't help but laugh.

Passed through the lounge to get something you needed then zipped straight to the kitchen. Work wasn't as easy as you made it seem to be. But it was manageable, especially since you had Freda with you. She always yelled at you for your non feminine behavior.

But don't worry she was just mad.

Anyways.....everyone sat around the table, silently awaiting the 19yo to finish setting down the last few bowls she had in hand. The demons sat on one end, while the humans sat on the other. Y/n sandwiched herself in between both species not caring about the bad vibe they were givin.

On the demons side, both Kokushibo and Enmu sat still. Barely taking any breaths nor looking at anyone. The rest of you guys ate breakfast while they just became one with stillness.

As the three of you ate, the Hashira lower his spoon down into the bowl, and brought his arm slowly to his face. He put his hand on his eye, a sad expression came over his features.

Y/n knew why he was so down, but she didn't exactly know how to help out. She wasn't sure what to do but she had to try. Obanai pulled himself out of his trance and continued to eat his breakfast, slowly, through his mask.

"Um..." Enmu sounds from across the table. Glare's are shot at him from everyone except Y/n, who was just reading through a pile of papers and sipping at her porridge. Enmu gulped down nervously before speaking up. "Uhm...black haired human boy..." Murata and Obanai look at each other curiously seeing they both have the same hair color. Both of them turn to the demon with a brow raised and scoff. "Ah..ha.ha....haaaaa, the smaller one I mean." "My name is Murata. Huh you don't even know the name of the person you were about to eat." Murata huffed.

"About that......I wanted to apologies."

Silence...

"What?" Y/n asked, surprised by the word spoken by the demon. "Yes. I am truly sorry for almost consuming you. I promise it will not happen again. if you'd only let me, I'd like to do something to earn your forgiveness." Enmu finished.

Kokushibo acted like he hadn't heard a thing, while the two Demon slayers and the 19yo sat shocked. "Murata you have to forgive him!!!!" Y/n said loudly. "Wha- but he's a demon! I cant forgive him." he responded. "But he's asking so nicely. Look at how cute he is fidgeting with he's fingers under the table. He really means well." She cooes.

"I'll do anything. I'll even be of service to you, but please find it in you to forgive me......please." Enmu shared. "Awwww!!! Don't worry Enmu he forgives you."

"Y/n!?"

"Right?"

"But-"

"Right, Muramura."

"Yes." Murata huffed. "Only because Y/n said so."

                            ✼✼✼

After breakfast, you took off to wash the dishes and clean up. You left Murata in the lounge, who was later joined by Obanai in watching the carrot documentary he didn't finish watching last night. You knew he would find it boring....but you didn't care.

Kokushibo stayed around you often while you performed the basic household chores, he helped you on high surface areas since you could only dream of being able to reach the top shelf. Jokes aside he was really helpful throughout the whole cleaning session.

"Why are you helping do all this anyway. You can go do something else if you want." You asked. "I........don't want.....to...do...anything." He responded bluntly. "Aww, well since you insist on being on my tail, do you wanna help me make your appetite serum. I want milkshakes but it feels a bit evil to make you and Enmu watch everytime we eat something."

The demon nodded his head slightly in response, even though he kinda looked tired. '𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑝𝑖-' "Great. Let's go. Enmu is asleep, I think he lost all his energy yesterday using his blood demon art without having anything to eat."

"I....told him....to." "You? You told him to nap. Ayo look at you, caring about someone else but yourself. I'll buy you a cake when the serum is done." You said.

As you approached the basement, a slight feeling of 'this shit gonna be a pain in the A came to. You were absolutely dreading the task at hand but your demon friend needed you. So you kicked open that door and walked down those stairs with determination.

"Determination wasn't enough." You said crying on the inside. Time was being a huge B word. "I can't find anything in any of these books about curing a bloodlust craving. All I see is 'how to get your vampire friends to go vegan with animal blood.' That's not helpful!!!!!"

"WHAT COULD I POSSIBLY BE DOING WRONGGGGGG  HUHUHHHHHHH.............Kokushibo wake up!" "No." "Your'e not helping your'e sleeping!" you hissed at him.

Not caring, he ignored you and turned his head to the side. "Gosh darn it! You've got six eye balls, make a pair useful." "I can't." he said.

"Why not?" "Because.....I can't...read.....english." He answered nonchalantly. "Oh.....I forgot.😃"

Hours passed by, painfully slow, with Murata trying to tell Obanai he can't fall asleep or you're gonna hit him, Enmu dreaming about something that I can't think about coz I'm stupid...and Kokushibo and Y/n trying to figure out what color the serum should be even tho yal can't even figure out how to make the damn thing.

One thing was clear....the sun was way too far up in the sky to say it was still morning. In fact, it seemed to be just past midday, but with the windows bared and the the light kept out, no one could even tell the time.

You were mixing a bunch of things together trying to come with an idea. Obviously nothing was working and you just started a mini fire. You were so desperate to end it all that you tried to convince Kokushibo to eat the fire and hope it works. He said no.......

So, you lifted up your spirits and grabbed your phone. "Hey IVI, what is the opposite of blood." you aske the Intelligence. (IVI is like Jarvice but better.) "According to google searches, results show the opposite of Mammal blood is....soap....I do not think that is correct."

"I'll take whatever i can a this point. You heard her mister, you gotta eat soap."
"No." '𝑁𝑜 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑠.....' Y/n thought feeling a bit nerved. "If soap isn't the opposite of blood then what is? Alcohol? Grapes.....poison?"
"Maybe.....it...could..be..water?" Kokushibo suggested. "It can't be that simple........maybe its orange juice mix with suspicious powders?"

"That is illegal." "SHUT UP IVI!" "EXCUSE ME?!" "I'm sorry....." "sigh...If you are looking to make a anti bloodlust serum, try to a mixture of water and various flower. Plants cancel out blodlust, which is why we have herbivores. Try to pick out plants which are high in iron." IVI shared. "Thank you IVI you're a life saver. kisses." You cheered happily hopping up and down. "Kokushibo stay here. I'm going to get a few plants in my green house. Don't let anyone in here."

You dashed out of the basement to your backdoor. There was a huge breeze that blasted your face and sent out to mars but you didn't let it stop you. You dragged to the green house on the left side of your house where you kept all your medicine and herbs. Growing plants was a hobby at first but later became a requirement for survival.

Entering the perfectly lit dome, you rushed to grab some spinach, kale and red beans. Literally the only high iron plants you knew. "Looks like we're making a smoothie......no need for these." you said tossing the beans to the side.

You ran back into the house to tell Kokushibo the bad news. Yes. Bad news. WHY?.....Coz there is nothing worse than a green smoothie with no sweetener....that's why.

When you ran past the kitchen, you stopped to think. "Don't I need water and a blender?? Oh myyy-" You rushed to grab the things you needed then went on your marry way.

                            ✼✼✼

You gave up. Kokushibo didnt wanna drink the smoothie, so you tried to force it down Enmu's throat. He didn't like that at all... Soooo ye, its 18:00 p.m and you were not gonna spend more time on the food serum. You packed up your stuff and headed to the lounge to relax.

"Did you figure it out?" Murata asked. "No." you answered depressingly. Obanai giggled in his seat, making you glare at him like he robbed you. he went quiet after that but he was laughing on the inside.

"Its just really hard and i really want those milkshakes. But i feel bad for not sharing with those two." You dropped down next to the younger male and sighed. "I have no idea why you care so much about them. They're just demons. Plus they've committed cri-" "Obi shut the frick up respectfully......."

Is what you would have said if you weren't crying imaginary tears.
"NO MILKSHAKES FOR YOU!!" *loud crying noises*
You said running away into the distance.........I mean the kitchen. "Pshhh what the hell was that for. Weak humans can never understand." he said in a low voice. Murata frowned and made his way out the lounge feeling bad for you. He knew you were only trying to help and be kind, but kindness was not something either he nor Obanai thought was something demons deserved.

He walked into the kitchen...but was met with an odd emptiness. As he turned around to leave, he heard a small cry. You were on the other side of the island, on he ground, crying. But like not crying like a human being....more like a rodent....or like a squirrel. Kinda scared the boy away but he stood tall and strong and approached you. (He thought you WERE a rat so he walked pretty slow.)

"Umm, Y/n? Are you in here?" "Oh Muramura why is simpy face back there so mean to me *more strange crying noises*. I wish i could tie him up again......." You cried out to him. "Thank the stars. Y/n please don't be upset....I think he didn't mean to hurt your feelings." Murata tried to reassure you but you weren't convinced. "But he was right a bit. They are demons. Demons feed on people. They can't be trusted. You work too hard for them. I know I can't stop you....but I'm sure they can go a while without blood. So take your time and don't rush. Okay?"

"Aww Muramura! I knew you cared about me. Y'know what, I'm gonna go buy you some mochi." You said enthusiastically. Murata smiled at the thought of more mochi to munch on, practically fazing out of existence.

You were saying some other stuff but the mochi muncher had zoned out and was just thinking about mochi. Nodding your head, you turned on your heels and walked off to get your bag, your phone and your headphones.

When you walked down the stairs, you met Kokushibo halfway down. He asked you where you were heading alone...but you just told him you were going to buy some stuff for yourself and some mochi for the hostile Hashira and the muncher. He nodded and continued up the stairs while you went on your mary way.

The hill was very quiet with barely any cars driving by. You lived on a mountain that had a very nice surrounding and large cut portions. Since you'd been collecting money from a very young age, you were able to afford the plot of land the government offered in that area. Building the hotel took a while though, so advertising it when it opened was pretty difficult. But as soon as it was running, you targeted people of high class to book the hotel rooms. The hotel is one of those that are almost hidden, so you can see it in the distance view, but if you got close to the area, you wouldn't find what you were looking for.

So you were very happy to be isolated in the comfort of the forest, even though sometimes it wasn't the nicest forest..........

The music from your car blasted loudly while you sped down the road to the market area. The markets looked kinda cheap, but the stuff inside was crazy expensive. Everything was well overpriced for the average middle class person so it was mostly a tourist space. Tourists would go through the shops and pick out cute souvenirs while also getting a chance to get some food and drinks in the area. You hated being piled with all those people so you only went into the grocery stores and private booths. But sometimes even those places area's are filled up, making it hard for you to do anything.

But you don't often buy groceries and things of such nature. When you do end up going out, like any average young adult, your spot is the mall. Slay, slayer and slaying.

But at this moment, you were too busy baby sitting anime characters that keep coming out of nowhere. Any plans of going to the mall would have to be suspended for a while. Which is why you were in front of the cashier at the little convenience store, looking depressed and drained.

"You good?" the cashier asked. "Nah....I'm about to pass out bro." you respond. With your eyelids half shut, you handed him the items you picked out. "You want a pack?" he offered. "You know I don't smoke, so ye I'm good. but thanks for looking out for me Noah."

Noah...he was your friend in the area. He liked working at the convenience store but he pretty money checked himself. He lives in your hotel all alone in a huge room. When you two met, he was an asshole who was fighting with his parents. You had to stop the fight, or tell someone to stop them, because they were causing a scene. The two of you locked eyes for the first time and from then on...he's been on your ass. You became friends when you found out he wasn't that much of an asshole one time at a rich persons party.

He scanned all your items for you and packed them up. You thanked him for his hard work and left him to continue his bored expression.
You walked out of the store and made your way back to your car. When you were walking past the shop with the creepy dude, you saw a cage set by his left leg.

Intrigued, you approached the man with a smile. "Hello mister man. What you got in the cage." "It's a skinny white potato." He answered rudely. "Now get lost."

"Oh come on....let me see." You said with a bit of a pout. Instead of answering, he looked up and opened the cage. He fricken rough house whatever was in the damn thing coz it didn't seem to like him. He pulled out the thing, held it by the neck and held it up to your face. "I caught it about 20 minutes ago. You like what you see? Hahaha, i might just have it for dinner." "No, why would you do that. It's so cute." "You say that now....until it bite you."

"You just need to know how to handle it. Hand it over." you ordered. The old man complied and handed over his catch. "Every animal has its soft spots, all you need to do is treat them right. Isn't that right little guy~" you cooed. You rubbed the bottom part of the creature's head gently, as they moved in to your touch. "After all, snakes like to feel loved and pampered." you said with a big smile. The snake in you hands slithered up to  your neck and opened its eyes wide to look at his saviour. He stuck his tongue out....then smiled.

"KABURAMARU!!!!!!!?"

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞!!!!!!!!

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐬....

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞...𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐚𝐥🤒🤢😔𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲😗✨

𝐅𝐟𝐣𝐬𝐡𝐠𝐤𝐤𝐬𝐣𝐡𝐡𝐣𝐟𝐣𝐟
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐥. 𝐈𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐤𝐨𝐬𝐣𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐯𝐣𝐬𝐤𝐬

𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞...𝐬𝐨...

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞💟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743K 18K 24
โ™ง (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was kil...
149K 3.9K 42
In pursuit of their goals, Y/N heads out to become a Demon Slayer. However, after meeting a girl named Nezuko with a secret to hide, everything Y/N t...
165K 7K 49
-The story in which Y/N is transported into another dimension by a demon she was trying to slay and is now stuck in the demon slayer universe. -The u...
7.8K 332 19
Y/N never expected this. She never thought she'd be fighting demons. No one thought she'd know the sun breather. Now here she is, sitting in the d...