Last Straw

By _sofiasogoood

Off the Track Series Book 3 An unexpected twist of fate finds Charlotte spending a late night turned early m... More

Will She Or Won't She
On The Menu
Little Night Breeze
If Only It Were That Easy
Talk To Me
Pure Chaos
Let Lose
Line In The Sand
Dèjà Vu
No Coincidence
Oh Yeah, That
Something To Say
Vanilla
Hot Lap
Intoxicating
Rules I'll Follow
Itch I Can't Scratch
Last Straw
Drowning In Tempation
Good Girl
Crossing A Line
Through The Grapevine
Fine
Bad Luck
Won't Be Denied
Then I'm Yours
Ding Ding Ding
Best Behavior
That Makes Two Of Us
Heartbreakingly Fast
Foot On The Brake
Blindsided
A Real Pickle
LEVEL RED
Out Of Your Head
A Very Leclerc-Ferrari Affair
X Marks The Spot
Cheese Toastie
Piping Hot Tea
The Right Girl
Unemployed
Cross Roads
Contagious
A Girl Can Hope
Positive
Blood, Sweat and Tears
Overdose
Unconventional
Boxes
Oops
Next

Right

478 11 18
By _sofiasogoood

Ten cigarettes, three drinks, a car, and a text message for a room number later - I'm fucking doing it. If there's one thing I need after how my week going on it's a distraction. Just one night not sleeping alone... since things ended with Max it's been impossible to sleep. The nice part of being up all hours of the night is it gives me a lot of time to write and work. The not so nice part is how much time I'm left to my thoughts.

To my regrets.

Well, not tonight.

Biting my lip when I knock on the door, there's no turning back now.

I don't even know why I'm so worried. It's just 2025, buuuuut fuck, call me a loser, but it feels so
wild to be doing something like this.

Should I just turn back now? He's on the same floor as me, same hotel of course so if I slipped my heels off there's a chance a could run for it.

"I knew you'd be here." The door swings open to reveal Alonso, brushing against me when I walk past him into the suite is enough to send sparks of anticipation rushing throughout me.

There's a man in the room.

Oh.

Why did I assume it was a woman?

His head lifts abruptly, his gaze holding Alonso's before it meets my own. "First time, right?" His voice is thick with an Italian accent, tanned skin and wavy hair as dark as the night. My hesitation tonight means I'm late to the party, but his eyes tell me I'm a welcome guest. His shirt is already gone revealing his intense eight pack. The man is a damn model, and when he approaches to kiss my hand I can't help but think of all the other places I'd like his lips. 

The world already thinks I'm a whore so why the fuck not?

"Ciao, I'm Dylan. You're beautiful honey." The stranger speaks.

What country are we in again? Not even sure I remember at this point in the travel haze that my year has turned into. "Pleasure is mine, please call me Cat." Fuck that was so formal. What else does one say in this situation? I need a fucking drink. What am I even meant to do with myself right no - Sit or stand? This anticipation is fucking killer. The silence is so deafening I can hear myself gulp. Dylan's eyes undress me, "You seem nervous honey. But you should know—Fernando I have a lot of experience in making a woman feel good."

Walking over to the bar I pour myself another drink, turning just in time to see Alonso patting the couch cushion next to him. "Come here."

He's not asking, but still I'm hesitating.

"Don't make me pick you up and carry you over here. You know what you came for tonight," his tone is a warning I don't bother testing him on, planting myself in the seat next to him. "We're not just saying what you want to hear in order to make you feel better. And you know what? Fuck feeling better—We can make you feel something new. One time only baby girl, I know just how to make your night."

The twinkle in his eye says he does.

My thighs clench, heart pounding in my chest.

Using his gruff hands for work, he reaches for my shoulders and starts to give me a massage that feels like heaven. Obviously I need to open up.

"Is this crazy?" It feels like it inside, but both of them are crazy calm. Clearly it's neither of their first time around the block which somehow makes me feel more a ease.

"Not so much as you think. You just need to loosen up darling." Dylan says.

"I know you want to be wild." Fernando whispers to me as he works my shoulders.

I do.

Fuck he taps into that wild side of me far too easily.

One time only.

"Can I trust this isn't really happening?" Between the twinkle in his eyes and our history together tells me I can. Dylan settles on the other side of me answering first, "Of course darling. You deserve the best," he whispers. "And we all have our reasons for discretion."

When I hesitate, Fernando speaks up "If you won't join us, maybe we'll just have to entertain ourselves." Next thing I know, he's on his knee's next to me with his hand is beneath the waistband of Dylan's boxer briefs and...yup, wrapping around his dick.

Which hardens.

Immediately.

And not just in a semi, look-at-that-someone's-touching-me way. No. Stiffer than a flagpole, rising from zero to full mast in two seconds flat. A drop of precome beads at his tip already, drawing my eyes. It must feel as good as it looks because Dylan can't stop groaning in desire.

Yeah, I've never seen anything hotter than this.

Heat rolls through my entire body at the erotic scene before me, tingling all the way to my nipples. Dying to partake, I slip a hand past my dress down to my dripping pussy. I can't fucking believe I'm watching this. That I'm sat here watching a grown man suck another's dick with fiery passion for one aim only: enjoyment.

And Dylan is enjoying the hell out of himself if his muffled groans have anything to say about it. We all are judging by the unmistakable bulge in Fernando's shorts. He's definitely hard. Just watching this has my clit throbbing so much I'm soaking wet, aching to partake.

All of a sudden, the man who I've been watching on the cusp of orgasm is focused on me. "Does this turn you on?" he growls.

All I can manage is a nod. Fucking hell, the pressure inside me is killer. "You want me to come in your mouth?" Dylan asks Fernando in a guttural voice.

He nods.

Oh my...

Dylan moans in approval not looking away from my eyes. It's my eyes he's looking into as his face grows taunt, expression glazed over with a groan of relief filling the air as he reaches his climax for Fernando to swallow every last drop of it.

That has to be the most erotic thing I've witnessed in my damn life.

"You know you have to show us what you want." The spaniard whispers with lust, eyes back on me. Both hot male gazes roam my body, which is currently nearly naked sitting on the couch like a sacrificial offering.

Knowing just the trick I slowly unbutton my press and fling it to him before taking a seat. As soon as my bare ass is on the couch again Dylan is on me. In one motion, he rips the panties from my body. The fabric rips with a quick hiss, leaving me now completely exposed to both hungry gazes. "Fernando says you taste like heaven." In the corner of my eyes I catch sight of him stroking himself as he sits by on the opposite couch.

"I've been dreaming about her pussy again since the first time," Fernando says with a nod.

Really now?

"Makes the sexiest sounds when she comes to. Spread your legs wider," The spaniard orders. When I do, Dylan doesn't touch me but instead begins to kiss and nibble a path starting at my knee. Closing my eyes, I force myself to relax into his touch leaning my head back while Dylan rustles down between my legs with the motion anticipation coiling inside me like a damn rattlesnake.

I want his mouth on me, but he moves slowly. Licking his lips so loudly I can hear, he brings his hand between my legs and strokes my wet pussy with the tip of his index finger.

I can't help shuddering from the touch... I need more.

With skill he teases his finger down to my opening and swirls it around the moisture already pooled up on me from what I just witnessed. "So wet... I need a taste." Whispering like a starving man he promptly lowers his head and laps me up with his tongue. It's all I can do not to let my hips shoot off his lap. "Oh, that's fucking good."

"Only gonna get better darling girl," He isn't lying. Once he gets going, I turn into a puddle of mindless, quivering with lust. His tongue dancing me along the edge in long, thorough licks. It feels so good pricks of pleasure rise on my skin and desperate for more I try rocking my hips to meet his greedy tongue, every muscle in my body quivering, tightening with pleasure. "So fucking delicious." He licks in approval, pausing for only a second. 

Not a moment to waste, he resumes feasting, shoving a finger inside as he sucks my clit with fervor with so much fervor that white dots dance in front of my eyes.

Fuck, I am too close. Really, really close.

Just as I'm about to say something, a deep groan from Fernando vibrated all the way into my core. I've been so wrapped up in my own pleasures I didn't even notice that Fernando had reached down to stroke Dylan's cock instead of just watching.

Now this is new.

Never in my fucking life would I have thought I would ever be in this situation... being devoured by a hot mouth while another man strokes that man's dick.

Still, I can't look away from Fernando and the way he's taking Dylan's shaft all the way to the back, how he squeezes his balls with one strong hand with such skill beneath me.

When he catches me watching, he fully smirks. "You like the way he eats you, naughty girl?" Using his tongue to skim up the curve of my jaw toward my ear until he pulls the lobe in his mouth and sucks.

"Yes."

"How much do you like it?" He probes for more.

"Mmmmmm." Is all I can manage but that's not enough for him.

"Don't make us stop," Threatening the one thing I don't want. "How much?"

"I...fucking hell. So much I'm going to come."

"Come for me," The italian voice thick with desire. "I want you to come all over my face." Immediately lowering his mouth again to fasten it on my clit in a way that sends me moaning. As he sucks, his finger moves in a steady rhythm, and it isn't long before an orgasm seizes control of my body so powerfully it feels like I am swept away to a whole other dimension.

When I crash back down to Earth, I glimpse a very satisfied look glittering in Dylan's eyes. When I look to Fernando, he's now just watching me instead. "I love the flushed look on your face when you come," he says. Too blissfully numb to respond, unable to do anything more than sit here and quiver I can't help but smile. Good.

"On the bed," Fernando orders as the two men who clearly aren't as tired as me yet head that way. All uncertainty about my choice of the evening is now forgotten, so I get on the mattress. Seconds later, there's a man on either side of me and two hot mouths all over my tits.

Two tongues darting out to tease my nipples.

Two tongues digging in to keep my hips from rising when I squirm.

Two groans of approval vibrating in my chest and bringing goose bumps to my skin.

I can't look away from the two men pleasuring me. When he said it would be about me he wasn't fucking lying.

When he said I'd forget he must not have known how strong my heart break is.

Even here a part of me misses him.

Longs for him.

But I force myself to set it aside and focus on the man who is at present grazing kisses along ribcage, then my navel, and my thigh at a snails speed. All the while, Dylan shifts towards the end of the bed to spread my legs.

Anticipation is fucking pouring into me.

Dylan flick his tongue over my clit and after the orgasm I just experienced I'm so sensitive I can't help but moan in response as I squirm on the bed. "You like how his tongue feels on your pussy?" Fernando asks in a whisper, breath hot on my neck.

"Yes," I choke out and he takes a nibble on my neck.

"He likes how my tongue feels on his dick. You like how my tongue feels too?" Without waiting for my reply, Fernando joins Dylan between my legs.

I can't fucking believe this is real life.

Dylan immediately retreats to let his friend have a taste. The sudden change in pressure makes me moan with desire even louder, for someone who just came they sure are making me feel damn good again. Too good. 

Fernando's mouth is gentler, teasing with feather-light kisses and long, drawn-out licks across me. As he works shivers dances over my naked flesh, and I force myself to forget everything but the feeling. Losing myself in the sweet, gentle ministrations, he licks his way down my clit until I'm crying out in pleasure.

My heart is pounding like a jackhammer.

This is too much.

And also damn incredible.

Together they take turns teasing me into oblivion. Until a whirlwind of sensation fogs my brain and I know too well what's coming next, "Too much," Forcing myself to choke it out. "It's so fucking good... I'm so close."

The two men exchange a look between them ceasing the pleasure the second the words fall from my lips so I'm left grappling for more. "Not just yet darling." Dylan says in answer, climbing off to grab some condoms from the bathroom.

He and Fernando wasted no time covering themselves with condoms, and then Dylan's warm mouth is on my neck, nipping at my feverish flesh before kissing a path up to my waiting earlobe. "Tell me who you want?"

Who I want?

A loaded choice.

He's already had me squirming in orgasm under him this evening to it only feels right to pick Fernando. "Alonso." I breathlessly ask.

"So you want Fernando? Not me?" My gaze flies to his. Oh shit.

Have I offended him?

"No, I mean, I just...you and I already...and we haven't...I..." My words are awkward right up until his husky laughter warms my ear. "I'm just teasing you, darling girl. I'd love to bury myself inside you, but there's somewhere just as enticing for me to be."

Fernando exchanges an intense look with Dylan I can only interpret as... sexual. He holds his eye for a moment until his gaze drops to my tits, only a moment later he leans in. He's so close when his tongue darts out it licks against my nipple.

Unable to stop myself I jerk against him.

Happy at the reaction he's provoking from my body, he flashes his signature sly, watch what I can do grin - then sucks my nipple so hard I feel it down to my core. Done with the lube Dylan reaches for Fernando's dick to rub it down generously. Too generously, he stokes until he's hard and panting.

Already I'm on fucking fire again and in desperate need of release.

With a groan, I take the spanish cock back and guide it my own wet opening. Slowly he slips inside, one inch at a time, until his shaft is damn near buried to the hilt.

"Better than I remembered." I moan out.

Dylan, on his knees beside us reaches out to tweak one of my nipples to remind me of his presence, "How is he fucking you?" These men and their love of naught talk, could not be a better distraction for the night. They dirtier I am, the harder they are so it's a perfect match.

Max loves my dirty talk too.

Pushing away that thought I force myself to choke out an answer. "To the hilt. Too slow."

And he is. Fernando is taking is time drawing out of me tortuously slow pace only to twist into me just at the same pace. His green eyes burn in response to my comments, "Roll over. On your hands and knees." Despite the fact that my muscles feel like jelly somehow I manage to do as he says. At this point I'm happy to compile, eager for more and we all know it, no point in hiding.

"Fuck her harder," Dylan orders from behind us. "I wanna hear the sexy moan she makes when you slam all the way into her wet pussy."

Oh fuck, another dirty talker.

Our spaniard has a type... not that I'm complaining.

Happy to compile Fernando pulls his hips back, then plunges into me once more deeper than even before.

Again and again.

Until he goes still and begins to pull out, I'm groaning in disappointment the second he shifts.

"Just a second, fuck," he barely chokes out. "Give me a second to... Yes."

When I look behind me Dylan is slowly working his way into his ass. His face buried in Alonsos neck, lips planting soft kisses on the man's skin. "Fuck, that's it. Let me all the way in, man."

Woah.

There's only one emotion on his face, and it's of sheer ecstasy.

"What does it feel like, having something in...um..." That is new to me. Max has mentioned the idea once but never... nobody has ever.

"In my ass?" he asks with a chuckle. 

"Aw darling, are you an anal virgin?" Dylan speaks up, lifting his head to grin at me. All I can do is nod, cheeks burning as I per through a mess of hair over my shoulder at him.

Seeing the blushing, Fernando leans in to brush his lips over my ass. "From what I hear, the ass feels better for men anyway."

Well.... okay then.

Dylan adds in a seductive tone "Tell her what to expect." Thrusting harder to punctate his words.

"Pressure," He mumbles in answer. "And a burn."

Dylan drives deep again. "Good burn. Damn good." Moaning hard. As crazy as it is it feels like both of them are fucking me in this position.

When he said it would be both of them pleasuring me - I understand that now. Each time Dylan slams into Fernando, the impact is as if he was slamming into me too.

And each time Alonso groans in ecstasy against my lips, I can tell in his strained voice he's getting the same pleasure I am.

Having it both ways.

Fernando's dick is lodged inside me but I need him to move faster, need him to find the rhythm that could send me soaring again.

"More," Fully begging now, "Please, Dylan, give us more."

"Greedy little thing, aren't you?"

Maybe. "Fucking do it." Trying out the how much control he'll give me.

"Ask nicely darling." Very little then.

"Please?" I ask, with a little bit too much of a hurried voice.

Fernando is all about control like last time, pausing to turn to Dylan with a bit of a grin. "She is rather impatient isn't she?" He asks while his cock is now frozen inside of me like a fresh form of torture. I squirm for more but he doesn't give in, digging his hands into my hips to keep me in place instead. "Perhaps we should give her... something more."

The way he say's those words, something more sends my heart racing. How could there possibly be more? The Italians eyes glimmer in the dark, "I know just the thing."

As if there isn't already enough new in my evening, Dylan rummages in the drawer the condoms were in to pull out a blind fold and turn to me with a devilish smile. "Have you ever done this before?" He asks me. Damn, hanging around Fernando will really make a girl feel vanilla.

"No." Then again I am here, so how vanilla can I be.

Fernando grins wickedly, "You're going to love this." The moment we're done tying the blindfold around me he starts thrusting again and quickens his tempo, driving his cock drove fast and as deep as it needed to in order to detonate that knot of pressure.

The dark forces me to focus on my other senses, focus on only the feelings alone.

The feeling of his repeated motions feels so fucking incredible that I'm clawing at the covers in sheer rapture. Unable to stop myself I fall into a second orgasm that starts between my legs, then soars all the way up to my throat. "I'm - Fuck, I'm coming." It's a fucking full-body orgasm, each time it feels like it's waning, another wave of pleasure rips through me. "Fuck. So close." The deep spanish voice grunts out in response behind me.

"Love your ass," Dylan chokes out, "So tight on my dick. Fuck...oh I'm there." The moment Dylan grunts in climax, Fernando follows suit, his cock jerking inside me as he comes with a strangled groan until the only noise in this room is erratic breathing as the three of us attempt to recover from the sexual tornado that just swept through.

The high was so intense it takes longer than normal for my heart to function again.

No matter to the men, I just lay here trying to catch my breath as my pussy throbs from what just transpired and Dylan handles the task of ditching the condoms.

"I'm sleepy." I say against Alonso's abdomen once he makes it back to the bed.

"We wore you out, huh?"

"Mmm-hmmm."

Sighing when I feel Dylan's lips brush over my shoulder. "You okay darling? No regrets?"

"No regrets," I whisper.

At least for a little while, I forgot.

The second I wake up, I get the hell out of there. As fast as possible tiptoeing my clothes on making sure I'm silent and unseen on the way to my hotel room.

Last night was one hell of a distraction and honestly I'm not sure if I'm more shocked or proud of myself for doing something so promiscuous.

That was categorically a one time thing.

But he didn't lie when he said I would get my mind of things.

Even as I rush to the courts to clear my mind memories of last night force a blush to my pale cheeks.

And when the doors open and I walk out into the occupied courts I can't help but smile.

Max.

I can't even describe how good it feels to walk into the room and see him standing there, across the court the moment I stumble up to the rooftop of the hotel. He hasn't started yet, standing there with a water in his hand, bag of balls at his feet.

Of course he's playing at the same time I am.

My life is a damn rom com at this point.

"You alright?" He asks when we lock eyes even from here through the fences and shrubbery. We're the only two on the rooftop as fate will have it, and the last few weeks worth of events make what would usually be a casual encounter between friends feel so much weightier than that.

I'm nowhere near it, but I'm far enough away he can't possibly see the lie in my eye so long as he can't hear it in my voice "Yeah, you?"

"Yeah... Funny seeing you here. May as well play together then?" Clearing his throat as I approach.

"Might as well." I say, wishing I could stop the flutter of butterflies that's passes through my body when our eyes connect.

Focus on tennis, Cat.

"How have you been holding up? I've been meaning to call." His words striking a fresh ache into my already sore wound. If he had really been meaning to call he could have just called. To be fair to him nobody really knows how to talk to me these days, it's almost like a death in the family. This trying to be friends, feeling more than that is making the chatting feel... weird. We should stick to tennis. "Doing well enough to kick your ass." When I take a competitive tone he smiles, falling into a jog to our spots on the court with me.

Just like that, we fall back into place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 5.4K 74
WARNING ⚠️ CONTAINS SMUT. ⚠️ If you think you may get offended then don't read haha. May contain themes that some readers may find disturbing. 2...
409K 6.3K 40
Slipping down a dark path can be pretty self-destructive. Especially when you can't come out. "I need you, Charles... I need you now". ---- Disclai...
17.8K 431 17
she only wanted to write a book.. about a passion she long forgotten when she met a specific McLaren driver, she only thought the flirting was harmle...