The Missing Mafia Princess

By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 14

11.1K 256 10
By MafiaAngel8394

I felt a hand shaking me causing me to turn away from the person who was shaking me. "Tesoro, wake up. It's time to wake up for school." A voice I recognize as Alessandro said making me open my eyes and turn my head to look at him.

"Is there a dress code?" My voice cracked from just waking up which made him shake his head no.

"Just don't wear something revealing." He said before walking out of my room.

I let out a yawn and then rubbed my eyes before getting out of bed and walked into my closet to pick out an outfit. Once I found the perfect outfit I walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower.

I stripped out of my clothes then I took the bandages and wraps off before I hopped into the shower. I did my shower routine then turned off the shower, and then I stepped out and grabbed a towel to dry off with.

I got dressed in a long sleeve white shirt and then I pulled a dress over top.

I slipped on a pair of my high heel boots and grabbed my phone then slid it into my boot. I grabbed my bookbag and place my gun inside then I grabbed my keys and headed downstairs.

I walked to the door that leads into the garage and opened it to enter the garage. I walked to my car and unlocked the door then I grabbed my gun out of my bag and placed it in the glove box.

I pushed the button to the trunk and it popped open. I closed my car door then walked over to the trunk and tossed my bag inside before closing the trunk.

I walked back inside the house and walked to the dining area. "Princess, there you are. You look amazingly beautiful today." Lorenzo said making me smile.

"You ready for your first day of school?" Dad asked me, making me lie and nod my head yes.

Food was brought out and sat in front of us, and we started eating. "After school, we have a meeting at the warehouse, princess if you don't wanna go you can come straight home." Dad said making me nod.

"But you three need to drive together and she'll drive by herself in case she wants to come home after school." Alessandro said.

~

We reached the school and I parked beside Luca's car. I turned off my car and got out.

"Where's your book bag?" Luca asked coldly.

"I never use one doofus." I said coldly back making him glare at me.

I glared back at him and then walked towards the school without them. Once I walked into the school I noticed the office to my left and I walked inside.

"Hi, sweetheart. Is there anything I can do for you?" The secretary asked.

"I'm a new student and I need my schedule." I said nicely.

"Of course hun, what's the name?" She asks while looking at her computer.

"Yaszy Romano." I said making her freeze. So, they know my brothers.

She handed me my schedule and stood up then walked away making me roll my eyes. I walked out to see Luca and Nico glaring at me.

"The hell are you two glaring at? Huh? because I know it's not me." I said glaring back at them.

"Let us see your schedule." Luca said holding out a hand and I handed him my schedule.

"Lucie bear." A squeaky voice said making me turn my head to see a girl with barely anything on.

"Brittany how many damn times do I gotta tell you that I'm not interested in you." Luca said coldly to the girl but she kept going.

"Lucie, I know you like me, or is it because of this bitch?" The girl asked looking at me.

"Easy, this bitch can kill you in a heartbeat." I said glaring at the girl who dared to call me a bitch.

"Do you know who I am?" She asked while trying to glare at me but she just looked constipated.

"No, and I don't wanna know who you are and bitch I'm not into Incest bitch." I said as I took my schedule from Luca and went to go find my locker.

Once I found my locker a girl came up to me with a huge smile on her face. "Hi, Aurora Smith." The girl said making me smirk.

"Yaszy Romano." I said making her smile.

"Oh boy, not another one." She said sarcastically which made me chuckle.

"Yeah, but I'm the trouble one out of all of them." I said making her laugh.

"We're going to be awesome best friends." She said making me smile.

"Can I see your schedule?" Aurora said holding her hand out and I handed her my schedule.

"We have first, and fifth periods together." She said making me send her a small smile.

Luca and Nico walked over to us with Giovanni following behind them and Luca leaned against my locker making me smirk at him. "Who was that girl lucie bear?" I asked making him glare at me.

"Her name is Brittany Goldbach, her dad is the principal of this school." Luca said making me scoff.

"If she keeps talking the way she does, then Dark Angel might have to come out to play." I smirked at Luca who was smirking along with me.

Nico smirked and then Giovanni did as well. "That bitch needs to go." Aurora said out of disgust making me chuckle.

The bell rang and we walked to the first period together since we all have the same class except Giovanni. We walked into the classroom and I sat beside Aurora while Luca and Nico sat behind us.

"This class is going to be lit." Nico said making us all laugh.

The teacher walked in and the late bell rang. "Look at that Sorella, you're not late." Luca said making me turn to glare at him.

"Just wait until I ditch next period." I smirked at Luca which made him and Nico glare at me.

"You are not ditching on your first day of school." Luca said making me scoff.

The teacher started talking and mentioned how there was a new student. "Can I have Yaszy Gordon stand up please?" The teacher said making my blood boil at the last name.

I didn't bother standing and just glared at the teacher. "It's not Gordon it's Romano." Luca says making the teachers' face change into fear.

"Another one, great." She mumbled but we still heard her.

I stood up making Aurora smirk. "Is that going to be a problem?" I asked coldly.

"N-no, that's not going to be a problem." She started stuttering making a smirk form on my face.

I sat down and Luca patted my head making me glare at him. She turned around and started teaching the class.

"No one has every made her this afraid before, Jesus Christ girl are you sure you're not an demon disguise as an angel." Aurora said making me chuckle.

"If I was everyone would be dead by now." I said seriously making her eyes widen and she turned to look at the teacher.

A smirk formed on my face and I felt Luca tap my shoulder. "You're going to traumatize her." Luca said making me chuckle.

"That's the point, Fratello." I said making Luca scoff from behind me.

"Drop it down a couple levels, Sorella." Luca said making me shake my head at how dramatic he's being.

"Aurora, I hope you know I was only messing around." I whispered to Aurora who looked at me confused.

"Girl I thought you were being serious. I was over here thinking my life was going to end at any time." She said making me roll my eyes and turn my attention back to the teacher who was walking back and forth while reading from a book.

"No, I wasn't being serious. Rora, you really think I would kill a school full of kids who are innocent? I'm not that cold hearted, damn." I said making her giggle quietly.

"Well you are an Romano, and they're in the Mafia. I think they're pretty cold hearted." She said making me let out a short laugh then shook my head.

"Damn, so I'm heartless now as well. Where do I find a heart?" I said making her laugh and then cover her mouth from laughing to loud.

I heard Luca chuckle from behind us making me turn to see him with a smirk on his face. "We are pretty heartless, Sorella. She's not lying there." Luca said which made Aurora turn around.

"Are you heartless?" Aurora asked Luca who looked at her like she was stupid.

"You asked me this the first day you met me, Auro. Jesus, I think you need to get your memory checked." Luca said making Aurora gasp then place a hand over her chest, pretending to be hurt by what Luca said.

The class ended and the bell rang making us all stand up from our seats.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948K 17K 48
When Klara Ivy De Luca is finally reunited with her parents and her six brothers after eleven years of being kidnapped, Is she the same sweet and bub...
1.2M 28.1K 61
Evelyn Smith is a 15 year old girl who lives with her parents. She has been abused all her life by her parents, but still tries to find the good in b...
198K 2.7K 44
Vera Romano has not had any family since she was 13. She makes sure to keep as many people as possible at arms length, apart from her two roommates/b...
1.2M 31.7K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...