The Missing Mafia Princess

By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 13

11.4K 249 32
By MafiaAngel8394

"Chug! Chug! Chug!" Nico pressured Liam into chugging his coffee.

"Bro, no. This shit will burn the fuck out of my throat." Liam said making me roll my eyes.

I grabbed my coffee cup and chugged the coffee inside. "How the fuck!" Dante yelled throughout the coffee shop making everyone turn their heads in our direction.

"Would you be fucking quiet?" Nico asked keeping his head low as people still stared at us.

"Mind your own businesses." Giovanni snapped at everyone in the coffee place making them all look away.

"Damn bro, you startled me." Liam said making us all laugh.

"She just fucking chugged the whole cup of coffee." Ace said making me smirk.

"It's not that bad actually, it feels amazing." I lied making him squint his eyes while he looked at me.

"I am not trying it, you may look like an angel. But let me tell you something you're a demon who is disguised as an angel." Ace said making me chuckle and shake my head.

"Easy Bro, she got moves that can probably kill you." Giovanni said making their eyes widen.

"She was trained by the Russians." Luca said making their jaws drop.

"How did you get out?" Liam asked.

"I'm not talking about that with you three. I just met you." I said crossing my arms.

"She's a tough cookie." Ace said shaking his head and making me roll my eyes.

"Yes, she is." Luca said making me roll my eyes and stand up then I walked up to the counter and ordered a water.

The lady gave me my water and I paid for it then walked back to my brothers and their friends. I sat back down and felt the same feeling as earlier and looked around the cafe again.

My eyes met with the same brown eyes, and I noticed a smirk form on his lip making me crunch my face in disgust.

I don't do relationships because they can either be to much or not enough. Or sometimes they can be toxic as fuck and I don't want one of those relationships.

~

We were finally home and I have to say that they weren't as bad as I thought they were going to be. I was in my room watching Criminal Minds until the door opened and Matteo ran in and jumped into my bed beside me.

"Can I help you loser?" I asked while smirking, at him.

"Yes, I wanna watch Criminal Minds with my favorite sister." Matteo said.

"I'm your only sister loser." I said shaking my head.

"And?" Matteo said making me scoff.

"You're a loser, you know that?" I said making him gasp.

"I came here to watch some tv with you and you bully me immediately." Matteo said making me laugh.

"Can I join?" Alessandro asked as he walked into my room.

"No, you can not." Matteo said making me hit his arm and he held where I hit him and had his jaw dropped.

"That's our brother you are talking to like that." I glared at Matteo and then patted beside me on the bed to let Alessandro know he can sit beside me.

"Thank you, Tesoro." Alessandro said as he kissed my forehead making me smile at him.

Matteo, Alessandro, and I watched criminal minds, they had their backs against the headboard and I had my legs across Matteo's lap and laid my head on Alessandro's shoulder.

"Come on, Spencer grab the gun!" Matteo said shouting at my tv.

Alessandro and I both looked at him which he didn't notice because he was too busy yelling at my tv. I grabbed a pillow from behind me and whacked Matteo with it making him look at me surprised.

"What was that for?" Matteo asked rubbing the spot I whacked him at.

"Stop shouting, you're going to damage Sandro and I's eardrums." I glared at him, which made him look at the tv with his mouth tucked into his mouth.

Dad called Alessandro so it was just Matteo and me watching Criminal Minds. "I'm happy to have you back, Sorella." Matteo spoke up.

"It feels great to be back." I said smiling while not taking my eyes off the television.

"I love you, Sorella." Matteo said kissing my forehead making me smile softly.

Luca walked through my door that was open with a huge smile on his face. "What did you do?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"I just took a certain someone off the hit list." He said smirking which made me and Matteo smirk.

"So, she's safe for now?" Matteo asked Luca who nodded.

"You should have told me I was on the hit list. I would have done it myself, it's been a couple of hours since I hacked into something." I said making Luca and Matteo shake their heads.

"There will be a lot more opportunities, Sorella." Luca said making me nod. Since Alessandro had to leave, Luca sat in Alessandro's spot.

Alessandro came back making Matteo and me chuckle, I patted beside me since I was laying sideways on Matteo and Luca.

Sandro crawled beside me and laid his head on my stomach after getting permission to because of my stomach. Dad walked by and peeked in to see us then snapped a picture of us and walked towards his room.

Matteo and Alessandro left leaving Luca and I alone then Nico walked in with Giovanni following behind him. "What's up twins?" Nico said making Luca and I groan.

"Didn't we see you enough today?" I said jokingly which made him lean back and had his hand over his chest with a hurt expression on his face.

"I thought you loved me." Nico said making me laugh and then I patted the bed which Nico and Giovanni crawled into.

Nico and Giovanni looked up at me making me furrow my eye brows. "What do you two want?" I said making them smile weakly.

"You're not going to leave us again are you?" Giovanni asked making me furrow my eye brows.

"What are you talking about? No one is leaving." I said making Giovanni look at Nico and then back to me.

"When Elena took you from us she left a note, saying that she didn't want you growing up spoiled then she wrote how when you get older you're not going to want to be around us." He said making my heart stop for a second.

"Giovanni that's never going to happen. You guys are the only ones I want in my life, no one else." I said making Giovanni nod his head.

~

It was dinner time and I couldn't wait to eat. My stomach was growling and so was Luca's and Nico's. The chefs bought out plates and then place them in front of us. They walked out and we all picked up our forks and started eating this amazing dish.

It was quiet until Dad spoke up. "Don't forget you four have school tomorrow." Dad said making us nod.

"What time do we have to wake up in the morning?" I asked.

"Five o'clock Amore." Enzo said making me nod.

We all continued eating in peace and I started getting full making me put my fork down and Luca did the same while holding his stomach.

"I haven't eaten that much food in a while." Luca said making me chuckle.

He grabbed our plates and walked to the kitchen. I gave Dad and Alessandro a goodnight kiss before heading to my room.

Once I reached my room, I walked over to my bed and laid back with my arms above my head then I stared at the ceiling.

My mind went back to what Giovanni said earlier...."When Elena took you from us she left a note, saying that she didn't want you growing up spoiled then she wrote how when you get older you're not going to want to be around us."

I sighed then sat up and rubbed my hands down my face. I stood up then walked into my bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror.

I can see the sparkle coming back into my eyes, and I can see volume coming in my face again making me smile softly.

It's been a while since the sparkle has been in my eyes and it's also been awhile since I looked this healthy.

Everything was finally going the way I wanted it to go and there's nothing that can stop me now.

Once I find Kevin and Elena then they will have a slow painful death.

I walked out of my bathroom then walked into my closet and grabbed sleepwear and walked to my bathroom. I closed the door behind me and undressed and changed into the sleepwear.

I threw my hair in a bun and walked out to my bed and tossed my body onto the bed and got comfy.

Once, my head hit the pillows my eyes started closing and darkness consumed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Macrina By Maya F

General Fiction

69.7K 2.6K 60
"Honestly, I think you're really gonna like New York." "New York? Like New York City, New York?" "The one and only," my cousin grinned, taking a swig...
40.5K 1.2K 15
Alexandria Brio is a 16-year-old girl who knows pain like the back of her hand. After getting kidnapped at the young age of two she has known nothing...
265K 5K 41
(currently Editing) Aurora navigates two different lives. By day, she's just a person, with drug addicted parents. By night, she's the CEO of a secur...
313K 4.4K 41
He stalks her all through out the day and night, she please herself to the thought of him, they both have high end jobs but Believe the other one has...