My Female Alpha

By badroommate

a thick-skinned alpha persevering in a male-dominated society. a wandering shy girl with stars in her eyes. _... More

|| playlist ||
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR

SIXTY NINE

2.2K 83 28
By badroommate

lenora

The soft chatter of voices draws my focus away from the financial documents on my desk. I hone my hearing in on the voice I want to hear.

"Shit, she's back?" Emery asks, sounding panicked. "How the hell did she beat us home?"

Good. She should feel fucking panicked.

The only reason I didn't freak the fuck out when I came home and discovered my mate left the pack house without my knowledge was because I was informed that my Beta was with her.

That probably shouldn't comfort me, though, knowing that the last time they left together, I had to snap my ex's neck and dismember a vampire.

If I didn't know those fuckers were dead, I would have burned the pack house down in a fit of rage.

I lean back in my chair and steeple my fingers together, continuing to eavesdrop.

"Yeah, she's been back for a few minutes," Calla tells her. "She said she wanted to see you in her office the second you came back."

"Her office?" Emery asks. "How did I not know she has an office? Oh god. She's gonna paddle me."

I have to admit, I smirk at the thought. Not a bad idea.

"If you're lucky," Calla says, chuckling. "Seems you're not in the know these days, Luna."

She may only be teasing my mate, but I make no effort to conceal a growl at Calla's mocking words.

I swear to fuck, every day that human is in this house is a temptation for the bloodthirsty animal pacing inside me. If not for Emery, Calla would already have been left in the woods as food for local predators.

"Yeah, yeah, and you'd know all about that, wouldn't you?" Emery says. "Just show me where to go, please."

"As you wish."

"Don't say that. It sounds creepy."

"What am I supposed to say? 'Yes, Mistress'?"

Yanking open my office door, I snarl down at the two humans standing in the hallway outside my door.

Calla pales and even my little mate's eyes go wide. She knows her ass is mine.

"You call her 'Luna' and anything else is considered disrespectful," I snap at Calla. "Do you know what the punishment for disrespect is in this pack?"

The girl sulked, glaring petulantly at the ground. I can sense the rebellious fire dancing in her soul and the seed of hate taking root in her heart.

She can hate me all she wants but it will never change what she did. No one puts my mate at risk without suffering the consequences. And this bitch did it for money.

My hands ache with violent cravings. I flash her a clearly plastic smile.

"I didn't think so," I say. "Now, that'll be all. Emery, come."

The two exchange a glance, Emery's apologetic, and they split ways.

My eyes follow my mate as she ducks under my arm to enter the room. I take a deep breath and shut the door.

Emery looks around at the bookshelves and file cabinets that clutter the space. I know it's a mess, but it's an organized mess. Everything has its place.

"How do you get anything done in here?" she asks. One of her small hands gestures to the papers scattered across my desk.

I shake my head and grab her shoulder gently, using it to guide her to the chair across from the desk. She settles into it with a sigh.

"I'm the one asking questions right now," I tell her.

I round my desk but don't sit. Instead, I fold my arms over my chest and stare down at her. She bites her bottom lip, cheeks flushing.

"Don't do that," I growl.

She straightens. "What? I'm not doing anything?"

"You're biting your lip. I need to focus. You need to focus."

"I am focused. Am I about to get detention, Teacher?"

Mental images of bending her over my desk fill my body with heat. I grit my teeth.

"Detention would be too easy on you." I plant my hands on the desk and lean toward her. "Where have you been?"

She licks her mouth and glances away. "Nowhere. I mean, here. I've been here."

My eyes roll. "And I didn't just hear you walk through the door with Denver."

"No," she says quickly. "We went for a walk."

"Emery, why do you think you can lie to me?"

She sighs in resignation, sinking back into the chair. "I took Denver to meet Bella."

"What?"

"I know what you said, but she's—"

"No," I growl, anger rattling off my vocal cords. "You must not know what I said. Because I explicitly told you to keep her away from everything pack related!"

She stands up and throws her arms in the air. "Yeah, well they're mates! What was I supposed to do?"

My anger melts into shock. Then, disbelief.

I pinch the bridge of my nose. "You've got to be fucking kidding me."

"I had the same thought. But, you see? I'm not disobedient . . . just tender-hearted."

I shoot her a prickly glower. "You are disobedient. And don't think you're getting away with this unscathed," I hiss. "Why couldn't you have called and let me know? Have you not given me enough fucking heart attacks lately?"

"I don't give you heart attacks!" she insists, frowning. "You're just overprotective."

"You need someone overprotective, evidently. You can't stay out of trouble on your own."

She sighs. "Okay, fine. That's fair. I do need you. But I can't help myself sometimes. I just get these, like, impulses. I feel like I have no choice but to just do whatever I am compelled to do."

"Who are you trying to convince, princess?"

She glares at me and then, seeming to remember her position, drops her gaze.

"Come here."

Her chin lifts to meet my eyes again. A blush coats her cheeks in scarlet.

"You said we have to focus," she says.

"Oh, I'm focused. Come here."

"Am I about to get paddled?"

"Perhaps."

She sighs but comes around my desk. I stand facing her, gesturing for her to come closer until our fronts touch.

Tilting my head down, I cup my hand to her jaw. Her hazel eyes are all wide and innocent as they blink up at me.

Fucking whipped.

"Next time," I tell her, rubbing my thumb over her plump lower lip, "just call me. I want to know you're safe, always."

She nods. "Okay."

"Promise me."

"I promise."

I lick at my own lips while glancing at hers. My pussy aches with desperation for her.

I have so much shit to do to get ready for the city council meeting but every responsibility withers away at the smell of my mate's sweet arousal.

"You want to get spanked," I realize, a smirk sliding across my face.

"No!" she gasps. Her blush darkens.

"We both know you're lying again. My pretty little liar. Well, I won't now, knowing it's what you want. That's not how punishment works."

Her brows knit together.

Is she so unaware of how her face betrays her every feeling? I find it endearing but now is not the time for admiring Emery's transparency.

"I don't know," she says, licking her lips. "Your last few punishments were pretty inspiring."

I step back and lean against my desk. Folding my arms over my chest, I smile at her wary face.

"You're just desperate to come," I say. "I've turned you into a greedy cum slut."

The radiant humor fades from her eyes.

My mouth curls in a sinister smirk. "Strip for me, sweetheart."

Her eyes narrow but she doesn't challenge me. Holding my gaze, she grabs the bottom of her t-shirt and peels it over her head.

I admire her gorgeous body. Her plump tits poke up at me, her dusky nipples hard.

My gaze flits up to hers.

Those damn teeth suck her swollen lip into her mouth. I reach forward, grab her chin, and tug her pink flesh free. A soft whimper escapes her.

That one little noise sets a wildfire inside me.

Snarling, I dart forward and pin her against the wall. The prints hanging around us rattle in their frames.

"Lenora!" she moans. Her hands latch onto my shoulders, her nails biting into my skin.

My growl grows louder. I attack her neck with sloppy kisses.

Emery squirms against me, mewling against my assault. I set her back on her feet and run my fingers up and down her bare sides.

"You feel so good," I groan into her hair. She smells like peaches and brown sugar.

The urge to taste her sweet honey overcomes me and I drop to my knees. My hands move in a fevered rush to work her jeans down her legs. Her musk perfumes my face.

Pulling silky thighs apart, I lick my tongue up through her wet folds.

"Lenora—oh, my god. Fuck. That feels so good." Her fingers tangle and twist in my hair.

I plunge my tongue into her little hole and squeeze the plush lining of her thighs. She's all soft and sweet and perfect.

Swirling my tongue around her swollen nub, I slip one finger into her slippery channel. Her walls suck and tighten mercilessly around me.

Her breath hitches. "I'm close."

I immediately release her, rocking back on my heels.

Emery's eyes fly open and search for me. I simper.

"No," she protests. "Anything but this."

I rise to my feet and step aside, gesturing toward my desk. "Lean over it."

"Lenora—"

"Do it."

Her eyes narrow again on mine. The heat in her eyes nips at my fingertips as I watch her trudge over to the desk.

My greedy eyes drink in the sight of her bare skin. Leaning down on her elbows, she pops her hip and sticks her ass out.

The creamy curve of her round cheek glows like a moon under the desk's lamplight. Her calves flex as she sinks back onto her tiptoes to elongate her spine, rolling her ass higher.

My throat constricts as I step up to her. I fight so hard not to cup her pussy in my palm and rub her clit raw.

Instead, I grab her hips in either hand.

"No screaming," I warn her. "Keep the volume down."

"What's the fucking point?" she mutters. "They can all hear you making me cream my panties anyway."

"You're not wearing any panties, sweetheart."

"Lenora, please," she whines.

"Are you going to do as I say? The outcome of this all depends on your behavior."

Her body rises with a deep breath. She settles flat on her feet and casts a glance at me over her shoulder.

"Okay. Punish me then. Do your worst, Alpha."

My body tenses. She is my ruin. Each suggestive glance and seductive word scatters my thoughts. I've never been knocked off my feet by anything, but my little mate is giving it her best.

I deliver a punishing squeeze to her soft hips before I step back, raise my hand, and whip my fingers across one pale globe.

She jolts forward with a hiss. "Fucking werewolf!"

Smirking, I bring down my palm on her other cheek. She steels her muscles to prepare for the blow.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

My hands tingle. Her ass is a bright red canvas of hot skin. I cup both burning cheeks in my hands and she leans back into me with a moan.

"You like that?" I taunt her. "You like it when I spank your ass?"

"Yes," she whimpers. "Please, please, I need you. Please, Lenora."

I yank her off the desk and hold her back flush against me. One hand presses flat to her sternum while the other slips down to the patch of dark curls over her mound.

"I love it when you beg," I whisper into her ear.

She visibly shivers. My hand on her sternum slides up to her left breast.

I curl my fingers around the silky handful and roll her nipple between my fingers. She wiggles against me with a few desperate pants.

My bratty little cum slut, I think, grinning smugly.

Spreading her lower lips, I caress her dripping pussy. She trembles in my arms. My lips trail a wet path down her neck.

"Tell me what you want now, Emery."

She sucks in a stuttering breath as my lips wander up and down her sensitive throat.

"I want you to fuck me," she whispers. "I want your fingers in my pussy. I want you to make me come. Please, please. Let me come, Lenora."

I turn her to face, cupping my hand to her jaw. Her eyes hold mine in a tender gaze. My grip tightens on her jaw as I force her back against the desk.

She's breathing harshly again. Anticipation radiates off of me. All I can smell and taste is her sweet syrup. I'm practically frothing at the mouth.

"No more lies," I state.

She struggles against my grip but manages a nod.

"Promise me."

"I promise, Len. I promise."

My lips tilt up at the nickname. Len. I kinda like it.

"Thank you, baby."

I tuck her hair behind her ear, stare into her eyes for a moment, and claim her mouth as mine. Her hands latch onto my shoulders. She leans into the kiss, stretching up onto her toes.

I bend down to scoop her up by her bare ass and place her on top of my desk. My hand plays with her breast while we suck sloppily on each other's mouths.

Her breath is hot and tastes like mint. Our tongues lick and rub together, making obscene, wet sounds.

My body is desperate for her and I can't hold back anymore. I withdraw for one moment to glance her over.

She's all naked and hot, legs parted. Her bare breasts hang unfettered on her chest, the pebbled pink peaks taunting me. Her thick lips are parted with each pant, her mouth swollen and shiny with my spit. Her silky, freckled skin taunts me, begging me to dapple it with my mark.

My eyes zero in on the juncture between her mouthwatering thighs. Her arousal has leaked all over the papers on my desk. The ink has a suffer from her leaked fluids.

"Shit," she murmurs, but her face looks anything but apologetic.

I could care less about the fucking papers. I'll just print more. There's something so damn erotic about her mess and our recklessness.

I grab her hips and yank her to the edge of the desk. Kneeling, I feast on her glossy, pink love hole. I slide two fingers into her cunt and finger her roughly while I suckle on her engorged slit.

Her warm honey pours into my mouth as she tremors with an orgasm. She clenches so tight around my fingers that I can barely keep them inside her.

I lap up her juices like fucking ice cream. She shudders, gripping the desk. I watch her ride out her high, jaw clenched and eyes pinched shut.

Emery shivers when I touch her smooth stomach. My hands explore her firm breasts and then I suckle on one. She gasps but doesn't swat me off.

When I lean away, I can tell I have her attention again. She leans up onto her elbows.

"You have no idea how hard it was for me to not scream," she says.

I chuckle. "Yeah? I'm about to have you do something else for me too."

She sits completely up now. "Okay."

I offer her my hand and pull her off the desk. The shadow of disappointment crosses her face until she sees what I pull out of a drawer in my desk.

"You keep a dildo in here?" she gapes, jaw ajar.

"Sometimes the fancy strikes."

I smirk at her blush and hold up the harness.

"Are you okay if I strap this on you?" I ask her.

She swallows, eyeing it, but nods. "I've never used one before."

"I think you'll like it."

She stands perfectly still except for her uneven breaths as I slip her feet through the leg holes and work the harness up her thick legs. I kiss her skin as I move. I want her relaxed and comfortable. This should be a positive experience for her.

Once the harness is strapped to her hips, I check the dildo and make sure it's secure. She looks down at the silicone member. Her fingers hesitantly curl around it. I wrap my hand around hers and use my other to guide her chin up. Her eyes are wide and soft.

"You're perfect," I murmur. "I hope you know that. Fucking perfect."

She ducks her gaze as a rosy hue coats her cheeks. I draw her sweet mouth to mine for a tender kiss.

"Now, sit in my office chair," I say.

Emery rolls the chair away from the wall and lowers her bare ass into it. Her face scrunches with a grimace at the cool leather. She then looks up at me, expectant.

I nod. The visual before me sends a bolt of need right to my clit. She's all spread-legged, her little toes barely touching the floor. Her breasts hang loose and free, the nipples soft. I can feel how wet I am for her, by her.

"Grip the base firmly in your hand," I say.

She does. I spread my legs and stand over her. Holding her eyes, I control my breathing and lower my dripping hole over the rubber cock. She blows out a hard breath as my walls clamp around the toy. I bob slowly up and down, letting my eyes fall shut.

A finger circles my clit and I jolt at the pleasure that swathes me. I grip the back of the chair and thrust harder against it. Emery gasps.

"That feels good, baby," I groan.

I'm close. Her touch on my clit roughens and I lose all control, bucking and thrusting wildly. The chair flies back against the wall. I moan and squirt all over the dildo and her exposed legs.

For a moment, our faces linger, our heavy pants filling the musty room. I open my eyes and look at her. She's already staring at me in what appears to be shock.

"You're so fucking hot," she mutters.

I chuckle. "Yeah? Next time we'll use the double-sided one."

She bites her lip again but then releases it, remembering my command. The skin is all red from her teeth.

I lean forward and suck her bottom lip into my mouth. Nibbling on it, swirling my tongue across it.

When I pull away, she frowns. I caress her cheek before rising to the balls of my feet. The dildo flops out of me and my juices stream down to where the harness hugs her skin.

"I love you," I say. "Even if you're naughty."

She flashes me a lopsided smile. "You love me because I'm naughty."

"You certainly keep me entertained."

I remove the harness and clean Emery up with a wipe. She wraps her arms around my waist and buries her face into my side.

"Bedtime?" she asks.

"Let's grab some dinner, yeah? You haven't eaten in a while either."

She contemplates it and then nods. I hold her against me for a second longer, kissing the top of her head.

"No more lies or secrets," I reiterated.

"No more lies," she agrees.

I arch a brow.

"Or secrets!"

Nodding, I pat her supple bottom. "Tomorrow, we're going to make a game plan with Denver. We have to be careful with how we introduce Bella into our lives."

Emery nods with a yawn. "You make the decisions. This Luna stuff is exhausting."

I chuckle softly. "It's good that you carry the responsibility well then. Come on, little mate. Let's go eat."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 132K 45
He ruled the werewolf community yet he was a mere 24 in human years, His lack of a mate caused him to be cold hearted, mean and ruthless. She was ev...
117 14 34
London is a writer who chases horror and thrills while avoiding the idea of love. After finding a seeming perfect house she finds out it holds more t...
194 11 15
Levaeh comes across her Mate Riley who's been frantically searching for her for eons. Riley makes it her utmost objective to please and protect Leva...
12.1K 487 48
A young werewolf runs from her pack to free herself from the way she was being treated becoming a lone wolf or Omega but she meets a small but caring...