𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞�...

By mangasoftie

Difficult was an understatement for your relationship with Leon. From the start it was an immediately relentl... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two: Smooth Criminal
Chapter Three: S(pain)
Chapter Four: CEO Of Bad Choices
Chapter Five (for the 5th Time you've almost committed manslaughter on Leon)
Chapter Six: Back to Square One
Chapter Seven: Dumb Blind Man And It's Also Your Problem
Chapter Eight: Man gets kicked with flying rock
Chapter Nine: Nitty And DSO Agents
Chapter Ten: Fav Chapter So Far
Chapter Eleven: Consequences Of Your Actions
Chapter Twelve: Adoption
Chapter Thirteen: The Lake
Chapter Fourteen: Aw You're Sleeping Together ;)
Chapter Fifteen: Pathetic Fallacy :3
Chapter Sixteen: Try to take me to Church But Fail Miserably
Chapter Seventeen: Stitching and Other Things
Chapter Eighteen: Irresponsible Adults Without Impulse Control
Chapter Nineteen: ok actually take me to the church now (i need it)
Chapter Twenty: Big Cheese Remastered
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty-Two: What I have to go through at work. Everyday.
Chapter 23: Never Trust A Man, or a Mentally Unstable Female
Chapter 24: Secure Attachment Style Where?

Author's Note

4.6K 107 10
By mangasoftie

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

I REALLY RECOMMEND READING THIS NOTE

I just wanted to give some information before you read this fic.

It's a slow-burn enemies to lovers, and it's going to be long. This is based off of Resident Evil 4. At the moment I'm expecting this to be around 30-50 chapters (I used to think it was gonna be 20 but now I'm on chapter 10 and that's definitely not happening).

The updates are going to slow down in September because I'm going to college but that's in like 3 months of constant updates and this will probably be done by then.

You'll also probably find that the chapters get increasingly longer as you go on, and it gets increasingly more interesting as I get a better idea of the plot and more plot ideas, I'll say it gets great for me after chapter 3 which is like a few minutes of reading.

Also I frequently edit since I re-read this a lot, like if you were one of the people to read this in the first 2 weeks of me writing this you'll find that now the mc was in the Penamstam outbreak.

Right now, I update every other day, but that might change occasionally.

Warnings: Smut, violence, gore, swearing, (probably more I'm forgetting)

I'm definitely going to write more Leon Kennedy fics in the future and for Cloud Strife, so if you are interested you could follow yk ;). They're my current obsessions rn so I'm going a bit feral on the fic writing.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 557 21
As Ashley's best friend you were captured with her as you left the school campus. Now stuck in a church, you and your best friend are unsure what to...
34.7K 1.1K 32
I thought I'd conquered my fears-mastered the darkness that wrapped its claws around my throat all those years ago, but here we are. Shrieks and crie...
31.4K 1.2K 24
6 years after the Outbreak in Raccoon city, Y/N finds herself in the hands of danger after attempting to track down the man she once knew as the rook...
78.4K 3.1K 31
RPD officer Mykie Irons heads into Raccoon city for her overnight shift, she has a new rookie to train and expects tonight to be just as chaotic as i...