The Missing Mafia Princess

De MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... Mai multe

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111

Chapter 12

12.9K 275 20
De MafiaAngel8394

We all woke up and ate breakfast before we started training. I already know everything so, this training will probably be a waste of time.

The training was easy as fuck, nothing I haven't learned. I had to fight Alessandro and I kicked his ass making everyone shocked because Sandro is the best fighter out of all of them but now it's me.

"She kicked your ass good, brother. You're still on the floor." Dante said making Alessandro lift his head and glare at Dante.

I walked over to Alessandro and held my hand out to help him up. He grabbed my hand and pulled himself up but tried to trip me making me grab his arm and flip him over my shoulder making everyone laugh.

"She's way too strong dad, no one can touch her." Lorenzo said making me smirk.

"Then that means she's ready to be in the Mafia," Dad said sending me a smile.

The training was finally over, and I took a shower to wash off all the sweat. Luca and I were chilling in his room which was like mine but his stuff is all red.

"You did amazing today, you beat Sandro. No one can beat him, but you did and I'm proud of you sister." Luca said making me smile.

"Thank you, brother." I said while smirking which made him smile.

"You start a new school tomorrow, how do you feel?" Luca asked.

"I don't like school because it's full of drama, everywhere you turn there's a small fight going on." I said rolling my eyes.

"You know your eyes can get stuck in the back of your head if you keep doing that." Luca said making me chuckle while shaking my head.

"Roll your eyes and I'll make them get stuck by slapping the back of your head." I smirked darkly making him smirk back.

"We are twins for sure." He said making me chuckle.

"Kids' lunch is done." Dad said peeking his head in Luca's room. Luca stood up and I jumped on his back making him laugh.

He walked out of his room with me still on his back and he walked to the top of the stairs and then walked down them. We reached the dining area where everyone else was sitting.

"Where were you two at? Everywhere I looked you two were nowhere to be found." Nico asked.

"We were in my room, dork." Luca said making me laugh.

"Not uh, because I checked multiple times and you two were not in there." Nico said glaring that the two of us.

"We kept hiding from your ass." Luca said making everyone laugh and Nico crossed his arms while glaring at Luca.

"Okay you three, we need to discuss some things for tomorrow. You three will be driving separately unless you guys decide to drive together." Dad said.

"I call riding with Yaszy and Luca." Giovanni said making me smirk.

"I'll probably end up dropping you off at the junkyard." I said making him gasp.

"Never mind, I'll ride with Nico." Giovanni said.

"I'm just kidding, you can ride with Luca and me. If you want you can as well Nico." I said making him smile.

"This is going to be interesting," Giovanni said making Dante slap the back of his head.

"Ow, what the hell was that for?!" He asked making me laugh.

At least he got an answer this time. "There's going to be nothing interesting boy." Dante said making Gio groan.

"Okay, kids." Dad said making us all stop and look at him.

"You four will all have most of the same classes, and no starting fights, I'm talking to you, princess." Dad said making me chuckle.

"I don't start them, I end them." I said smirking.

He smiled and then chuckled. The chefs brought out plates and sat them down in front of us. It smelled amazing, but it was making me super hungry.

We all picked up our forks and started eating. Nico kept stealing my corn making me laugh at him every time he took a spoon full of corn. "How are you not killing him?" Giovanni asked.

"I don't like corn." I said making Nico's face light up making him keep eating my corn.

"Princess, did you figure out if you're leaving a gun in your glovebox?" Lorenzo asked.

"Yeah, I am. I'm leaving the purple one in the car." I said after swallowing the food in my mouth.

"Awesome," Enzo said smiling but having a glimpse of amusement in his eyes.

I continued eating until I started feeling full. I looked over to see Luca struggling to get the last couple of bites on his plate down. "You struggling?" Dad asked laughing at Luca's face which was pretty hilarious.

"Yes, I feel like a pregnant woman." Luca said as he holds his stomach making me and everyone else laugh.

"Just wait until it comes out." I said smirking at Luca whose face was to die for.

"I'm going to have a food baby!" Luca asked while starting to stress out.

"Oh, you'll be fine." Dante said making Luca glare at him.

"I will not be fine, I'm going to have a baby." Luca said taking deep breaths like a woman when they're pregnant.

"Brother, stop being dramatic. You're not going to have a baby." Lorenzo said.

"You don't know that, I could be pregnant with twins." He said making me shake my head.

"Luca you are not pregnant, you just ate to much. Now stop being dramatic." Domenico said making Luca glare at him.

"You guys know nothing, look at my stomach. I have to be what at least eight weeks pregnant." Luca said.

"Luca, stop being a child. You are not pregnant." Alessandro said sternly making Luca put his head down.

"Fine." Luca said staying up then grabbed his plate and walked into the kitchen.

I looked around and saw everyone looking annoyed because of Luca. I wanted to laugh but I stopped myself and grabbed my plate then walked into the kitchen.

I scraped my plate off then rinsed it off and place it in the dishwasher. I walked out of the kitchen then up the stairs to my bedroom door.

I twisted my doorknob then pushed my door open and walked inside my room making sure to close the door behind me.

I walked over to my bed and sat down at the end then turned on the tv. I turned on Netflix then clicked on Lucifer and turned it on.

I laid down at the end of the bed watching Lucifer. The door opened making me look up to see Luca walked in making me smile at him.

"What are you doing here big baby?" I asked making Luca gasp then look at me with a fake hurt expression on his face.

"Why? Just why? I thought you loved me." He said making me pout at him.

"I'm sorry, brother. Wanna watch Lucifer with me for a little bit." I said making him nod his head and then he crawled in behind me.

"I'm so glad we like the same shows." Luca said which made me smile and then lay my head down so Luca can see the tv.

I turned onto my stomach which made me wince and turn back onto my side. "Are you okay?" Luca asked making me nod my head while watching Lucifer.

I felt Luca rest his head on my shoulder which caused me to look at him and he smiled which made me smile back at him.

"Are you comfortable?" I asked making him nod his head against my shoulder.

There was a knock at my door and Domenico walked in with Giovanni. The two laid in the bed with Luca and I and the four of us watched Lucifer.

~

Luca and I, Nico and Giovanni decided to take a ride to a coffee shop so I can meet three of their friends. I drove us there since I wanted to drive and Nico complained most of the way there.

I parked along the side and turned off the engine. We got out and walked inside and instantly three guys came up to us. They fist-bumped Luca and Nico and Giovanni while I kept a close eye on all three.

"Bro, your sister is very imitating." The blonde hair one said.

"Sorella, they won't hurt any of us." Luca said making me drop my guard a little.

(Sorella- sister.)

I found out the boys names were Ace, Liam, and Dante. "So, she starts school with us tomorrow?" Ace asked making us nod our heads.

"She will be in most of our classes." Luca said making the boy's fist bump.

Giovanni and Nico went to the counter to order us all some coffee.

When they came back they passed out all of the coffees and we sat around talking until I felt someone staring at me making me look around the cafe and my eyes connected with a pair of brown eyes.

I immediately looked around from the brown eye person and took a sip of coffee then turned my attention back to my brothers and their friends.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

Found De Belle

Non-ficțiune

361K 9.2K 60
FINISHED. 12/25/23 Second book will posted on February 10, is called 'Lost.' Will have a sequel to this book. Aurora is a new born baby. When her par...
171K 4.1K 74
18 year old Azalea who lives in Russia and has no family, What happened when she finds out that she's mafia princess, a girl who's been born in De Lu...
3M 80.1K 50
She's a fifteen-year-old girl who killed her "father" in self-defense and lied about it to the police. She thinks she has no other family members and...
85.7K 1.5K 65
Isabella D'Angelo a gang leader and a girl with a dark past. The past comes catching back to her in the form of her 5 elder brothers who would die to...