Not My Type - ( B×B Extreme X...

By Lola_Fresh88

The guy was tall, he wasn't pale. He was lean but with six pack and fine muscles. Most importantly he was blo... More

Not My Type - 01 ( Allergic to Blondies 😒 )
Character Introduction 🌈
Not My Type - 02 (1st time periods ??? Congratulations 😏😏😏😏😁)
Not My Type - 03 ( Needed That ❤️😏 )
Not My Type - 04 ( RIP the Virgin 🍑 )
Not My Type - 05 ( Non of your business 😒 )
Not My Type - 06 ( Malfunctioning 😩 )
Not My Type - 07 ( Down for Worst 😩 )
Not My Type - 08 ( You are the problem 😒 )
Not My Type - 10 ( Euphoria )
Not my Type - 11 ( Game on Sweetie )
Not My Type - 12 ( Suspicious )
Not My Type - 13 ( Blue berry muffins )
Not My Type - 14 ( You got me Dizzy )
Not My Type - 15 ( All Yours )

Not My Type - 09 ( Going crazy 💦 )

175 9 2
By Lola_Fresh88

His mind filled with blurry memory of the that night. He could remember how they entered through the door getting ride of each others clothes like staved animals and kissed like there were no tomorrow. Even his mind recreate the image of him pushing TJ into the bed and climbing top of him with unbearable desire. He felt heat wave rushing through his body causing goosebumps rose all over. He felt his boxer getting tight.

" Great that was the only thing I needed right now. God this stupid broken dick. You couldn't get hard when I wanted while I was almost fuck that chick. But you just get rock hard over blurry memory of a dude. Unbelievable."

Jade cursed under his breath at his aroused dick.

"Seriously Jade K. Harrison get a grip. Your Dick is malfunctioning AGAIN "

Jade started to blame himself in low tone while trying so hard to get his aroused dick down but large topless poster of TJ on the wall wasn't helping him. His entire sexual life was completely turned into a mess after sleeping with TJ and now he can't even jerking off like a normal guy anymore. But suddenly jumped at knocking sound on the door.

"....Jade, Are you done??? is it ok if I open the door???...."

TJ asked in his usual husky voice. Jade found himself gulped at the sexiness of his naturally deep husky voice. Even his dick twitched under the loose sweat pant shamelessly.

"...NO...."

He shouted right away out of panic.

"....Sweetie are you ok??? Jade is everything ok???....."

TJ asked in a worried tone and his ridiculous nickname which made him blush like a girl.

"....No ..I mean yes I..I wait just wait a second....."

Jade yelled back immediately panicking and he pulled his shirt as possible as to cover his erection and took a deep breath to calm himself down.

"....come in..."

Jade said in a low tone and TJ wasted no time and opened the door. As soon as his eyes lay on him he felt same strange feeling he always get whenever he looking at Jade. Only difference was this time it was stronger than before. TJ couldn't help checking him out head to toe quickly with no shame. Jade was on the other hand biting down on his bottom lip to control his inner anxiety while praying god to help him to get ride of his stupid arousal before TJ notice it. Judging by the smirk on TJ's face seems like Jade had no luck today. TJ felt hot inside but he decided to play dumb because he didn't want Jade to be embarrassed.

So he makeup his mind to play dumb instead of acknowledge his problem under the thin garment of his sweat pants.

"....Jade, Sweetie I made some pasta and hot cocoa. Lets go if you are done here...."

Jade bit down on his bottom lip while his ears turned red hearing the nick name that TJ  had given him but decided to follow him. He knew that he won't survive through this.

Same night 1 in the am.

It was almost 1 in the am and he couldn't sleep. After his drunken memory came back he was having serious trouble of sleeping without having wet dreams of TJ. Every single day after that he suddenly wakeup with unavoidable erection and the worst thing was he couldn't jerk off to Porn. Any type of porn. Even he tried nothing came out of his dick. But the most frustrating thing was he was super horny all the time and getting aroused over small thought of TJ.

Right now he was having the same problem but 100 times worsen. Only thing he could feel was body scent of TJ from his fucking bedsheets and pillow and that was driving him insane. Jade was feeling hot head to toe because he was suffering from his dick getting erected over that scent from past few hours and he couldn't even think of getting sleep anytime soon. It's been more than week that he had sex with TJ and since then he couldn't even jerk off like he used to. He was severely suffering from sexual frustration and his body was getting out of control. At this rate of suffering he felt like crying he was willing to anything. Even cold shower he took half an hour before definitely didn't help him with the situation. He suddenly got up from the bed and decided to put his dignity aside. He just couldn't take it anymore.

He was sweating so bad and his erection was painfully rubbing against the fabric of boxer that he was wearing. He went straight towards the room next to TJ's bed room knowing that it was the room that TJ was currently using because of him.

He felt like even his eyes were blurry.  He started banging on the door of TJ's room with such great urgency that he felt like he would pass out if he waited any longer. That's how much his mind and hormonal system were making him crave for TJ's caress. After a few knocks on the door, the lock turned as Jade looked up. TJ was shirtless with only a pair of very thin cotton shorts covering his body. 

Jade's eyes ran over his plump body as his desire grew too much to bear he dry swallowed unable to think straight anymore. TJ looked at Jade with a sideways glance as he fixed his messy hair. But when he saw Jade's sweaty face, TJ's sleepiness evaporated momentarily.

"....Jade,baby are you ok??? what happened?? Did you have a nightmares or something?? w..."

But he couldn't complete what he was about to ask because Jade cut him in the midway.

No matter how much he wanted his touch, he thought it was a low act to put a hand on his body without his permission, so he firmly gripped the door frame while his lips trembled.

"....TJ Please I can't hold it any longer. It Hurts So Bad. So fucking bad. Please...."

Jade stammered in a shaky voice, leaving his self-esteem on the ground.  It took a few seconds for TJ to understand what he was talking about because he never expected anything like that from Jade.  But in passing second the patience and courage in Jade's heart started to disappear.

"....I knew it was a bad idea. I Knew That I Shouldn't Have Disturbed You. I'm so sorry I just...."

Jade started stutter out again as the shame slowly seeped out. But TJ covered his mouth with his hand.

"....No. I am not upset. To be honest I am glad that you came to me. And I am happy that you came to find me instead of disappearing like you did then..."

Saying that, TJ pressed his lips on Jade's lips making Jade to forgot how to breathe.

Jade felt like his legs suddenly turned into jelly sticks with no bones. Incredibly pleasurable wave of heat sparked from his lips and he could literally feel his hormones go crazy at just touch of his lips. Jade felt that TJ was nibbling over his lower lip cause him to moan at the sensation which give him the opportunity to slip his tongue into Jade's hot mouth. Jade never been in a long term relationship but he wasn't sexually inactive.

He had been with number of women just for sex. But any of kisses he had shared never felt this good. He felt like he could cum by just kissing. He kiss him back with all he had but he let TJ to dominate the kiss. In next moment TJ lift him up causing Jade to wrap his legs around his waist but he didn't break the kiss.

TJ took a moment for stared at unbearably beauty of Boy who panting under his spell. He felt no regret that he spent whole past week just to keep an eye on him and protect him from making any bad decisions. In his eyes Jade look so precious which made him feel like he need to protect him from the world. With that thought he placed a Soft kiss on his sweaty forehead. then he again captured his trembling lips between his own. It wasn't take too long for him to lose his control because Jade was making it so hard for him to hold himself back with his delicious moans.

TJ slipped his hand under his shirt making goosebumps rose all over Jade's body. This was the smooth yet rough touch of the skin ever since he had sex with Jade that day he was craving to feel. He felt like he could moan at the sensation. But just touching his skin felt like not enough. Jade was on the other hand he was already has become a moaning mess under him. TJ let go off his lips and started to kissing down his neck.

He stopped at his adam's apple and spent considerable amount of time find his special sensitive spot by licking and placing sloppy kisses which made Jade's moan go even wilder than before proving that he had found what he was searching for. He smirked against his warm skin. He made sure to sucked a hickey on his neck while doing that he unbuttoned his shirt impatiently. Jade was completely overwhelmed by all the pleasure he was getting. But he almost had a heart attack when he felt TJ's hot tongue on his perky nipples.

"....T...Tylor... Omg....."

TJ started to nibbling on his one bud while rolling other between his thumb. Jade was trembling under his touch like a virgin that having sex for 1st time and TJ was loving it. After spending fair amount of time paying attention to his upper body and slowly started to moving along the midline of his well build body placing sloppy wet kisses on his hard yet kinda soft abs. When he put his hand on the waist band of his sweat pant Jade grabbed his hand with wide eyes that painted with embarrassment. But TJ knew what exactly was going inside of that pretty head of his. He stared at his eyes with so much care.

"....Sweetie,, There is no reason to be embarrassed. I have seen it all before and believe me You really are holding a masterpiece down there Baby...."

He said while tapping on his boner getting low moan out of his pretty mouth. With that he didn't even wait till his respond and yank down his sweat pant along with boxer making his already rock hard leaking dick spring out. Definitely It wasn't small. Not in average size. Clearly he was big. Most importantly his dick was so fucking beautiful in his eyes. He felt his mouth watering at the sight. Then he again looked at Jade to see wether he was uncomfortable or not. Definitely there was visible fear of being completely naked infront of him but he was trying so hard to be relax with blush all over his face. He found it adorable.

TJ gently caressed his side to gently because he knew that he need to be gentle if he want to build his trust. He stared at him for few minutes and then slowly nodded his head hesitantly and gulped while staring down at TJ who was now about to explore all of him with a lustful look. It had been so long he was holding himself together with his sexual frustration and he was so closed to lose his mind. So having TJ satisfying all his needs with his magical touch he knew that he won't be last long.

Meanwhile TJ, He wasted no time and licked base of jade's precum covered shaft and dragged his hot tongue along the way up to his pinky top. Even while doing that he looked up at Jade to see his reaction. TJ felt proud at himself because Jade was already biting down on his bottom lip and his eyes was glossy. With that satisfaction on his mind he put his hand on his shaft and moved his four skin downward exploring his now completely precum covered and dark pink colour head in his mouth earning a loud gasp from Jade.

"....Tylor god...I...I....can't I'm gonna ooooh my god...."

He tried to pushed himself away but TJ's strong hold didn't let him and he had no choice but released into his mouth. Jade felt his toes curling and his dick pulsing out of over sensitivity in his hot mouth.

As soon as his load hit inner walls of his mouth he swallowed down every signal drop of large amount. He moan at the taste of saltiness which had hint of sweetness. It was exsactly what he imagine. He giw no time for himand slowly started to bobbed his head up and down taking his full length in his mouth while massaging his balls with his hand. Jade was bearly surviving through the pleasure and He was feeling his second orgasm is building up inside and his hot mouth wasn't helping to holding himself back. But he was about to shoot his second load but to his disappointment suddenly TJ let go off his dick and stand up from the bed leaving him so confused and sexually frustrated than ever.

((// Let me know what do you think 😁. Thanks for the votes❤️ 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈//))

To be continue.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40 2 7
"You are never at anyone's mercy," there was something fierce in the otherwise calm man's voice. "The day you think that way is the day that I can't...
290K 3.4K 29
⚠️ PSA: THIS BOOK IS INACTIVE! ⚠️ I am no longer writing for Tom since I have moved on to other things. You can find my other future works on Tumblr...
5.5K 86 9
potential tw for: - mental health (depression, anxiety, etc) if there is anything else, i will add a warning before the chapter. This is for enter...
25.8K 1.6K 34
I was sitting on the beach staring at the Pacific Ocean through swollen, bleary eyes when I first saw him. If I had the troubles of the world on my s...