The Cursed Lycan

Autorstwa HumbleSmith123

Ella was the alpha's daughter. She was the supposed heir and first female Alpha of the pack after her parents... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Final

Chapter 56

14K 325 7
Autorstwa HumbleSmith123

"So are you all finally realizing how rash and spiteful your actions on the next Alpha had been?" Dracula scoffed, his face still contorted in anger and irritation. I could tell clearly how much he must have hated everyone gathered there. He wasn't a werewolf like us, and after seeing what my pack members are acting like, I am sure he would be highly disappointed in them all.

"I think we are all wrong this time and have allowed hatred to blind us from the glaring truth." The burly man spoke loudly, and it seemed like they were all waiting for him before they all spoke out.

"Yes, we are wrong. Forgive us." They all echoed and sang together, kneeling down in forgiveness. Everyone went down on their knees, but as I gazed around the crowd, I saw one man standing upright, his face cold, and his eyes glinting with pure hatred.

"Hey, you are still proving stubborn?" Dracula seethed at him, and his lips curled into a smirk.

"Laura was right all this time!" He shouted, breaking the silence and pulling everyone's attention to him as they arched their brows, giving him a quizzical look.

"What are you talking about? Are you crazy?" Murmurs rose from every corner; everyone was waiting for an explanation from him, including me.

"If you all knew the true nature of this cunning serpent in front of you, not a single one of you would be on your knees. Instead, you will rather get killed than accept her as your ruler!" He yelled, and the confusion became more unbearable.

Some were already standing to their feet as they awaited a clear explanation.

I stared at the man's face, and there was something odd about him. He doesn't seem to be in his right senses, and I felt a certain way when our eyes met, but I can't point out what was wrong.

"Here is the letter Scarlett gave to me when I caught her fleeing away from this pack like a thief, bruises and deep wounds all over her body like someone that barely escaped a deadly trap, and it is so unbelievable that the person she was running away from was her! Ella! Laura is missing because she ran away to escape the same killer that took the Alpha's life." The man announced it so loud and clear for everyone to hear, his voice reverberating through every corner.

He made his way forward, fearlessly, as he handed the paper that had a blood stain over to the beta, who took it with widened eyes and a shocking look on his face.

"Read it out and expose this demon here. Laura knew that she would use her disapproval to pin her as the suspect, so she gave me this. And I can see she was absolutely right. Laura can't come back to this pack yet because of her. Ella vowed to take her life with the new great powers that the demons had invested in her." The man explained, snorting at me as he shook his bald head in irritation.

The beta unfolded the paper and read it out to the people, each word at a time, clear and vivid. My ears could not believe what they heard. She made it clear that I was the killer. According to her, she had seen me in my demon's form slaying the Alpha and that I attacked her, but she managed to escape.

Just immediately after the letter full of lies was read out, the crowd dispersed amid noises and choas, with everyone saying the same thing, which was for me to leave their pack peacefully. Some were already crying that their lives were all in danger because of my existence.

"Who will save us from this curse?" They kept chanting, old and young, men and women, as they made their way away, while I stood there like a statue, wondering what the hell just happened.

Laura's POV

It had been two days since I came here, and I hadn't met with Drake, who said I should meet him in his chamber at night on the day I first came here. No one had come to take me there or anything. I was just left like a forgotten soul, served by the maids, who would just drop the food and leave almost immediately.

I tried asking them questions at times but received nothing but silence. My room was really beautiful, well designed, with a lot of flowers and amazing paintings. There was sweet fragrance everywhere, giving the room an alluring atmosphere.

I loved my stay here, but as each hour passed, I kept wondering what my future held for me. There is no doubt I feel so satisfied and grateful at the death of Alpha Darren, but then I kept asking myself, What next?

It was clear I had become the demon's property and couldn't identify myself as a werewolf again, but then I felt like an outcast here. I was the only one who was different, and there was this craving building up inside me, which I was trying to suppress, but it was becoming really difficult.

Just then, a knock sounded on the door, and that demon who had brought me here walked in, taking cautious steps as he locked the door immediately.

"What is happening? Why has everyone abandoned me here? Am I not needed again?" I stood up, throwing my questions and waiting for his response, but he kept silent and drew closer until he was standing very close to me in a way that I could feel his breath on my face.

He was in his human form, and the way he looked at me was so odd and strange that I found it hard to read what could be in his mind.

"How did you do it?" He asked, and I grimaced, wondering what the hell he was asking about.

"What do you mean, buddy?" I muttered, and he took a deep breath, coursing his fingers through his hair as if he was fighting with words to say.

"The demon king is feeling something different, something forbidden for a werewolf like you. He went into seclusion just to get you out of his mind!"

"What?!" I exclaimed, flinching as I took a few steps back.

"It didn't start today. He had been fighting these feelings since you left for the werewolf world. It had become unbearable for him, which is why he released your powers to take revenge and come back so he could set his eyes on you once again. His heart is melting, and the feelings have risen in a thousand folds now. Do you know the danger you're putting us through?" He snorted, almost shouting at me.

"Huh? Are you trying to push the blame on me? I didn't put anyone in danger. If the demon king is falling in love with me, it isn't a...

My words were cut short with a hot slap from him that forced me off my feet. I toppled and landed on the bed, but unfortunately for me, my head hit the wooden edge, causing it to bleed.

"Don't dare mention love in the same sentence as the demon king. Are you mad? Have you lost your mind to say the demon king is falling in love with you?" He barked, infuriated.

"Your demon king is in seclusion to take me out of his mind. You said it yourself, and now I am to be blamed for his stupidity. Fuck you!" I cursed, and he growled violently, claws forming and fangs appearing as he stared in venom at me.

"What are you all scared about? Stop being pathetic and go bring your dumbass king back to his senses! I did nothing to him. Or maybe I should leave this stinking place so he doesn't lose his mind from being obsessed with me." I hissed without fear. I was not afraid at all, and death was something I would gladly accept right now.

Life was meaningless to me, and as I had taken my revenge, I didn't mind joining my parents in the land of the dead.

He howled, making a menacing guttural roar that should have forced me to run for my life, but not now.

"You can kill me." I told him, laughing teasingly, but he hissed and ran out instead, jamming the door so hard as if it were the cause of everything.

I sat up, rubbing my red cheek and cleaning the blood seeping down my forehead where I had hit on the hard bed case.

Just as the words from the demon replayed in my head, I couldn't hold back my laughter. I laughed so much that tears were falling from my eyes. I went to the mirror and watched my reflection, laughing more as I pointed at myself.

"How did you do it?" I laughed again, and my reflection laughed with me.It was so funny to hear him tell me I kept the almighty king in a chokehold. Now I know why he allowed me to take my revenge without fulfilling my part of the plan. He badly wanted to see me.

That was why he said I should meet him in his chamber that night. Wow, how hadn't I guessed that? I was driving him crazy!
He didn't send anyone to bring me, nor did he come for me. That was because he was going to seclude himself to get back to his senses and realize how stupid it sounded to fall in love with me.

Well, it isn't bad. As I failed in the werewolf world, I can succeed here and no longer become an outcast. He is the king and is in love with me. Being the queen isn't far away from me here.

I can't wait for this new adventure!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

467K 18.3K 60
Damon Alamander. He's not just an alpha, he is THE ALPHA. Every pack knows his name, every woman wants to be his Luna. He is rude and arrogant and...
3.3M 72.7K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
541K 13.8K 24
Natasha is forced to go to a ball where royals were at because of her mother. Her mother threatened to sell her and her sister for money. She couldn'...
6.7M 234K 41
"Who was your first kiss?" Ares asked very seriously and my face started reddening. "I. . . haven't been kissed. Yet." I looked away as I didn't have...