After the forum was exposed...

Par Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimen... Plus

After the forum was exposed, I died every day
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71: Continuation
72: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
73: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
74: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
75: Continuation
76: Extra
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114: Extra

100

35 2 0
Par Spinfoxie

Chapter 100 Sea King 024

    Amuro looked at the past recorded in the comics, and he remembered that this incident did happen, but he did not participate in this task, and only learned that Jing Guang was taken away for interrogation afterwards.

    He never knew the circumstances of Jing Guang being taken away.

    At this moment, looking at the same thing from another angle, he has a complex feeling that after many years, things are different.

    【Suspected of being a traitor, everyone who falls into the hands of Qin Jiu will be punished miserably, and Zhu Fu Jingguang is no exception.

    He was locked in a small dark room and was constantly interrogated. This kind of interrogation included physical torture and mental torture.

    His aggression against plan was nothing when the mission was accomplished.

    But when the mission went wrong, his preemptive strike at the banquet became proof of a traitor.

    After all, if you want to fake death, you also need the cooperation of snipers.

    Wearing a bulletproof vest, the wound on the chest can be faked, but the wound on the temple is not so easy to fake.

    Gin's suspicion target is also him.

    It's just that he is Yuezhao's subordinate, Qin Jiu gave him face and didn't kill him directly.

    However, the necessary torture is still indispensable.

    Zhu Fu Jingguang didn't know how long he stayed in the dark room. In the captivity where the sun was out of sight, there were voices in his ears every day that reminded him of what happened at the banquet.

    They stimulated him, slandered him, whipped him, did not allow him to sleep, withheld his rations, and maintained his life at a minimum.

    They kept making him repeat, wanting to see him break down and show his flaws.

    Having not drank water for many days, Zhu Fu Jingguang's lips were chapped and peeled, and his eyes were bloodshot. During the questioning, the corners of his lips moaned feebly, repeating what happened that day.

    The dim room didn't have a ray of sunlight coming in.

    Only the uninterrupted sound of water reminded him of his thirst and tormented his spirit little by little.

    In the numb repetition, fewer and fewer people responded to him, they had nothing to do with him, and they didn't care much about him.

    Criminal organizations are not like police departments, they don't need evidence, they can kill a person just by instinct.

    Zhu Fu Jingguang knew that there were too many mistakes and omissions this time. The existence of the young master would remind Qin Jiu all the time, and Qin Jiu would interrogate him for Yue Zhao's sake, but he would not let him go so easily.

    He kept thinking about those who were put to death by gin.

    In order not to implicate each other, he has maintained a moderate relationship with Zero in the organization. Even if he is found out as an undercover agent, he will not implicate Zero.

    Thinking like this, he longed for death almost every second, to end the pain in front of him, and prevent the organization from asking anything from his mouth.

    But for some unknown reason, in the darkness, he persevered day by day, talking about bleak reasons, to gain the slightest possibility.

    He didn't know how long it had been.

    Suddenly one day, with a bang, the iron door was opened, and sunlight poured in. He was taken off his blindfold, tears flowed from his eyes that had not been exposed to the sun for a long time, and his eyes were white.

    He closed his eyes deeply, and after a while, he opened them tentatively.

    Tears soaked his eyelashes, and in the white light, he saw the moonlight standing in front of the door.

    With his back to the light, he looked at him faintly, with a familiar smile on his face, chuckling lightly, seeming mocking but also gentle and pampering.

    "It's really embarrassing. It's over, let's go out."

    Zhu Fu Jingguang looked at him quietly. In the dark, he didn't know what he was insisting on, but at this moment, he suddenly understood why he hadn't Choose death, but persevere with difficulty.

    Because of the last sight of being taken away, he knew that Yuezhao would save him.

    Confidence without reason.

    No, it's not self-confidence without reason, it's Yuezhao who told him with countless facts and actions that he will save him, he will not abandon him, and he will protect him.

    All in all, even if he doesn't believe it rationally, his subconscious will look forward to it.

    Zhu Fu Jingguang smiled wryly in his heart, believing in a devil, he is really crazy.

    The comic is frozen in the scene where Zhu Fu Jingguang leaves in embarrassment while holding his numb arm. It is obvious that he is going from imprisonment to freedom, but the comic author strangely lights up the first room, casting shadows outside the door he sprays.

    Later, Zhu Fu Jingguang found out that he was able to come out because Yuezhao said in front of Qin Jiu that the reason why Scotland would independently claim to kill the mission target was because he said that if this mission cannot be ended, then Send them all to the lab for breast augmentation.

    Yuezhao is very vicious, every time you think about it, you always think about it, often you think he is joking, but he is very serious, and you think he is serious, but he is actually joking.

    This can also explain why Scotland shot on its own initiative, because the moon shines on the threat of bad taste.

    And because Yuezhao looked at him differently, Gin was not good enough to kill him directly. Later, he never gave in, and the others couldn't stand the torture. When talking nonsense, Yuezhao disturbed the situation and blamed the other members superior.

    Of course, Gin was still unwilling to let him go.

    Yuezhao yawned, and suggested that he make up for his mistakes and assassinate the target of the mission again. If he messed up again, let him apologize for his incompetence with his life.

    Gin reluctantly agreed.

    At the end of the manga, Zhu Fu Jingguang was struggling silently alone in the foreign territory.

    He was still tortured for his conscience, the young master was an innocent person, he could not kill an ordinary person for his own life.

    He contacted the police and wanted to withdraw from the undercover mission, even though he might die and return to the country.

    On the beach where the sea breeze is always raging, he thought of Yuezhao. If he escaped, what would happen to Yuezhao who spoke for him and argued for him?

    he does not know.

    His finger on the phone froze.

    Yuezhao spoke coldly to Qinjiu, asking him to kill the mission target himself, but quietly, Yuezhao came over, and Zhu Fu Jingguang didn't know what he was doing here.

    Maybe it was because he was worried that he would escape.

    A few days after Yuezhao came, he pretended to be active, but in fact he dealt with the task lazily and dealt with Yuezhao.

    One night, he woke up suddenly and realized something.

    He walked outside the door, only to find that Yuezhao was no longer in the room.

    He was guarding the door, the night wind was raging, and Yuezhao was wearing a brown windbreaker, walking quietly from the night.

    Seeing Yuezhao come back, he instantly understood what happened—Yuezhao solved the ostentatious young master alone.

    Zhu Fujingguang knew best that he should hate Yuezhao. He was a member of a criminal organization that killed innocent people indiscriminately. But Zhu Fujingguang looked at Yuezhao's tired expression and the way he came back overnight, so he clearly knew what he was going to do. , but he found it difficult to feel the same disgust as others.

    The cartoon freezes at the moment when the two look at each other, without any words, but delicately depicts Zhu Fu Jingguang's indescribable mood. 】

    This is a story that once happened to Zhu Fu Jingguang. No one knows the direction of the story better than him, but he is immersed in the story after flipping through the pages.

    This story is narrated from his perspective, depicting his past heart in detail.

    He thought his heart was as solid as a rock, but now looking back, he realized that in his eyes, Yuezhao turned out to be such an attractive person.

    His wavering, his softening, couldn't be more obvious.

    It's no wonder that those mission targets are coaxed by Yuezhao, even the police who know his nature can't hate him.

    Zhu Fu Jingguang sighed deeply.

    This chapter is over, and there will be no more. The comic author's update is here. Zhu Fujingguang closed the forum.

    He needs to sort out his mood.

    And in Nihong, he is not the only one who owns the forum, and ordinary people who own the forum have also started discussions in the mobile phone that he didn't pay attention to.

    [Yuezhao's identity was exposed in the extra episode. ]

    Messages popped up in the group that had been silent for a long time.

    [The members of the organization this time are so scary. According to the development trend of the plot, could it be that the undercover gentleman was instigated? ]

    [Very likely. ]

    [Conan seems to have no idea who Yuezhao is. 】

    【Toru Amuro knows that his friend has betrayed? ]

    [No, no, I'm not sure that Zhu Fu Jingguang really rebelled. ]

    [In short, the red side seems to be very dangerous. 】

    【Yuezhao is so hateful. In the main story, he appears next to the protagonist. What evil plan does he have? ]

    [In the previous chapters, Conan and Xiaolan have always been members of the rebellious organization, such as absinthe, such as that xx, this time, it will not be the people around the protagonist group of Yuezhao's rebellion, right? ]

    [Very likely. 】

    【Conan is still guessing who Yuezhao is, and really wants to tell him. ]

    [Don't be impulsive! It is dangerous to be targeted by Yuezhao. 】

    【Don't implicate us. ]

    The group fell silent.

    That being said, members of the group get clues through Conan's perspective. Although they have a forum, they don't know more than Conan, so they can protect themselves with peace of mind.

    However, the update of the side story let them know a lot of clues that Conan didn't know.

    Some people are carrying heavy loads for their safety. They can pretend to be deaf and dumb, but they still feel a little uncomfortable in their hearts.

    [In short, important characters in comics don't die, right? 】 They comfort themselves.

    【Yep. 】

    【However, Toru Amuro's friend, Matsuda seems to have sacrificed. ]

    There was another silence in the group.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

20.6K 1.2K 23
The story is totally based on character of YRKKH. Ruhi Birla and Abhimanyu Birla the most loved and celebrated pairing as Poppy and Princess. I want...
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
15.3K 675 167
Author: month by month Alternate Title: 离奇打工人 Summary: The character configuration of Party B Yunhe: the strongest value + a healthy and durable body...
19K 416 55
Gojo huffed catching his breath before quickly breaking the door open as his blue orbs widen in fear and shock to see the situation. His hands trembl...