After the forum was exposed...

Galing kay Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimen... Higit pa

After the forum was exposed, I died every day
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71: Continuation
72: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
73: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
74: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
75: Continuation
76: Extra
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114: Extra

95

32 1 0
Galing kay Spinfoxie

Chapter 95 Aquaman 019

    Yue Zhao looked at herself in the manga, and continued to read in silence.

    He saw what Conan speculated about him in the comics.

    Yuezhao stared at the handwriting on the manga, and couldn't help but frowned slightly. Although he guessed that Conan was suspicious of him at the time, he didn't expect that Conan had already linked him with Yuezhao.

    He thought he didn't do anything out of the ordinary, nor was he too conspicuous, so why did he suspect him just because of his appearance?

    Yuezhao was silent, unable to understand, and finally could only conclude that the protagonist was gifted.

    The subsequent development was exactly the same as what he had seen. Conan gave up tracking him in order to save Yuto's life.

    However, the manga author seems to deliberately conceal his identity, and did not clearly draw Amuro Toru's attitude towards him.

    Instead, it uses montage techniques to lead readers to misunderstand.

    In the manga, Toru Amuro suddenly became serious, as if he had discovered something. In the next scene, Zhu Fu Jingguang wearing a peaked cap appeared in the storyboard of the manga.

    Looking at it this way, Toru Amuro's expression changed slightly because of Zhu Fu Jingguang.

    Regarding the dispute between him and Toru Amuro on the second floor, the manga author only took a few steps and didn't say much.

    Seeing this scene, Yuezhao couldn't help sighing, as expected of a mature detective manga author, his ability to play tricks has reached its peak.

    In the back of the manga, the second homicide occurred. He met Hattori Heiji, explained to Hattori Heiji, and completed his own setting.

    Hattori Heiji was ashamed of himself for making a wrong guess.

    Taking advantage of Hattori Heiji's blow, Conan and Amuro Toru join forces to solve two cases and find out the real culprit behind the scenes.

    In the end, facing Kotoku Yuto's eloquent and cunning escape, as he expected, Conan was diverted and focused his suspicion on Kotoku Yuto.

    So far, his plan has worked flawlessly.

    The only difference from reality is that the author of the manga draws what happened to Aihara Kota in the way of memories in order to make readers understand the motive of killing Aihara Takata more deeply.

    Four years ago, a politician named Banzhong was shot and killed by a sniper while running for election.

    In the black-and-white cartoon, from a top-down perspective, a strong middle-aged man with protruding eyeballs is lying on the ground with his eyes closed, blood is pouring from his face, and the people around him panickedly surround him.

    Bodyguards in black suits surrounded him, and on the cold and pale background floor was a dead man.

    On the other page, on a distant building, the muzzle of a sniper rifle reflects dazzling light. The person standing behind the sniper rifle is staring at the scope, with brown hair hanging down his eyelashes, unable to block the coldness in his eyes .

    With a gentle face, the murderer on the board was Zhu Fu Jingguang.

    The screen cuts back to the present, after Kota Aihara uttered his anger, Zhu Fu Jingguang, who had been hiding in the crowd, had been acting as an invisible person, his eyelashes fluttered slightly, and his eyelashes drooped.

    The shadow covered his expression, and his downcast eyes seemed to be from repentance, but also from loss.

    Moonlight is no surprise.

    Aihara Takata is the candidate he selected out of thousands of thousands. He designed all this not only to divert Conan's attention, but also to make Zhu Fu Jingguang fall into memory.

    So he deliberately searched for information and brought people familiar to Zhu Fu Jingguang to him.

    In the middle of the board... According to the organization's information, this is the task of him and Zhu Fu Jingguang.

    Yuezhao flipped back, hoping that Zhu Fu Jingguang could recall something.

    And then... a blank space.

    Yuezhao reluctantly closed the manga page, he knew that manga authors who like to play tricks would not draw it easily.

    But it doesn't matter, he pulled out this line, the comic author will not give up this clue, he will definitely draw it slowly later.

    As a fake doctor without the slightest skill, Yue Zhao, who has just finished organizing tasks, has nothing to do.

    After reading the manga, he went through his plan in his mind, and poked into the forum in the discussion area.

    The forum is full of readers who have just read the update, the appearance of the new suspect, and after a little refresh, it is all discussion posts.

    Yuezhao found the hottest one and poked it in.

    The title of the post is called "Yuezhao must be him..."

    The ellipsis behind it is very spiritual, tempting people to click in.

    Before Yuezhao came in, she thought it was an analysis post, but the host didn't say anything, and said something directly.

    [I think everyone should have the same idea as me. 】

    Yuezhao is puzzled.

    He swiped to cast the screen and continued to look down. The people downstairs had already started to analyze at length.

    First floor: [Two qualified people appeared in the latest episode of the manga. The first person is Wujo Haru, who seems to be a smoke bomb released by the manga author, and has been cleared of suspicion in the manga.

    On the contrary, the second person, silver-haired and blue-eyed, eloquent, crazily critical, and good at manipulating people's hearts, is highly similar to Amuro Toru's previous description, and he is still one of the few. The punished criminal, not only that, he also seems to have an inexplicable relationship with the organization.

    Everyone look here, Kotoku Yuto asked Amuro Toru, do you know the consequences of what you said?

    Police officer Meguro thought that Kotoku Yuto was threatening Amuro Toru with public opinion pressure.

    But Toru Amuro paused for a moment before answering. Can we guess from this that Kotoku Yuuto knows the identity of the members of Toru Amuro's organization, and even the identity of the policeman... His threat is not only because of various signs that the code-

    named It is very likely that the person who is illuminated by the moon is him.

    So... Yuezhao is definitely that Wujochun! firm! [dog head]]

    Yuezhao: ...

    a question mark appeared on his head.

    So, is there a causal relationship between the previous analysis and the latter results?

    There is actually someone replying to this floor.

    [Goodbye, big brother! ]

    [As expected of a big brother! ]

    [The analysis is no problem! Brother 666! 】

    Yue Zhao, who is very sensitive to other people's emotions, doesn't know whether they are sincere or deliberately mocking.

    He stabilized his mood and continued to look down.

    Second floor: [Xingtoku Yuto is real cowhide.

    Sonoko came to the show just to see him. It was him at the beginning of the story. When he arrived at the show, he was one of the victims. It was deduced that he was also one of the murderers.

    In the scene of the three detectives, he escaped the fate of being sanctioned in the end. It is obvious that he will appear in the follow-up. He is almost the MVP of the audience. Presumably only the legendary hot man can have such strength.

    So... the moonlight is indeed Wujochun! [狗头]]

    Yuezhao: ...

    one by one, what's going on!

    [The second brother is not much better than the eldest brother! ]

    [I am sincerely convinced! I am sincerely convinced! The little brother was convinced, as if hearing the sound of a fairy, tears flowed down my cheeks! ]

    [Sure enough, everyone thinks the same thing, presumably the hot man in the legend is Wutiaochun! Shock! 】

    Yuezhao: ...

    and this seems to be the beginning, everyone below is the same as them, the beginning is all a sharp analysis, it seems that the focus of the discussion is all on Kotoku Yuuto, but at the end they all believe that Yuezhao is him .

    These guys have learned all the tricks to confuse him.

    Yuezhao propped her cheeks, she was very puzzled, why everyone so firmly believed that he was Yuezhao.

    He originally thought that Conan was able to doubt his identity for the first time because of the aura of the protagonist, and because of his deliberate misleading, but now readers are very sure that he is Yuezhao, and he knows that there must be something that has been misleading. He ignored it.

    Yuezhao couldn't figure it out, he flipped through the comics, intending to find the answer.

    After flipping through the manga and seeing himself appearing again, Yue Zhao looked at himself in the manga who had gone to the wrong set, and he immediately closed the manga.

    Very good, case solved!

    The painting is so obvious, who can not know it!

    Yuezhao raised her forehead, feeling the urge to assassinate the cartoonist.

    no problem, no problem! Even so, comic readers are just guessing, even if they guessed it, they can't be sure...

    Yuezhao exited the comic page and returned to the forum. He was thoughtful. It is a good thing for readers to pay attention to him. Readers can also be misled, he can fish in troubled waters on the forum and divert everyone's attention.

    Just as he was thinking, the discussion page was refreshed, and he saw the latest posts on the forum at a glance.

    [Good guy, "Police Academy Team and Organization - Moon Photo" has been updated. The identity of Yue Zhao was not confirmed in the main article, but it was revealed here. Everyone, go and see, Yue Zhao's identity is really hot... ...]

    The title is too long, and the following text will not be displayed.

    Even so, Yuezhao could understand what he wanted to say.

    "Police Academy Team and Organization - Monthly Photo"?

    He remembered that after the monthly photo of the main story began to be serialized, the cartoonist expressed his desire to serialize a new side story, but he didn't expect that the side story had already been updated before his identity was revealed.

    Yuezhao frowned, exited the discussion group, and clicked into the comic section.

    As the post said, this episode has indeed been updated, and there are quite a few updates.

    Yuezhao didn't hesitate, and clicked in directly.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

308K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
20.6K 1.2K 23
The story is totally based on character of YRKKH. Ruhi Birla and Abhimanyu Birla the most loved and celebrated pairing as Poppy and Princess. I want...
862K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...