𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄 , ᴵⁿᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ˢ...

Від -donni

★ IN WHICH: your just an ordinary person with a big heart and nice personality, but mysteriously o... Більше

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
🕸️ 01. | new school
🕸️ 02. | weird feeling
🕸️ 03. | pressure
🕸️ 04. | webbing
🕸️ 05. | prowler
🕸️ 06. | ready or not
🕸️ 07. | a leap of faith
🕸️ 08. | epilogue
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
🕷 09. | heroes
🕷 010. | friendship
🕷 012. | who we are
🕷 013. | anomalies
🕷 014. | earth 42
🕷 015. | another you
- ੈ✩‧ EXTRA + EXCLUSIVE !
- ੈ✩‧ EXTRA !
- ੈ✩‧ DUMP
- ੈ✩‧ UNRELEASED SCENE
read plz :)
Happy birthday nico ❤️
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈

🕷 011. | thinking

2.7K 87 509
Від -donni

────────.★..─
CH011 : THINKING
─..★.────

TW !: slight anxiety
and panic attack

Nico sits at his desk alone, it was now getting late as the sun was close to setting. he was thinking if his mom would accept him or not of being spider-man, he had his daydreams that she would but they never came true because he never told her.

But he just can't seem to forget what spot told them, that he made them into what he was now. did he actually do that?

The bagel effect. oh, that's right. he did throw a bagel at some scientist but didn't even know who that was. it couldn't possible be him? nah, he doubts.

"Nico, 電話に出ましたか?" It was his mom, he took off his headphones and moved away from his desk with a sigh, "Yeah I got your call. I'm sorry I was late." Nico replies.

"Watashi ga itta koto o oboete imasu ka? Kyō wa sono tokubetsuna ibento ga kaisai sa rete irai—" Nico sighs once more and nods.

"Yes, it's been six years since dad died yeah I know." Nico mumbled as he sat on the edge of his bed, "but mom I don't wanna be there. I can't relive that day again."

She sits beside him and nods with a frown, even she herself knew that Nico would always remember what happened that day, he was there to witness it.

"Okay, I understand. that's fine. how is miles and [name] doing?" She asks, "Good." Nico answers and looks off to the side.

At first she felt like nico was being distant with her but notices how his breathing is getting slightly heavy and his hands are shaking, already knowing what it was she pulled him into a hug.

His breathing started to now get irregular as his mom pulled him close, he buried his head in her shoulder as he cried a bit.

But after awhile he eventually calmed down, "I'm sorry, Nico. I didn't want to pressure you. are you okay now?" she asks.

Nico nods, "yeah, I'm okay." a sniffle came from him as he wiped his tears away from his eyes and gave her a hug, engulfing her in warmth.

His mom was surprised by this but she hugged him back and kissed his forehead, "Now go ahead and meet up with Miles and [Name], they said they were waiting for you." she chuckled.

"Ah, right! thanks ママ!" he said and climbed out his window, "Nico, the door is...never mind." his mom just shook her head and let out a small laugh.

———
HOURS LATER...

"And you mean to tell me that really happened?" Gwen asked me and I nodded, "Yeah! I mean, Miles can't web correctly but I can." I smirked and miles nudged my shoulder playfully.

Gwen looked between us with a raised eyebrow and that's when she slowly smirked, "Right, right..so you two always get along like this?"

Me and Miles smiled at each other but a blush made it's way onto his cheeks, "Let's avoid that subject. anyways...where you headin'?" Miles asks gwen.

"Some...where- nowhere! somewhere." Gwen says and gives us a nervous glance, "Somewhere or nowhere?" I questioned confused.

Miles didn't look at gwen and instead towards me which I didn't notice, "mi princesa/príncipe..." he whispered under his breath.

Gwen backed away and shook her head slightly with a smirk, "I'll just let you two be." she then secretly webbed away.

Now it was just me and miles who looked at each other for a long moment, I made my way onto the edge of the railing and sat there.

Miles hurried and made his way next to me as a blush coated his cheeks, he glanced to the side briefly before turning back to me.

"So uh, I heard you like flowers? what kind?" Miles asks, "Yeah. I like (f/f)." I answered with a chuckle.

It was quiet between the two of us before he leaned a little closer to me which I didn't even notice, another blush coated his cheeks once more and I glanced over at him.

I leaned a little closer to him as well which made our shoulders brush together, I was just a few inches apart from him.

"Nowadays things are complicated but I can find a way to get through 'em." I whispered, "I know, mi linda niña/niño."

I did not understand what he just said but I could feel myself blushing already.

But where did gwen go? like, where did she really go? maybe we should follow her.

"We should follow her. Gwen, I mean." I whispered to miles, "nah, she can wait." Miles whispered back and our lips were inches away, I felt him tilt my chin up and my lips parted, so did his.

"...hey~" he did that dumb deep voice again and I couldn't help but try and cover my face, "Nuh-uh, Nuh-uh. why you tryna hide your face?" he whispered again.

"Hey." I heard a voice behind us say both me and miles immediately backed away from each other and I nearly fell but nico caught me by the back of my collar and hauled me up.

Nico smiled at the both of us, "Shall we follow Gwen? she's heading somewhere without us, I know it. could feel it." when he tapped his wrist my spidey-sense went off. sometimes I forget me and nico's spidey-sense are connected.

Actually, all three of our spidey-senses are connected so miles felt it too.

———

We made our way into Alchemax where Gwen was, it was a bit suspicious she was heading there after what happened.

Miles touched both I and Nico's shoulders so we could camouflage along with him, we hurried and crawled inside Alchemax where Gwen was.

SPIDER-42
SPIDER-67
SPIDER-8̴͚̫͎̣̬͈͇̓̓́̒̆7̸̨̢͇̺̝͗

'I made you
into what you guys are now! and you...YOU THREE MADE ME INTO THIS! LOOK AT ME!'

Nico's eyes squinted at the spider, he remembers what spot told him as spot was charging towards all three of them. something wasn't right...

"Shoot." Me, Gwen, and Miles said all at the same time, but Gwen couldn't see us. Nico was still staring at the three spiders...

Something wasn't right.

Something felt wrong.

"Guys, we should go." Nico says as he slowly starts backing away but miles grabs his wrist, "No, no man stay." Miles says.

I continued to stare at the lady who was speaking to Gwen, then she turned away and looked— well, I thought she was looking at us.

"Goodbye. Nico, Miles, and [Name]." Gwen says sadly and we all stared at her with a frown, even though we couldn't see us she still consider us as her friends.

We watched her walk into that portal thingy or whatever it was called. where was she going? Miles changed from his invisible form into his physical one.

The same happened to us. I got up from hanging on the ceiling and so did nico, he seemed rather...spooked? his eyes were wide and his pupils were dilated.

"Hey! Nico, what's wrong?" Miles asks as he makes his way over to him, "We can't go in there, Miles." Nico says in a panicked tone.

"I mean...the idea doesn't seem bad. what's wrong?" I said while backing away and towards the portal which was getting smaller and smaller.

"W-We just can't!" Nico shouts while clutching his chest and taking his mask off, "C'mon man, it'll be fun." Miles says.

"WAIT—!" Nico shouts but Miles drags both me and Nico into the portal, once he does Nico latched onto miles.

As soon as we landed into where the thing took us, hold on- were we in India?

EARTH - 50101
MUMBATTAN

Weird thing happened though...when we got in— me, miles, and Nico started glitching.

What else was odd? Nico hair wasn't growing neon anymore and his hair was rather a ink black color, his suit was still green but his hair was just different.

"Dude, your hair!" Miles shouted and pointed to Nico's hair, he grabbed a strand of his hair and noticed his hair was darker than usual.

"H-How...?" Nico says as his lips trembled out of fear, he fell face flat on the ground and down the stairs and the same with me and miles happened.

Miles webbed us up and we glanced over at Gwen who webbing off somewhere, I also saw spot in the distance.

Nico's hair still stayed the same color and didn't dare to change, it was like it was a pitch black. he glanced over at me, "I don't know why this is happening!" he whispered.

"We're here to help!" Miles shouted to Gwen and she immediately turned to us, "GUYS?!" she shouted.

Spot kicked Gwen in the face and as well hit me, I fell to the ground with her and hit some type of metal surface, I winced.

"Oh no." Nico muttered to himself and he headed down to get both me and Gwen.

Once he successfully caught us with his webs Gwen glanced up at him with furrowed eyebrows, "Did you guys follow me?" she asks.

"No! we...we saw where you went and uh, we just went without you knowing." Nico shrugged, I felt the web around us starting to slowly detach.

"You guys aren't supposed to be here." Gwen said, "What are you talking about? we're—" Nico glitched before he could finish.

Miles and Nico hurried over to us quickly, "No, no, no!" I heard miles shout.

I started glitching as well and as I did all I felt was pain, Nico wrapped his arms around Gwen while Miles wrapped his arms around me, I buried my head in his neck.

But before we could fall further something wrapped itself around us and landed us safely on some clothing lines.

"I should've never came to see you guys." Gwen said while glaring at us through her mask, "that was kinda harsh." I said and gave her a small frown.

We made our way over to the other building where there was another spider-man, darn..there was so many of us.

Nico glitched again and he let out a shout of pain, he must've felt it too. how come Gwen didn't see this?

"Hey! who are these guys?" the spider-man asks, "Hey, Pavitr. this is miles, [name], and Nico." Gwen introduced us.

I began glitching again since I didn't hear their conversation, the pain I felt was unbearable. Nico saw this and looked down at his hands, they weren't growing the same neon anymore, instead they were growing black.

What was happening?

"I knew we should've never came here." Nico says as he stands up, Miles turned to him, "Hey, you can't deny it's not fun!" Miles jokes.

But when he doesn't see nico laughing he immediately stopped and frowned, "Man..are you upset? please don't be."

Nico glanced over his shoulder towards Miles and shook his head with a sigh, "I'm not mad, I'm concerned. there's no neon glowing anymore I'm glowing black. look,"

Miles stepped towards Nico and glanced at his hand, and he was right. it was glowing black, the tips of his fingers were.

Gwen eyes widened at this and she pointed at nico, "you can't be here. none of you can." she says and points at all three of us.

"Wait, we've gotta get spot." I said and pointed over to the new villain who stood there menacingly.

"Ah, typical spider people." Spot says as he just flung me to the side, I went to catch him with a web but instead it was thrown at my face.

Nico went to hit spot but spot just grabbed him by the wrist and started twisting it, "Aren't so powerful without your abilities are you? HUH?!" spot shouted directly in Nico's face and Nico gasped as he kneeled to the ground.

"Exactly what I thought." Spot kicks Nico in the stomach making him wince, "W-Why are you so angry?" Nico asks as he tries sitting up but only to get kicked in the face.

"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHY!" Spot shouted and Miles quickly got spot off of nico, "You're problem is with me!" Miles shouted.

I ran over to Nico and helped him up with a concerned look, "Nico! hey— you okay?" I asked.

"Yea-!" before he could finish he started glitching, "My god, you're glitching more than me and miles are."

Nico staggered a bit, "I'm fine. I'll be fine, just go help miles." he says while looking at me.

"But-"

"...Go."

I noticed the change in his voice as he looked at me once more, there was purple circles growing under his eyes. they looked like bruises but he was starting to already look drained.

I hurried and followed the others towards Alchemax, a working one. why was he heading there?

Nico landed next to miles as we all started chasing after spot, miles glanced over at Nico who was slipping every time he ran.

I just kept running and suddenly we were stopped by spot and there was a forcefield around him. how the...?

My eyes widened in realization, it felt like everything around me was going quiet once more.

Alchemax.

Collider.

It all made sense. what was he planning to do though..?

Nico hit his hands against the forcefield rather harshly, "Do you guys not realize what he's doing yet?!" Nico yelled angrily.

"No!" Me and miles shouted at the same time, Pavitr and Gwen glanced at each other before looking at spot once more.

"I'm sorry I called you that, okay?" Miles said to spot, "you're a great villain."

I kept hitting my hands against the forcefield, Spot kept typing away at the keyboard continuously.

"DUDE STOP!" Nico shouted while he kept hitting the force field, "Does anyone got any ideas?!" Gwen shouted.

I just kept hitting the forcefield and nothing was working, Nico sighed in frustrated and gripped at his hair.

"This was so stupid of us! so stupid! we aren't supposed to be here in the first place!" Nico shouted angrily.

"Stand back, I've been working on something new." Miles told us and we all stepped back.

Miles touched the forcefield and I saw sparks growing from his hand, Nico went over to help but when he touched the Forcefield...

nothing happened.

"Nico..?" I glanced over at him but he didn't look at me, he glanced down at his hands and he stepped back slightly.

I then heard a voice behind us and I turned around, "Hobie!" Gwen shouted.

The forcefield shattered and I watched in amazement, Nico sighed in relief but started glitching once more.

Me nor miles didn't notice and I looked at Hobie with a huge smile.

"You're the Hobie?! Spider-punk?!" I said as I ran towards him, he glanced over at me and smirked.

"Sure am. you may be?" Hobie asks while holding out his hand, "I'm [Name]!" I Introduced.

"Ah! [name] nice to meet you. you're uh...friend doesn't look too well over there." Hobie says and gestured to Nico as Miles was helping Nico up.

We all turned back to spot and started attacking, he was slowly starting to annoy me as well. we somehow just couldn't get him.

I slammed into Pavitr who groaned in pain, I fell to the ground with a sigh.

"Could you just stop resisting?!" Nico shouted and ran towards Spot who just grabbed him by the neck.

"Could you stop being a nuisance?" Spot remarked and slammed Nico on one of the nearby desks.

We all winced when we saw Nico get slammed, we had to do something quick to stop this.

"LISTEN MAN, NOBODY HERE IS TAKING YOU SERIOUSLY. YOU'RE JUST A JOKE!" Nico shouted rather harshly as he glared at Spot.

Spot looked over his shoulder, "Not anymore." he replied.

"WAIT, NO—!" Nico shouted and reached out for spot only to get thrown back, I watched as spot headed into the collider.

We all fell to the ground and spot turned towards us, "You'll see." Spot says and glared at mainly me, miles, and Nico.

It suddenly went quiet until Pavitr spoke, "Well, that was another easy adventure!" he says.

We all turned to him and shook our heads quickly while exclaiming.

Then that's when spot appeared again, I looked into his...well, 'eyes'. It felt like I was looking into a dark abyss.

That's when I saw...my mom? she was running towards a kid who was about to fall into the rubble, then someone who looked...like...m—

I couldn't see the rest cause it quickly went away.

"What was that?" Nico asks as his voice trembles, Spot turned to him.

"...our future." Spot says, we all backed away and my lips trembled as my eyes widened slightly.

"I'm gonna take everything away from you all. like you took everything away from me." Spot says and then disappears.

No.

No, no, no.

Miles stood up and tried helping up Nico.

"Don't. Don't touch me." Nico said and backed away from miles who stood there shocked, "W-What?" Miles says as his voice cracks.

"We would've never been in this situation if we never came here." Nico said, I turned to him.

"Don't blame miles." I said with a frown, "I'm not just blaming him, I'm blaming you too." Nico said.

"First off, calm down. there's no need to be arguing, okay guys?" Gwen says and tried to but in.

"Stay out of it!" Me, nico, and miles said in sync.

"There's a uh...building collapsing guys." Hobie says calmly while Pavitr nods in agreement.

We all turn back to each other with glares, "Listen, I don't know what your problem is- but we did nothing!" I shouted.

"Nothing! I got led into this mess! I lost my abilities! at least I think I did! man I'm panicking!" Nico shouted.

"Nico, I did this cause I th-" Miles was cut off by Nico, "Cause you what? wanted to see Gwen?" Nico said harshly.

"No! because I just...I just—!" Miles groaned and I sighed, "Can we stop fussing! people could be dying!" I shouted.

"My hair, look at my hair miles! has this ever happened before?!" Nico shouted, "no! but it doesn't mean it'll stay like that forever!" Miles shouted back.

"...We need to go back home." Nico says and Miles shook his head with a frown, "Nah, man. we can stay for a little bit. what harm would that be-"

We all glitched before miles could finish, "That. that's the harm." Nico said.

"Nico.." I said and he just brushed past the both of us.

"I'm done with the conversation. let's just get this over with." Nico said flatly.

END OF CHAPTER 11

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

42.6K 905 13
All right lets do this one more time. Hi my name is Y/n Parker I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for 1 year I've been the one and only Spider...
69.2K 2K 31
ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ Iᑎ IᑎTᖇO .҉ .҉ .҉ ᕼOᑭE YOᑌ ᒪIKE TᕼIᔕ .҉ .҉ .҉
15K 425 29
╰┈➤✧˚ · .𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍✧˚ · . _________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘨𝘶𝘺�...
45.9K 1.6K 21
Seeing as the new movie came out, I decided make my own story with Miles. Because I know Everyone is going after Miguel💀 This book will contain both...