The Missing Mafia Princess

由 MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... 更多

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 10

13.8K 277 27
由 MafiaAngel8394

I woke up and what they said was true. I woke up to a purple box on my couch making me jump out of bed not caring if my knee and ribs hurt.

I rushed over to the box and sat on the couch, then I opened the box which revealed a purple gun and knife, and I noticed a black gun and knife as well.

I smirked at the guns and knives in the box, then I placed them all back into the box and stood up then walked into my closet where I picked out an outfit for the day.

I looked at myself in one of the mirrors in my closet and smirked. "I look so good." I said to myself before walking out of my closet to my bathroom.

I walked into my bathroom, where I brushed my teeth and applied deodorant. I took my hair out of the bun and brushed it out before curling it.

I decided to do my makeup today, so I did my makeup.

(The makeup look^^)

I smirked at my appearance and walked out of my bathroom. I grabbed my phone then walked out of my room and once I reached the top of the stairs I walked down them.

I walked straight to the dining area and once I walked in eyes were on me. "Tesoro, you look beautiful today. I mean you look beautiful all the time but you look extra beautiful today." Alessandro said making me smile.

"Thank you, Sandro." I said.

I sat down in between Luca and Domenico. "Is it okay if I go check out my penthouse after breakfast?" I asked.

"Of course princess, Luca will show you where your car is and the address is already on the car's GPS." Dad said making me nod.

"Can I come?" Luca asked making me nod at him.

"Can I?" Nico asked.

"Yes." I said making his face light up. "Giovanni, you wanna come to?" I asked Gio whose face light it just like Nico's. "Yes, I wanna come," he said making me nod my head.

"Good, while you four are out doing that. The rest of us are going to train a couple of new guys." Alessandro said making us nod.

Food was brought out and placed in front of all of us. We all started eating until Dad spoke up. "Princess, did you get your guns and knives?" Dad asked.

"Yes, thank you." I said.

"You're welcome, princess." He said, then he continued eating and I copied his movements.

•••

Luca and Nico showed me where my car was and my heart dropped when I saw it.

A fucking Audi r8!

I smirked at the car and we all got in, and I was on the driver's side. "How come she gets a better ride than I do." Nico complained in the back making Luca and I roll our eyes.

"Are you jealous of my twin?" Luca asked darkly.

"No. I'm just saying." Nico said then finally shutting up. Luca clicked on the address and then a button above our heads that made the garage door open.

I pulled out of the garage and then drove down the driveway to the gates where guards were standing. Once they saw my car they opened the gates and I drove through them.

I drove to my penthouse. "So, why do we all have our own penthouses?" I asked, sending Luca glances.

"Dad gave them to us in case we needed alone time or if one of us gets a relationship. But, the only ones who use their penthouses are Lorenzo and Matteo for one-night stands." Luca said making me shake my head.

"I did not need to know that last part, brother." I said, making Luca laugh.

"Well you did ask about the penthouses, Sorella." Domenico said making me shake my head in disbelief.

"I know I did but I didn't ask what our brothers use it for, I'm gonna be traumatized now, thanks to you guys." I said making them all burst out laughing.

"You're the one who asked, if it was going to be a big deal then you shouldn't have asked." Giovanni said making me glare at him through the mirror.

"Easy, Sorella. You are going to crash if you keep doing that." He said making a smile form on my face and I pushed down on the gas while staring at him through the mirror.

"Sorella, that's not funny. Put your eyes back on the road now." Nico said making me chuckle and turn my attention back to the road which made Giovanni let out a deep breath.

"I think I'm going to be traumatized." He said making me scoff.

"Oh, I know what I'm doing." I said making Nico and Gio shake their heads and Luca just chuckled.

"You're evil, you know that!" Giovanni said making Luca and I burst out laughing.

"Brother, she's like us. If you call one of us evil you might as well call us all evil." Nico said making Giovanni realize that we're all like each other.

"Ugh, why do you guys have to be right." Giovanni said throwing his head back against the seat and then groaned like a little kid.

"Awe, does someone need a nap?" I said while  pulling into the parking garage and Luca pointed to a parking spot with my name in front of it. I parked in the spot and turned off my car then we all got out making me lock the car doors.

"And for your information I do not need a nap." Giovanni said once he got out of the car making Luca, Nico and I laugh then we walked towards the elevator.

When we reached the elevator, Giovanni pressed the button then the doors opened making us walk inside the elevator.

I watched Luca click the button with a big rose on it making a small smile form on my lips. The elevator started moving up and Giovanni kept bouncing up and down making me smack the back of his head.

"Ow, what was that for?" He asked but didn't get a response because the elevator stopped and open. We got off the elevator and guardsmen were guarding my door.

I walked to the door and unlocked it with the key Dad, Alessandro gave me. The door unlocked and I opened the door and the sight was beautiful.

Everything was a purple theme. We walked in and their jaws dropped making me let out a short laugh.

I explored the place while they stayed at the door with their jaws dropped. Dad must of already had this built for me in case I ever did come home and I did come home.

My room was beautiful, there were clothes already in my closet making me smile. I checked out the bathroom and it looks like the bathroom in my room at home.

I walked out and walked back to my brothers to see that they finally moved from the spot they were standing in. I walked into the kitchen and it was all black making a smirk on my face.

"This is amazing, it's just like ours but yours is purple." Giovanni said once they found me in the kitchen.

"I was expecting to walk into a penthouse that was black." I said making them shake their heads. "But, instead I got my favorite color." I said while looking around.

"How do you like it?" Domenico asked making me grin big.

"It is amazing, I never imagined owning stuff like this." I said.

"Well you do now, you deserve everything." Luca said making me send him a genuine smile.

"We should test out the television." Domenico said.

"You just wanna watch television be honest." Giovanni said making Nico chuckle.

"Fine you got me, can we please go watch criminal minds." Nico said making us nod our heads.

We walked to the living room area and Nico grabbed the television remote and then turned on the television. He scrolled through channels until he came across Criminal Minds.

We spent most of the morning watching criminal minds in my penthouse. It's weird saying that now, I'm a part of the mafia now. I have two guns and a car, and then on top of that, I have a fucking penthouse.

As my brothers and I watched Criminal Minds, my mind drifted to the day they brought me home. I honestly thought it was going to be the same as Jake and Mary but I was wrong.

I have never had this many people love me. It was always just Jake and Mary, I. They always told me that no one would love me or want me.

They made sure to break me and then they tried to put me back together but it was all me. I picked myself off the ground and fought with everything in me to stay alive for another day.

Jake and Mary may have deserved to die but a car accident wasn't the right way to go with it. Torturing them until they slowly die is the right way.

I'm actually glad that Jake and Mary are dead because I wouldn't have found my family if they were still alive.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

198K 2.7K 44
Vera Romano has not had any family since she was 13. She makes sure to keep as many people as possible at arms length, apart from her two roommates/b...
1.9M 50.6K 95
Alexa and Alesa Romano are the only daughters of the Romano family They grew up without their 7 brothers.. After the divorce of their parents. The...
210K 4.8K 49
I've always been told me to value my family. To love and cherish them. I always did until one frightful day that my entire family collapsed and it wa...
41.7K 1.2K 15
Alexandria Brio is a 16-year-old girl who knows pain like the back of her hand. After getting kidnapped at the young age of two she has known nothing...