ELITES || enhypen. [โœ“]

By 3NH4L0V3R

๐•๐Ž๐‹ ๐Ÿ. - ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—”๐—–๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—” ๐—–๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก โ ๐Ÿณ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜†๐˜€, ๐Ÿฑ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น๐˜€, ๐Ÿญ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ turne... More

ยฟ?
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
finale !ยก
a/n

023

173 23 10
By 3NH4L0V3R

─────── 𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑    𝟐𝟑 ───────

[01 | 03 | 23 , 10:23am]

One thing about Park Jongseong is that he likes to play things carefree. He really doesn't give a damn in the world. "I don't know why you're so in out of your head about this Hari," he sleazily stated, flicking through the pages on his Spanish textbook. "Cálmate, por el amor de Dios."

"Shut up!" Hari glared at him. "Tu polla."

"Debo ser una polla muy guapa entonces," Jongseong smiled contently.

Oh how Hari wished she could wipe that smirk off his face-

"Oh please Jongseong, I would be worried if I were you. That bitch is damn crazy. And also how are you calm? Aren't you even the slightest bit worried?"

"Why would I worry?" he shrugged. "I didn't really do anything."

She stared at him in disbelief, "You jerk! Yes, you did."

"Oh yeah?" he cocked his head. "What? Did I ever beat up anyone? Did I ever force feed them inedible things? Did I ever break anyone's bones? Did I ever make anyone commit suicide?"

Hari's open mouth immediately shut and her voice went quiet. "Well-"

"Nothing," he spat. "I didn't do none of that shit. That was all you and the rest, Hari. Kang Yesol has nothing against me."

"Well you still assisted us," Hari was desperate to get her point across. "You- you agreed to it. You wanted to end Yesol Park Jongseong!"

"Lower your voice," he warned when a couple of heads turned round to look their way. "We're in class. And there's people around."

"I don't care," she gritted through her teeth, getting closer to his face. "You. Were. Part. Of. It." She prodded his chest with every word that came out of her mouth.

Jongseong grabbed her hand, squeezing it hard. "Do you have any proof?"

Hari groaned in frustration, "You rotten prick."

The two decided to end their feud there, going back to writing up their task. And it wasn't until the end of the class when something interesting sparked up again.

Just as everyone was packing up and getting ready to leave for their next lesson, Jongseong's phone unexpectedly began vibrating in his pockets. He looked at the message frowning.

well you may not be part of your friends bullying scandal
but your not safe from my wrath in anyway jongseong-ah
remember lee chunhee, i heard she recently gave birth and yk what that would mean-

Lee Chunhee?

No it couldn't be. Jongseong's body went rigid.

Hari peered over his shoulder to see why he was so still all of a sudden. Her eyes landed on the open text message on his screen. She slowly looked up at him, "No fucking way. You fucking bastard."

[3:12pm]

It was at the end of the school day when Sunoo was instructed to go to the drama theater by one of his fellow classmates. But upon entering the place, he saw that it was empty.

"Hello?" he said out loud.

No response.

"Huh, that's strange," he muttered but didn't think much of it because they could all just be late for some reason. He set his bag down on one of the chairs, getting out his scripts. As he was casually highlighting some text, he heard a strange noise coming from near the stage.

Then a few more shuffles and muffles. They were coming from backstage, someone was there.

Sunoo slowly got up from his seat, creeping forward. "Hello?"

...

"Is anybody there?"

...

"ARGHHH!!!"

The hair-raising scream made Sunoo jump back. He immediately went to go crouch behind some chairs. He heard a couple of weird squelching noises, before a soft thump. And then quiet. Sunoo was too scared to even move, and for 5 minutes he stayed in place without moving a single limb.

And when he was sure nothing was around anywhere, he emerged from his hiding spot.

Sunoo looked around and treaded carefully. The closer he got to the curtains of the stage, the more nervous he became. Beads of sweat began forming on his forehead, it felt awfully hot. His hands wrapped around the red satin, and he yanked it to the side in one go.

His face dropped at the scene in front of him. "Oh my.."

Moon Soojin was laid flat on her chest with her clothes harshly ripped in multiple places. The parts where her skin was showing were covered in multiple stab wounds. A pool of blood covered Soojin's equally bloody face. The flesh around her eyes looked like soft mush and her eyeballs were gauging out of their sockets.

Sunoo's looked around at the place, everything seemed to be in place.

"Fuck," he gulped.

Should he call the ambulance?

Or tell a teacher?

No he should go. Get as far away from here as possible. Sunoo rushed back, quickly packing up his bag and leaving. As he walked out the theater doors, he opened up his phone.

u killed her, i told u not to!!
u crazy bitch

He expected a quick reply but it wasn't even seen after two hours.

[3:29pm]

Yeram was in school for the after school debate team meeting. They decided to call in a quick break and Yeram was headed to the toilets. She walked into the girl's bathroom, stumbling into Jiu who was washing her hands in there.

"Oh? Hi," Yeram greeted, walking over to the sink. She grabbed a couple things from the bag and set the on the counter.

"Hi Yeram," Jiu quickly said, going back to furiously wash her hands.

Yeram watched her rub her hands together furiously. She looked at the sink, red looking ink coming off her hands and diluting with the water.

She frowned, "What is that?"

"What?" Jiu paused to look up.

"That red thing coming out of your hands-"

"Oh," Jiu shook her head. "It's uhm paint."

"Paint?" Yeram was skeptical. Why would Jiu be painting? She isn't a painter.

"Yeah look."

Yeram's eyes went to the canvas that was put on the floor under the hand drier.

"Oh you drew that?"

It was a water-colour painting of 11 lotuses, as Yeram had counted, in a murky pond.

"Yep, took me hours," Jiu turned off the tap, shaking her hands to dry some water.

"It looks really nice," Yeram complemented, feeling like a couple of weights had been taken off her back

"Thanks," Jiu grabbed a handful of tissues, using them to dry her hands. She grabbed her belongings and carried the medium-sized canvas carefully.

"Well, I'll be going then. See you later," Jiu was about to exit the bathroom but then turned around again.

"By the way Yeram, Are you going to you're aunts house party this weekend?"

Yeram stopped applying her lip gloss to answer the question. "Uh- yeah. I am, why?"

Jiu shook her head, "No reason. I'll be seeing you there that's all. Ok then, bye for real now."

"Bye."

"Oh and one more thing," Jiu began again.

Yeram raised her eyebrows, "Hmm?"

"I like your bracelet." Jiu smiled one last time before finally leaving.

Yeram looked at her hand, nostalgia hitting her when she realised something. She wore those same ordered rows of black and red beads the times she bullied Kang Yesol. And after she left, Yeram never put it on again.

And she didn't even think about what that bracelet meant when she slipped it on this morning or as she walked around with it in school the whole day.

She didn't even realise until now.

———

things are getting interesting and the tea is just getting hotter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 166 15
Disclaimer: this may contain bad words, gore and killing (maybe SH as well). So if you are sensitive to these things, sorry, but this story is not fo...
934 145 11
In which two childhood best friends get one last chance to reveal their true feelings After three busy years, she got a call from someone she thought...
76K 2.3K 39
Kim Jiah, have a cold personality that sometimes can make everyone scare of her, just moved in her new school because of her mom. Her mom move her to...
33.3K 1K 47
"Jaeyun, I got him in sight. Target locked." "Good. Take the shot." "Target eliminated." ...