𝙼𝚢 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚜�...

By YourFellowChristian

Living in the mountains was a perfect life for you and your family. You lived happily with your family and no... More

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
✞ 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 ✞
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚍
❀༻ 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 ༺❀

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

1K 43 30
By YourFellowChristian

The fighting just wouldn't stop whatsoever. Slashing this and that, loud booms like thunder crackled down the street. Screeching of the dragons. It was all too much for Yui's little ears, and it must've bothered Nezuko a lot too.

Yui held onto Nezuko's arm as she squeezed her eyes shut as the pain never subsided. Yui didn't know what was going on, could it have been what Urokodaki had given her? She had no clue whatsoever on what was making Nezuko look to be in so much pain.

"I'm right here, Nezuko." She reassured her. She hated seeing those she loves like this. "Do you know what's going on? Nezuko I—I don't know what to do!"

Nezuko began to huff loudly, panting almost and covered in a layer of sweat. She didn't know what it was, but there were things flashing through her mind. Images of people she knew, but couldn't remember what happened to.

An image of a boy, playing the snow—and gentle falling kind of snow—and he held her hand with the biggest smile anyone could ever have the miracle of seeing.

Her eyes had begun to change, Yui saw as it was turning from those bright pinks to a gentle jazz berry color.

"N-Nezuko... your eyes!" She gasped. Nezuko huffed and panted heavily. Another scene played of what her soul told her was her mother, sister and brothers. They were all beaming warmly and playing around.

Her sharp fangs began to retreat back as if they never were there to begin with.

She gasped as another memory faded into her mind. The image of a familiar man, one that she knew was bad. He'd come in and killed her entire family. She remembered protecting the youngest one and grabbing hold of him.

The man with dark hair glared down at the both of them, a long black coat flowing in the harsh, winter wind.

"So they die from an injection of this much blood? There's no way at this rate I can make a demon that can conquer the sun."

Her head snapped upwards, as if seeing a ghost in front of her. Only, Yui noticed there was nothing there but a hole in the wall of the next building over. Nezuko growled deeply.

"Nezuko?" She asked full of worry.

She could see her brother and you running up towards the scene. Him crying and you staring in shock at the scene. She remembered the birth of you rushing over, tears falling and melting the snow below.

Tears began to fall down her face.

"Nezuko! What are you seeing?!" Yui asked, holding her shoulder. Her right eye now changed into a different color, losing her cat-eye pupil shape. Wait... is she—?

Nezuko began to see everything. Giyuu where he first met both you and Tanjiro, Urokodaki tending to her, Tamayo and Yushiro, Zenitsu handing her a lovely bouquet of wildflowers, Inosuke gifting her with a handful of acorns.

Nezuko leaned forward and held herself up with her hands, panting horribly. Tears mixed with sweat dripped down and onto the ground. Her long, disheveled locks fell to the ground next to her as she heaved in and out.

"Nezuko please! You're scaring me!" Yui was scared. Scared that something would happen to Nezuko.

The fighting around seemed to stop for a moment. Someone talking to another, but everything was happening so fast, she couldn't tell who it was.

She remembered Sanemi when he tempted her with his blood, all the Hashira, Aoi, Kanao, the three girls, Shinobu kneeled next to a circular fish tank. She smiled:

"Wanna see the goldfish, Nezuko?"

Flashes of purple sounded behind the large building they hid behind. Thunderous sounds echoed, Yui was still at Nezuko's side.

The flame Hashira grinning her way, Uzui and his wives thanking her for curing the Sound Hashira, the sword smiths waving her way, Genya smiling along with her, walking along with Muichiro as his crow sat upon his arm.

Her long nails began to shrink into smaller size. She began to see her eldest brother in his signature haori, you walking along side him.

The both of you turned around to meet her eyes. Both smiling like no one could ever. Tanjiro held a hand outwards towards you.

"Nezuko."

Nezuko gripped the strands of her hair and groaned loudly. Almost to the point where she'd probably scream in agony. She remembered when Tanjiro helped her as well as you alongside him in the cold snow.

"No matter what happens, your big brother will save you!"

Nezuko looked up into the sky, bright flashes of purple continued to go crazy behind at the scene of the fighting; gripping her hair and crying endlessly. Everything had come back to her, and by then, Yui had noticed that both of her eyes had turned to those beautiful deep magenta hues. All of her demon qualities from before had vanished.

I am...Nezuko Kamado... a demon killed my family.

┌───͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•───┐

Everyone around held their breaths, staring in shock as Muzan was finally overcome by the light. Who knew that the sun could be so damaging to even the strongest creatures in this world.

They all then broke down into tears of joy. Crying erupted everywhere from everyone.

"WAHHH MUZAN IS DEAD! HE'S FINALLY DEAD!"

"WE AREN'T DONE! TEND TO THE INJURED! SHIFT TO EMERGENCY AID STAT!" One of the Kakuchi members pointed everywhere. Groups of them including the galactic breathers were sent to tend everyone's wounds.

You groaned as voice all around were muffled. You felt as if hours and hours had passed as a long nap, but your body ached all over. Everything hurt, why didn't it before?

You hissed in pain and noticed bodies crowding around your own, opening medical bags. All you could do was stare around in confusion and in a panic.

"Y/n... Y/n take it slow. You have really bad wounds."

"Where—" you were interrupted by your throat being extremely dry. So you coughed uncontrollably, you noticed two other figures who reached beside you.

"Hold her still." That voice was Shinobu's as she grabbed a syringe from a bag and went to inject it into your right arm. Kanao was beside her and practically crying.

You noticed them all looking over behind and then began to cry and stare in shock. You looked around at all of them.

You then perched yourself upwards with your elbows, trying to get up. "Tanjiro—"

"Guys hold her down." They all tried to grab you as you tried to look behind at what they were seeing. Your body felt so heavy like lead. It was so difficult to move, exhaustion was your enemy right now.

"Y/n! No! You can't look!"

"Where is Tanjiro?!" You exhaled in a raspy tone due to the dryness in your throat. Struggling against the Kakuchi, Galactic Breathers, Shinobu, and Kanao to try and see where the red head was. "Please!"

Giyuu ran forward and stopped in his tracks. His heart shattered into little pieces, blood running cold, lump forming in his throat as he stared down at the familiar figure kneeling with his head faced towards the ground.

There he kneeled, body covered head to toe in blood. Was it his? Or someone else's? Uniform in tatters, his left arm was completely gone, and his blade with Rengoku's guard lay still encased in his grip.

He was still.

The two Kakuchi tried to get him to move, but he didn't budge. They then cried.

"He has no pulse! He's not breathing!"

Oh God... Tanjiro... no...

He glanced over at the ruckus going on where you were and trying to get out of their grip. He knew immediately what they were doing.

Y/n... please... don't look... he thought. I'm never going to forgive myself for this...

Giyuu crashed down to his knees in front of Tanjiro's now limp body; holding his hand that still had some warmth left.

"I've failed to protect you again. I always get protection from others... forgive me." He cried. "I'm sorry... Nezuko... Yui... Y/n... I'm so very sorry."

Behind was a voice that cried out Tanjiro's name. A voice no one had heard very well before. Your ears perked up as you finally pushed through them all while still on the ground.

Nezuko, she was running in the left direction; Yui chasing after her, but then stopped just like Giyuu and stared in horror.

Your gaze finally snapped over, everyone around held their breaths as all you could do was stare. Stare at Tanjiro's body.

"CAWW TANJIRO KAMADO IS DEAD! CAW CAW! TANJIRO KAMADO IS DEAD!"

Those words felt like the entire world caved in on you and crush not just your body, but all your soul and what could be left of it.

You then began to shake vigorously, fighting the very thought that he was gone.

I—I did this... Ayame... Tanjiro... it's all because of me...

"No... no..." you whimpered helplessly. The one you've loved for the longest time, he was gone. Taken from you like the others. You loved him, you loved him so much. But he was gone, just like that, gone.

You picked yourself up and ripped your arms from Shinobu and the others and sprinted towards Tanjiro's body.

You crashed next to Giyuu and stared in horror, Nezuko was behind, also standing still.

"Tanjiro... Tanjiro..." you whispered his name for what seemed like forever, as if he'd somehow inhale a sharp breath and come back to life... but he didn't... he really was gone.

"I—I did this to you... this is all my fault... if it weren't for me being alive... you'd still be here..." the tears had already begun to shower down your face. "You'd be here... Ayame would still be here... and Takashi... Hiroto... mom... dad... everyone. Tanjiro please... forgive me..."

"Y/n... don't say that." Giyuu came in while also crying. You lifted a hand up to cover your face as the tears fell endlessly. "He wouldn't want you to think that. That's not the Tanjiro we all know. He'd be proud of you, you're strong, and you fought to the very end."

Another sob escaped as you grabbed Tanjiro's hand that had begun to grow cold, you squeezed it tight. You couldn't let go.

Nezuko then fell to your side and stared at her brother.

"Oni-Chan..."

You looked over and saw Nezuko was different. Her eyes had turned to a softer magenta color, she lost her long nails, lost her fangs. Was she human again?

"Daddy..." Yui cried.

Tanjiro was gone.

❃゜・。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。・゜❃

.

.

.

.

"The shadow of death was always clinging tightly to me. My heart had managed to stop several times inside my mothers womb."

"When I had been born, I was pronounced dead. I had no pulse and no sign of breathing. When I was about to be cremated, I struggled, and struggled, and finally cried."

"The one thing I wished for had come true. Because I made it so. I made it a reality, but my limit was that I could only do it with one, singular body."

"Ubuyashiki, you were right. All living creatures will die, no matter how many times they cling to life. Feelings and the soul are indestructible. That is without a doubt correct. I never remember a single person I've killed. Once the flesh dissipates, it's gone forever."

"But then what after? What if the feelings? They are inherited and never destroyed. Even I had lost to this. The truth was right before my very eyes, and it shook me terribly with emotion."

"My flesh will be destroyed, no doubt about it, all because of the sunlight, but... my feelings are indestructible... eternal... immortal. So I have decided to entrust my dreams to this child."

"His heart and breath of stopped, but his cells are alive. I can still make it. I will bestow all of my power into you now. If you can escape death swiftly, Tanjiro Kamado, you will conquer the sun. You will become the strongest demon king of all demons."

"After all, you have the blood of Nezuko Kamado, and you can you use breaths of the sun. Unlike those monsters. You will not die. My dream will become true, because of you."

"Destroy the demon slayers for me,
Tanjiro Kamado."

.

.

.

.

❃゜・。. °゜✼ ° . 。・゜❃

Something in the corner of your eye moved. Your head snapped upwards and took note of something you never expected to happen. His eyes, had turned not into the ones you loved so dearly, but a bright and glowing crimson red.

Your body was sent into a panic.

"Huh?"

A new limb had grown on Tanjiro's side within a second. That same arm went to strike down at all the five of you.

You gasped but never the less grabbed hold of Nezuko and Yui as Giyuu had pulled one of the Kakuchi away to the far right.

You slid with both Nezuko and Yui in your arms, holding onto them for dear life.

Your head snapped around as Tanjiro's body had done just that, it was a miracle you were alive and could have save both of them. You once again turned your head and body around, confused as to what happened with Tanjiro.

"T-Tanjiro?" You called out, loud enough but softly.

He turned his head as you heard the deep growls from his voice, sending a chill down your spine. His eyes gleamed brightly up in your direction, staring straight back at you. His arm shook as saliva dropped down from his mouth.

This wasn't the Tanjiro you knew... no... this was something different... something horribly wrong. He was about to attack when he noticed the sun behind. His crimson eyes grew wide as he then screamed loudly. Covering his face from the sun, but he kept on burning. He fell to the ground and screamed bloody murder.

You'd never in all the time you'd known him, scream as loud as that, it broke your heart, he was in so much pain. Why? Why him?

"ANYONE WHO CAN MOVE GRAB YOUR WEAPONS NOW! TANJIRO HAS TURNED INTO A DEMON! KEEP HIM UNDER THE SUN AND BURN HIM TO DEATH BEFORE HE KILLS SOMEONE!"

The world around you began to fade as all the Hashira had begun to take arms and go after Tanjiro to keep him in place. He continued to wail in agony.

You body hovered over Yui and Nezuko. Giyuu made it over quickly before he could push past the large train car and into the shade. He took his blade and pierced it through his chest, sticking him to the ground, a thick cloud of smoke enveloping him.

The burning then stopped, taking Giyuu by surprise.

"THE BURNING STOPPED!" Tanjiro delivered a huge cut to his chin and dashed the other way. Inosuke had come and pushed him back.

"GONPACHIRO?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" He screamed. Tanjiro then leapt after him and began to try and claw his way to killing his old friend.

"TANJIRO STOP!!" Zenitsu cried back from behind.

"DADDY PLEASE!" Yui cried.

A whiff of hair rolled past and ran forward, Nezuko had done this and ran up, grabbing hold of Tanjiro and embracing him. He continued to growl like a beast.

"I'm sorry Oni-Chan... I'm sorry for not being able to understand what was going on this entire time. You and Y/n carried everything in your shoulders for me." She began to cry and dig her hands into his bloodied uniform. "Why are you and her always the ones to suffer? Why you? Why are the good and kind people always the ones being trampled upon? Oni-Chan please... don't lose. You can't become a demon. You can't become a demon... lets go, okay? Let's go home."

Tanjiro then let out a horrifying roar that sent shivers down your back. Why couldn't you move? Nezuko whimpered as his king nails then dug into her back, drawing blood.

Why couldn't you move? Why? Get up! Get up now! He'll kill her! I can't have Tanjiro have that kind of blood in his hands! Not his sister! Move! MOVE!!

You ran forward and threw yourself around. You were able to grab hold of Nezuko, push her away, and grab hold of Tanjiro.

You used your blade and snapped it around to get hold of him. It snapped into his jaw as he struggled. You tried to pull him back and groaned with every amount of remaining strength you had left.

"Tanjiro please! Listen to me! You aren't a demon! Muzan is dead! Nezuko is a human! The Hashira are alive! Come back to us! Come back to Nezuko, to Yui, Inosuke, Zenitsu, come back to me!" This reminded you of Nezuko back in the entertainment district. He twitched as you held him back.

"You are the sweetest boy I've ever known. You've done so much for me! You've risked your life for me! Please don't leave me now when it's all over! I love you! Don't leave me please!!" You cried, tears streamed down your face.

He roared again and threw you to the ground. You gasped as the pain stuck through your body like lightning, blood spurt from your mouth. He roared loudly again.

"DADDY STOP THIS!" Yui shouted.

Your eyes snapped over to see Yui standing a ways away and Tanjiro began to stare her way.

"Y-YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT DADDY! YOU PROTECT PEOPLE, NOT HURT THEM! YOU'RE HURTING THEM ALL! YOU'RE HURTING MOMMY! STOP!" She screamed.

He stared down her way, huffing, growing more and more hungry. Until he jumped forward again and aiming for Yui. She screeched and covered her arms over her face.

Only he never got there. She gasped as you had sprinted over and pushed Tanjiro back, you rolled a couple times before your back was against the ground.

A yelp escaped your lips as Tanjiro came over and tried to grab hold of you. You moved your sword up and blocked as his teeth came between the blade as you held him back as he struggled in top of you.

You stared into those glowing eyes of his as veins popped from his face.

"Tanjiro stop!! Please!! I know you're in there!! I know you!" You shouted from below as he pushed further and further. "Come back to me! Come back to us! Please! You know I love you! I love you more than anything! Let's go home! Please... come back to me. Come back!"

He growled more and more, large tentacles much like Muzan's from before began to crowd around. Tanjiro hands were against your sides, his nails then sunk through and into your skin.

You felt yourself beginning to scream in agony as he kept pushing his nails through like knives.

A shadow passed over the both of you, and the piercing of flesh sounded, it was Kanao as she used the last of the medicine on Tanjiro. Shinobu had handed it to Kanao before anything could get worse.

"Stop Tanjiro... come back to us now." Kanao said. His face becoming more relaxed as he stared down. His hands ripped out of your sides, he fell on his hands and hovered over your body, all everyone could do was stare in shock.

"You can't let Y/n cry, okay?"

❃゜・。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。・゜❃

.

.

.

.

"Let's go home, Oni-Chan."

"I want to, Nezuko... I'm so very tired. Please... Gods... let me go home..." Tanjiro thought in his mind as he could feel himself laying down, or almost floating.

"I just want to go home with my sister, with Yui, with my love..."

"What's the damn point?" Asked an all too familiar voice inside Tanjiro's head. "Your whole family is dead, that house is nothing but buried corpses, what in hell is the point?"

"I have happy memories... as long as we are all together... they'll never go away." Tanjiro reached upwards and towards the light.

"Stop, Nezuko is dead, Yui is dead, Y/n is dead. You killed her."

Lies... they're all alive.

"Deep in the meadow
Under the willow
A bit of grass
A soft green pillow,"

Warm arms had begun to lift him upwards. He knew that soft voice from anywhere. It was an angel, and that angel was his.

"That's just an illusion. She's not there. She's dead because of you."

"No, you're wrong. She's not dead."

"Lay down your head
And close your eyes
And when they open
The sun will rise,"

"Trash, you think they'll all forgive you for what you've done?! Your mark comes with a price you know. You won't live long after that!"

"I don't care... I want to die a human with everyone I love."

Muzan grasped hold of Tanjiro and leaned in close. "Are you gonna be the only one who survives? Even though so many others died? Are you the only one trying to live in without losing anything."

You flashed through his mind. Your delicate face, gentle smile, sparkling (e/c) that shimmered with nothing but heavenly light, your voice like a melody.

"This is all a delusion! Have some damn shame!"

I smell Shinobu-San... no... this is wisteria flowers.

"Here it's safe
Here it's warm
Here the daisies guard
You from every harm,"

Above, a thick batch of wisteria flowers glowed in the darkness above. The light shining behind them. A pair of arms reached forward from behind them, reaching towards him, urging him to follow him to the light. The song getting louder and closer. It must have been you.

"Please... come back to me."

"I know... Y/n... I want to... I want to hold you again... I want to go home with you."

"She'll never forgive you for what you've done! You hurt her! She could never love you! YOU ARE THE ONE TO INHERIT MY DREAMS! ONLY YOU CAN BECOME THE PERFECT CREATURE!"

"No... I'm going back home. I'm going home to them, I'm going home to her."

Multiple arms began to reach for him, Kanao, Mitsuri, Obanai, Sanemi, Giyuu, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Nezuko, Yui, Y/n...

"DON'T GO! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE TANJIRO!!" Muzan screamed from below.

"I'm coming home... Y/n..."

"Here your dreams are sweet
And tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place
Where I love you..."

.

.

.

.

❃゜・。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。・゜❃

He could feel again. Feel the wind, feel the summer air as it flew by gently. It felt like he'd finally woken to peace. He heard voices. Finally coming through that wall of beautiful wisteria, it had begun to clear, and form a beautiful view of the bright open sky and the morning rays.

He looked over to his right, and he couldn't have been happier as to have laid eyes on those gorgeous (e/c) ones he missed looking into. He noticed one of them was paler than the other one and slightly lost its color.

"Tanjiro!" You gasped. Feeling tears beginning to flood down your face. He was silent for a moment.

"Are your... injuries okay?"

"HE'S BACK! TANJIRO IS BACK!!" They all cried. You squeezed Tanjiro's hand, letting your other cup his cheek as you stared into his bright burgundy orbs. You exhaled a breath of relief.

"I love you so much, sweetheart." You leaned down and showered his forehead in gentle kisses all over. He was so overwhelmed with joy in seeing you were okay, alive and breathing.

"I love you too... my beautiful cherry blossom." You leaned down again and kissed his lips like you hadn't in years. You were all together again.

"Daddy!" Yui cried and came next to Nezuko.

"Nezuko... you're human..."

She nodded while crying tears of joy. "Yes! And you are now too!"

You and Tanjiro both shared looks, happy to be with one another again as your foreheads leaned against one another.

It was over.

You all could go home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687K 32.8K 56
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
984K 50.8K 82
The Aether. The place where all the positive deities watch over the human realm. Gods and Goddesses roam the clouds and cathedrals day in day out, ke...
887K 35.1K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
990K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...