The Lighting Blots

By sjuniper

This is a story about a gang made by sero as he lives a double life well going to the greatest high school UA... More

Hanta Sero/Yamikawa
The Bee always gets inside
Kira
Saki
Daycare Escape
Names and new faces
Harder times ahead
Never fully trust anyone
Reunion
What's on the inside?
First Days R Always Hard
The mission comes first
Saved by a friend
Gang or friends?
New Info In Coming
Trust in your Enemies
Things Are Starting To Change
Some Changes Are In Order
Back To UA
Physical Exams For 1A
Soul Breaking
Sleepless Nights

Moving day

2 0 0
By sjuniper

(Month later)
Vex's was standing by the door to Sero's and Denki's room in the laboratory as he waited for the two be ready to go.

Currently the two were getting ready for their move into the UA dorms which was a big change for them. Vex's was waiting outside as he had allowed his son to be alone in his own room. He told himself he wouldn't pass that line again after a fight that Sero and himself had. He didn't need Sero running away again. So he needed somewhere to draw the line between them.

Denki and Sero were in Denki's part of the room as they packed up his stuff first. Sero looked over at his friend as he could see the cuts from last night's testing that had been done on his friend. He kept quiet so that Denki wouldn't worry too much about himself.

The boys kept packing up as they finshed with Kaminari's stuff after about an hour and then 2 hours later they were done with packing Sero's stuff as well.

Vex's met the two by the door of their bedroom area. "You boys must give me everything you can once inside those walls." Sero sighed. "We know dad."

Kaminari stayed quiet as he knew he would only get into trouble if he spoke. Sero slowly held Kaminari's hand to help him calm down a bit. Vex's just watched the two.

Sero looked between his father and Kaminari for a few seconds as he waited for his dad to speak up again. Kaminari was holding onto Sero's hand worried he was about to get grabbed again cause it was always like this.

Sero looked at his father seeing that he was holding something in his hand. "Vex's what is that?" Vex's looked at Sero it's just something you shouldn't forget when your on UA's campus. Sero's eyes looked towards the hand as Vex's opened it to show the small remote that would set off a shock of himself or Kaminari got out of line. The two knew it to well.

Vex's closed his hand again. "As long as you do What your told, I won't have to use this." Kaminari was looking at Sero's hand and then up at Vex's every few seconds as he was still worrying about what could happen if he didn't listen right now and he was keeping an eye on each side of the hallway seeing that two guards had come with Vex's.

The two guards kept looking at Kaminari as well as the both had their arms crossed over their chests and were half talking to each other from either side of Vex's. Vex's wasn't upset with what they were talking about as it was actually just about what they were going to have for lunch, so Vex's kept his eyes and ears on his son and text subject. He knew for a fact that both of these boys standing here in front of him were test subjects, but he wasn't to worried about them leaving anytime soon until he said they could.

Sero had his stuff all packed up now in his bedroom as did Kaminari and they were ready to leave. Sero had plans once he was able to be outside the lab and after getting his dorm room set up and everything. Kaminari had a feeling he knew what that plan was.

(Time skip)
An hour later the Sero and Kaminari were sitting in the back of a van with all of their things ready to go. Their driver was talking with Vex's just outside the vehicle as Sero and Kaminari just stared at each other staying quiet.

Vex's was going over the plan of where to drop off and tell the staff member whoever it may be why the two boys were being dropped off early at the school. Sero took a breath as he held his hands together keeping his breathing under control. Kaminari was doing the same as he thought about what school would be like outside the lab. He also was wondering how long it would be before Sero went back to his gang.

Sero looked out the window seeing his father walking away from the vehicle and the driver opening the door to the drivers seat. Sero let out a breath as he looked to the driver. "How longs thé ride going to be?" He said in a somewhat bossy, but nice sounding way. The driver looked back as he put his hand on the passer seat headrest. "It's should only be about an hours drive to get their Mr. Sero."

Sero sat back as he looked at Kaminari. "It's alright Kaminari you can breathe now." Kaminari started coughing as he let out a large breath of air. Sero slowly rubbed his back as he helped his friend to breathe again. The driver turned around and started driving after getting his seatbelt on.

(Time skip)

About an hour later Kaminari and Sero watched as the driver spoke to the person at the gate to the drive in part of UA's gates about why they were here early for drop off day. The guy at the gate let them through after the fake story. Which was just that they had been driving a whole day to get here and that they couldn't turn around and go back home for another day as they had mistaken the days.

Sero watched as the school came into view and then saw a teacher on a small chair by the entrance to the dormitory lot. The teacher had black hair and a cloth around his neck as it was actually the pro hero Easerhead who had come to meet the new students and get them to the right dorms. As well as the school's principal Nezu.

After talking to Easerhead the driver let Sero and Kaminari out at their new dormitory as their stuff was moved into the building by both a few staff workers and Aizawa helped a small bit by talking to the driver. Sero and Kaminari stayed in the vehicle until the driver was able to allow them to get out.

Aizawa was talking to the driver about where they had come from and how these two boys acted on the daily. The driver told Aizawa about the two that they were trouble makers and sometimes like to do pranks as the driver was actually at least one of Sero's and Kaminari's actually friends from the lab as this guy had taken them on lots of missions and lots of outside laboratory tasks.

Sero looked at the guy who had driven them here as he followed Aizawa having Denki and Sero follow him into the dormitory building.  Aizawa opened the door to the dorms as everyone stepped inside. Denki and Sero's eyes widened as they saw the common room floor for the first time. Aizawa started explaining where the two dorm rooms were.

The guy looked over at Sero. "Sero I will leave you in the care of Mr. Aizawa here. I hope you do enjoy your school year here." Sero and Denki looked at him running over and giving the guy a hug. "Thank you so much Frank." The two held onto Frank as he hugged them back. Aizawa smiled as he liked seeing this even if he was always trying to fall asleep anywhere he could.

(Time skip)
Sero sat in his new dorm room sitting on the now made bed as he had his laptop on his lap as he was trying to find out how to use face-time on his laptop to call the lighting blots. He was clicking on things at random as he knew that Kaminari was safe setting up his new dorm room as well, so he knew he had time to contact his gang.

Sero had only just managed to find the thing he needed because Bomber had beat him to it and was Face timing him right this second. He looked at her as the rest of the group were standing right behind her everyone trying to fit into the camera. Sero smirked at that watched everyone as Bomber tried to set everybody up as it was her laptop they were using on the other end.

The group was able to get it so that everyone was able to be seen as Sero had waited about 5 minutes for that to happen.

Sero smiled at his crew. "Dam you guys are really bad at FaceTime calls now. Guess I took to long to call." Bomber nodded. "Well let's get to the meeting boss as we don't know how much time you have." Sero nodded. "Well the first thing is, is that we need a better way to meet up because FaceTiming is not working right now, so, any ideas for that?"

Gunner shrugged. Beebug looked at the others. "I mean I could be a runner and get info from the boss and go back and forth from the school cause me and the boss are both going to UA. Only problem I have is getting in and out of the gates without a teacher seeing me. But now that I think about it. I can be really, really small because my quirk. I'm a bee for a reason right, so I guess I really do help the team don't I." She giggled. Bomber patted Beebug on the head. "We're not going to risk having you found out that easy. We have to think about this. I know it's going to end up being you and the boss have to come see us Beebug. But still."

The group all looked at each other as the laptop went dark. Ghost was gone now. Sero had to close the laptop on his lap as the door to his dormitory had been opened by a starring red and white haired boy. The two eyes locked onto each others. The white and red haired boy spoke up slowly. "Hello? Are you new as well?" Sero titled his head and then nodded. "Yeah. I'm Sero Hanta. Who are you?" The white and red haired boy looked at Sero. "I'm Shoto Todoroki....." he played with his hands a bit as he looked at Sero.

The two went quiet for a moment as they just looked at each other. Then Shoto closed the door leaving. Sero opened his laptop again as the FaceTime call went back as his crew was all staring at him from the other side. Sero laughed as Dusty seemed the most funny as her face was dead on the screen.

Sero sighed. "Okay everybody. I will try to be back at base tomorrow night cause I had a close call cause somebody walked into the room just now. Some kid named Shoto Todoroki." Bombers eyes went wide. "You mean! Like one of the Todoroki's goes to your school!!! That's the youngest son to Endevour the number 2 hero!" Sero looked at Bomber as Gunner tried to calm her down from her little surprised emotions.

The group all looked at each other going quiet again. "Bomber just calm down and be leader with Gunner a little longer. Also I hope you unpacked your dorm Bee cause your roommates may try to bug you and I don't want them to see your gang outfits or anything cause you got into general studies right?"  Beebug looked at Sero nodding. "Yes I went in the other day don't worry. I'm actually going back this evening after this meeting."

The group kept talking for a few minutes and then signed off as Sero had to go for dinner with Denki. The two walked into the dinning room as Shoto Todoroki was sitting at the table eating already as a few others who had come early were also there. 

Everyone ate talked and got to know each other as nothing came up about Denki's or Sero's home life just yet and Sero's gang was still safe as well. The small quetion from Shoto came to Sero about who he had been talking to earlier, but sero had lied and said it was somebody else. 

The group talked and sat down in the common room still talking after dinner as they were all sleepy from the day and bored. Once everyone was calm and quiet they all picked to head to bed.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 1.6K 37
🔞mature contents, such as sex, violence and blood Five years after their graduation. Eight years after they first met. Now after being reunited by c...
99 18 10
Hanta's life is going smoothly in his third year of UA, until he meets a girl called Y/N, who pretty much gives him a lifetime of adventures before g...
33.4K 686 44
Note, a lot of this I wrote when I was young and went back to finish when I got older so will you cringe? Probably. Will this most likely cause some...
1.2K 100 30
You go on an adventure with your twin brother trying become a hero. However, due to an accident within your past, you had trouble trusting anyone, es...