color boy ᵇʸˡᵉʳ

By trinxbyler

-ˋˏ ༻ ʰᵃʷᵏⁱⁿˢ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ,ᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ᵗᵒ ˡⁱᵛᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ. ʷⁱˡˡ ᵇʸᵉʳˢ ᵒʳ ᶜᵒˡᵒʳ ᵇᵒʸ, ʰᵃˢ ʰⁱˢ ʰᵉ... More

𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓃𝑒: 𝑴𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑜: 𝑯𝑨𝑾𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑺 𝑯𝑰𝑮𝑯
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒: 𝑭𝑨𝑽𝑶𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑬 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑹
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇: 𝑰𝑴 𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝑪𝑶𝑶𝑳?
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ: 𝑭𝑨𝑪𝑬𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝑠𝑖𝑥:𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑁
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃:𝑯𝑨𝑾𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑺 𝑴𝑰𝑫𝑫𝑳𝑬
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉:𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑺
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ:𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑮 𝑶𝑼𝑻
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℯ𝓁ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃:𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑼𝑷
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓁𝓋ℯ:𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑳𝑬𝑬𝑷𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃:𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑲 𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑺
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃:𝑩𝑨𝑫 𝑯𝑨𝑰𝑹 𝑫𝑨𝒀

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉ℯ𝓃:𝑳𝑼𝑵𝑪𝑯

292 5 114
By trinxbyler

tw: blood, angst, s3lf harm

It was a Monday and the Wheeler household was chaotic. Nancy was hogging the bathroom to do her makeup as Mike banged on the door, (only girl in the fam so i can't relate🤷🏽‍♀️) Holly was also banging on the door.

"Open the door bitch! I gotta pee!" Holly cried. "Use the bathroom in the basement!" Nancy yelled from the bathroom. "Hell no! The light in there stopped working and there's a spider in there!" Holly complaint.

"Too bad, suck it up or piss yourself!" She answered. "Alright i'm sick of this bitch. You better be out in the next ten seconds before I open the door myself!" Mike yelled. "No!"

Mike rolled his eyes and picked the lock. He dragged Nancy out of the room and pushed Holly into the bathroom and closed the door. "Mike, I messed up my makeup!" Nancy yelled.

"I don't want pee on the floor, plus you have a vanity in your room!" Mike argued. "The lighting is terrible in my room!?" Nancy protested. Mike rolled his eyes out of annoyance. "So then, 'suck it up'!" Mike made air quotes.

Nancy groaned and marched back to her room. Mike leaned on the wall and waited for his sister to finish in the bathroom.

He heard the faucet turn in and then off twenty seconds later. "All yours, dork." Holly went to her room to change into her clothes. "Guys, wear black! No fussing!" Their mom yelled from downstairs.

He heard a thud and loud scream come from Hollys room. "I only have dorky black clothing." Holly mumbled. Mike chuckled and went into the bathroom.

He picked up his toothbrush and grabbed the toothpaste. He squeezed the white and blue paste onto the toothbrush.

He brushed his teeth and spit out the toothpaste and rinsed his mouth out. (IM SLOWLY STARTING TO NOT CRINGE WHEN I WRITE THAT) he put some water on his hands and messed with his hair until he liked it. He had started fixing his hair a few days after he had met a certain Byers.

He smiled and went back to his room. He saw his younger sister come out of her room with a pout on his face and crossed arms. She had a white long sleeve and a black suit top with the sleeves cut off on top and suit pants with her hair tied in a high ponytail . "I look stupid as hell." She murmured.

"You look nice, Hols. Hm, how about put a black headband with it?" Mike suggested. "Fine." She stomped back to her room to get a headband. Mike chuckled and went to his room. He had put on a black shirt with some designs on it and black baggy pants.

He didn't really have to try with his outfits as he just pulled random shit out of his closet. He put on shoes and left his room after grabbing his phone. Nancy came out of her room and she had a black dress with a white long sleeve under it and boots.

Holly had white shoes on, she was still mad about how dorky she looked but she could still make a joke about it. "Oh hey Mike, I look like you now! A dork!" Holly span around and laughed before going downstairs to the kitchen.

"Why does she call me a dork?" Mike thought. He shook his head and walked downstairs.

"Hey kids! Oh! Holly, Nancy! You girls look so pretty! And Mike, you look handsome!" Their mom fixes their clothing a bit and smiled at her children. Ted was at the dining table already eating. Mike ignored the old ass man sitting at the dinner table and took his plate of food and sat in his spot.

Nancy sat on his right and Holly sat on his left. "Alright, so I leant you all to have lunch, so Mike before you go to school go get you and Holly some snacks and Nancy here's some money, get some food so you don't starve at work." She gave her kids some money.

"Alright." The two responded. Nancy and Mike took the money and went back to eating.

After breakfast Nancy went to work, Mike and Holly went to seven eleven to get snacks. The bell chimed as they walked through the door and the same girl with black and pink hair fretted them. Holly smiled at her and waved, Mike gave her a slight smile and went to the candy isle.

Holly got skittles and stood next to her brother. Mike got trollis and sour patch kids watermelon gummies. "Holly, get something else too." Mike spoke, "You don't eat those trollis? Who are they for? Casper?" Holly pointed and picked out normal sour patch kids.

"They're not for me, they're for my friend." Mike replied. "Oh my gosh, you have friends?" Holly put a hand on her heart. "My little Mike is growing up!" She said sarcastically.

"Shut up." Mike rolled his eyes and pushed her to the counter. "Hey, how much is this?" Mike placed the stuff on the counter. "Mmh, six dollars and thirty seven cents." She smiled. Mike nodded and put the money in the counter.

"Thank you, have a nice day!" She put the money in the cash register. "You too!" Mike pushed his sister out of the store and the bell chimed once the door closed.

After a few minutes Mike got Holly to the middle school, "Have a nice day, Holls. Don't let Devon and Denis walk over you, ever." Mike fixed a strand of his sisters hair, "Thanks, you too, dork." Holly walked into her school and out her candy in her backpack.

Mike chuckled and started walking to his school. Devon and Denis were somewhat like Troy and James, Deven was Troy's brother and it seems to Mike that he just picked up from his brother. The Walshes just have problems with the Wheeler's.

Mike got to his school and opened the door. He walked to his locker and was greeted by a certain brunette. "Hey Mikale." Will gave him an innocent smile. Mike playfully rolled his eyes and couldn't help but smile at him.

"Hey, Byers." Mike gave him the gummy worms. Will's cheeks turnt a crimson red. "Thank you, but stop spending money on me!" Will looked at the ravenette.

"No. I get gummy's, you get gummy's." Mike unlocked the locker and grabbed his history book and a extra notebook to take notes.

Will already had his so he was waiting for Mike to eat his so they could walk to class together. Mike closed his locker and faced Will, "Let's go." Mike turned around and out his arm around the boys shoulder when he started walking next to him.

Mike and Angela locked eyes, she was smirking. Why? She then looked at Will then to Aurora. Aurora rolled her eyes and walked away from Angela. Mike brushed it off and continued walking to class with Will.

Mike and Will went to Mr. Fest's class and sat in their chairs. Mr. Fest was fixing and organizing up some papers. A few more kids walked into the classroom before it started.

Mike passed Will a note, Will opened it and started to read the words with Mike's handwriting.

"ᥡ᥆ᥙ ᥕᥲᥒᥒᥲ һᥲᥒg ᥆ᥙ𝗍 ᥣᥲ𝗍ᥱr?" Will read, He wrote in the note and gave it back to Mike. "𝓎ℯ𝒶𝒽 𝓈𝓊𝓇ℯ,𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒾𝓂ℯ" Will passed it back, Mike unrolled it and started writing. "ᥲ𝖿𝗍ᥱr sᥴһ᥆᥆ᥣ ᥱᥒძs?"

"𝓈𝓊𝓇ℯ" Mike smiled and put the note in his pocket. Will took his book out of his book-bag and a pencil.

Holly sat in her seat in Mr. Clarke's class. Ezra sat next to her and took his book out. "Hey Holly." He greeted the blonde next to him, "Hi Ezra." She smiled.

"Woah, you look like a teacher." He looked at her outfit. Holly sighed, ""I was forced to wear this against my will." She shook her head. "It looks nice though." Ezra complemented.

"Thanks. I look like my dork brother though." She shrugged. "Hey, Mike isn't that bad!" Ezra exclaimed. "I guess." She mumbled.

Mr. Clarke came in. "Oh hey, Holly and Ezra!" He smiled at the two pre-teens that were siting in their chairs. "Hi Mr. Clarke!" The two greeted the teacher. "Holly, how's your brother? He still smart?" He sat down in his chair. "Mmh, I wouldn't say smart.. I would say, a little stupid." She pinched her fingers together.

Ezra nudged her on the shoulder, "I'm kidding, he's smart." Holly giggled. Mr. Clarke laughed and fixed up the papers at his desk. Daniela came into the classroom and sat behind Ezra and Holly. "Hey!" She smiled, "Hey Paige!" Holly turned around in her seat. "Hi Dani!" Ezra also turned around.

"Diana kept me up for an extra hour last night because she was talking about this girl she sat next to in her last period or whatever." Daniela shrugged. "What was her name?" Ezra asked, "I think it was Aurora or something?" She furrowed her eyebrows and looked at the ceiling trying to figure out is she was correct.

She nodded when she thought she got it, "Oh I think Mike said she was like a popular kid or whatever, I don't listen to him much." Holly shrugged. "Why not? Mikes nice!" Ezra asked. "Because I don't want to." She lied, she always listened to her brother but she showed her love to him by being mean to him and Mike knows that.

A few more kids walked into the class and sat in their seats. Devon Walsh came in and the three rolled their eyes. "I bet if you guys roll your eyes a lot, you'll find a brain back there." Devon laughed with his little idiot laughing behind him.

"And I bet you and your ugly ass brother are still idiots who can't even spell the word chiaroscurist." Holly crossed her arms, already annoyed by their presence. "We so can!" C-h-e-a-r-u-c-" He was cut off.

"Wrong, dumbass." Holly snickered. "No it isn't." He furrowed his eyebrows. Holly took out a paper from her bag and a pencil. She spelt the word out. "You're lying." Devon picked up the paper.

"Ask Mr. Clarke." Holly looked back at her friends as Deven asked Mr. Clarke. They saw Devon and Denis walk to their seats without saying a word after figuring out Holly was right.

"That's an easy word to spell." Daniela chuckled. "I know. Everyone here knows how to spell that. Even my seven year old sister can." Ezra took out a pencil.

"I think that their parents don't be teaching them how to spell. He can't even spell the word perfection." Daniela giggled. "He can't?" Holly's eyes widened. "Nope."

After first period Mike and Will rushed out of the classroom, "Dude, that shit was so funny!" Mike laughed, "How'd he slip?" Will tried to hold in a laugh but failed. "He missed a step then bam!"

"That's so mean!" Will slapped a hand over his mouth, "You're laughing too!" Mike pointed to him, "It's still mean!" Will shook his head. Mike laughed and grabbed his hand before pulling him to his locker,

"What's your next period again?" Mike asked as he opened his locker and put away his previous book, "Math, with Max and Jane." Will answered, "I have geometry next," Mike frowned. "Awh." Will pouted and clung onto Mikes arm. Mike smiled and sat on a bench. They still had four minutes before they had to go to class.

After two minutes of small talk Will got his books and walked to class with Max and Jane beside him. "And then he just slipped." Will explained. Jane covered her mouth to prevent herself from laughing. Max giggled and shook her head.

"So he just slipped? On air?" Max asked once she stopped giggling. "On air." Will confirmed. Jane let out a small giggle as Max pushed open the door and the three sat in their seats. "Hello children!" Mrs. Fetch looked at the three teens in her room.

lHi Mrs. Fetch." The three gave her a slight smile and started to talk to each other again. The room started to pile up with more bored teens as some time passed, only two kids were late and by the looks of it they were either having a make out session or they got beat up.

Definitely make out session.

Mrs. Fetch started her lesson, Jane and Will started to take notes, (aka writing every little thing the teacher is writing down.)

Max was playing with her pencil and poking holes in her eraser with the pencil. (real<3) She eventually started to take notes.

The class ended, Max Jane and Will stayed behind to pack up their stuff.

"No, but i'm pretty sure Doesn't think we know what they mean." Jane shrugged, Max laughed. "Your dad sounds cool." Max stated. "He is cool, when he's not making dirty jokes at the dinner table." Will chuckled and put his notebook away.

Jane nodded in agreement. "Yeah, but other then that he's fun." She added. Max smiled, "I've got to hang out with him then." Max smiled as she put her math book away. Will laughed and zipped up his bag.

"You guys are too fast!" Jane quickly put the rest of her things in her backpack. "Sorry!" Max exclaimed. Will put his bag over his shoulder, "I'm hungry!" Will whined, "Let's go then!" Jane zipped up her bag and got out of her seat, pushing the chair back into the desk.

Max got up and followed the two out of the room, Will saw Diana walking with another blonde. He wasn't sure of her name so he just brushed it off.

Max had to go to her locker so she had to slip away from the two. Jane and Will went over to their lockers and opened the door, (it's not okay for me to have writers block rn bru. im tryna get this shit done by today.)

Jane grabbed her english book and put her math book away. She pat her brother on the back, "See ya later, Willy!" She giggled, "Later, Janie." Will teased her.

"Touché." She started walking to her next class, Will chuckled and grabbed his book. He felt someone tap his shoulder, he turnt around and saw Lucas. "What's up, overgrown cut?" He chuckled. "Hey, Luke!" Will smiled.

"Who's your next teacher?" Lucas asked, Will thought for a second, "Mrs. Label." "Ah, Language?" Will nodded at Lucas's question. "She's kinda mean, good luck." Lucas pat him on the back and walked away. Will shook his head with a small smile.

He closed his locker and went to his next class. Diana was in her seat on her phone, Will sat next to her and put his bag on the floor under his desk.

"Hey Will!" Diana greeted. Will looked over at the girl with honey blonde hair and gave her a sweet smile, "Hi Diana!"

"How's your day so far?" She asked, pulling a book out of her bag. "It's going well so far. Probably gonna be a normal day today." Will shrugged, (*cough* negative *cough*) Diana nodded.

"I met this girl named Aurora, she's nice though." Diana held her own hands, (idk how to describe it but it's like when you hold your own hand and it looks kind of professional, idk but hopefully you know what i mean) "Ooh! Tell me about her." Will clapped his hands excitedly.

"Okay, she has blonde hair, brown eyes, she has three moles and light freckles across her nose and light pink nails..." She described her from memory since the last time she saw her. Which was five minutes ago.

Will grinned, she was blushing. She had a huge smile across her face as she was describing the girl. "She also loves bracelets, mostly orange ones. And then she always wears skirts or shorts. Colorful tops most of the time." Diana continued her little obsession rampage and Will listened to every single word.

Mrs. Label walked into her classroom that had about six students in it already, most of her students thought it was cool to show up a minute late. The classroom started to pile up with annoying ass teenagers. Diana was still talking about her new friend.

"And she loves the color pink, I think she mentioned a shade uhmm, watermelon pink!" Diana snapped her fingers. "What's that?" Will tilted his head, "It's a shade of pink, like a watermelon sort of color." She explained, "Ohh."

"Good morning fetus's." Mrs. Label spoke, Will and Diana furrowed their eyebrows and looked at the woman. "Did she just call us fetus's?" Will asked, "I think so.."

A boy with red hair opened the door, "Izara, you're late." Mrs. Label put her hands on her hips and tapped her foot on the ground. He tapped his backpack strap and shrugged.

"Thanks?" He went over to his seat and sat down, "These children." She murmured and turned around to the board.

After another boring class, it was finally time for lunch. Mike snuck up behind Will as he was digging through his locker. Mike covered his eyes and lowered his voice. "Guess who." He started.

Will slightly jumped and thought for a second, "Uhm- Mike?" Will questioned, "Dammit you're good." Mike uncovered the brunettes eyes and chuckled, "I'm amazing at that. It's my hidden talent." Will winked at the ravenette.

Mike playfully rolled his eyes and leaned on the locker. "You going to lunch?" Mike asked, Will nodded. "Yeah just give me a quick second, I need to fix up my locker." Will faced him,

"I can wait." Mike offered, "No, it's fine. Go without me, I'll be there in a minute." Will looked back inside his locker.

"You sure?" He asked, "Positive." Will answered with a tiny smile that Mike most definitely noticed, (he was lookin at his lips.) "Alright." Mike started walking to the cafeteria alone, Will found what he was looking for and shut his locker.

He then saw Max leaning on the locker next to his. He flinched at the sight of the redhead. "Hey Will!" She smiled, "Hey Max!"

Max and Will started to walk to the cafeteria while making a small conversation, they both got to the cafeteria doors and walked in.

"Oh here we go!" The two heard, they looked over at the blonde, Angela. Max furrowed her eyebrows. They decided to stay at the doors.

"Let's make this quick, hm!?" Angela exclaimed. "I've found something out, so turns out Max and Will aren't dating!" She started. Max and Will shrugged, they didn't really care if people knew they weren't dating. But they most certainly were going to care about the next words coming out of her mouth.

"And they're both fags. Max likes girls, and Will likes boys. Who let these faggots into this school? Disgusting honestly." Angela laughed, half of the room did with her.

Will and Max froze, "Awh! Are they gonna cry? All the faggots do." Angela teased as she turned to the two at the door. Jane got up out of her seat, she walked over to Angela and grabbed her arm. The laughter continued.

She wasn't going to start another fight in the cafeteria. She dragged her to the girls bathroom. "Will-" Max tried to put her hand on his shoulder, Will shrugged it off and walked out of the cafeteria.

He didn't want to cry, he should've known it was gonna happen sometime. But he didn't want it to. He wanted a fresh start at his new school with his sister. But nothing goes right for the Byers does it?

Max followed after him, "Will!" Max called after him. "Leave me alone, Max." Will demanded, it didn't come out how he wanted it to, instead his voice sounded like he was gonna cry right then and there, but he didn't.

"Will i'm sorry-" Max tried catching up with him, "You have nothing to be sorry for, Max. It's not your fault." Will walked faster. "She shouldn't have said that, she's a bitch and always has been!" Max tried, Will still didn't stop walking away.

"Yeah, I think I picked up on that, Max." Will muttered. Max sighed, she wanted to comfort him.

BOOM!

Max looked up from her shoes and saw a hole in the wall, she looked at Will who was already walking out of the school. She went after him.
(this is rushed asf bc i want this done today and idk what to write rn-)

Will started walking home, ignoring the blood trickling down his fingers and dripping onto the concrete below him.

He heard Max behind him but he didn't care. "Will! Slow down!" Max yelled from behind him, Will did the opposite and walked faster, you'd think he was running.

Will opened the front door and slammed it shut after walking in his house, "Hopper?" His mom called from the living room. Will didn't answer and ran up to his room.

Ounce the door closed he let the tears fall, "Why me?!" Will yelled and threw his backpack somewhere in his room, he walked over to his bed and grabbed a pillow then proceeded to scream at the top of his lungs into it.

"Why does this shit always happen to me, god dammit!" He cried. He wanted to break everything. He should've beat the absolute shit out of Angela. But he didn't. He didn't want to move again, he didn't want to do that to his family. He didn't want them to settle somewhere and then move because of stupid fights.

He screamed into his pillow again before throwing it back onto his bed. His tears stained the white pillowcase. Will ran his hands through his hair and looked at his wrist. He hadn't thought of doing that before, so why is he thinking of it now? He looked around his room and saw lass cup.

He locked his door and grabbed it. He looked at at the wall and and sighed before throwing the cup at the wall. It shattered into peices and made a loud noise. He grabbed a shard and sat on the floor.

Will lightly ran it across his arm and started to push it into his skin. He saw the red substance emerge from the cut. He made a small cut but it still hurt.

Lucky enough Will didn't lock the front door so Max was able to get in. He opened the door and lightly closed it. She knew where Wills room was so she ran up the stairs and went to Wills door.

She tried opening the door but it wouldn't budge. It was locked. She heard a whimper come from inside the room and reached for something in her hair.

She took a bobby-pin out of her copper orange hair and picked the lock. She opened the door and saw the broken glass on the floor and saw Will looking at his bleeding arm.

"Oh Will.." She whispered. She rushed to the bathroom and got some toilet paper and ran it under some warm water and got another piece of toilet paper.

She ran back to the crying boy on floor. She took off her backpack and fell onto her knees and grabbed his arm, she put the toilet paper on his arm and quickly went downstairs to get paper towels.

"Max?" She heard a voice behind her, Max turned around and saw Joyce. "Hi Mrs. Byers. Sorry for- uh barging in! I have to- go up now." She stammered and went upstairs back to Will.

"Will!" She closed the door behind her and locked it. "Are you okay?" She asked but quickly shook her head. "Sorry, stupid question." She mumbled.

"Let's clean this up, yeah?" Max took off the wet paper on his arm and saw the bleeding had slowed down. She put the paper towel on his arm and looked up at him.

She wiped the hot tears off of his face with her thumbs and started to clean the glass. Once she got all of it off the floor she threw it in the trash can that was in Will's room.

She sat next to Will as he made silent sniffles. Max reached over and hugged him. "Angela's a bitch, i'm sorry she did that." Max spoke. "I just w-wanted a fresh start." Will murmured. "This happened before?" Max looked at him.

"It's one of the reasons why we moved here." He admitted, Max sighed sadly. "I'm really sorry."

"Stop saying sorry, Max. It's not your fault." Will responded. A few minutes of silence went by and Max realized that Will had started crying again.

She hugged him again, "You wanna talk about it more?" Max asked as she rubbed his back, Will nodded.

"Alright, c'mon. We can get it off your chest." Max got up and helped Will up. They walked over to his bed and sat at the edge.

"So what do you-" Max was cut off by Will. "IthinkIlikemike." Will admitted quietly. "Hm?" Max looked over at him in confusion as she didn't hear him.

"I think I like Mike." Will said quietly. "Oh.. Oh! Oh, Will! Do you think he likes you back?" Max asked, "I don't know." Will murmured.

"But, she outed us in front of everyone, she basically made a total fool out of us. and the worst part is. she did it in front of mike. And he probably hates me." (that sounds weird now)

"Will, don't be sad, okay? Let me ask you something. Do you think that the Mike Wheeler, the boy you've fell asleep on the phone with countless amounts of times, the boy you've cuddled with at least five times this month every time we hang out, the boy you share ice cream with at the mall, the boy you joke around with half of the time you both talk, would hate you for being who you are?" Max asked,

"Maybe. It's happened before, Max. " Will admitted, she sighed. "I've known Mike for most of my life and I know for a fact he wouldn't hate someone for their sexuality." Max explained.

"What about the rest of the party?" Will looked over at Max curiously. "They won't care. They all love you, Will. Nothings changing that."

"But... What about you? She outed you too."

"You don't worry about me. I'll give Angela a taste of her own medicine so you guys don't need to move again, because I don't think I'll be able to live the rest of my life without my two favorite byers twins!" Max started to tickle him and he bursted into laughter.

"Max!" Will exclaimed, "What!?" She asked as continued to tickle the brunette. "Stop it!" Will try to pry away her fingers but failed.

The phone downstairs rang and Max stopped, "You want me to get it?" She and, Will nodded a yes. (that sounds dumb asf)

She nodded and got up and left the room, she went down to the phone. She picked it up and put it to her ear. "Hello?" She spoke. "Max? Max is that you?" She heard Mikes voice over the phone.

"Uhm, yeah." She answered, "Can I please talk to Will? Is he there? Is he okay? How is he feeling? You're not being rude to him right?" Mike quickly asked.

"I'm not sure if he wants to talk right now, yes he's here it's his house. He's fine. He's feeling alright, And why in the hell would I be rude to him?" Max answered.

"Sorry. But uhm, when he is ready to talk, tell him to call me. I wanna know if he's feeling alright." Mike said and hung up the phone.

Max smiled, Mike almost never did that.

longest chapter so far. took me two-three days and i'm surprised it took me such a short amount of time.

mike being worried abt his bf>>>>

max comforting will>>>

jane beating the shit out of angela >>>

holly>>>

holly in a vest>>>

mike being nice to his sister >>>

that was a lot of >>> but i'm tired asf so bu-bye!!<33

trinxbyler
<3

-ˋˏ 4731 words ˎˊ-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 143 25
ⓄⓁⒹ ⓋⒺⓇⓈⒾⓄⓃ !⃝ ❝ 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪�...
4.3K 43 28
No smut bc that's absolutely DI-SGUST-ING. Ranks:: •388 "strangerthings" •397 "Bisexual" •#240 "Byler" •#206 "Byler" •#124 "Byler" •#147 "Byler" •#...
943 18 13
"ᵀʰᵉ ˢᵃᵈ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ⁱˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵈ ᵐᵉ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵃᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ⁻ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵈ ᵐᵉ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᴵ ᵈⁱᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉˡʸ ʷʳᵒⁿᵍ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵃˡˡ ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ᵈᵒⁱⁿᵍ ʷᵃˢ⁻" ʸ/ⁿ ʷᵃˢ ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉ...
308K 6.9K 24
🌹🩸🧇 ──── 𝚂𝚃! ┊͙ ・... ˏˋ ˖*°࿐ 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 ⌗⌗ ˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 𝐈𝐌 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ━━━━━━━━━━ 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨�...