Jimonmi (Kwon Il-ha X OC)

By binnnnies_stay_

지켜 주지 못해서 미안해. (Sorry, I couldn't protect you) When her unpredictably predictable life turns into a huge disa... More

ℙℝ𝕆𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼
ℂℍ𝔸ℝ𝔸ℂ𝕋𝔼ℝ𝕊
ℕ𝕆𝕋𝔼
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟛
𝔼ℙ𝕀𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼(Season 1)
ℙℝ𝕆𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼(Season 2)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟡
𝔼ℙ𝕀𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠

474 27 13
By binnnnies_stay_

ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ’ꜱ ɴᴏ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
IU, Suga
00:57──|─── 02:48
Eight
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

"Apparently, writing a will before going on an operation is a formality. Also, put in few of your fingernails and hair. These are for", Yujung hesitated for a second and continued, "To hold a funeral if your body cannot be found", she completed making everyone confused and scared.

Earlier a commander announced that we were going on an operation for eliminating the spheres tomorrow at 7. That itself scared the shit out of everyone but listening to Yujung's words made everything worst.

"What? Are we going to die?", Soyoon questioned.

"Aniya, that's not the point"

"Stop scaring us", Soonyi cried.

"It's just a formality"

"Why are we supposed to follow that? Aren't they asking us to do this because it's dangerous!", Joonhee screamed at Yujung.

"Aren't we supposed to be discharged? Why are they sending us to fight?", Soonyi hissed.

"I'm also not so sure about it. But-"

Yujung's words were cut off by Hana.

"If you are not sure, ask them again. Ask them why should we join the operati-"

"Yah, Yoo Hana"

"Isn't she the class president? Can't you ask them?", She looked back at Yujung pulling her hand from Bora's grip.

"And do you just accept that? Just because they gave it to you?", Huirak raised his voice.

"Yah, don't scream at her. You didn't even said a word in front of the commander", Taeman stood up.

"So what?? Isn't she our representative? Shouldn't she ask them?", Huirak walked towards her throwing his plastic bag over Yujung, "Even in this situation if you are trying to get some CSAT credit points. Do it yourself", he rudely screamed at her.

"What did you say, you jerk", Taeman pulled Huirak's collar as both of them started to fight.

Yujung ran out of the room crying.

I stood up from my bed and picked up the plastic bag which Huirak threw earlier.

"Guys", I called out to get everyone's attention.

Clearing my throat I continued, "Let's just write it, can't we?"

"How can we?", Hana questioned back.

"No matter how much I think, writing a will is too much", Soochul expressed.

"I know that it's too much but we have to. Atleast for our loved ones", I spoke as I walked towards Huirak giving him his plastic bag. I looked at him sternly, "Do you think Yujung wanted to do this?"

Huirak looked down with guilt, avoiding my stare.

"Yeojun-ah, writing a will is too much", Il-ha looked at me.

I sighed when I realised no one was agreeing to my words.

I remember crying my eyes out when I found out that my father wrote a will when he went on a mission, I refused to eat anything until he returned back to home. The next time he went on a mission, I held him tight refusing for him to leave my side because I knew it this time that he might not return back home because I saw him writing his will. The young innocent me thought that writing a will meant dad was in danger.

But then, he told me something. I remembered every single word of it.

I took a deep breath, "If I die-"

"Yahh, What the fuck are you saying?", Il-ha cut off my words.

"Why would you die?", Dahye whispered.

"Will you be fine? If I leave your side without a goodbye?", I looked at Il-ha.

I noticed his eyes started to tear up, so were mine.

"A will is like a goodbye. The words which are hard to say, the words which might be early to say right now, the words you might regret not saying later, just write them all in that piece of paper. Who knows it might be a huge source of condolence to your loved ones if something bad happens to you"I clutched my chest.

Even though I couldn't digest the fact that we had a write a will and go on a operation. I decided to stay strong and make sure to take care of everyone.

"And please don't blame Yujung or Oppa for this. The situation made them behave like this. But still if you guys want to blame someone, blame those fucking spheres. It's all happening because of them, maybe you'll feel better if you do so", I wiped out my tears and looked at everyone with a small smile on my face, "I just hope that tomorrow's operation be successful and none of you guys get hurt, because I have no plans of losing even a single person here", I completed.

"Me too. I have no plans of losing you either, Yeojun"

I smiled at Chiyeol's words.

"I'm writing the will", Dukjoong announced.

"I'll do that too", Bora stood up.

"Me too", Nara joined.

Soon everyone started to write the will.

"Don't you guys think we are forgetting something?", Dahye pointed out."Shit! Yujung", My eyes widened at the realisation."I'll find her", Taeman ran out without wasting any time.

"Jun"

I turned around facing Il-ha when I heard his voice."You are so fucking cool, my girl", he whispered the girl part making my cheeks warm. He caressed my cheek as I leaned towards his touch.

"You guys are so cheesy that I want to throw up", Huirak fake gagged teasing us. "Just say that you are jealous", Il-ha smacked his head.

"I agree with Huirak for the first time. Just think about the solo population here. I still can't digest what I saw last night", Bora added.

I didn't even wanted to think about last night. They all had witnessed me kissing Il-ha. I was literally so embarassed that I ran straight into my bed hiding myself. I lost the count of how many times I got teased about that since the morning.

After some teasing time, Taeman brought Yujung as every single person who raised voice on her apologized for their actions. Then everyone returned back to their beds with empty stomach. No one had dinner because of anxiety. Some of them were twisting and turning trying to fall asleep while some were completing their will. I got off my bed because my stomach growl.

"Hungry?", Dahye looked at me. I nodded at her words walking towards her bed. I took a seat on her left as I layed my head on her lap as Yujung joined us, placing Dahye's head on her shoulder while Dahye was playing with my hair.

"I want to go back to the past", Dahye said with a hint of sadness in her tone.

Honestly, I felt the same.

"I'll be back in a minute", I got up and walked out of the dorms making my way to mom's dorm.

I knocked the door and entered the room. She was peaceful sleeping on her study table with all the files scattered on it.

"Eomma", I softly called her.

"Oh- Taal, what are you doing here? This late", she woke up because she was always a light sleeper. "Just because" I replied. I held her hand and walked towards her bed, layed besides her, cuddling in her arms. I was just so lucky to have her with me in such situation.

"Uri taal, Do you have someone you like?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Amelia By XOXO

Fanfiction

85.8K 3.1K 46
그 사람을 도와주면 안 될까? (Can't I help him?) . (Editing) . Story of Amelia Cassano, who is a carbon copy of her brother Vincenzo. . . . . . She's studying la...
20.8K 835 18
[DISCONTINUED] a group of high school students who are in their senior year are finally at rest after such horrible incident that occurred last year...
17.8K 904 16
❝ I'm sick, and I'm tired too. ❞ In which, two girls start to helplessly fall in love with each other, while also facing the worst time of their live...
18.5K 1.2K 22
You were frustrated because of the Duty after school ending. You just couldn't accept it and you wished you could save them...but who thought you'd e...