1.Ash's Story (Part 1: Kanto)

بواسطة HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 1 of th... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Final)

Chapter 12

363 7 1
بواسطة HungjuiChiu

When we're heading to the Underground, we decide to train a little, and both of our Nidoran evolve into their second stage.

Nidorina: The Poison Pin Pokemon. Poison Type. Evolve from Nidoran (F) at LV:16. The female's horn develops slowly. Prefers physical attacks such as clawing and biting.

Nidorino: The Poison Pin Pokemon. Poison Type. Evolve from Nidoran (M) at LV:16. An aggressive Pokémon that is quick to attack. The horn on its head secretes a powerful venom.

"You know, since the next gym is the Electric Gym, maybe you should also evolve them as well?" Insey asks. "They will become Ground Type after all."

"That sounds like a good idea, but I don't want to just rely on Ground Types to defeat the Electric Gym." I reply.

Then we also use the two Moon Stones and evolve the two Pokemon into their final forms.

Nidoqueen: The Drill Pokemon: Poison and Ground Type. Evolve from Nidorina with Moon Stone. Its hard scales provide strong protection. It uses its hefty bulk to execute powerful moves.

Nidoking: The Drill Pokemon: Poison and Ground Type. Evolve from Nidorino with Moon Stone. It uses its powerful tail in the battle to smash, constrict, then break the prey's bones.

Serena says, "Wow... Nidoking and Nidoqueen look really strong."

Misty says, "To think that those two becomes a king and a queen. That sure is something."

And after we finally get out of the Underground Tunnel, they finally reach Route 6. But just then, Insey, Serena, Yellow, and I sense a hole in the road and we decide to stop, but Misty and Brock are confused.

"Um, why did you-" But before Misty can ask why they stop, it is too late as they fall into the pit.

"Oh, not another hole..." Misty mutters. "Yeah! I landed on my head!" Brock says.

"Guys! Are you okay?" Yellow asks.

"Why is there a hole on the road?" Insey says, "Do you think it's Team Rocket again?"

"I don't think so..." I say as we notice the five Squirtle with glasses laughing in front of us.

"What's so funny? They could've been hurt!" Serena demands.

I have Nidoking help Misty and Brock out of the hole, and Insey says, "That's the final starter in Kanto that you don't have just yet."

"Yeah, and with my very own Squirtle, Gary will eventually shut up about how strong his own Squirtle is." I say as I plan to have either Pikachu or Meowsie battle the Squirtle.

"Both of you use Thunderbolt!" I command, and the two Pokemon manage to shock two of the Squirtle. The one that seems to be the leader seems to be sweating a little after seeing my two Pokemon.

Just then, we heard the sound of the sirens, and Officer Jenny has come. The Squirtle quickly grab the two fallen Squirtle and run away.

"That was sure weird..." Yellow says.

"Are you guys all right? Are you sure you're not hurt?" Officer Jenny asks us, and I say, "We're fine, what's the deal with those Squirtle?"

After getting to the Police Station, she says, "That Pokemon gang called themselves the Squirtle Squad."

"Squirtle Squad?" Insey asks.

"I've never heard of the Pokemon Gang." Misty adds.

"They are Squirtles who are deserted by their Pokemon trainers. They don't have a trainer so they just ran wild and play tricks for the whole town." Officer Jenny explains.

"It's really kinda sad because if they have somebody to care about them, they weren't turned out to be as bad as they are... It's a real shame..." I shake my head. "I think we should better talk to them."

Then we bid farewell to Officer Jenny and search for the Squirtle Squad, and just when we find them playing in the river, one of the Squirtle notice us and attack us with Water Gun.

"What's the big idea!" Meowsie is not happy that her fur is soaked as she goes for Payday, but the coins are scattered around us and making us unable to walk.

"Meowsie! That's enough! Stop wasting our money!" I say.

Meowsie stops as I try to step forward. "I've enough of your antics! Pikachu! Quick Attack!"

But when Pikachu is about to attack, the five of them gang on the Pikachu and slam him into the water, then it is hurt by a Goldeen's horn.

"Pikachu!" Just before we can try to grab the Pikachu, the Squirtle use ropes to tie us up.

"What the-" Then they tie all of us up. Then we also hear Meowth's voice.

"You!" Insey says.

"You're not going to squirt out of this time." Meowth laughs. Then we wonder if Team Rocket is working with the Squirtle Squad right now.

When we're taken to the cave, Meowth tries to appeal to Meowsie again, but Meowsie just bites his tail while turning away.

I try to reason with them. "That Meowth is with Team Rocket. He is working with an organization that wanted world domination. They are tricking you into doing their dirty work!"

"Really?" Before the Squirtle can continue, Meowth tries to use Fury Swipes on me, but fortunately, I use the Iron Plate on me to make sure that the Fury Swipes doesn't really affect me.

"Who would you rather believe? A human or this fellow Pokemon?" Meowth demands, and I roll my eyes, technically I'm also a Pokemon as well...

Serena looks at the Pikachu in the cage and says, "Pikachu is in bad shape. We've got to do something."

"Yeah, if only we have some potions with me, we ran out of them while training with Nidoking and Nidoqueen..." Insey says.

"We can buy them in a nearby town." Brock says.

Yellow tries to reason with the Squirtle, "Squirtle Squad, you have to help us, Pikachu is injured and we really need to help him recover."

With Meowsie distracting Meowth, he doesn't hear what we're saying. Squirtle says, "Why should we believe you? We're not falling into your tricks."

"We are not going to run away." I decide to reason. "You already have Pikachu there, and don't you see it is injured? What if you are the ones being injured and there's no medicine for you?"

The Squirtle leader looks at the Pikachu and says, "Fine, if you're not back here by noon tomorrow, then this girl is going to have it."

I gulp as the two Squirtle free me and Yellow, while they are threatening me by doing something to Serena. I feel rage in my body, but I decide to calm down and I say, "We promise."

Then both Yellow and I run off to the nearby town. And Meowth was shocked to see the Squirtle Squad freeing the two of us and he wants some answers, but I just hope that Meowsie can continue to distract Meowth.

We rush to the town and Yellow accidentally falls to the ground. "Yellow! Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." I pull Yellow back up, and she blushes a little. "Just a scratch won't hurt me. We need to keep going."

We find an almost broken bridge and we decide to move slowly and trying not to fall off, and eventually arrive at the town. "There's the shop!" Yellow says.

But just before we are about to open the door, we hear familiar voices and we decide to rush to the window. Team Rockets Jessie and James are threatening the people with guns. They seem to want something to get rid of the Squirtle Squad.

"Ash? What are we going to do?" Yellow asks with worry.

"We've better warn the Squirtle Squad." Ash says.

We hide in the plain spot as Team Rocket gets away with the balloon, and just when we walk inside, the people are aiming guns at me. I groan a little and say, "What do you think you're doing?"

Fortunately for us, Officer Jenny comes and helps us, then with her help, we take on Officer Jenny's motorcycle and head straight to where Serena and the others are. But we are shocked that the bridge that we passed through was broken and we have to find another way.

In the end, we finally get to the secret entrance to the cave, and once we finally arrive, and we find that the Squirtle Squad has already free Serena and the others. I think Serena manages to talk them through.

"Where's the Super Potion for Pikachu?" Misty asks.

"It's right here." Yellow says while taking out the Potion and healing Pikachu.

"Other than Pikachu, we have bigger problems here." I say. "Team Rocket was preparing flash bombs to attack."

"What do you mean?" Before Serena can ask, we already hear the large sound. A flash bomb explosion signified the arrival of Team Rocket, complete with their motto.

"When will you guys leave us alone?" Ash groans.

"Until we grab that Pokemon of yours!" They throw more flash bombs, and Meowth also nabs Pikachu and Meowsie.

"Oh no! They got Pikachu and Meowsie!" Serena says.

They throw more bombs at us, and we decide to run for cover, but the Squirtle Leader is on his shell and couldn't move.

"Squirtle!" I yell as I rush towards the Pokemon, shielding him from the blast. "Squirtle! Are you okay?"

"I'm fine! Charmander! Charla! I need your help!" I send out the two Fire Lizard Pokemon and they use Flamethrower to destroy the approaching bombs, and the Squirtle is so touched that he decides to help us.

"Thanks, Squirtle. Now use Water Gun Attack! Charmander! Charla! Flamethrower attack!"

The three of them blast the attacks on the balloon, and causing Meowth to drop both Meowsie and Pikachu.

"Pikachu! Meowsie!" I reach and grab the two Pokemon, and Team Rocket is blasting off again. But their bombs caused a nearby forest fire.

"Oh no! The forest!" Yellow yells as they approach us.

"If it keeps burning, the whole town could be in danger!" Officer Jenny arrives and tells us. I say, "Squirtle Squad, I need you to help us stop the fire. Use any Water moves you have there."

Then the five of them use their Water Gun to stop the fire, after the fire is out, we thank the Squirtle Squad, and we also notice that both of our Charmander are evolving.

Charmeleon: The Flame Pokemon: Fire Type. Evolve from Charmander at LV:16. When it swings its burning tail, it elevates the temperature to unbearably high levels.

"Charla! Charmeleon! You evolve!" I try to hug the two Pokemon, but Charmeleon suddenly blasts me with the Flamethrower, much to our surprise.

"I guess your Flamethrower is getting stronger..." I say before passing out.

Back in the town, Officer Jenny decides to gift the Squirtle Squad with a certificate and the title of local firefighters. And after we leave the town, we notice the Leader Squirtle is following us.

"Squirtle? Does that mean you want to come with us?" I ask, and the Squirtle takes off his glasses and nods.

Squirtle: The Tiny Turtle Pokemon: Water Type. After birth, its back swells and hardens into a shell. Powerfully sprays foam from its mouth.

"Welcome to the team, Squirtle!" I say while hugging the Squirtle before we continue to head to Vermilion City.

Here is a new chapter, and I decide to let Charmander evolve this early. However, there is a slight problem with the male Charmander and I think you'll find out in the next chapter.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Ivysaur, Charmeleon x2, Squirtle, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Rattata, Spearow, Ekans, Pikachu, Sandshrew, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Wigglytuff, Zubat, Oddish, Paras, Meowth, Alakazam, Bellsprout, Geodude, Magikarp (S)

Insey's Pokemon:

Ivysaur, Beedrill, Pidgey, Spearow, Zubat, Oddish, Paras, Bellsprout

Misty's Pokemon:

Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie

Yellow's Pokemon:

Rattata, Pikachu, Geodude

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

169K 6.1K 200
Based upon the Journey's anime, with an older cast of Ash, Goh, Chloe including Isaiah, an OC with a lot of social problems and isn't fond of people...
3.7K 24 4
How to be a Pokemon-Harem Master "Alright then, I think we should make it really special, and not like the honeymoon where we all had at him, at the...
6.6K 313 59
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 7 of the series: Kalos
832 25 14
Ash Ketchum is continuing his journey to become a Pokemon Master with his eight-year-old sister Hayley, by his side. Follow Ash, Hayley, their Pokemo...