1.Ash's Story (Part 1: Kanto)

By HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 1 of th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Final)

Chapter 11

427 10 4
By HungjuiChiu

We are now wandering through Route 25, and Insey captured her own Oddish and Bellsprout, she's also delighted to have two new Grass Types to the team.

Misty says, "Hey, Ash, Serena, I wonder why a lot of Pokemon really like you? Since you don't need to battle some of them and they are willing to join your team."

"Well, bonding with Pokemon not exactly needs to battle. But we can also battle capture some Pokemon as well." Serena says.

"Yeah, although there aren't any new Pokemon in Route 25. So I guess the only place for us to go is the Sea Cottage." I say.

When we enter the house, we find a lot of machines and also books around the area. But we haven't seen where Bill is.

"Ash! Look!" Pikachu's voice causes us to turn around, and we find a Nidorino walking toward us. And then it stands up, which shocks us.

"Hiya! I'm a Pokémon... ...No- I mean... I'm Bill! Call me Bill! I'm a true-blue Pokémaniac!" The Nidorino yells.

"Really? You're Bill?" Yellow asks.

"Hey! What's with that skeptical look? I'm not joshing you, guys. I screwed up an experiment and got combined with a Pokémon! So, how about it? Help me out there!" Bill yells.

"Okay, how do we help?" Serena asks.

"I'm gonna climb inside the teleporter, so you run the Cell Separation System for me! You can do it from that PC over there!"

"Got it." I say as I rush towards the PC. Bill asks, "You're gonna do it for me, right? Don't leave me hanging! I'm counting on you, pal!"

When I press some buttons, the Nidorino just runs into the teleporter. "Don't mess this up, OK?"

"I won't. You can trust me." I say as I manage to press the start button. Then we see the machine glowing. Just then, the machine creates a lot of smoke, causing all of us to cough, I turn right to find a Nidorino running away.

After the smoke clears, a man appears and waves his hands to us. "Yee-haw! Thanks, bud! I owe you one! So, did you come to see my Pokémon collection?"

"Well, not really. But it will be cool if we see some." Insey says. "We're here because we heard from our mother that you have the tickets to S.S Anne."

"Oh, well, I've got to thank you after all..." Bill then takes out 6 tickets for all of us. He adds, "That cruise ship S. is in Vermilion City. I hear there are lots of Trainers on board, too. They invited me to their party, but I can't stand fancy do's. Go and have a good time."

"Thanks a lot, Bill." I say. "But by the way, why did you create such a machine in the first place?"

"Getting inside the Pokemon's body helps me get inside his head, there are many kinds of Pokemon, and I want to understand how they live. Of course, I can just put on a costume, but there is something not right about it."

"I can tell." Serena says.

"You're lucky to become Pokemon trainers. Your goal is to catch all of the different kinds of Pokemon, but there are a number of 1010 Pokemon and that also doesn't include the forms. Some of the Pokemon only appear in rumors, so we need to keep searching."

"Wow..." Yellow says.

"And if you don't know, there is something that has been rumored... a Legendary Pokemon disguising itself as a human and becoming a trainer, and I always wanted to meet one."

Ash, Serena, and Insey are sweating and Misty asks, "If legendary can disguise as humans, how do we differentiate them?"

"That is what I am researching, since if it is a high-level legendary, the only to do it is to let it trust you, when the time comes, it will tell you." Bill replies. "I also heard that some trainers who are traveling in Kanto are Legendary Pokemon, and Arceus indeed."

Brock says, "Wait, you mean the Arceus? The God of our universe? As a Human and traveling? Why?"

Yellow says, "Could it be he wants to learn like us do? But will anyone believe it?"

"I believe it." Bill says, "Since it will be an amazing discovery."

Ash says, "Maybe we can meet the trainers in the league since you said that Arceus is traveling through Kanto."

"That is a great idea, Ash." Bill says.

Bill also reveals that he heard a strange noise coming across the ocean from the Pokémon one night, but that it was the last time he ever heard it. As Bill is reminiscing, the same sound is suddenly heard, and a giant Dragonite appears, rising from the ocean.

They all rush to the Cerulean Cape, and the Dragonite is approaching them. Team Rocket spots it and initially admires its beautifully haunting sound. Then, they begin launching a barrage of missiles to try to catch it. This angers Dragonite, and it smashes the top of the lighthouse and sends Team Rocket flying with its tail. Bill calls out for it, but to no avail, and the Pokémon simply walks away.

In the morning, Bill seems to be at peace despite failing to learn more about the Pokémon and is grateful that he got to see it at all. Then we decide to bid farewell so we can head to Vermilion City.

Back in Cerulean City, we find a Team Rocket Grunt breaking into the house, after our detective skills, we manage to find the Rocket grunt and arrest him. Then we head south to Route 5. A placid sloping road connecting to the Underground Path.

On the Route, we find an abandoned Meowth in the Day Care Center. Brock asks, "What happened to the Meowth?"

"Oh, this Meowth is named Meowzie, and she was abandoned by her trainer." The Old lady from the Day Care says. When we found her, she was bruised because a local Persian gang attacked her."

"Poor thing..." Misty frowns. "So it doesn't have a trainer?"

The old lady shakes her head, and then she asks, "If you don't mind, do you think you can take care of this little Meowsie?"

"Of course, we can." Ash says, but Meowsie is still a little cautious about them, it is thanks to Pikachu that she wants to come.

Meowth: The Scratch Cat Pokemon. Normal Type. Adores circular objects. Wanders the streets on a nightly basis to look for dropped loose change.

Meowsie doesn't want to stay in the Pokeball like Pikachu, so I decided to respect her decision. And since Meowsie likes styling, so Serena has been helping her a lot with that.

And just as we are training the Pokemon, both Insey and my Bulbasaur's bulbs are glowing.

"Looks like you are going to evolve, Bulbasaur." Insey says, and Bulbasaur nods in excitement. But my Bulbasaur is a little nervous.

That night, we see a bunch of Bulbasaurs going past the center, they ask both Bulbasaur to come to join them for the evolving festival, to which the two of them agree and follow them. We follow the pollen and go into the secret garden to watch Bulbasaur, but they thought of us as intruders. Thanks to the leader Venusaur, who notices that Insey and I are Arceus and we are the owners of the Bulbasaurs, and he only let me, Serena, and Insey pass, much to Misty's disappointment. One by one, the Bulbasaurs evolve into Ivysaurs, and Insey also hugs her new Ivysaur. Both Serena and I notice the Bulbasaur having a frown face.

"What's the matter, Bulbasaur?" Serena asks the Bulbasaur.

"I am a little nervous." Bulbasaur replies. "What if I evolved and changed? I am scared."

Then all the Ivysaurs comfort them, telling him to take it easy. Team Rocket arrives and tries to suck Ivysaurs into the bag, we're angry, so we decide to battle him, and during the battle, I not only call out Bulbasaur to attack, I say, "Meowsie, I need your help too."

When I said the name, Team Rocket's Meowth is surprised. "It can't be... Meowsie! What are you doing here?"

"You know this Meowth, Meowsie?" I ask, and she says, "He's a freak who tried to learn the human language, thinking that it will win me over."

Serena says, "Really, so that's why Meowth can learn human language?"

"Why... why are you with the twerp?" Meowth asks.

Ash says, "We found him abandoned by her former trainer, so we took her in. Meowsie, I need you to help us save the Ivysaur."

Meowth nods as she charges at the bag, using Fury Swipes to break them open, and at the same time, Bulbasaur, who finally evolves into Ivysaur, uses Solar Beam on the balloon, sending Team Rocket flying.

"Why... Meowsie..." Team Rocket's Meowth is heartbroken after seeing how his love ruined his plan, and then there was the famous Team Rocket Blasting off again motto.

Venusaur says, "Young Ivysaur, you did a good job of saving them." He turns to his Ivysaurs, Ivysaur blushes at the compliment, and the other Ivysaur cheer for him as well. In the end, we bid all of them farewell and leave.

Ivysaur: The Seed Pokemon. Grass and Poison Type. Evolve from Bulbasaur at LV:16. When the bulb on its back grows large, it appears to lose the ability to stand on its hind legs.

"So both of your Bulbasaur evolve." Misty says after seeing the two Ivysaur.

"Yeah. And it seems that Meowsie has a history with Team Rocket's Meowth..." I say.

Meowsie reveals that she met Meowth when he was still a street cat, and she didn't like him, so she told him that a street cat couldn't win her over. At that time, her life was filled with diamonds and jewels, and she had everything that she wanted.

The next time they met, Meowth told her that he learned how to talk from an Academy nearby, and he tried to sing a human song for her, but she still didn't like him. So she called him a freak, worse than a street Meowth.

"I tried to reject him all the time, and he still didn't want to give up." Meowsie sighs.

"I see. I can't say something about that. It would be annoying if someone that you rejected kept coming towards you." Serena says.

"But you used to have a luxury life, we might not be able to give you anything like your old trainer did, is it fine for you?" I ask.

"Don't worry. After she abandoned me, I learned the hard way. Even if you're as rich as her, I wouldn't expect too much from you since you saved my life." Meowsie says.

"I'm glad to hear it." Then before we continue moving, Misty asks, "So we're still going to Vermilion City? Why don't we stop at Saffron City for the Gym badge first?"

Serena says, "We could, but Saffron City's Gym is the second hardest gym in the world, and we still have the S.S. Anne tickets that we need to use as well."

"Indeed." I say. "And we can take the shortcut by going to the Underground."

Then we rush towards the Underground Tunnel so we can get to Route 6.

Here is a new chapter, and as I mentioned, I will use the order of the Pokemon that can be encountered instead of using the anime order. I hope you like this chapter and the next one is the Squirtle Squad.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Ivysaur, Charmander x2, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Rattata, Spearow, Ekans, Pikachu, Sandshrew, Nidoran (F), Nidoran (M), Clefable, Wigglytuff, Zubat, Oddish, Paras, Meowth, Alakazam, Bellsprout, Geodude, Magikarp (S)

Insey's Pokemon:

Ivysaur, Beedrill, Pidgey, Spearow, Zubat, Oddish, Paras, Bellsprout

Misty's Pokemon:

Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie

Yellow's Pokemon:

Rattata, Pikachu, Geodude

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 58 13
The prologue of Ash's Story, telling how he meets his friends and the past before starting his journey.
2.3K 69 19
Ash Ketchum, a 10-year-old from the town of Pallet embarks on his Pokémon journey. His goal: Become a Pokémon Master. However, things are a little mo...
5.3K 274 49
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 6 of the series: Unova
169K 6.1K 200
Based upon the Journey's anime, with an older cast of Ash, Goh, Chloe including Isaiah, an OC with a lot of social problems and isn't fond of people...