𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐞�...

Від MultiFandomizedHuman

Life isn't all that great when your sister is wrongly chosen at the Girl-Who-Lived . What if the fates pity... Більше

The Night
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
-IMPORTANT -
imp shit

Chapter 19

1.3K 41 15
Від MultiFandomizedHuman

Dumbledore had hired an auror who was the worst . He was extremely biased and was the biggest Dumb-ass-door follower.  Like he'd keep complimenting the guy , again and again .

“ What are we to do , Black is innocent and Pettigrew is not an option ” said Dumbledore , frustrated .

“ What if we take the year off and try to reel him in and next year we put him in the triwizard torunament ”

“ If it gets passed in Wizengmot ”

“ What do you mean by that Arthur !”

“ Sorry Molly , it's just , the place is so uh prejudiced y'know , like they're very prejudiced ”

Molly nodded and Dumbledore looked intrigued , “ Nice Idea M'Boy , I suppose it can be done ”

The group nodded and then went back to their usual things. 

“ Hey Drake ” called out Hadrian

“ Yea ?”

“ We have Auror Octavian's class now ”

“ Dam it !”

“ i know right , curse the fates ” exclaimed Blaise

“ Dam Right ” said Theo

“ He's the worst honestly , he should just jump into the Black Lake or from the astronomy Tower ” said Pansy

“ Amen To that ” chorused the others

The group walked to Auror Octavian's class and the man stood there .

“ Today class , we shall be learning about how the great Albus Dumbledore defeated Grindelwald ” he announced

“ Uhm Proffessor, this is a Defense against the dark arts class , how would learning that help ?” asked Daphne

“ Ah a good Question Ms Greengrass , i do not supposed you doubt my teaching , after all i am very experienced in the field ”

The Slytherins glared at the man and the cultured Gryffindor- Neville glared , secretly .

“ No sir i do not doubt you. Please do return to your very important lesson  ” she said

The guy narrowrd his eyes and tried using his very tiny non-existent brain to detect sarcasm in her words. 

“ Fine , carrying on ”

By the end of the lesson , every cultured person there , wanted to officially kill their D.A.D.A Proffessor.

Ginny batted her eyelashes at the boy-who-lived and gave the most cringiest smile ever .

“ Harry !” she exclaimed as she flung herself onto the boy who felt more like a wall than a boy .

She looked up to see , she was infact in front of a wall.  “ what ” she muttered numbly as she looked around

What the actual Hades had happened

“ I love shadowing ” exclaimed Hadrian as he walked inside his dorm , much to the amusement of Draco Malfoy , Theodore Nott and Blaise Zambini .

“ What happened ?”

He explained how Weaslette flung herself at him and how he had shadowed her to a wall.

The other occupants , grinned at him
“ Perfection ”

Over the next few days , Ginny tried to get closer to Hadrian and  Hermione would give Hadrian knowing looks . Like what the actual hell.

≈ The brat will hopefully fall for Ginny and then we'll be rich ≈

Hadrian froze as he heard the voice . He scurried out of the hall and to the  abandoned part of the Astronomy tower and his pupils turned black .

A death rune appeared on his arm and  his skin turned ghastly pale .

“ What happened ” he said looking confused

A deity appeared in front of Hadrian
“ Ah Hadrian Peverell , it seems that you are worthy to recieve the title after all ”

“ Death !? ”

“ Yes Hadrian , though call me Thanatos or Than , you are a Peverell , any person who is worthy enough to attain the title of Master of Death will go through this ”

“ Ok so Than , why was I able to hear a person's thought ”

The deity explained about How Hadrian was the to-be Master of Death. Apparently at age 16,  he would become the official master of Death but till then he was having limited powers .

Thanatos also thought him about how he could control some of his powers and Hadrian was a pretty quick learner .

Said boy ran back to the dorms and under a secrecy spell , confessed evrything . The group took a walk by the Black Lake and encountered Luna and Neville who grinned at the group and joined them .

Luna smiled at Hadrian
“ Hadrian , I suppose only 3 more years ”

“ Unfortenly Little Moon ”

“ What are you guys talking about anyways ” said Neville and Hadrian repeated everything for him

“ Did you tell your godfathers ?” asked Neville and Hadrian face palmed and sprinted off , “ Thanks Nev, love for life ”

He ran to the owlry and wrote a hugee letter explaining everything for Remus and Tom and a short letter for a Sirius Black who had an extremely short attention span .

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.3M 60.2K 67
Lord Voldemort stared at the cradle where there was not one, but two children where he had only been expecting one. He leaned forward, eyes narrowed...
1.3K 48 46
Haunted by her second year and now with a murderer on the loose, Gwenevere Everill finds herself facing more battles that she does not think she can...
579K 12.9K 15
Lily and James Potter had two boys "born as the seventh month dies". The oldest was Evan James Charlus Potter. And the youngest was Hadrian Sirius Or...
128K 3K 49
It day began as any other, everyone in the great hall when a group appeared. They were watching movies; people from the past, present and future come...