1.Ash's Story (Part 1: Kanto)

By HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 1 of th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Final)

Chapter 9

419 10 3
By HungjuiChiu

In Route 24, Ash and his friends arrive at the unsanctioned gym with 98 wins and 0 losses. Insey wanted to challenge it with Paras, but she lost against the leader AJ. They also know that AJ's harsh training with his Pokemon. But Team Rocket tries to steal his Sandslash, and thanks to Ash and the others, they are blasting off again. Then AJ and Ash made a promise to face in the league.

Then they discover a bunch of prep-school kids bullying a classmate named Joe. They're all students at Pokémon Technical Institute, which offers classes that allow trainers to enter the Pokémon League without getting badges. They soon meet the leader of the school, a conceited girl named Giselle. Serena challenges her to a battle using Pikachu against her Cubone, and she won, in the end, to prove all of them wrong.

"Great... we're lost again." Misty mutters as they are now wandering inside a forest.

"Don't worry, I think this way will lead us back to the path." Serena says.

"That's what you said an hour ago." Misty mutters. "I'm tired. I told you that we should have taken the main road, and you just have to take a shortcut!"

"Hey, it was you who said to go this way." Insey says.

"Ha! If I was leading, we wouldn't get lost like this!" Misty retorts back.

"Chill guys!" Ash says. "We don't need another argument. We're only going this way because you want to get to the S.S Anne and we have to find a guy named Bill for the tickets. So before we get to the cottage, let's stop fighting okay?"

The two girls say nothing, but as they take a rest, they see Oddish drinking water.

"I'll catch it!" Serena says, but Misty says, "Hold on!"

"Now what?" Serena asks.

"Since it is nearby the water and water is my specialty, I get the first shot at it."

"That's not a Water Type Pokemon, you know." Serena mutters, "But fine, I doubt you will be able to capture it safely."

Misty sends Starmie to use Water Gun and then Tackle to knock it out.

Ash then and Insey notice a Pokemon hiding in the bushes. Ash asks, "What is that?" Insey replies, "No idea."

"Go! Pokeball!" Misty tries to throw the Pokeball, but it Is deflected by the shadow from the bushes, which turns out to be a Bulbasaur.

"I can't believe it... a Bulbasaur in the wild?" Yellow asks in surprise.

"Go away! Humans!" He threatens while he stands in front of Oddish. Ash tries to negotiate as he says, "Wait, Bulbasaur! We didn't mean to hurt it." Pikachu is trying to say the same thing. Only to have Bulbasaur quickly fire an Energy Ball and run off with Oddish.

"It ran off." Misty says in a depressed tone.

"I think that Bulbasaur has something terrible happened to him, or else he wouldn't be overprotective," Ash says to Serena, Yellow, and Insey.

"Should we investigate?" Serena asks.

"I think there is no reason not to." Insey says.

When the six of them arrive at the rope bridge, Ash quickly stops them and says, "Wait."

"What's the matter?" Yellow asks.

"Pidgey, use Gust!" After throwing the Pokeball, Pidgey appears and uses the attack, and the bridge was ripped apart.

"Judging by the bridge, it was a trap made to stop someone from getting over to the other side." Ash says.

He takes out a rope and throws it over to the other side. Ash moves alone to the other side and then fixes the bridge.

"Okay, you can pass." Ash says.

Yellow, Brock, and Misty are shocked at Ash's amazing tactics, when crossing the bridge, Brock asks Serena, "How did he do that?"

"Training, we met harsher conditions before." Serena sighs.

"You never know what is going to happen on a journey, and we always are prepared." Insey says.

Then they move forward, this time Serena is the one who stops them.

"Now what?" Misty asks in annoyance. Serena asks Pidgey to do the same thing, and they see a lot of holes in the ground.

"I knew it. This is really someone's doing." Ash says.

"How do you know there is a trap?" Brock asks.

"Training." Insey doesn't say more.

Then they walk along, they see a rope, Ash then steps forward and is caught in a net, but thanks to Serena and Pikachu, he is freed.

"You manage to get through the traps?" They turn to see a Bellsprout in front of them. "Then I'll be the one to stop you."

"Hold on, we don't mean any harm!" Ash tries to say again, and fortunately, a girl comes and asks, "What is going on here?"

Brock starts to flirt with her, only to be pulled away by Misty. The girl introduces herself as Melanie, she takes them to a hidden village, and there are a lot of Pokemon who are having a meal right now.

"Wow, are all those Pokemon belong to you?" Yellow asks.

"Oh no, this is a place where abandoned or injured Pokemon can come to rest and relax. I take care of them until they are better, and then they can leave whenever they want." Melanie replies. "I collect plants to use as medicine so that I can treat them."

Misty then asks, "But what about the traps?"

"I'm sorry that I set those traps, I just wanted to capture the Pokemon trainers before they reach the village. There are so many injured Pokemon here, and I have to protect them."

Ash says, "But I don't think this is the good way to keep those trainers away. I mean, only stupid robbers will fall into traps like those..."

"But you did fall into one of them." Misty says.

"It doesn't matter, and that net is destroyed thanks to Pikachu's Iron Tail." Ash yells back at Misty. "If anything, maybe you should contact the Pokemon Rangers and ask them to set up a preservation area here."

"You can do that?" Misty asks.

"Of course, our father is good friends with some rangers." Insey says. "I'll do the calling."

Then Misty sees the same Oddish she was about to capture, and she says, "Sorry about what happened in the forest. You must have been scared. Melonie told me that your old trainer got rid of you because he thought that you were too weak. You know, some trainers can be an incentive, but not all of us are like that."

Just then, the same Bulbasaur, along with the Bellsprout, tries to attack Misty, afraid that Misty is trying to do that again. They use Tackle and Misty falls to the ground.

"Hey! It's rude to tackle people like that!" Misty yells.

"Hey, there is another Pokemon... a Bellsprout!" Insey says. "We already told you that we mean no harm, what the hell is your problem?"

"Please wait! Bulbasaur and Bellsprout were only just trying to protect us! They volunteered to protect the whole village."

"He even has an assistant?" Insey is surprised.

"The Bellsprout was abandoned for helping the Bulbasaur. So they are friends." Melanie replies.

Ash and Serena approach Bulbasaur and Bellsprout, who is glaring at them and preparing for an attack.

"Bulbasaur, Bellsprout, listen to us. We will not hurt the Pokemon." Ash says.

"Why should I believe you? You humans are the same." Bulbasaur says.

"Hurt us, abandoned us, and treat us like some slaves." Bellsprout says.

"Ash and Serena won't ever do something like that!" Pikachu says. "Besides, Ash is not even human, to begin with!"

"What?" The two are surprised at Pikachu's reveal.

"Ash is an Arceus in training, and he shows us all with love!" Pidgey says. "And Serena is an Aura user, she understands the feelings of Pokemon as well!"

Just then, they sense something and they find a giant balloon approaching, and it lands in front of them and reveals the Team Rocket trio on top of the balloon.

"Here we go again..." Insey mutters.

They use a massive vacuum to suck the Pokemon, and some of the Pokemon are trying to stay hold onto the ground.

"They never ran out of ideas, do they?" Yellow asks while trying to hold a Staryu.

"Quick! Everyone! Go into the cabin now!" Brock yells while opening the door, and a lot of Pokemon are rushing in.

Just then, Oddish and Bellsprout are going to be blown away, but Bulbasaur manages to grab Oddish, while Pidgey grabs the Bellsprout.

"Pidgey! Bulbasaur!" Ash yells as they try to help them out. And just then, Pidgey starts to glow as it becomes a Pidgeotto.

"Pidgeotto!" Ash cheers and Pidgeotto uses Quick Attack to bring Bellsprout, while pushing Ash and Bulbasaur into the building.

"Awesome, Pidgeotto. You evolved!" Serena says.

Pidgeotto: The Bird Pokemon: Normal and Flying Type. Evolve from Pidgey at LV:18. Very protective of its sprawling territorial area, this Pokémon will fiercely peck at any intruder.

"Those twerps are always ruining our plans." Jessie says.

"Not this time, they manage to gather all of them in one place." James says.

"Our super vacuum will suck them up!" Meowth says.

Bulbasaur suddenly jumps out of the house and uses Vine Whip to knock the vacuums. Ash says, "Pidgeotto, let's use Gust attack!"

But instead of Gust, Pidgeotto tries out a new move, and it creates a giant twister that causes the trio and the machine to be spinning around before blasting off again.

"That's the Dragon Type move Twister!" Yellow gasps.

"We are blasting off again." The trio screams once more.

Not long after, the rangers come and set up the field, making the Pokemon no need to worry.

Bulbasaur, Oddish, and Bellsprout approach Ash and Serena. "Is it true that you are Pokemon?"

Ash uses telepathy to say to Bulbasaur. "Yes, I am a Pokemon. I become a trainer so that I can travel and meet Pokemon."

Melanie asked, "Ash, Serena, thank you for everything, how about you take Bulbasaur and Bellsprout with you?"

"Huh, but why?" Serena asks.

"The village is too small for his bulb to grow. I think you will be a good trainer for him." Melanie says, "Besides, we have Rangers helping out the area, I guess there is no reason to worry about their safety this time. And besides, this place isn't going to be the forever stay to the Pokemon here, seeing them leaving this place means that my job is done."

"I see..." Ash kneels down and asks, "Well, Bulbasaur, do you want to come with me?"

Bulbasaur says, "Sure. I can have a Pokemon as my trainer."

Oddish then jumps onto Serena and says, "If Bulbasaur wants to go, then we will go too."

Lillie says, "Wait, you are coming with us as well?" Then they nod. Ash and Lillie then capture the three Pokemon. They aren't forgetting to scan them.

Bulbasaur: The Seed Pokemon: Grass and Poison Type. It can go for days without eating a single morsel. In the bulb on its back, it stores energy.

Oddish: The Weed Pokemon: Grass and Poison Type. It may be mistaken for a clump of weeds. If you try to yank it out of the ground, it shrieks horribly.

Bellsprout: The Flower Pokemon: Grass and Poison Type. Prefers hot and humid places. It ensnares tiny bugs with its vines and devours them.

Misty says, "So the Oddish chooses Ash and Serena? I wanted to capture it!"

Insey says, "At least they will have better trainers this time, I can't wait to find my own Oddish and Bellsprout." Then they said goodbye to Melanie and left the hidden village.

Here is a new chapter, and you can see that Ash and Serena not only have a Bulbasaur but also Oddish and Bellsprout. I hope you like this chapter and the next chapter will be Charmander.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Bulbasaur, Charmander, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Rattata, Spearow, Ekans, Pikachu, Sandshrew, Nidoran (F), Nidoran (M), Clefable, Wigglytuff, Zubat, Oddish, Paras, Bellsprout, Geodude, Magikarp (S)

Insey's Pokemon:

Bulbasaur, Beedrill, Pidgey, Spearow, Zubat, Paras

Misty's Pokemon:

Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie

Yellow's Pokemon:

Rattata, Pikachu, Geodude

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1.7K 57
Ash Ketchum and Serena Yvonne travel through the Kanto region, as they aim to find, and achieve their dreams, with their pokemon and friends along th...
3.2K 84 9
We all know Ash Ketchum and his crazy adventures in becoming a Pokémon Master, but what if things went differently for him. After all, in order for o...
834 25 14
Ash Ketchum is continuing his journey to become a Pokemon Master with his eight-year-old sister Hayley, by his side. Follow Ash, Hayley, their Pokemo...
7.2K 207 55
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 3 of the series: Hoenn.