1.Ash's Story (Part 1: Kanto)

By HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 1 of th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Final)

Chapter 6

494 10 4
By HungjuiChiu

Now our group is at Route 3, and on the road, we find a sad Jigglypuff. "It's a Jigglypuff! It's so cute!" Serena says.

"But something is not right." I say after seeing the Jigglypuff showing her frown face. "Hey, are you alright?"

The Jigglypuff notices me and she tries to talk, but no voice comes out of his mouth and she starts to cry in tears. Brock says, "It seems that this Jigglypuff loses her voice."

"That is awful... most of Jigglypuff's moves are based on voices and sounds..." Misty says.

"There should be a Pokemon Center at Route 4, we should hurry up and get there." Insey says.

Then we all hurry up and get to the Pokemon Center, and Nurse Joy is treating the Jigglypuff. Yellow asks, "I wonder if the Jigglypuff is going to be okay..."

"She'll be fine." I say. "Nurse Joy can heal Jigglypuff."

While we were waiting, we notice a salesman with a lot of fish tanks that contains the Pokemon known as Magikarp. "Hello there, sweetie pie! Have I got a deal just for you! I'll let you have a secret Pokémon – a Magikarp – for just 500 dollars! So, you'll buy it, am I right?"

Serena stares at me and asks, "Should we buy the Magikarp?"

I stare at the Magikarps behind the salesman and say, "It's just 500 dollars, I think it is a fair deal."

"Are you sure about this, Ash?" Misty asks, "Magikarp is a Pokemon that only learns the move Splash."

"If you raise it well, you can have it learn other moves like Hydro Pump, Tackle, and Flail." I say. "However, I'll give you three times the money, will you give me the Shiny Magikarp?"

Everyone stares at me in shock, and the salesman says, "Yes, we do have a Shiny one..."

"1500 dollars are here, just give me one." I say, and with my menacing glare, he decides to give us the Shiny Magikarp.

Magikarp: The Fish Pokemon: Water Type. In the distant past, it was somewhat stronger than the horribly weak descendants that exist today.

After purchasing the Magikarp, the Salesman quickly flee, much to their confusion. Yellow asks, "Why did he run away so fast like that?"

"Maybe because he's a cheater." I say. "He probably tries to paint the Magikarp gold and cheat others as they're shiny."

"Does that mean our Magikarp is not shiny this whole time?" Serena asks with a frown, and I say, "No, our Magikarp is as real as it is. Just give him a menacing glare and he'll show his colors."

After a while, Nurse Joy manages to bring Jigglypuff out and says, "The Jigglypuff is healed."

"That's great." I say. "So Jigglypuff, can you talk?"

"I- I can now!" The Jigglypuff is happy, and she tries to sing. Realizing that Sing is an attack that causes both people and Pokemon to fall asleep, Insey, Serena, and I quickly take out special earplugs that are as good as the ability Soundproof, but sadly, the others fall asleep in the Pokemon Center.

"Hey! Why did they all fall asleep?" Jigglypuff is now angry as she puffs like a balloon.

I say, "Calm down, Jigglypuff. You're singing a lullaby. Singing is a hobby, that's true, but it is also a Pokemon move that causes people and Pokemon to fall asleep."

Jigglypuff flinches and says, "Does that mean no matter how I sing, people will always fall asleep in the end? What should I do? I want them to hear my song until the end!"

Serena says, "How about trying different songs? I mean, if you're not singing a lullaby, then it will be fine. The Lullaby comes from your instincts. How about I teach you some of the good songs?"

The Jigglypuff is delighted, and we finally capture it in a Pokeball.

Jigglypuff: The Balloon Pokemon: Normal and Fairy Type. When its huge eyes light up, it sings a mysteriously soothing melody that lulls its enemies to sleep.

"So what are we going to do with the others?" Serena asks after seeing the Pokemon and people sleeping.

"We have to wait for them to wake up..." I sigh.

After waiting for the others to wake up, we are now going inside Mt. Moon. Misty asks, "Mt. Moon, doesn't that name sounds romantic?"

"People say that a huge meteor crashed into the mountain back in prehistoric times." Brock says.

"Is it really true?" Yellow asks.

"Well, they are actually one of the evolution stones, the Moon Stone." I say.

At the base, we encounter a man being attacked by a flock of Zubat. We have Charmander and Pikachu battle the Zubat. Insey and I also capture one of each in the end.

Zubat: The Bat Pokemon: Poison and Flying Type. Forms colonies in perpetually dark places. Uses ultrasonic waves to identify and approach targets.

The man introduces himself as Seymour, he is a scientist. He tells us that someone installs strong lights that are disturbing the wild Pokémon living throughout the caves, including Zubat, Paras, and Sandshrew. The attackers are after the Moon Stone, and it is a massive boulder, believed to be a million years old or more, hidden deep under Mt. Moon. Fragments of the Stone are said to increase a Pokémon's power.

While we're moving forward, we find a Clefairy bouncing past us, and he's carrying the Moon Stone. Insey says, "A Clefairy. Didn't Lillie want to have a Clefairy?"

"Yeah, but her mother forced her Clefairy to evolve into a Clefable, and Lillie's still upset about it." I say.

We follow the Clefairy until we hear a scream and find that Team Rocket is after the Pokemon.

"You three again?" I say with annoyance.

They decide to go with the motto again, Insey asks, "Don't you guys get tired after saying the same thing over and over?"

"You're just jealous." "Because we won't let you join us."

"And we're not interested in joining Team Rocket as well." Serena says, "You put the lights in the cave, don't you?"

"So what if we did? We want to get our hands on the Moon Stone." Meowth replies.

"We won't let you get away with it." Then we have the girls and Seymour follow the Clefairy while Brock and I are battling Jessie and James. They send out the Koffing and Ekans as usual, while Brock and I go for Zubat and Beedrill.

"You caught a Zubat as well?" I ask Brock, and he says, "Yeah, I capture it in the entrance."

James orders Koffing to generate Smog, and I have Beedrill use Agility to make is speedy. Brock has Zubat use Double Team, and the wind caused by the two attacks bring the Smog back to Team Rocket.

"Now's our chance!" Serena says as they manage to escape.

The four Pokémon exchange attacks, culminate in a Supersonic attack from Zubat and a Twineedle from Beedrill that send Jessie and James blasting off again.

"Wait a second... Meowth wasn't sent flying with them..." I gasp in horror.

(Serena's POV)

After we manage to escape while leaving the battle to Ash and Brock, we are now outside the mountain. But much to our surprise, Meowth is already there waiting for us.

"Now give me the Moon Stone!" Meowth tries to go with Fury Swipes, but Misty says, "Not so fast!"

And this time she sends out a Pokemon that we've never seen before. A Staryu.

"Staryu! Swift attack!" Meowth is being hit by the stars, and then Misty goes for Water Gun, and Meowth suddenly becomes a giant water balloon before blasting off again as usual.

"Hey!" Ash and Brock catch up to us, and he asks, "Is everyone alright?"

"We're fine." Insey replies.

We decide to take a rest, and we find Clefairy and Pikachu talking about Evolutions. And after a while, they both rush off, so we chase after them. We arrive at another cave, and we find the huge core of the Moon Stoe.

Clefairy adds its stone to the ring at the base of the core, which completes the circuit. The large core surrounded by the smaller fragments begins to glow blue in the moonlight. Dozens of Clefairy approach and begin to dance around the Moon Stone, praying to it.

Insey says, "I probably should film it so that Lillie and Alice can see it as well, don't you think?"

I blush a little and say, "Maybe."

But just after we film halfway, Team Rocket returns again.

"You guys don't know when to quit, do you?" Yellow asks.

"You're not getting the Moon Stone!" Seymour says. He tries to attack them, but he trips and falls with the glasses.

"Really?" I ask.

Then we send Pikachu and Onix to battle, but they use Smokescreen and Dig at the same time.

"Butterfree! I choose you!" Serena calls out the Pokemon and has it use Whirlwind, but once the smoke is gone, the Moon Stone is also gone as well.

"They stole the Moon Stone!" Insey says.

"Onix! We'll follow them underground!" Then we chase after Team Rocket, and we manage to get in front of them and break the sled.

"Got them!" Yellow says.

Onix attempts to Tackle Team Rocket, but Koffing counters, and both Pokémon fall to the ground. At that moment, Seymour and the Clefairy appear from Onix's tunnel. All the Clefairy start to wave their fingers, and I say, "They're using Metronome!"

"What is Metronome?" Yellow asks, and Insey says, "Metronome is one of the Clefairy's attacks, it can create a random move just by waving its fingers. We don't know what will come out, but sometimes it is just a status move, but sometimes it will be-"

Before Insey can finish, they all use Explosion at the same time. "-as powerful as an Explosion..."

"We are blasting off again!" The attack sent them flying off once more, but it also breaks the Moon Stone.

"The Moon Stone..." I say, and just then, all of the Clefairy starts to evolve, and they all become Clefable. Serena says, "Looks like Lillie is going to be sad again..."

Then one Clefable decides to join our team, and we welcome the Clefable. We also pick up some Moon Stone shards and use one to evolve Jigglypuff as well.

Clefairy: The Fairy Pokemon: Fairy Type. Its magical and cute appeal has many admirers. It is rare and found only in certain areas.

Clefable: The Fairy Pokemon: Fairy Type. Evolve from Clefairy with Moon Stone. A timid fairy Pokémon that is rarely seen. It will run and hide the moment it senses people.

Wigglytuff: The Balloon Pokemon: Normal and Fairy Type. Evolve from Jigglypuff with Moon Stone. The body is soft and rubbery. When angered, it will suck in the air and inflate itself to an enormous size.

After bidding farewell to Seymour, who wants to stay and research the Clefairy evolution line, Serena says, "Hey, isn't this place close to your Rock Type Manor?"

"You're right." I say. "I guess we won't need to camp out for today."

"What do you mean Rock Type Manor?" Brock asks.

"We'll explain once we go there." Insey says as we all head to our Rock Type Manor.

Here is a new chapter, and as you can see, the Pokemon encounters and capture will be based on the games, but there are still some anime references that will appear as well. We're not done with Mt. Moon and it will be in the next chapter. I hope you like this chapter.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Charmander, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgey, Rattata, Spearow, Pikachu, Nidoran (F), Nidoran (M), Clefable, Wigglytuff, Zubat, Magikarp (S)

Insey's Pokemon:

Bulbasaur, Beedrill, Pidgey, Spearow, Zubat

Misty's Pokemon:

Goldeen, Staryu

Yellow's Pokemon:

Pikachu

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.6K 61
*COMPLETE**EDITS COMPLETE* Ash Ketchum is a brand new trainer from Pallet Town in the Kanto region at 16 years old. His dream is to become the very b...
1.6K 58 13
The prologue of Ash's Story, telling how he meets his friends and the past before starting his journey.
30K 402 37
The story of the chosen one and how ash will become the pokemon master and change the life of people in pokemon life
169K 6.1K 200
Based upon the Journey's anime, with an older cast of Ash, Goh, Chloe including Isaiah, an OC with a lot of social problems and isn't fond of people...