๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ|...

BแปŸi shayfrmda0

"๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž... Xem Thรชm

๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

20

1.4K 43 7
BแปŸi shayfrmda0

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗
🦅
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
———
Today  Was NOT a good day for Saint. Her Attitude was all over the place, the slightest things pissed her off and Von Kept testing her patience by not listening.

"von its not that hard just snap it together, you know what move" she spoke pushing him away from her. Von sighed watching her walk out the room. saint pouted  her lip walking into true's room where the little girl slept.

She closed the door sitting in the rocking chair. Saint shut her eyes crying. She Didn't like Being Pregnant, But As India Kept Telling her, It was all going it be worth it, after all she did have 3 and a 1/2months remaining.

She heard footsteps past the door. she wiped her tears as the door opened. von walked in with a frown on his face. she stood up hugging him. "Im sorry" she sobbed.

he shook his head pulling her out the room before true had woke from the loud noise. "you aight mama,  i know you ain mean it" he mumbled. she rocked left and right in his arms.

"i hate this" she replied. "She gon be hea soon mama juh think bout it" he told her. That line kept repeating in her head.

"alright" she muttered. "Aight" he repeated kissing her forehead.
——

——

Saint and Von along with durk and doodie Were In A studio room because von had a meeting and she didnt want to be home alone since true and junior went home.

von fixed his yellow beanie counting a couple of stacks of money. saint spun in her chair as they talked about the upcoming tour.

She Scrolled through her phone resting her head on her palm. "so von we need you in flordia for two weeks after valentines day" His Manager Christian Spoke.

von mugged him. "i cant do det, by February she ca have my daughta at any time, fuck dat" he spoke putting the money back in his OTF duffel bag.

"im sorry but thats when they need you for the show" Christian added. "i said ian doin that shit, they just gon have ta wait or we gon have ta do that shit earlier cause   if i miss the birth of my daughta on nuski ian doin nomo shit wit yall ass" von told the team.

saint listened along to hear them go back and forth. "von we cant schedule it early its ethier those two weeks or not at all and not at all means no money" Christian said.

"He said he not doing it, what you dont understand? now  you got a pregnant girl, would you miss her birth?" Saint asked turning her phone off sitting up.

Christian started stuttering. "Aye getcho bitch" one of christians friends spoke . Durk and Von snapped their hands towards him. "nigga dont call ha out ha name the fuck is you stupid?" von asked standing up. durk stood up as well. The Friend Aka David stood up.

"nigga is you stupid, he said you goin fa the next to weeks aint no shit bout it, dat baby prolly not even yours i seen det bitch wit quavo on instagram"  david spoke pulling his pants up. 

Von handed Durk his phone before swinging on david. David got knocked to the ground and von repeatedly punching him in his face. "baby" saint spoke slowly standing up. 

Durk made his way next to her grabbing her hand as she stood up. blood was on the floor. Von Hit him Three more times " stop speakin on ha witcho yo goofy ass" von gritted standing up. saint rubbed her belly feeling the baby kick her.'

Durk made a face looking down at her stomach. "She kick da fuck outcho ass" durk mumbled . von walked over wiping his fists.

"you think this is cute and shit, she need to get out of me" saint spoke. "You aight? dat shit look like it hurt" von asked. "mhm" saint nodded.
———-

Von and Saint Layed In Bed as Saint slept. he rubbed his wrapped up hand on her cheek. he looked down seeing her plumped belly stared back.

he slid down by her stomach lifting her shirt up, a common occurrence is whenever von felt sad or stressed he would talk to kulture.

"wassup lil folks" he whispered rubbing her belly. " now you know ian no hoe, but im stressed  out not gon hold you, see them niggas want me ta go ta miami when you ca be born at anytime, ian goin fa that cause im already not fin be hea fa Christmas but ian missin yo birth at all" von spoke like he was actually having a full on conversation.

"see and yo uncle durk arguing witcho auntie india right nie ova the same shit, yo mama already knowin what it is doe, she know i luh ha ass, das why i just had ta beat dat goofy nigga ass fa callin ha a bitch" he continued .

"but das det,  i cant wait till you get hea pretty girl, im already knowin you fin look like yo mama more than me, but das fine yo mama pretty as hell"  von smiled looking up at saint who slept  peacefully.

He placed two kisses to her belly, as doing so he felt a kick on his lips. He mugged her belly . "Dont be kickin my kisses off lil girl" von mumbled placing kisses all over her belly. she kicked again causing saint to jolt up.

She held her stomach "Ouch kulture chill out lil girl" she spoke half asleep. "why you givin yo mama a hard time?" Von asked rubbing her belly.

saint yawned. A couple of loud knocks were heard on the door. saint grabbed her phone checking the ring doorbell seeing police cars and officers outside.

"the police here?" Saint said standing up. von scratched his head. "they prolly saw me wit dat metal, you know i ain posed ta have it"  he mumbled. they heard voices in the house and saint grabbed his gun off the nightstand walking into the closet finding her shoe box where she kept all his guns.

She hurriedly spread them through different shoeboxes. The door busted open and a couple of officers came in their.

"can yall even do that? Do yall have a warrant?" saint asked. Von stood up surrendering. they grabbed him taking off his chain and watch before putting him in handcuffs.

"Dayvon bennett your under arrest for assualt and battery, and first degree murder, attempted murder, participation in gang activity and possession of a firearm you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can or will be used against you in the court of law You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be provided for you." the officer told him.

"call det lawyer mama, i luh you and kulture" von told saint. she was already on the phone. "i love you more, stay out of trouble" she replied. Von blew a kiss as they took him out.

A officer walked up To her. "your miss banks?" He asked. "yes" she replied. "well your brother and boyfriend have been placed under police custody, their court date is the 30th this month and we are taking you in for interrogation, but non handcuffed, please cooperate" he told her in a flirtatious manner.

she nodded. she grabbed her gallery dept. beanie, and her purse sliding on christian dior sandals. The officer tried to grab her waist but she backed away.

"dont do that" she told him walking out the room. he raised his hands in surrender licking his lips before following her out. saint sighed walking out the house. She looked around seeing von being interrogated.

"take him to the station" the officer behind her said. Von looked at saint. She did a zipper motion by her mouth and he nodded before he got put in the car.

saint got in the back of a police car. She wasnt stressed out suprisingly, every case they get they beat, lawyers did come in handy most defiantly.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐚𝐲

"I herby declare Durk Banks And Dayvon Bennett innocent, with four months of probation, curfew 11 pm and you may leave for business approbation only and when due, the birth of your daughter" the judge spoke point at von before hitting the gavel.

von smiled standing up hugging durk. saint clapped her and india making their way over to them. saint hugged von and durk.

"yall so dumb, yall need to act innocent niggas over here smiley and shit" saint whispered. "nigga ian een mean ta kill det nigga on folksnem, but no witnesses" von mumbled.

Saint smacked his mouth. "Shut up" she laughed. Von laughed looking down at her belly. "kulture yo ass gettin big, you gettin rey come up out thea so i ca get back in thea" von spoke. Saint and durk mugged him.

Their Faces Looked So Similar at this moment. Von looked at them. "Yall twinem forreal, ha ass just lighta'" von chuckled.

——

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

12.6K 464 14
Read to find outtttt ๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŒ . "๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ. ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ...
80.3K 1.7K 19
"Her pussy just like glue, it got me stuck Changed who I was." -KV