You And I [JENLISA]

By Me_Hermes

I will take my wife!! - L THIS IS BOOK 3. PLEASE READ BOOK 1 and 2 first. [To me, the one who love you] [To... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14

1

3.2K 80 27
By Me_Hermes

"Chief... Please wake up!"

Who's that?

I felt as if I had been sleeping for a very long time.

I had gone through many, many dreams.

The realm of dreams dispersed, and then my vision returned to darkness.

"Chief, please wake up. If you still don't wake up now, Her Highness is going to be married away!"

Her Highness? Who's that...

Suddenly, my spirit shook.

Her Highness!?

Jennie!

I opened my eyes with great effort.

The light was harsh to my eyes, and I felt powerless all over my body.

My fuzzy vision gradually cleared up after blinking many times.

I finally saw who had woken me up: "Irene?"

"It's me! You've woken up."

"Water..."

We were sitting in a jostling carriage.

My body was still full of aches and devoid of strength, but I clenched my fists tightly, and my eyes burned with rage!

Irene told me that Jisoo had taken advantage of others in peril; she had shamelessly used saving me as a bargaining chip, forcing Jennie to marry her!

I finally learned about what had happened in the time that I was in a coma.

In this world, Liam Manoban and Jennie Bridgerton were already 'dead'.

The new King had personally announced their death.

I thought further, then realized that Jennie must have suggested such a thing.

She wanted to free me from my chains, returning my freedom.

She did this to ensure a lifetime of peace for me!

I pounded the desk heavily.

The fire in mu eyes blazed fiercely while my hand hurt from the impact.

Without you, what's the point of a lifetime of peace?

Without you, what use is my freedom?!

I hated Jisoo for taking advantage of my moment of weakness, and I was even more upset that Jennie would agree to this!

I could no longer calm myself down to think about the peculiarities within this.

The carriage was hurried to a flying speed.

I could not ride a horse with my current condition, and the jostling carriage was already extremely uncomfortable for me, but I couldn't care about so much.

I just wanted to head to the grass plains at the speed of fire, to ruin this wedding, and to take back my wife!

***

Irene and Lisa travelled through day and night until they finally arrived at the grass plains on the night before Jennie and Jisoo's wedding.

'Liam' was no longer in this world.

Even if Lisa was to stand right in front of my soldiers, she could not dispatch a single one of them.

The Toman tribe's soldiers heavily surrounded the carriage.

Lisa stood up resolutely.

Irene stopped her before she could jump down the carriage: "Chief!"

"I'm no longer your Chief, you... can just call me by my name. It's going to get dangerous from now on, you don't need to follow me anymore. I thank you for your company all this way, Irene. From today onwards, you are... free."

Irene was taken aback; she had longed for this day for a very long time.

'Freedom' was such a luxurious word to her!

However, Irene felt a pang in her chest when she heard that word from Lisa.

The frame of her eyes reddened.

She finally understood; some people just weren't meant to be hers.

No matter how hard she tried, it would only be futile.

There are some people who were just meant to be together.

No matter in life or death, they would find each other from the edge of the world to the corners of the sea.

After all the misery they had suffered, they would never separate again.

Thinking it through, Irene felt that her heart did not hurt as much anymore.

She was infatuated with Lisa; she had even once fantasized that it would be fine to stay as Lisa's servant forever.

Now, she had finally seen how much Jennie meant to Lisa.

Irene asked herself, since she could never budge her place even if she exhausted herself for a lifetime, why not back away and give her blessings?

Lisa's happiness, would be her happiness.

"Chief. This... is yours. Try not to lose it again." Irene took out a jade pendant from her chest.

"That's..."

Lisa was taken aback for a moment. She looked at the small 'Jennie' character etched clearly on that jade pendant.

Lisa accepted the jade pendant.

The joy of reuniting with what she had lost filled her heart; she had once 'trashed' it with her own hands, but thank goodness, it was found again.

Lisa kept the jade pendant in her chest carefully.

This time, she would never throw it away again.

The recovery of this lost jade pendant encouraged Lisa.

She believed that she would reunite with Jennie, just like this jade pendant!

Lisa said earnestly to Irene: "Thank you!"

"Liam, I'll be going now. Take care."

Lisa gave a gratified smile to Irene, then she jumped down the carriage with ease.

Irene pulled the reins, but she still took one more look at Lisa in the end.

She wanted to remember this person forever.

Her last 'mission' was now completed, and Lisa had given her freedom.

The carriage left, but the soldiers did not block it.

The relationship between the Huns and the kingdom today was different from what it once was, especially with the Toman tribe.

Lisa saw Nikki once again, the woman with the likes of a leopard.

"Manoban, you have come."

"I have come to retrieve my wife. We have wedded according to all of the traditional rules. We are witnessed by heaven and earth, sworn in with a copper goose, and we have crossed ten miles of red carpet. In this life and this world, she is always my person."

Lisa looked directly at Nikki's eyes.

Her voice was not loud, but she spoke every word firmly.

Nikki looked at Lisa, then she said with a sigh: "Now I finally understand. Why you were the one who won."

"What does the Queen mean by this?"

Nikki smiled, then she answered: "I can help you."

"Thank you!"

"Do not rush to thank me. If I wanted your life, would you be willing?"

"Yes!"

And so, on the day of Jisoo and Jennie's grand wedding, an extra guest arrived with Nikki's invitation.

Dressed in white mourning clothes, Lisa appeared in the ceremonial hall, attracting everyone's attention.

The ceremony to bow to heaven and earth had yet to begin when Lisa walked in steadily, threading over the red carpet.

Jisoo's expression turned ashy and terrible once Lisa appeared; where was there any joy of a wedding at all?

However, Lisa's whole heart and mind was focused on Jennie. She had not noticed this peculiarity.

Nikki sat in the high position of the wedding officiator with a strange smile on her face.

"Lisa! You're awake!" Jennie was dressed in a vivid red wedding dress.

She looked at Lisa from far away, the frame of her eyes wet.

Lisa said quietly as she looked at Jennie tenderly: "Jen, I've come to bring you home."

"Jisoo! You've taken advantage of others in peril, you're dishonorable as a healer. You've used me as a bargaining chip to force Jennie to marry you. I've come to tell you today. This deal has been voided— because! You did not save me!"

Lisa took out the dagger Nikki had given her from her sleeve and raised it high in the air.

It flashed with a chilling light, then she plunged it heavily into her own chest!

"Lisa!"

Even though she knew the truth of the matter, Jennie still ran over.

Lisa's actions were too resolute, it scared the soul out of her!

Lisa felt a mildly sharp pain in the middle of her chest.

The dagger had fully entered, but the result did not look like what she expected it to be.

Only a bit of blood flowed out. How could that be...?

"Lisa!" Jennie pounced into Lisa's arms.

She snatched the dagger's hilt from Lisa's hands, 'pulling' it out with a clicking noise.

The dagger was three inches long...

Jennie threw the dagger away, then she pressed on the middle of Lisa's chest as she looked at her anxiously: "Lis, are you alright, does it hurt, say something!"

Lisa looked at Jennie in a daze.

She sensed the injury on the middle of her chest, then she answered with a tone of surprise: "It... doesn't really hurt?"

Jennie could finally relax.

She pressed onto the middle of Lisa's chest with one hand.

Leaning into Lisa's embrace, she turned her head back to roar furiously at Nikki: "Did you not say that this trick dagger would retract against any surface, and that it can't injure people?!"

Nikki shrugged: "It's your Fuma who used too much strength..."

"Jen... just what, is going on?"

Jisoo walked down from the platform and came to Lisa's side.

Although her expression was still awful to look at, there was no longer discontentment in her eyes: "Liam, you have won. I have lost completely."

In the beginning, Jisoo had made a deal with Jennie: that once Lisa was saved, Jennie would go to the grass plains with her and give her one 'chance'.

Jennie was anxious to save Lisa, hence she agreed, but she gave one condition: if there was a day where Lisa would willingly and voluntarily die for her, then this deal would be voided.

When Lisa woke up, she did not just come fearlessly and righteously to the grass plains by herself.

She had also followed Nikki's 'request' by ending herself in the ceremonial hall without any hesitation.

And so, Jisoo had lost.

Jennie pressed on the middle of Lisa's chest.

There had not been a lot of bleeding because the wound was not deep.

It had already stopped, but her heart still ached.

She said reproachfully: "You and your big strength. It was like this last time, and this time too. Are you so eager to end yourself because you don't want me anymore?"

Lisa was tongue-tied.

She lowered her head and looked pitifully at Jennie with eyes begging for forgiveness.

Lisa's stare tugged at Jennie's heart. She pulled Lisa's hand: "You're coming with me!"

Before the crowd's attention, the two of them walked towards the 'bridal chamber'.

=========

This is to give some explanation for the 'deal' that was mentioned before.

As for why it's so on time, this is Irene's last mission.

There should be a lot more extras after this.

I said that the main story has ended, because the story of the female General and Eldest Princess had indeed ended.

They both died.

But Lisa and Jennie's story had not ended yet. However, Lisa isn't a General anymore, and Jennie is no longer a Princess.

It doesn't match the main story, that's why it was put in the extras by the author.

A lot might be filled in the extras, don't get too anxious, alright.

The extras will mainly fill in a lot of Lisa and Jennie's rustic daily life.

Muamuamua~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 237 2
Jennie Rubyjane Kim, CEO of the Kim Corporation, is dreaded by many people due to her chilly seriousness and capacity to murder people with her words...
40.8K 498 18
NEW ACCOUNT LOVABCL , since i sadly can't update anymore on here >:(✧( don't worry story is complete!!) ╰┈➤ ✧.* you got some soft lips and some pearl...
299K 8.4K 25
"I'm 33, and I'm not married, and I'm not seeing anyone," Jennie started lowly, never looking away from Lisa's calm face, trying to gauge a reaction...
18.5K 454 10
"If I can't have you, no one can." [A short Jenlisa fanfiction]