Izuku Yagi - The New Yamato W...

By FatedGil

Izuku Yagi, tormented by the Bakugo twins for something he couldn't control, his only solace from this bullyi... More

Characters' Bio
Prologue: Quirk Test
Chapter 1: Aldera
Chapter 2: Yamato and Training
Chapter 3: Izuku's Vengeance
Chapter 4: 10 months later, UA entrance exam
Interlude: Katsumi, Izumi, and Shoka designs
Chapter 5: Apprehension test and Heroics Class Part One
Chapter 6: Heroics Class Part Two; Ryoshi's Fun and Izuku's Hell on Earth
Chapter 7: Panic Attack
Chapter 8: The LoV's First Move
Chapter 9: Yakuza Elimination Plans
Chapter 10: UA Sports Festival
Chapter 12: Sports Festival Battles; Round Three and Final Round
Chapter 13: The Yakuza Dies Tonight.
Chapter 14: Aftermath and a Conversation With a Friend
Chapter 15: Kidnapping
Chapter 16: Internships
Chapter 17: Stain and a New Devil!
Chapter 18: Finishing Internships
Chapter 19: Off to the Training Camp
Chapter 20: First Official Day at the Training Camp!
Chapter 21: Betrayal?
Chapter 22: Kamino Ward
Chapter 23: Closing Hours
Chapter 24: Big Chicken? Archer?
Chapter 25: Retiring the Number 1 Hero

Chapter 11: Sports Festival Battles Round Two

1.5K 37 9
By FatedGil

Gil: That kid saw us! How?
N: My cloaking mustn't've worked.
Management: How does that happen, N?
N: I don't know! That kid must've been powerful!

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

(3rd person POV)

The next round was Ryoshi against Tenya. Izumi wanted to hold him longer, but she sadly accepted that he had to go win his round. And win he did. Ryoshi easily used Tenya's speed against him. Tenya ran straight at Ryoshi, who dodged and pushed him straight out of the ring. He had won in five seconds.

He walked back to The New DMC and sat down with Izumi, resuming their previous position. Before Hanako left to get ready, Izuku had to inform the group of something.

Izuku: Everyone, After this sports festival is over, meet me at my room, there is something that Nezu and I have to inform you in private.

Ryoshi: Anything you can tell us about now?

Izuku: It's an off the books mission. Hidden under the excitement of the sports festival.

Ryoshi: Sounds fun!

Izuku: Yeah.

Hanako: Right! Well, better head to the arena now, see ya peeps!

Izuku watched as Hanako left to fight in her match. He sighed, wondering if she would draw out the match, or end it quickly. 

Hanako was walking out to the battlefield looking at her opponent.

Hanako: soherquirkisacidgenerationwhichmeansthatineedtoavoidtouchingtheliquidandendthefightquickly.

Mina: What in the hell?

Hanako: Woops, sorry, habit from my boyfriend.

Midnight: Are you two ready?

Mina: Yes!

Hanako: Yeah!

Midnight: And...GO!

I jumped immediately at the crack of the whip and activated my Devil Trigger.

Gil: Her Devil Trigger is similar to Lucia's because I like Lucia's DT form. Except Hanako's hands and feet are normal.

Everyone in the stands was shocked at the sight of Hanako's DT form. she heard some gasps and some people were asking if she was a devil. She laughed at this, wondering what their reaction to Izuku's SDT form would be. 

(Hanako POV)

I was flying around, avoiding Mina's acid that she was throwing at me. I waited for an opening before doing anything. Patience is a virtue, as an opening was given by the enemy herself. Mina had slipped on her own acid. She managed to get up and throw a punch at me, as I landed. I dodged the punch, while grabbing her wrist. I threw her over my shoulder. She bounced once inside the ring, then two more times outside the ring.

Midnight: Hanako Sparda wins!

As I entered the lobby area, I watched as Ryoshi sheepishly passed Izuku five thousand yen ($35.70US).

Hanako: *Sigh* You two bet on my match?

Izuku: Of course! I was certain you would play it safe and win, whereas Ryoshi thought you would rush in without waiting but still win. So I won the bet!

Hanako: Ugh, of course.

I said this with a smile as I cuddled up against Izuku. I looked up at the tv and saw that Momo and Fumikage were up next.

I was shocked. Momo wasn't able to do anything about Fumikage's Dark Shadow.

Izuku: Huh, that goes to show. The recommendation doesn't mean that they are truly better.

I smacked his chest.

Hanako: Oi, she tried her best at least.

Izuku: You're right. Dark Shadow is just too strong for her current state.

Ryoshi: Ooh! Eijiro is up now!

Izuku: Yes, this will be an interesting match! Two people with very similar quirks!

I looked over at the TV, and saw Eijiro walking up to the stage now.

Izuku: Huh, an arm wrestle to decide the winner. That's a good way of settling it!

Katsumi: Yeah, seems fun!

Izuku: Come to think of it, aren't you up next Katsumi?

Katsumi: Ugh, you don't have to remind me.

I laughed at this.

Hanako: Gotten comfortable have you?

Katsumi: I- Hu- wha- f-fine, yes I have.

I could hear Izumi and Izuku holding back their laughter. I could also see Shoka giggling uncontrollably in Katsumi's arms.

Izuku: Well, cousin in law, you better head off.

Katsumi: Yeah, I- WAIT, WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!

Now Izuku was laughing at a red faced Katsumi. We all were. Shoka grabbed her hand and dragged her to the door leading to the arena waiting room. Shoto finally returned from having a chat with his mum and dad.

Shoto: What did I miss?

Izuku: Katsumi and Shoka got together. Ryoshi and Izumi also got together.

Shoto: Good for them!

Izuku: It's your turn next.

Shoto: Huh? How do you know?

Izuku: Know what?

Shoto: ...

Izuku: Ooh! Does little cousin Shoto have a crush already?

Shoto: ...Maybe.

Izuku: Don't worry about it for now. Let's just watch your sister's girlfriend's match.

Shoto: Yeah...let's.

With that, we all waited in anticipation to see what Katsumi would pull off.

(Katsumi POV)

I dodged away from Ochaco's hands. I didn't want to get thrown out of the area easily. I set off an explosion in front of me, trying to knock her away. When the smoke cleared, she wasn't there. I sensed a presence behind me and turned. Ochaco was behind me, she managed to get me with her quirk. I started to float away, but I righted myself with my quirk. I flew at her with my explosions. I managed to get behind her and put her in a chokehold.

Katsumi: Sorry, but you need to be a little bit quicker than that.

Midnight: Uraraka, can you move?

Ochaco tried to escape the hold, but she couldn't. She went limp in defeat.

Ochaco: No I can't Midnight.

Midnight: Katsumi Bakugo wins!

When I returned to the lobby, I was suddenly wrapped in a hug from Shoka.

Shoka: You did excellent out there Kat!

Katsumi: Thanks Sho!

A couple of us jumped at the sound of a phone. Izuku pulled out his phone with a confused look, which slowly turned to one of worry as he read who the caller was. He picked up the call and walked to a different room.

Shoto: Something seriously bad is going on. I haven't seen that facial expression in a while.

Shoka: Yeah.

We heard him shouting in the other room, I could only make out a 'HE WHAT?!' Izuku eventually returned with an angry look.

Izuku: Before anyone asks, I'll tell you at the meeting later. 

He then walked over to Hanako and rested his head on her lap and went to sleep immediately.

Hanako: That bad, huh.

(Izuku POV)

Izuku: Hello Uncle, What seems to be the problem?

Nezu (Phone): Katsuki has dissapeared.

Izuku: HE WHAT!?

Nezu (Phone): The quirk cancelling handcuffs were decayed.

Izuku: The LoV.

Nezu (Phone): Exactly. Inform your squad about this info later.

Izuku: No problem, Uncle. See you later tonight.

Nezu (Phone): Yep, The Yakuza fall tonight.

Izuku: Oh, is Eri with you?

Nezu (Phone): Yep, she's enjoying the festival.

Izuku That's good.

Nezu (Phone): Well, I'm off now, got some paperwork to do.

Izuku: Bye Uncle.

I walked back to the room where everyone was. They all looked at me, waiting for me to say something.

Izuku: Before anyone asks, I'll tell you at the meeting later. 

I then lay down on Hanako's lap and let the darkness of sleep take me.

(3rd person POV)

Hanako just sat there, running her hands through Izuku's hair while everyone sat down, waiting for the next match.

Present Mic: CAN I GET A YEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Crowd: YEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Present Mic: ROUND TWO IS STARTING NOW! THE BRACKET WILL BE PUT ON SCREEN NOW!

Round Two:

Battle 1: Izuku Sparda vs Shoto Todoroki

Battle 2: Izumi Yagi vs Ryoshi Sparda

Battle 3: Hanako Sparda vs Fumikage Tokoyami

Battle 4: Eijiro Kirishima vs Katsumi Bakugo

Present Mic: WOAH! LOOK AT THAT! WE HAVE IZUKU SPARDA VERSUS SHOTO TODOROKI FIRST! GOT ANYTHING TO SAY, ERAZER?

Aizawa (tired): Looks like a lot of damage.

Present Mic: YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST FOLKS! WILL IZUKU SPARDA AND SHOTO TODOROKI MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE ARENA!

Izuku woke up to the loud shouting of Present Mic, along with a nudge from Hanako. He got up without a word and walked to the arena. The gel in his hair had finally come out for today, due to all of the action, so it covered his eyes. There was a small sense of fear from everyone as they didn't want to upset an already mad Izuku. Shoto didn't see Izuku wake up, as he was already heading out to the arena.

Before he knew it, Izuku was in the area, ready to fight.

Midnight: Are you ready?

Both members nodded.

Midnight: And...GO!

(Shoto POV)

At the crack of the whip, I immediately sent my ice in a big wave, trying to end this quickly, like in the first round. Izuku however, drew his sword and sliced the ice before it got to him. I sighed and activated my fire side.

Shoto: Not going to go down that easily huh? 

He didn't respond. Odd. His hair was no longer slicked back like usual. I couldn't see his eyes. He suddenly ran at me. I held my left hand up and sent a wave of fire at him. Instead of dodging like a normal person, he ran straight through the fire. His shirt had started to burn. He didn't seem to care. He undid the buttons. I sighed, knowing what I would see. There was a loud gasp from the crowd as Izuku's shirt flew out of the arena, carried off by the wind. Slowly burning to ashes.

There was no sound from the crowd or the announcers. They were too shocked by the amount of scars that Izuku had. He was covered in explosion scars. There was even a hand shaped scar on his sternum. But I already knew all of this. I summoned ice to block a sudden sword slash from him. The sword disappeared and was replaced by his gauntlets. I heard a weird noise and looked up. I shot ice above me as a bunch of green energy knives fell from the sky.

This distraction allowed Izuku to break the ice that I had used to block. I jumped back. Izuku's hair had moved from in front of his eyes for a second, and what I saw shocked me. His eyes were blue. Izuku's eyes are normally green. His hair suddenly turned white. 'Izuku' smiled, sheathed his sword, dashed forward faster than I could follow, and jabbed the sheathed sword into my gut, launching me out of the ring.

Gil: How Izuku looked in that moment. Minus the tears.

There was still no sound from the crowd. I looked over at Izuku as Midnight announced him as the winner. His eyes faded from blue back to green and his hair went from white to green as well. His sword disappeared as he walked over to me and offered me his hand. I took it and he helped me stand. He put my arm around his shoulder and helped me walk back.

Shoto: Ouch! That one really hurt, Izuku.

Izuku: What? Oh that! Yeah, sorry about that. I wasn't in control.

Shoto: Oh? What happened?

I pulled a notebook out of my non-existent pockets, titled; Theories.

Izuku: Uhh, I'll tell you later. Also, it's good to see that you have picked up my old ability.

Shoto: Thanks! It's pretty useful, as it allows me to keep more information!

We got to the lobby area. Izuku placed me on a couch next to...oh no. Momo. I looked up at Izuku, pleading him to not do this with my eyes. He just cheekily grinned at me and sat down next to Hanako. He had figured it out. I have a crush on Momo.

(3rd person POV)

Izuku decided that this would be a good idea to show off one of his new abilities. Izuku opened a small circular portal and reached in.

Izuku: Anyone want a drink? 

Most people declined. Izumi asked for a Powerade, Ryoshi asked for a Red Monster energy drink, and Izuku grabbed a White Monster for himself. Izuku watched Momo and Shoto awkwardly talk to each other. They both had a crush on each other, and both didn't realise that the other had a crush on them. Izuku looked up as Ryoshi and Izumi stood up for their match.

Izuku: Good luck you two!

Izumi: Thanks big brother!

Ryoshi: Thanks Izuku!

Izuku watched the TV as the two were introduced by Present Mic. I remembered something, so I stood up and opened the small portal again. I pulled out a UA gym shirt, put it on, and sat back down with Hanako. Izuku could have sworn that he heard a sad sigh. Izuku decided to question it.

Izuku: Oh? Would you prefer me to not have a shirt on?

Hanako: HUH?

I laughed. That's all the reaction I needed.

Izuku: HAHAHAHA! Oh my god, you should have seen your face!

Hanako (quietly): Your mean.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her head into my chest. She proceeded to gently punch it. She looked up with a red face.

I smiled and ran my hands through her white hair, admiring the green ends.

(Ryoshi POV)

I was pulled forwards immediately after the whip crack. I dropped into my defensive stance just before I got hit.

Ryoshi: Royalguard!

I absorbed the blow and backflipped away. Izumi immediately followed. This was a mistake. I shot at her with Ebony and Ivory, once from each gun. She grabbed the bullets with her telekinesis, but that required all of her focus. While she was distracted by the bullets, I rushed at her and picked her up. I threw her to the other side of the arena. I followed after immediately. I pulled out Balrog and punched her while she was still in the air. This finally pushed her out of the arena, giving me the win.

Ryoshi: Sorry about that, I just kind of wanted to face Izuku in the next round.

Izumi: I don't mind, I didn't expect to win that round anyway.

We walked back together. We entered the lobby area and saw Shoto and Momo still chatting along happily. It was a surprise, seeing Shoto with a smile on his face. As we sat down, Hanako stood up and walked off to her match. Izuku just sat there, seeming as if he was pondering something.

(Hanako POV)

'Let's get this over quickly.'

Midnight: Are you both ready?

I nodded, so did Fumikage.

Midnight: And...GO!

I sidestepped left as Dark Shadow flew at me. I grabbed the shadowy figure and pulled him towards me. This in turn pulled Fumikage towards me. I grabbed him by the shirt and flipped him into the ground. The ground cracked under him. I may have gone a bit hard. Fumikage coughed up blood. He didn't move from where he was laying. Midnight called him out, and recovery girl rushed over. He was fine in the end, but I was scared that I had hurt him badly.

When I got back to the lobby, I immediately fell into Izuku's embrace. He just held me and said nothing. I just lay in his embrace until I stopped shaking. When I finally calmed myself down, Katsumi was already gone. I looked over at the TV and watched as Midnight cracked her whip, signalling the match to begin. As I watched, It seemed that it was a bad match up for Eijiro. Katsumi managed to stay on the offensive the whole time. All Eijiro could do was block or dodge as Katsumi kept him at a distance, using her superior range against him. He eventually got blasted out of the arena when his hardening ran out. Katsumi held a hand out to him and helped him up. That was all of the round two battles done. I was up against Katsumi next. I was excited.

Gil: No way! Two uploads in one day? What are the chances?! Thanks again for reading! I hope you enjoyed. Next time will be round three and the final fourth round 1v1. Who do you think will win the festival? Comment who you think it is. 

And as always;

Have fun, enjoy life, and much love!

This is Gil, signing out.

Word count: 2595

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 6.6K 43
Izuku Yagi lived a happy life along with his sister Izumi Yagi and his friends the Todoroki's twins (Shoto and Shoko) and the Bakugo's twins ( Katsu...
165K 2.2K 16
Izuku Yagi lived a happy life with his parents his Step-father Toshinori Yagi aka All Might, his half-sister Izumi Yagi and his mother Inko Yagi. Whe...
224K 4.8K 66
You would think being the son of the number 1 hero would be amazing right? wrong, my name is izuku midoriya and my life has been hell for over 14 yea...
3.2K 105 13
A magical artifact known as the Infinite Fates. A set of cards that allows the user to summon one of each class card: Saber, Lancer, Archer, Rider, A...