RWBY: The Remnant Past

By GreenKing309

Remnant: the definition of remains of something. it has been like this for a millennium. But when The Old Wor... More

Prologue
UCSA bio
Trailer
UCSA Army
UCSA equipment (updated)
UCSA Vehicles pt. 1
UCSA vehicles pt. 2
UCSA aircraft
UCSA Navy
UCSA Airships/starships
UCSA Mechs
UCSA robots
UCSA buildings
UCSA defense
UCSA superweapons
USCA fortress
Atlas army
White Fang
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 pt. 1
Chapter 6 pt. 2
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Atlie
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
???
Chapter 16 pt1
chapter 16 pt2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Bloopers
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
???

Chapters 19

289 9 35
By GreenKing309

"Speaking/Yelling"

"Radio/Scroll"

'thinking'

*Action*

In Atlas, Schnee manor three days later

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" A hidden SEAL member whispered to his team. They were in the Schnee manor for the last two days. When they first came in, they had to use the same way the Underwater Rescue and sneak their way out of patrols. The then found Klein and Willow Schnee who kept them a secret from Jacques after seeing what his was doing. And half on the second day, the SEALs, with the help of Klein and Willow Schnee are within the Manor.

"It's either this or Armageddon." The second SEAL said as they check the hallways for incoming soldiers.

The Plan was to use the new weapon that White came up with and put it in the Schnee Manson. (Oversimplified: Why the Manson you may ask? Well, the author ran out of ideas and say "Screw it just put it the mission in the Hitler lookalike's Palace") Shut it! As I was saying, they chose the Manson as the place to put the weapon be the Nazis has a major base near it.

"So, where are going to place this sir?" the second SEAL said to his leader.

the leader looks at him before smiling. "We are putting this in the ventilation system on top of this Manson, but we are going to have a detour." the leader announced while smiling. this made the other SEALS smile too.

They have common knowledge on where Schnee mines are, but they found out they have a new 'mines' in Atlas that were under control of Schnee. And those are under heavy guard. But that's not what the SEALs are getting. No this is a little gift specifically for Mr. Schnee.

After checking each and every hallway. They quickly found themselves in Mr. Schnee's office. Some of the sleek design of Atlas in his office were replaced by the militant Nazi designed. And by the looks of it, it was halfway done.

"Looks like he went full megalomaniac on this." the First SEAL stated, before looking at a portrait of Jacques.

"Do you have it?" the second SEAL said to the first who nodded.

"Yep." He said while holding on to two markers. One Black and the other Yellow. In most cases, sabotaging Jacques Schnee isn't just destroying his mines, it was also approved to High command to 'opinionate' their decision.

"Remember." the leader said. "We're on a time frame here."

After the team desecrated the portrait and the room, they continued to their destination. They sneakily pass through the guards and went to the ventilation system of the entire city of Atlas. The reason the Ventilation system of the entire city is inside the Manson is that Jacques wanted to have the power of the city under his rule. This happened when Copper was in charge and Jacques was newly elected to the SDC.

"Target spotted putting in the package." The SEAL leader said before pulling out a canister that filled with a white mist. The SEAL made his way to the console to input the virus.

"Awaiting input." The console said before opening a port. The leader calmly put the canister in and hit the check button on the console.

"Input identified thank you for helping Atlas for it's time of need." The console announced as it disburse the substance in the ventilation system.

"Come on, we need to leave now." The SEAL leader said.

""What about Willow and Klein Dark?" The second SEAL asks.

"We'll get them out Umbara. We'll get them out." The SEAL, now called dark answered as he and his team went to the ballroom. As they went to the ballroom, they can clearly hear an argument happening.

"But sir, we are clearly in no position to do-" Klein started to say before being interrupted.

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSE BUTLER!!" Jacque yelled out before calming down. "We are moving most of the mines here to increase our power production and it will be the safest place for the mines, or do you want MY company to shut down?"

"Jacque he is just trying to-" Willow was about to say before being slapped on the face.

"That's enough Willow, I mean it." The CEO of the company growled out.

"Dark, can I snipe him?" Umbara ask his leader.

"Do it, and aim for the worst place possible." Dark ordered which made Umbara raise his M60 with a silencer attachment and pointed it on Jacques groin.

*Pew*

"ARRGGHHH!!!!" Jacque Merd scream in pain as he clench on what remains on his privates. The SEALs quickly grabbed Klein and Willow out of the mansion. As the left though, they're surrounded by a company of SDC guards that were loyal to Jacque. The SDC guards were in complete shock as they saw an American team with Willow and Klein. The Americans use the shock to get to a car that looks like a Kubelwagen. They went into the vehicle and rammed it out of the gate.

The guards were so confused at the display that one of them went into the ballroom. As he tried to open the door, the door slammed into the poor guard's face with a pissed off and in pain Jacque.

"GET THEM!!" He howled at his men as they got on bikes and trucks to go after the Americans.

The Americans were speeding down the manor in their stolen Volkswagen and into the snowy field. after getting out of the manor Willow turn to the Americans. "Did you really shoot him in the groin?" She asks.

"Yeah we did, same it wasn't any better to shoot towards." Umbara said before laughing. The SEAL who was driving look in the car mirror and saw the SDC coming right behind them.

"Contact 6 o'clock!" The SEAL warned his comrades who look behind them.

"I see them shadow!" Dark replied.

The SDC guards quickly came up to the stolen vehicle only to be shot by the Americans. However it seems that they called for reinforcements because there were some Nazis following behind them.

"We have to keep going. Shadow keep driving." Dark ordered before looking at the Two Atlasians. "Can you fire a gun?"

"Yes, even though I'm a butler I have trained to defend myself with weapons." Klein answered. However, Willow shake her head because she was a bit rusted after drinking a lot and what happened before.

"Good use this, I hope you have good aim." Dark said as he gave Klein his pistol. The butler quickly checked the pistol. He and the Americans fired on the SDC and Nazis conservatively while Willow was checking the boxes for weapons.

Klein aimed his pistol towards a car he line up the engine compartment before aiming at the right wheel. When he made sure of his shot would hit, he fired.

*Bang*

*Screech*

"Ahh shit!" The Driver shouted as he lost control of the vehicle before it slammed into a snowy hill, completely stopping the vehicle.

"Ha! Good hit!" Umbara shouted at Klein.

"Cut it Umbara because there's more where that come from!" Dark ordered his subordinate as he continues to fire at the enemy.

One the of the Nazis vehicles came up behind the SDC with a machine gun on it's back. Phantom notice this and aim his gun at the driver before firing, killing the driver instantly and making the Vehicle to go haywire and crash into a SDC biker.

"Two with one boys!" Phantom gloated before being fired upon by another SDC biker.

"You just had to run your trap don't ya Phantom?" Shadow asks just as he saw a truck coming for them on the left side on their rear. He intentionally slowed down just to veer left to knock the truck off course. This risky move proves to be successful as the truck veer into a pole and smashed into it, completely dismantling the engine.

"YOU CRAZY SOB DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!!" Dark bellows out to which Shadow laughs.

"Just making sure that they know how to break sir, and fortunately for us, they are stupid to know which ones the gas and the breaks." Shadow joked which got some of the Americans laughing.

"Well, you boys certainly have the most fun but they're still coming!" Klein shouted at the Americans. True to his word, there were many SDC and Nazis coming towards their way. One of them manage to get his bike near the vehicle when he moved his body closer to the bike itself before jumping off of said bike and started to crawl up the vehicle only to be punched in the face and tumbled off the bike, making the other chasers veer off to avoiding hitting their comrade.

As the chase was going on, someone was looking at them with interest.

"Are you sure that they will help us Commander?" A female soldier asks her commander on what to do.

"I'm sure." The commander replied. "Despite our differences, we are on the same side."

"But they have Mr. Schnee's wife and butler Commander, they can't believe that they hold anything for the new mines Jacques' have built up."

"That is precisely why we're going to help them." The Commander said before opening up a scroll. "Do it." Did the Commander ordered.

Back to the Americans, the SDC and the Nazis were getting closer and closer to the stolen vehicle. One of the Nazis even stands on his truck and was about to jump before Dark filled him with lead.

"Shit does anyone have ammo?" Dark yelled to his comrades as he loaded up his last mag.

"I'm on my last mag sir." Umbara shouted.

"Same here." Phantom followed up.

"I'm afraid that I'm out." Klein said disappointly as he lowered his gun and took cover with Willow.

"Damn it!" Dark cursed. "Let's just hope that-"

*BOOM**Screeeccchhh* *CRASH*

Whatever Dark was going to say was interrupted by a huge explosion that happened just behind them. They turned to see that the vehicles that were chasing them disappeared in a snowy mist and colliding into each other.

"What the hell just happened?" Phantom asks before the Voltswagon suddenly stops, making him almost falling backwards into the vehicle.

"Why did you stop Sha-." Umbara was about to ask before seeing a squad that belongs to the White Fang. 'Shit' was all in the Americans minds

"So you are the Americans that we heard about yes?" The sargent of the White Fang asks the SEALs.

"Yes we are." Dark said while hesitating.

"Come with us, the Commander wants to see you." The sargent said as he waited for the Americans to follow them. With no choice, the Americans reluctantly went with the White Fang to their base.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Back at the manor.

'those bastards will rule the day that they cross with me.' Jacques thought angerly before seething in pain as his arua tries to repair his damage body. He was limping back to his office to report on what happened to Ewers. Just as he open the door, he saw one of the most terrible things he saw in his entire life.

"Those... Those.... Those BASTARDS!!"

What he saw was an insult to his vey being. His room look more of a mess then before, windows were open, books littered the floors, some of them were ripped apart. But the worst of all of them was his very portrait of himself. The Americans put a top hat on his head, a monocle on his left eye, and crudely written words 'Dumbasss' 'Mr. Sneeze' 'allergy man' and 'I suck snowflakes' in some sort of black mark and what looks like yellow marks pouring on to his shoulders.

"Before he went all ape-shit, he got a call from one of the Nazis commanders in the base near his manor.

"What is it?" Jacques said in pain and barely contained rage.

"Mr. Schnee" the commander begin saying. "What did you put in the ventilation system?"

Now it was Jacques time to be confused. "What do you mean? I haven't put anything in the system."

"Well someone or something did, because there was a white substance in the vents and almost killed all of our Grimm soldiers. We are lucky that only a small percentage was on here before they died but it has delayed our plans! So tell me Schnee, what did you do?"

"I told you I haven't.-" Jaques began to say before realization hit him like that gunshot wound. "So that's what they were here for." He muttered.

"What?" The commander asks.

"The Americans, they were here and planted something in the vents. Not only that, but they managed to steal Willow and Klein from me, shot me in the groin, and to top it all of, they desecrated my office!" Jacques ranted off which angered the commander.

"I don't want to hear the last two Mr. Schnee. You do remember your part in this right Schnee?" The commander asks rhetorically.

Jacque nodded at that. There was a reason for why he put all of his mines in Atlas after the Nazis have taken over.

"Good. Now that's out of the way Jacque, we have to hurry before the Americans realize that the invasion is actually a ploy. And when the time is right Herr Schnee, we can have our dreams turn into a reality." The commander said before he ends the call.

Jaques groans from all of this. If these people can achieve his and the other oligarch's dreams, then he can believe them to an extent. After all, they did place Copper back into the top brass of the Atlasian's military, though it would be best described as the Nazi high command. Suddenly he heard the door open to see his son standing there.

"Father, I heard that the Americans have attacked us. Is that true?" Whitley asks his father as he walk in.

"Yes Whitley it's true. And they kidnapped your mother and that stupid butler of ours." Jaques answered while hiding his wound from Whitley. "While Weiss is official heiress of this company, her decision to leave and join with our enemy have... clouded her decisions. So, until she is rightfully put in her place, you are now the heir of the company." He announced.

Whitley beamed that he overcame his sister for the heir of the company. "Yes father." He said before leaving the room. As Whitley left the room. Jacques sigh and stared at his now destroyed room and portrait.

'one day, those Animal lovers will pay for going against us.' he sneered in his head.

________________________________________________________________________________

In the deserts of Mistral, the Outpost.

Blake and Nathaniel were sitting on one of the benches that the Americans have built in the base. A lot of things happen in the past weeks and some of them were good while others not so much. There was a bunch of criminals and Bandit attacks on the Outpost but they were driven off. When they heard the Nazis were slowly being pushed out of America, the Americans cheered for it. That's when Blake saw Nathanial walking towards a bench and decided to sit down next to him.

"You okay Nathanial?" Blake asks her friend.

"No, maybe? I don't know." Nathanial stammered out before shaking his head. "My home just been invaded and I'm stuck here and force to watch the news coming in. Fortunately, it seems that they:re on the run. But it just feels like I'm force to not do anything." He explained.

Blake put her hand on his shoulder for comfort. "You know that's not true Nathan, you have done everything you can to help us. Don't you remember the time you save Ruby from that Nazi?" She asks to which Nathaniel nodded.

"And do you remember you stop me from overworking myself in Beacon?" She continues to which Nathaniel blush.

"Don't remind me of that." He spoke.

"Well, I have to, and you manage to hold your team together and help us along the way, even though you have to reveal yourselves to be Americans this entire time." Blake deadpan.

"Hey, I'm not the one with trust issues." Nathanial rebuke to which Blake giggled. "Sure." She snarky replied, then frown as she noticed something about the Americans that she didn't know before.

"What's wrong?" Nathanial asks as he saw the look on Blake's face.

"It's just that." She begins. "It feels like there's more to your culture because I noticed some of the soldiers looking at me and mouthed something-." Before she could explain it any further, Nathanial groaned in recognizing who those soldiers are.

"I know who you're talking about Blake. Word of advice; don't go anywhere near them as they will make you creep out." Nathanial voice out.

"Why?"

"Let's just say that before the Faunas where around, some people before the Great Collapse had... An fetish for humanoid animals." He explained to which her eyes shot up and quickly went into a blush that was redder then Ruby's hood.

"Oh." Was all the words she could say.

"Yeah, unfortunately THAT part is still alive and there were many incidents where Faunas got disturbed by what those people were saying but got use to it over the years. But it still happens from time to time."

"And what did they do?" She asks.

"They just go to the faunas and say stupid shit, not racist stuff mind you, just things that were uncomfortable for them." Nathanial answered.

"What did they say?" She continue questioning.

"Like when you're trying to flirt with a girl and it doesn't work at all. Like for many of the Faunus that were dog, rabbit, cats, and many others. They called them, wolf, bunny, Nekos, ect." Nathanial explained.

"Wait, Nekos?" She couldn't rap her head after hearing what the people in America calls her features.

"Yeah, and they try to use that logic to get the Faunas girls and almost never works." He said before sighing and look at her in the eyes. "Do you know what they said to those Faunas with the cat features?" There were silence for the first minute before Blake shook her head. "They say to those Faunas 'Nya'." He revealed.

There was a heavy blush on Blake's face as she process the information. She couldn't believe that some people in America use that to get someone of her kind as a flirt line. "That's embarrassing of almost everyone." She groans while covering her face.

"Sorry that you have to see that part but it's part of our culture nowadays." He stated simply. "And don't get me started on the roleplay, oh that's a nightmare of the century! It's even more terrifying because the Faunas got it as well."

"Hey lovebirds!" Someone shouted making the two jump in surprised and turned around and saw Yang walking towards them. "Connor wants everyone in the Command center to talk about our next mission come on!" Yang continue as she turns back to where the Command center is.

"WE'RE NOT LOVEBIRDS!!" The two shouted at the same time then look at each other in shock.

'Oh God/Brothers I'm screwed by yang.' they thought at the same time as they walked to the Command center.

As they arrive to the Command center they saw the their team, along with SSSN, JPNR, and CVFY. Salem, Tyrian, Scott and his team with Folly and his team. On Connor's side they saw Tom on his left while Frank in his right crouching.

"Thank you for coming." Connor begins. "I know many of you are excited to see the Bastards running away from our homeland. But I will tell you now, this is not over yet." There were some mummers in the crowd as he said this. "We were given reports that the invasion was actually a decoy for a larger operation; one that could destroy the world if they succeed."

"What the fuck!" One soldiers shouts.

"That was a trick?" Another asks.

"Looks real to me, I mean how can they trow people away like that?" A marine asks.

"And you know we cannot let this happen. We have Reports that the Nazis build a port 90 miles northeast from hear. And, given the reports that Corporal Thomas here, we have reason to believe that it's the dreaded Subject 51 project." He reveal.

The room got quiet that you can hear a pin dropped. The American's eyes widen as they heard it while the Huntsman and Salem were confused.

"Did we missed something?" Ruby asks getting the attention of the Americans.

"Apparently you did. Subject 51 is a heavily corrosive substance that deforms your body upon contact. Mix it with chloride gas and Tar with radioactivity, you get what Corporal Clark and Salem are." Connor explained getting the shocked looks of the Huntsman, Tyrian, and Salem.

"How's that even possible?" Salem asks.

"Well when your an evil group that wants to take over the world, you can't really have ethical standards if you want to win." Frank deadpans.

"Moving on, the Nazis are planning to move this into Now occupied Atlas and make it there, we cannot let it happen. To make sure that it goes successfully. We need one squad to infiltrated and sabotage the shipment while the rest of us distract the Nazis with the assault." Connor said before he revealed a map.

It was a standard port with a U-boat on one of the docs and there was fortified buildings in the area. There was also a couple of gates that separate the areas of the ports.

"This is the plan. One squad will use the cover of darkness -along with the invisibility device- to silently move their way to this building here." As he said this a dot moved to the highlighted two-story building. "From when they reach this position, the 12th Marines will lead the frontal charge covered by the 5tg armored division with precision artillery barrage that's will target here and here." They saw the blocks that says '12th' charging in with artillery destroying a couple of fortified areas. "While they're doing that, the squad will make their way to the U-boat and destroy it from the inside. Any questions?"

"Who is going to be the squad?" An American soldier asked.

"That will be us." Scott said as he and his team come forward.

"How can we make sure that the Bastards will have eyes on us and not the squad." A marine asks.

"Because you will have me and Sargent Frank leading the front." Tom answered getting the surprised looks by the Americans. "It's the only way that those Krauts will ever focus on us. I manage to embarrassed them live and one of their experiments. In other words, I'm a juicy target."

"Anyone else?" There was silence. "Good. The squad will have their deployment at 1800 hours while the assault begins at 0600 hours. I suggest you rest." Connor said as he and the Americans left. Leaving a stunned Huntsmen in their wake.

"Short and swift, I like it." Tyrian giggled.

"Never thought the Americans can voice their concerned over the operation. That never happened for some people in Atlas." Weiss said in shock.

"Well, if you want to win a battle, you have to voice out your concerns and improvise." Scott explained.

"That's awesome!" Ruby shouted in amazement. "You help your leaders to make the perfect plan and manage to change it if something went wrong."

"Yep, and that's what most of our plans are; just show up and improvise." This made the Remnants to look at Scott in shock.

"WHAT!?"

___________________________________________________________________________

New Berlin, Riechstead military bunker.

Ewers was not having a good time. The Americans and the Fang was continuing to delay his plans for the upcoming operation. Already the sacrifices were dying before the ritual could begin and the main lab that them was destroyed. Fortunately they have more labs in New Berlin but they are smaller then the Main lab. And Subject 51 was still undergoing retrofits to produce it quicker.

"This is not going as plan." Ewers said to his generals. Many of the generals were Atlasians who proved their worth to the Reich after killing the Council. And Dr. Merlot and Mangel were there as well. General Keinscht was on a video call in the American heartland.

"Well, it would have if we have known the Americans were alive at all my Fuhrer." Keinscht answered over the video call.

"I know General, but it seems to me that with this delays, we never begin the operation." He said before looks around the room. "So, how is the defenses?" He asks.

"The defenses are about 80% complete. However, with the American stealth team here, it would've defert our attention to finding them and the insurgents." The first Atlasians general said.

"Und the cloning operation is lowered by 20%" Mangele voice out.

"*Arggh* this is getting out of hand." Ewers groans. "But we cannot focus on the Americans for now. Finnish the defenses and hold out. New Berlin must not fall." Ewers ordered.

"But sir, what about Atlas?" A second Atlasians general asks.

"Unfortunately, if I know the Americans well enough, they would attack the floating city with everything they have, and we don't have enough supplies to hold it indefinitely. The only thing we can do now is to hold out until the operation is complete. Then, we can retake the city should it fall into the Yank's hands." Ewers answered.

"Of course my Fuhrer." The second general said.

"Gud, now leave." Ewers ordered the general and scientist as they left or turn off their video calls. He sigh before looking at the cameras that shows the massive circular device that is almost completed.

'Soon Yanks, you will understand the meaning of fear, when the Blutnacht begins.' He thought before grinning ear to ear.

______________________________________________________________________________

Down below, where no sunlight can touch it's surface. Where the brimstones burning in the distance and groans of the dammed are endless. A rotten body moves forward into a base that was located in a volcano that was covered in blood. And the screen of the monsters that lies within are held. With the swastika burning bright on one of its surfaces of the base.

Suddenly a dead hand strikes at something and view turns black.

(An: now things are getting interesting aren't they? Sorry it took a long time, my internet was on the fritz)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 131 40
After crashing into the planet you now know as remnant you quickly realise that you are stuck here forever with your friend. Choosing to settle down...
24K 547 30
Remnant is the future-fantasy world of RWBY, with airships, gadgets, high-tech weaponry, and a form of natural energy called Dust, existing side by s...
260K 3.8K 44
(title says it all!) Disclaimer:I don't own anything here!
314 11 10
The world of Rwby is full of monsters, huntsmen, And portals To different worlds. Wait, portals to Other worlds? Yes, portals to other worlds, each o...