Short-lived Bai Yueguang only...

By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

短命白月光只想咸鱼 Author:江一水 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4572647 https://m.shubaow.net/153/153275/ When... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95 END
96 EXTRA: ABOUT MARRIAGE
97 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 1
98 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 2
99 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 3
100 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 4
101 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 5
102 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 6
103 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 1
104 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 2
105 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 3
106 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 4
107 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 5
108 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 6
109 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 7
110 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 8
112 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 10
113 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 11
114 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 12
115 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 13
116 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 14
117 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 15
118 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 16
119 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 17
120 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 18
121 EXTRA: SISTER XU'S GOOSE FACTORY
122 EXTRA: JIANG YI'S WONDERFUL FATE

111 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 9

44 0 0
By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 111 Episode 3: Jiang Yi Does Not Amnesia 9

    Now that the promise has been made, Jiang Yi will fulfill it.

    She got up from the bed, changed into a set of clean clothes, washed up, and followed Jiang Ruxie to school.

    The early winter morning in the capital was a bit cold. After coming out of the hotel, a bleak north wind blew in front of him, which made Jiang Yi shiver. She turned her head and looked at Jiang Shuang, who was only wrapped in a coat, and asked her: "It's so cold, do you want to go back and change into a down jacket? I have one in the box that suits you." Jiang Shuang shook his head:

    " No need, the temperature is low in the morning, and it will be much better when the sun comes out."

    Jiang Yi understood, but still stretched out his hand to hold Jiang Silu in his arms, and carried her forward. Leaning in her arms, Jiang Rulu felt the warmth in this cold early winter.

    After the two had breakfast, they came to the large classroom where the class was held.

    Jiang Ruxi led Jiang Yi to sit down in the back row, attracting the attention of many students in the same class. Jiang Shuang's roommate brought her the textbook for today's class: "Shang, your textbook."

    Jiang Shuang took the book and thanked her softly.

    The roommate smiled, and turned his eyes to Jiang Yi who was beside her, rolling his eyes: "Shang, this is your girlfriend who calls every day in the dormitory?"

    Jiang Shuang nodded: "Yeah."

    Roommate Looking at Jiang Yi, he asked, "Shang Lai's girlfriend, what's your name?"

    Jiang Yi smiled and said, "Jiang Yi." After speaking, he looked at the girl who looked at them curiously and said, "Thank you usually You have taken care of Laila. If it is convenient at noon today, I will treat you to a meal." When

    Jiang Silu heard this, he couldn't help but look up at Jiang Yi.

    It has to be said that Jiang Yi's debut made Jiang Silu's roommate very satisfied. She nodded, and said to Jiang Yi: "That's good, it's considered to be compensation for the psychological trauma caused by eating your dog food!"

    After saying hello, the roommates went to sit in the middle of the classroom together. After they left, Jiang Yi turned to look at Jiang Shuang: "Bring your roommate to dinner, is that okay?" "

    After all, I kidnapped you all night last night, it seems a little too much."

    Jiang Shuang snorted softly: " They usually copy my homework a lot. Last night and that night, it's settled."

    Jiang Yi took her hand and smiled: "But what I want is not just for one night. The next few days , you are going to live outside with me."

    In order to make the roommates feel balanced, she should treat them to a meal first.

    Jiang Silu felt that this made sense, and after class, he took his roommate and Jiang Yi to a decent restaurant for dinner.

    Halfway through the meal, Jiang Yi also had an impression of Jiang Silu's roommates. These people took great care of Jiang Silu. Of course, thanks to Jiang Silu's academic status, the entire dormitory is full of hard-working people.

    During the period, the roommates expressed curiosity about Jiang Yi, because Jiang Yi looked a little younger and felt like a high school student, so everyone asked her if she came to the capital to take the art test.

    Jiang Yi explained that she was not, she had already been admitted to university, but she had to leave school for a year due to illness. Now that he is cured, he came to see Jiang Silu.

    Everyone knows, because they are not very familiar with each other, so there is no gossip about the relationship between the two. It's just that after the dinner was over, the roommates teased in a low voice that Jiang Ruxie would take Jiang Yi to have fun, and they would cover for Jiang Ruxie.

    Jiang Yi felt that her roommates were extremely cute, so she quickly thanked her: "Then thank you fairy sisters for your help." After the

    roommates left, Jiang Ruxi looked at Jiang Yi with a half-smile and said, "Fairy sisters? Jiang Yi ~ You have so many sisters."

    Jiang Yi really didn't expect that Jiang Silu would eat such a little jealousy. She leaned over and placed a kiss on the corner of Jiang Shuang's lips: "You know, there is only one sister I love the most."

    Jiang Shuang took a kiss and pursed her lips shyly: "If you don't tell me, how will I know which one?" Your sister is your favorite."

    Jiang Yi has been dating her for half a year, and he has already figured out her temper. She knew that Jiang Silu wanted to hear something nice. She took Jiang Shuang's hand, leaned forward, and said to Jiang Shuang when the kiss fell: "I love you, Jiang Shuang."

    Jiang Shuang raised her head and caught her kiss.

    In the noisy city, on the street with people coming and going, the two held each other and kissed like no one else was there.

    After the kiss was over, Jiang Yi, who felt deeply that he would be burned to death by a single dog, took Jiang Silu's hand and walked to the hotel: "Okay, if you don't have class this afternoon, you can go back to sleep with me." "Last

    night I didn't sleep well, at least let me take a peaceful nap today."

    Jiang Silu said yes.

    The two walked back to the hotel holding hands. When they entered the hotel lobby, Jiang Yi with sharp eyes suddenly saw two familiar figures walking out from the guest room elevator, holding hands one after the other.

    Jiang Yi led Jiang Shuang to a halt, and called out with some uncertainty: "Chen Wanzhou? Little squad leader?" Hearing the voice, the

    little squad leader, who was wearing a scarf and hiding his face in the scarf, quickly raised his head and looked He turned to Jiang Yi and said in shock, "Jiang...Jiang Yi!"

    At this moment, Chen Wanzhou, who was leading the squad leader, also looked over. When she saw Jiang Yi, she was also a little surprised: "Jiang Yi, why did you come to the capital?" "

    Can you go out now?"

    Jiang Yi hummed, and led Jiang Silu towards them. Before they got close, Jiang Yi, who had a dog's nose, smelled a faint but still aggressive alpha pheromone smell from the two of them.

    Although the smell of this pheromone is very light, Jiang Yi still noticed something strange.

    She stopped and looked at Chen Wanzhou and the squad leader who were two steps away from them, her eyes flicked back and forth between them.

    Jiang Yi smiled, and said to Chen Wanzhou: "The doctor said the day before yesterday that I can go out, so I came here yesterday, but I forgot to tell you."

    "But. I don't think you guys have time to pick me up..."

    Jiang Yi let go of Jiang Silu's hand, and rushed towards the small squad leader behind Chen Wanzhou, pulling off her scarf.

    The little squad leader screamed in fright: "Jiang Yi!"

    The little squad leader was startled, and quickly jumped on Chen Wanzhou, hugging her neck and refusing to look up.

    In just this short moment, Jiang Yi could clearly see the mottled hickey marks on her neck.

    Jiang Yi held the little squad leader's scarf and clicked his tongue lightly: "Sure, squad leader, are you two good at playing?"

    Jiang Yi obviously didn't forget that during the summer vacation, the two people's enmity between stripping clothes was cool. Glancing at Chen Wanzhou carefully, she shook the scarf and said, "Tell me, what are the two alphas doing in the hotel? There are so many messy scars on their bodies, are you here for a big fight?" The little squad leader blushed, and

    she Leaning on Chen Wanzhou's body, staring at Jiang Yi: "Jiang Yi, give me back my scarf. That's right, why didn't alpha come to the hotel to fight? Could it be that you came to bed like you and Shanglao?" Jiang Yi tut lightly

    . He said: "Fight? Why do you hate so much, you fight like this."

    After Jiang Yi finished speaking, he looked at the silent Chen Wanzhou, saw that there were bite marks on her neck, and said, "Squad leader, you are really fierce." Yes, there are such deep tooth marks on Chen Wanzhou's body."

    Upon hearing this, the squad leader immediately looked at Chen Wanzhou's neck: "Ah, really? I don't remember..."

    Jiang Yi raised his eyebrows: " You're fine?"

    Chen Wanzhou, who had been tossing all night and was finally satisfied, saw the person on her back being distracted by Jiang Yi again, and said a little unbearably: "Alright Jiang Yi, stop teasing her. "

    Chen Wanzhou put the squad leader down, hid behind her, and stretched out her hand to Jiang Yi: "Give back her scarf." Jiang Yi shook his head: "

    I won't give it."

    Chen Wanzhou didn't bother with her, Looking directly at Jiang Silu: "Liu, can you take care of your house?"

    Although Chen Wanzhou said "your family's this" made Jiang Rulu very happy, but she always stood by Jiang Yi's side when talking to the outside world. She stood beside Jiang Yi and smiled: "I'll listen to her, I can't control her."

    Jiang Yi heard this and raised an eyebrow at Chen Wanzhou: "Quickly ask the truth, or I won't return it to you."

    Chen Wanzhou With a light click, she took the monitor's hand and said, "As you can see, what can adults do when they come to the hotel? Of course it's sex."

    She reached out and grabbed the scarf from Jiang Yi's hand, After handing it to the class monitor, he said to Jiang Yi: "We have class in the afternoon, so we have to go to class. Make an appointment for dinner in the evening, and discuss the details in detail." "Also, Yinxi is not as

    shameless as you, so stop playing around. She's gone. Would you be more lenient when you're friends?"

    The squad leader nodded, and poked his head out from behind Chen Wanzhou: "That's right, I didn't say anything when you and Shanglae ​​came, so why don't we come here?"

    Hey Hey, did I say no? Are you guys here to crack down on fakes instead of admitting to having sex?

    Jiang Yi said: "You two... It's okay to have a secret relationship, why do you still have to argue."

    The little squad leader's shyness passed, and he took Chen Wanzhou to retort: ​​"Aren't you also secretly dating? Go to bed..."

    Seeing that she was on the same front as him, Chen Wanzhou's expression improved a lot. She looked at Lin Yinxi, with rare tenderness in her eyes: "Okay, let's go to class. If you don't tell someone like her who values ​​sex and despises friends, she just can't see us well." Lin Yinxi echoed ""

    " That’s right, you didn’t tell us when you recovered, and came to look for Xunlae by yourself, it’s abominable.”

    Chen Wanzhou sighed: “Let’s treat it as if we fed the dog with all our heart.”

    The two of them sang and chorused, and left the hotel like a cross talk.

    Jiang Yi looked confused, she turned her head to look at Jiang Shuang, and asked: "Should I break up with two people? Isn't this too hurtful? Are they friends? Or are they friends? Don't tell me about the relationship? "

    Jiang Silu looked at her and smiled softly: "Didn't you also tell them? This time, let's treat it as even."

    It seemed to make sense.

    Jiang Yi thought for a while, then took Jiang Silu's hand and walked towards the elevator: "Forget it, don't care about them. Let's go back first and get a good night's sleep     .

    "

Lai didn't care too much about this kind of thing, but Jiang Yi was very interested, so she also said hello.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1K 10
he told me to take a deep breath even though he couldn't breathe.
145K 4K 23
You've been stuck with Poseidon for way too long and you aren't enjoying it very well. So, you heard about the Ragnarok and made a deal with Poseido...
2.8M 163K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
44.1K 2.3K 78
My life continued to go on, and so as my love for the gone but never the one who left like I'm just a toy. In my life, ALL my life.. I never expected...