Short-lived Bai Yueguang only...

By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

短命白月光只想咸鱼 Author:江一水 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4572647 https://m.shubaow.net/153/153275/ When... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95 END
96 EXTRA: ABOUT MARRIAGE
97 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 1
98 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 2
99 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 3
100 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 4
101 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 5
102 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 6
103 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 1
104 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 2
105 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 3
106 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 4
107 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 5
108 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 6
109 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 7
110 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 8
111 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 9
112 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 10
113 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 11
114 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 12
115 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 13
116 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 14
117 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 15
118 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 16
119 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 17
120 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 18
121 EXTRA: SISTER XU'S GOOSE FACTORY
122 EXTRA: JIANG YI'S WONDERFUL FATE

79

95 1 0
By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 79

    The two hugged for a while with the rabbit separated, Jiang Yi let go of Jiang Silu slightly, and asked: "Jiang Rulu, have you hugged enough?"

    Jiang Rulu rubbed his face on the rabbit, rubbing it off. After weeping, she looked up at Jiang Yi and said with sparkle in her eyes, "Not enough." Nothing was enough, and she still wanted to hug her for the rest of her life.

    Jiang Yi saw the tears in her eyes clearly, and immediately became nervous. She stretched out her hand and wiped away Jiang Silu's tears with her thumb, and asked in a little panic: "Why are you crying?"

    Jiang Shilu shook his head, looked up at her and smiled: "Because you gave me a gift, I am very happy." Happy."

    Ah, just a doll caught by a claw machine, can you be moved like this? Jiang Sishang, she... how much she likes herself.

    Jiang Yi looked at her through the pink rabbit, and asked softly: "Is this the first time you have received a gift from me?"

    Jiang Silu noticed her address, not "Jiang Yi", but "I".

    She shook her head, and said to Jiang Yi: "No, the giant panda in the room is the first gift I received."     Jiang

    Sishen paused, and said emphatically, "Birthday gift."

Stiff, she suddenly thought of what happened in that room that night. No wonder that giant panda smelled like Jiang Silu, no wonder she didn't mind lying on it.

    It turned out that it was sent by myself.

    Jiang Yi was a little puzzled, since that was the case, why didn't Jiang Silu explain? After thinking about it, she felt that Jiang Silu should be very aware of her ghost temper, even if she said it at the time, she probably didn't take it seriously. Even thinking about it afterwards, I still feel that my "stand-in" status is a stone hammer.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Yi couldn't help being embarrassed. In some ways, she is really weird, tsundere, and annoying.

    Jiang Yi just wanted to say something, but his stomach growled quickly.

    She hadn't eaten for a whole day, and it was only when she saw Jiang Silu that she realized that she was going to have a stomach ache from hunger. Hearing this voice, Jiang Silu lowered his head to look at Jiang Yi's stomach, his eyes were wet.

    Jiang Yi was a little embarrassed, and explained to her: "I ate dinner early, and I'm a little hungry now, can I order supper?"

    Jiang Silu looked up at her, and said to her: "Supper is slow to come, let's drive out to eat "

    Jiang Yi oh, Jiang Silu put down the rabbit, and said to Jiang Yi: "Wait a minute, I will change clothes and go with you." Jiang Yi was stunned for a moment, and soon saw

    Jiang Silu turn around , went to the cloakroom to change clothes.

    She changed into a light-colored platycodon long skirt, put on a dark windbreaker, and led Jiang Yi out, and said to her, "Let's go."

    Jiang Yi felt that she was too beautiful, so she moved away Without opening his eyes, he just stared at her back, followed her out of the house, and belatedly said, "Oh..."

    The car was driven by Jiang Yi, and Jiang Ruxie obediently sat in the passenger seat, Clicking on the catering app on her mobile phone, she asked Jiang Yi: "What do you want to eat?"

    She knew that Jiang Yi hadn't eaten all day, so she thought she should want to eat something like a staple food.

    Jiang Yi held the steering wheel, and said to Jiang Shuang, "Let's have hot pot."

    Jiang Shuang stopped his hand and turned to look at her. Jiang Yi winked at her, and asked, "Do you mind?"

    Jiang Silu shook his head, smiled and said, "I also like hot pot." Jiang

    Yi was relieved at once, opened the navigation and found a famous hot pot restaurant , parked the car downstairs in the mall.

    The two got out of the car and went to the hot pot restaurant side by side.

    It was already late at night at this point, and the excitement in the hotpot restaurant was about to end. Even though Jiang Yi didn't book a seat earlier, he found a seat and sat down.

    She and Jiang Shuang sat in the corner, and after they were seated, many people secretly looked at them in private.

    There are a few Alphas in the store who have been looking at Jiang Silu, she is so beautiful, like a diamond, once someone looks at her, she will sparkle.

    Jiang Yi didn't like the gazes of those people very much, so he let go of his pheromones, allowing this area to be enveloped by her.

    Alpha hated Jiang Yi very much. After receiving the oath of sovereignty, they all turned their heads and stopped looking at Jiang Yi and Jiang Silu.     Only then did Jiang Yi feel relieved, opened the menu, and asked Jiang Silu

    : "Can you

    eat spicy food?"

What to eat, this is the order.

    The hot pot was served soon, and after Jiang Yi divided two pots into hot pots, he put a piece of beef from the hot pot in her bowl, and said to her, "Try it." Across the steamy table, Jiang

    Rushi Looking across to Jiang Yi, he looked at the beef in the bowl with some hesitation, picked it up and put it to his lips, and took a bite.

    The pungent spicy taste spread on the tip of the tongue, Jiang Ruxi frowned, and silently took a small bite.

    Jiang Yi saw that her expression was not quite right, so he asked her: "What's the matter? Is it spicy?"

    Jiang Silu put down his chopsticks, and said softly: "Spicy."

    She is from Yuncheng, The taste is sweet, not too spicy.

    Jiang Yi laughed out loud, poured her a glass of water, passed it over, and said, "So you said you can eat a little bit, and it really is a little bit."

    Jiang Yi thought to himself, it seems that in the future, cooking can only make two flavors . Jiang Sishang couldn't touch the pepper at all.

    Jiang Rulu held the water and ate it in small mouthfuls. She looked at Jiang Yi eating the pot of spicy soup in front of her, frowned slightly and said, "Don't you think it's very spicy?"

    The family is all from Yuncheng, and the taste is relatively light. It's like eating hot pot. Haven 't been there.

    Jiang Yi raised his head, glanced at Jiang Silu, and said, "Fortunately, the bottom of this pot is light, and the hot pot is still delicious."     Jiang

    Silu looked at her and asked, "Do you like it very much?"

Yi nodded: "Eating hot pot with friends is the best way to enhance your relationship."

    Jiang Rushi was moved and volunteered, "I... I can do it too."

    Jiang Yi smiled and said, "You still eat hot pot." Let’s have a tomato pot, don’t force yourself.”

    Jiang Yi said, and helped her take out the meat from the tomato pot and put it in her bowl: “When I first joined the army, everyone was doing team building, and I wasn’t very good at it. Eat spicy hot pot."

    In fact, she could still eat it in her previous life, but in this life her mother raised her in Yuncheng with a rather bland taste.

    When Jiang Silu heard this, he raised his head and looked at Jiang Yi in surprise. Since the reunion, Jiang Yi would not talk about his past unless she took the initiative to ask. Now Jiang Yi took the initiative to mention it, which surprised Jiang Shuang a little bit.

    Jiang Yi smiled, and said to her while eating shrimp: "I, like you, also eat tomato pot. At that time, there was an Alpha, a little older than me, who made fun of me for being delicate, a young lady, not even spicy. I can’t eat it.”

    Jiang Silu lightly bit the meat, looked up at her: “And then?”

    Jiang Yi replied: “Then I drank a bowl of spicy soup in front of her, and competed with her physically. Training, if she loses, no one will laugh at me anymore."

    The army is a highly competitive place, and the company Jiang Yi went to was all Alphas with a high concentration of pheromones. Jiang Yi is the most intimidating one, but she is young and new here, everyone instinctively wants to punish her.

    Whether it is from physical training or language strikes, all aspects are going on. Jiang Yi didn't want to make trouble at first, but after being bullied, he also retorted fiercely.

    Because that time, she and the Alpha who was targeting her everywhere drank for a night each, and then began to compete in physical fitness, tossing each other to death.

    In the end, that Alpha was paralyzed on the bed for a whole day, and Jiang Yi just had a stomachache and healed up all night.

    But it was that time, I could bear spicy food.

    Jiang Silu was very happy just briefly mentioning the life of the army. She looked at Jiang Yi with sparkling eyes and exclaimed: "Jiang Yi, you are amazing." She

    was like a little girl who encouraged her object, pure and charming.

    Jiang Yi was a little embarrassed and said to her: "I'm not that good."

    Jiang Silu looked at her and continued, "I'm good. Isn't your army's physical training very hard?"

    Jiang Yi didn't expect her to ask such a question. Shyly said: "It's okay." Anyway, the coach treats them like dog training, as long as they can't die, they will train to death.

    Jiang Silu was very interested in her life during those six years, and he didn't ask before because he was afraid that she would mind. Now that Jiang Yi took the initiative to speak, Jiang Silu continued to ask: "I see that you guys still want to run a marathon, do you do it every day?" Jiang Yi answered every question:

    "If there is no accident, you have to practice every day. We also need to practice marksmanship, teamwork, etc."

    She picked out some interesting things and told Jiang Sishang, and after eating the hot pot, Jiang Sishang still had a smile in his eyes.

    Jiang Yi dragged Jiang Silu out of the shopping mall, seeing the smile in her eyes, couldn't help overflowing with joy in his heart.

    She stood in the middle of the steps, looked up at Jiang Silu, and said to her with bright eyes: "Jiang Rulu, I want to tell you one more thing.

    " Some apprehension. She looked at Jiang Yi without blinking, and said: "You said..."

    Jiang Yi raised her head and said only one word: "I..."

    Before Jiang Yi finished speaking, a brat ran from the shopping mall He came out, ran and challenged the parents behind him, and slammed straight towards Jiang Silu.

    Jiang Yisheng was afraid that Jiang Rulu would be hit, so he quickly reached out and grabbed her, saying, "Be careful."

    It was this step that made her step on a wet place, slipped on the sole of her foot, and fell backwards while pulling Jiang Silu's hand.

    Jiang Yi reacted quickly, grabbed Jiang Silu's waist, pressed her against his body, stepped back with her in his arms, and took a few steps down the steps.

    As a result, just as she was stabilizing her body, she stepped on a stone, and she fell back uncontrollably with Jiang Silu in her arms.

    The feeling of weightlessness captured Jiang Yi's body, and the moment he fell down, Jiang Yi seemed to hear the sound of surging water coming from his ears.

    At that moment, her body lost all feeling and fell backwards uncontrollably.

    With a touch, Jiang Yi's body fell heavily to the ground. She was stuck on the cold ground, holding Jiang Rulu in her arms, and her consciousness was gradually withdrawn for some reason.

    My head hurts, but my hands and feet feel cold.

    Vaguely, she heard someone calling her: "Jiang Yi...Jiang Yi..."

    Ah, it was Jiang Ruling's voice...

    Jiang Ruling...her Jiang Ruling...

    Jiang Yi's head was in chaos, vaguely Suddenly, she seemed to see a knife shining with cold light in the dark night.

    A woman with a ferocious face pointed a knife at her, and said with a smirk, "You are the one who wanted to escape. I will go find that omega after you are dealt with..." "The taste of the young lady must be very good.

    "

    Jiang Yi also clenched his fists and looked at her warily. Beside the Taotao River, she examined the woman, and said in a deep voice: "If you are still an Alpha, then you come here..." She

    was provocative, and she was beating a Beta until his head was bleeding, and she was covered in blood all over her body. In the case of injury, she is still provocative.

    She knew that for her and Jiang Shuang, the Alpha in front of her was their threat. She absolutely cannot let the other party appear in front of Jiang Silu properly...

    She knows that she will not die at this time, so she is calmer than ever.

    As long as she thinks that Jiang Silu is still waiting for her, she will not be afraid at all.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 1.8K 57
When the heroine becomes paranoid (Quick Wear) -- Warm the new recruit is assigned tasks by the main system. She needs to play the role of a female s...
81.3K 3.2K 78
Lin Mo entered a lily article and became the hidden marriage wife of the paranoid villain and international actress Xue Luhe! And when she came throu...
35.8K 1.1K 120
Xu Heran stood in the dark warehouse. The woman in front of her who is more beautiful than the moonlight is the heroine of this book. In the next tim...
290K 12.4K 101
Samaira Rai, A hardworking girl who has achieved a lot at a very young age. She has a dream to work for team India and wants to make her parents prou...