Short-lived Bai Yueguang only...

By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

短命白月光只想咸鱼 Author:江一水 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4572647 https://m.shubaow.net/153/153275/ When... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95 END
96 EXTRA: ABOUT MARRIAGE
97 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 1
98 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 2
99 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 3
100 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 4
101 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 5
102 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 6
103 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 1
104 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 2
105 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 3
106 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 4
107 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 5
108 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 6
109 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 7
110 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 8
111 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 9
112 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 10
113 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 11
114 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 12
115 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 13
116 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 14
117 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 15
118 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 16
119 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 17
120 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 18
121 EXTRA: SISTER XU'S GOOSE FACTORY
122 EXTRA: JIANG YI'S WONDERFUL FATE

72

102 0 0
By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 72

    Jiang Silu is a person who keeps her promises. Since she promised to introduce "Jiang Yi"'s former classmates to Jiang Yi, she quickly sorted out a document and provided it to Jiang Yi.

    That night, Jiang Yi was sitting on the bed wearing a nightgown, flipping through the materials that Jiang Silu had given, reading with great interest. After Jiang Rulu came out of the bathroom, he went straight to lie down in Jiang Yi's arms. Jiang Yi gave her a place so that she could lie down in his arms.

    Jiang Rulu found a place in her arms and lay down comfortably, looked down at the tablet in her hand together, and asked: "Where did you see it?" Jiang Yi smiled: "It's just started

    .

    " Opening Chen Wanzhou’s page, I found that Chen Wanzhou used to be in the same class as her, so I asked, “Did Jiang Yi have a good relationship with her before? Why did I see a lot of photos of them taking a group in your villa? What is this?” What about the time?"

    Seeing that the first thing she said was to ask Chen Wanzhou, Jiang Silu felt a little unhappy. Leaning on Jiang Yi's chest, suppressing her jealousy, she said to her, "We used to have a good relationship. She, Lin Yinxi, Jin Duolai, and Zhang Tiantian are the four famous ALPHAs in Class B." "Lin Yinxi

    is Squad leader, after Jiang Yi transferred to the second year of high school, I don’t know why he went in and out with these four people. Because Jiang Yi hadn’t differentiated at that time, the students jokingly called them the “4A Drag One” scenic spot, or also called it 'Quasi 5A Scenic Area'."

    Jiang Yi vaguely recalled such a thing in her mind, but she couldn't help lowering her eyes, and looked at Jiang Silu in surprise: "How do you know this kind of thing so clearly? You and them One class?"     Jiang Silu smiled, thinking that of course I have been paying attention to you silently. She replied softly: "Because this group of people is so eye-catching. During the first semester of the second year of high school, they almost attracted the attention of the whole school. It's hard for me not to know.     " Afterwards, this group of people will not become some kind of '5A Scenic Area'."     Hearing this, Jiang Silu chuckled lightly, and said to her, "No, because Jiang Yi dropped out of school after his differentiation. "

    Jiang Yi asked why again.

    Jiang Silu told about Jiang Yi splitting up on New Year's Day, causing a group of Omegas to go into heat, and then being hospitalized, taking a break from school and going home to live in a glass room.

    Jiang Yi nodded thoughtfully: "No wonder I said why Jiang Yi didn't live with you when I went back for the first time." Speaking of

    this, Jiang Yi was a little curious, and turned his head to Jiang Silu: "Since this is the case , She has been trapped in the glass room, and she is an alpha with such strong pheromones, how could you be kidnapped." It may be that

    Jiang Silu was not very happy when asked about something that made Jiang Silu unhappy. She looked up at Jiang Yi's face, blinked and said, "I don't want to answer this question for you right now, can I not answer?

    " what is the problem. She nodded and said, "Okay, whatever you want."

    Afterwards, Jiang Yi intermittently asked some other questions about Jiang Silu.

    For example, how about Lin Yinxi?

    Jiang Silu replied that he was rather slick and funny, and now he has become one of the hosts of the latest entertainment show.

    As for Jindolai, that skinny little alpha, he is currently studying for a master's degree and has not yet graduated. As for Zhang Tiantian, after graduating from the University of Physical Education, he became a physical education teacher at a local university.

    Jiang Yi has almost understood the situation of the former friends, and has a better idea of ​​the future meeting. I don't know why, but she always has a premonition in her heart. She feels that this group of people will definitely come to her after they know her existence.

    Sure enough, within a few days, on the way home from get off work, Jiang Ruxie told Jiang Yi, Chen Wanzhou and others about the appointment.

    Jiang Yi was not very surprised, so he asked her: "When?"

    Jiang Shuang replied: "This Saturday, we have made an appointment at Chen Wanzhou's villa, and we will have a BBQ together."

    Jiang Yi looked at it curiously . Eyeing Jiang Sishang: "Are you going too?"

    Jiang Rulu didn't answer her, but just looked at her with a half-smile: "What do you think? Should I go?"

    Jiang Yi inexplicably thought of the "fiancée" that Chen Wanzhou had mentioned before, even though she was sure that Jiang It seemed that Liu didn't like the other party, but she still felt a little bit offended.

    Jiang Yi replied awkwardly: "I'll just go by myself, you don't have to. Boss, I'm working for you, not you. I have the right to ask for leave, so don't follow me every day. My life is in trouble."

    Jiang Silu narrowed his eyes slightly as he looked at her: "Sometimes I feel that you don't like to tell the truth, and you really need to correct your problem of not being pleasant to listen to." After knowing each other for so long, Jiang

    Ru Lai almost never said harsh words to her, but Jiang Yi inexplicably felt that Jiang Rulu was probably really annoyed by her words today.

    Jiang Yi knows her bad temper, after all, sometimes she really doesn't like to talk about people. Jiang Yi was a little guilty, she scratched her face and said, "Why don't I be honest, well anyway, I'm asking for a day off, so you don't want to come.

    " Yi has been like this since she was a child, she has been in love with her for a long time, and she is used to it. What's more, for the current Jiang Silu, as long as Jiang Yi can do well, she is already very satisfied.

    Jiang Shuang sighed, and said to Jiang Yi: "Well, I'm not going anyway." For some

    reason, Jiang Yi always felt that Jiang Shuang would stick to her and go with her.

    This time, Jiang Yi was a little surprised that he was not sticking , and asked without thinking: "Why?" He smiled and said, "Because I didn't like the pheromone taste of other alphas. What's more, the people you go to meet are all alphas."     Jiang Silu raised his hand, patted Jiang Yi's face, and said: "Like you said, you have your own personal event, and your boss has his own personal event. I have an appointment on Saturday, so you go to meet your friends, and I go to meet my friends, okay ?”

    Jiang Yi thought this arrangement was reasonable, but when he fell asleep that night, for some reason, he remembered Jiang Silu saying that he would meet someone on Saturday, and his mind was full of wild thoughts.

    I have an appointment on Saturday, who is it? Shouldn't it be alpha, is it beta or Omega?

    What is the relationship, why do we still meet on weekends. Is it a friend in their circle or a business partner?

    Jiang Yi thought about it, and his whole body was suffering like a piece of meat fried in a pan. Maybe it was because she had something on her mind that she couldn't sleep well, and even Jiang Silu had some insomnia.

    Jiang Rulu was very tired at first, but when lying in her arms, all he could hear was a violent heartbeat, and he realized that Jiang Yi's mood was not very stable.

    And this instability is actually affecting Jiang Silu. Jiang Rulu sighed, put his hand on Jiang Yi's shoulder, rubbed her chest and asked, "What's wrong? Why haven't you fallen asleep after lying down for so long? Jiang Yi, what's on your mind?"

    Jiang Yi didn't expect that Jiang Shuang hadn't fallen asleep yet, and his whole body froze, his first reaction was to say irony: "No." It's a joke, how could she let Jiang Shuang know that she hadn't figured out her own details? So care about her.     Isn't there a saying that the one who falls in love first is the loser. Jiang Yi, who was originally regarded as a "stand-in", has already had a very bad start, so he will not easily expose himself when the situation is unclear and the things he has grasped are not accurate enough.     This is the winning principle that Jiang Yi has learned after staying in the army for so long.     Jiang Silu was used to hearing her irony, so he hugged her patiently at this moment, lying in her arms, looked up at her and asked softly, "Are you homesick?" It's impossible to be homesick     . She has been here for six years, and she has long been used to it, so she doesn't think about it.     Jiang Yi replied stiffly: "No."     Jiang Silu was very patient, and asked again: "Missing your parents?" "     No."     "Missing your sister?"

    "Impossible."

    How old is her younger sister? When she left her parents, her younger sister was only two or three years old. How could she miss her younger sister.

    Jiang Silu's question was repeatedly refuted, and after a pause, he asked again: "So you're thinking about Jiang Yi before?" "

    Why?" "Then     ...

    thinking about Jiang Yi's mother?"

He just looked at her quietly. Jiang Rulu raised his head, looked into her eyes, and read a negative answer from her eyes. She hesitated for a while, looked up at her, and asked softly: "So...you are thinking of me?"

    Jiang Yi's heart skipped a beat, and she felt that she couldn't say "no". After all, when lying on the bed, Jiang Yi was always honest.     She looked at Jiang Shuang quietly for a while, and then said: "I found that you are a person who talks a lot sometimes. Are you so curious

    about me?"

I think Jiang Yi may have acquiesced in his heart. For some reason, she was a little happy. A thought even flashed in my mind, in fact, there is nothing wrong with amnesia, at least Jiang Yi's emotions are so real and obvious now.

    Whether it is jealous or caring, it will be very obvious. Unlike when he was a teenager, everything was hidden under the alienation, hidden in the polite "sisterhood", which made it difficult for Jiang Rulu to distinguish.

    Jiang Silu didn't deny it, nodded, and said, "Yeah."

    Jiang Yi's heart was pounding, and somehow felt that Jiang Rulu was a little concerned about herself now, not "Jiang Yi". However, she couldn't control her cheap talk, so she said: "I remember, you like Jiang Yi, right? Then why are you curious about me? You don't fall in love with each other for a long time, and you don't love each other for real. Is it on me?"

    Jiang Silu was suffocated by her question, and even her breathing was not smooth. She can accept that Jiang Yi can't remember anything and has only a little love for her, but she can't bear such doubts.

    Jiang Silu calmed down for a while, then looked at her quietly, and asked softly: "I didn't fall in love with you, so what about you, why did you ask this question. Are you worried that I will fall in love with you, or are you... ...Want to be my Jiang Yi?"

    Jiang Yi, who was originally wrapped in a bucket of vinegar, instantly got angry, quickly pulled his hands away, and said with his back to Jiang Silu: "Whoever wants to be your Jiang Yi, I am me Myself, I just want you to understand that I am not a substitute." The

    body temperature surrounding her was gone, and Jiang Rushi felt her heart go cold. She looked up at the ceiling and said with a sigh: "I know, you will never be a substitute." I can no longer be the sixteen-year-old Jiang Yi."

    She has grown up, has had many different experiences, and is no longer the person she was when she was a teenager. But even so, Jiang Rulu couldn't control himself and fell into the abyss of love and desire named Jiang Yi again.

    Sometimes Jiang Silu can't tell whether the person she loves is the phantom who fought desperately for her when she was a teenager, or Jiang Yi herself. Later she discovered that this phantom was actually Jiang Yi himself.

    No matter how many years, how many times, seeing Jiang Yi again, she will still fall.

    Jiang Silu felt that he didn't need to argue with this person, but he couldn't help it. In the end, she still sighed, turned around and hugged Jiang Yi's waist, and asked her softly: "Are you... Do you want to ask me what I am going to do on Saturday today?"

    Even if she has never been in a relationship, Jiang Yi knows A gesture of goodwill. Jiang Yi's awkwardness and discomfort miraculously dissipated in this hug.

    A trace of guilt invaded his heart, Jiang Yi turned around, hugged Jiang Ruxie, kissed the top of her hair, and said to her: "I don't want to ask, but on Saturday, if you tell me the location, I can pick you up "

    Jiang Silu will be fine, at least at this moment, she can feel Jiang Yi's concern. Her face was pressed against Jiang Yi's heart, listening to her strong heartbeat, she nodded and said "OK."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1K 10
he told me to take a deep breath even though he couldn't breathe.
70.5K 2.8K 78
Lin Mo entered a lily article and became the hidden marriage wife of the paranoid villain and international actress Xue Luhe! And when she came throu...
1.6M 138K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
2.8M 162K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...