The New Racer ~ Charles Lecle...

By simp_0102

Alana Basset the mentee of Lewis Hamilton 8 time world championship is now going to take his seat at Mercedes... More

Cast
Play list
Prologue
Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Her tattoos
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN (pt 1)
Chapter SIXTEEN (pt2)
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Chapter TWENTY FOUR
Chapter TWENTY FIVE
Chapter TWENTY SIX
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
A/N
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Netflix
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY ONE
Instagram
Chapter THIRTY TWO
Chapter THIRTY THREE

Chapter TWENTY-THREE

886 20 0
By simp_0102

Alana's POV

"Alana,Mick the party came out amazing." Seb said to us as he stood with his wife with an arm wrapped around her waist.

"Well thank you." I said giving a light boy while Mouse tipped his invisible top hat.

"We have another surprise though." Mouse said and signaled his mum.

"Michael?" Seb said as his voice cracked and his eyes glassed over. Recently uncle Michael has been making progress he even started responding to basic questions and showing emotions on his face,he even recognizes his family.(I wish #keepfightingmichael)

"Yeah." Mouse said and we stepped back and stood behind the wheelchair uncle Michael came in.

"You can hug him." Aunt Corina said and chuckled a bit and smiled at sweetly at Sebs emotional state.

"Look I have to go and greet the other guests but enjoy see you people around." I said and said a small hi to uncle Michael and hugged aunt Corina.

"Mama Leclerc!" I said as I approached her and Enzo and hugged both of them.

"Rosie!" She said calling me by the childhood name Jules,Charles and she called me by. They called me Rosie because I use to love botany. Charles came up with it, he use to get so angry with Jules when he use to call me that eventually they came to an agreement.

Flashback

"No Jules she's my Rosie!" A seven year old Charles said while clinging onto five year old Alana's hand.

"Charles you have to share her,she is very important to me." Jules said as he squatted down to his height.

"No Rosie will leave me then." Charles said while his eyes started tearing up.

"I'll never leave you Charlie." Small Alana said to Charles softly.

"See Charles,so do you think I can call Alana Rosie now?"

"Ok." He relented, "But only if we share!"

"Of course." Jules said as he brought them both into a hug.

"I love you uncle Juju." Small Alana squeaked out, "You to Charlie."

Flashback end

"What's this that I hear you dating my son?" She asked as she raised an eyebrow at me with a big smile on her face.

"Oh no who told?" I said with a panicked expression on my face.

"Your mum."

"How does she know?"

"Lewis." She said with an even bigger smile.

"Damn the betrayal. Are you ok with it?" I asked because mama Leclerc's opinion mattered most to Charles and me.

"I wouldn't be smiling if I wasn't darling." She said as she held my face gently in her hands and brought my face down to her height so she could kiss my forehead.

"You might need to protect him from Enzo." She said playfully as she gestured to her oldest son.

"Not might she has to.Arthur come here stand with mama while I go speak to Al." He said as he yanked Arthur to his side.

"Oh hello future sister-in-law and championship of the world." He said while wiggling his eyebrows at her.

"Arthur!" Mama Leclerc scolded as she hit the back of his head.

"Come let's go." Enzo said as he dragged me along. "Look Alana I know I can't replace Jules but I want to protect you he might be my brother but he can be stupid at times so when he messes up don't hesitate to give me call."

"You don't need to replace Jules Enzo I had one Jules and I have one Enzo and that's enough for me." I said and hugged him and whispered a thank you.

"By the way well done Champion." He said with a proud look on his face.

~~~~

"Lewis you told my mum!"I said and hit his arm.

"Look you have to understand she looked at me with those, gosh those eyes will be the death of me." He said adoringly,disgusting but cute.

"Eww Lewis don't simp for my mum in front of me!"

"Shut up,by the way she's approaching."

"Shit see-"

"Too late I already saw you my champion." She said and pulled me back and hugged me.

"I'm happy for you and Charles but I'm even more proud of you winning a championship and I know my brother and yours would've been even prouder." She said while her eyes watered a bit.

"Thanks mummy." I said and hugged her again even tighter.

"Can I join?" Lewis asked from the side.

"Get in here Lew." I said to him as he joined us in our hug.

~~~~

"Seb the man of the hour my favorite why haven't I been able to see you that much?" I said as I approached him where he was standing with Charles.

"Because you were busy being a hostess if you weren't such a great driver I'd recommend you becoming a party planner." Seb said as he gave me a gentle smile, "And you don't have to lie and say I'm your favorite we all know it's this one Ferrari driver." He said and side eyed Charles who had a fond look on his face.

"Oh yes Carlos." I said and laughed as Charles put his drunk down and gave me look.

"This is where I leave." Seb said and walked away giving my shoulder a squeeze.

"It's not good to lie mi amor." He said as he walked closer to me while maintaining eye contact with me.

"After all its not like you are moaning his name like sinful prayer majority of your nights." He whispered to me as he leant down kissing under my ear.

"Charles..." I whimpered, "Not here."

"You are right not here." He said took my hand and interlocked our fingers as we walked towards the valet.After he had got his keys we went to his car that was parked somewhere in the middle.

"Charles where are we going." I asked as he pulled me along making sure that I don't trip over my feet.

"To the right place."

"And where's that?"

"In my drivers seat."

~~~~

I was on Charles lap in the driver seat as we were making out. His hand trailed to the zip of my dress at the back pulling it down as he kissed around my neck. When all of a sudden Charles door opened and we both jumped up in shock resulting in me hitting my head on the roof of the car.

"Ow!" I exclaimed rubbing the sore spot as Charles turned away from the person to check if I'm ok.

"OH MY DAYS I NEED TO WASH MY EYES WITH HOLY WATER!" Lando exclaimed,what was he even doing here.

"Lando wait." Charles called out to him as he zipped my dress back up and helped me out of the car while readjusting his pants.

"What in the name of enemies to lovers is going on?!" Lando exclaimed as he looked wildly disturbed.

"I'm just a small child." He mumbled out and I smacked him on the back of his head.

"Ow! What was that for?!" He exclaimed and pinched my arm in retaliation.

"You did not!" I said going in to pinch him back but Charles held me by my waist.

"We are dating Lando and honestly this was really not the way for you to find out." He said and pulled me closer to him so that my back was touching his chest.

"Aint no way does Carlos know?"

"Of course you ask about Carlos you kinda zesty Lando." I said and laughed at him.

"Shut up-"

"No he does not,we were going to tell you guys soon." Charles said,how is this guy being serious is he sick?

"Can I tell him?"

"NO!" Charles and I chorused.

"We will tell him you can be there when we tell him."

"Alright." He said looking like kicked puppy,good thing I'm a cat person.

"What were you doing anyways?"

"Oh right I came to find you and ask where Alana is so we can start Sebs goodbye video thing."

"Oh right shit! Gotta go see you in there baby." I said and kissed his cheek and walked past Lando pinching his arm.

Charles POV

"Baby huh?" Lando said wiggling his eyebrows at me as I looked at Alana while she speed walked away from us. In heels,I don't know how.

"Shut up." I said and playfully rolled my eyes at his childish behavior while he laughed.

~~~~
Alana's POV

The MC got everyone to settle down AKA Danny while he told everyone about our slideshow that all the drivers came up with.

"Since Sebastian is such a wonderful person and made friends with everyone along the way we thought we'd make a video of all of these people that he means the world to."

Various pictures and videos of Sebastian played out with all the drivers he made friends with,all his wins and championships and his podium with Daniel and I and of course some Sewis content.

"Mouse let's go." I said to Mouse as I pulled him up to the stage for our last surprise.

"Hi everybody if you didn't know we are Sebs emotionally adopted children." I said and laughed while Mouse smiled knowing that Seb really took on a father role for him when Uncle Michael couldn't unfortunately.

"We got one last surprise why don't you tell us what it is Mouse." I said since he was just standing on the side smiling at the crowd.

"Since everyone says Seb represents the song Viva la Vida so well Alana and I have got Coldplay to perform it on stage for you guys,we hope you enjoy!" Mouse said with an excited smile on his face.

Mouse and I finally got down and let them perform while we went to go stand with our loved ones. I'd say this year was a success.

~~~~

Just like at Sebs dinner with the drivers it was just Lewis,Danny,Mouse,Seb and I left since we had greeted everyone goodbye,our families had already gone to the hotel we decided we'd have one last moment before the 2022 season comes to a final stop.

"I can't believe it's over." Seb said as we all sat around a table.

"I can't believe I'm going back to Red Bull as a third driver."

"I can't believe I'm going to Mercedes as a third driver."

"I can't believe I'm in a serious relationship."

"I can't believe that I have all of you guys as my people."

We all looked at each other after that and smiled with a bittersweet feeling in our hearts. It wasn't the end but it wasn't going to be the same like before.

"Let's make a promise yeah? To promise that the distance and time won't stop us from being close."

"A promise of eternal friendship." Danny exclaimed with a smile on his face.

"A promise of eternal friendship." We all chorused.

The four of them looked at each other before they looked at me with a weird look in their eyes,weirdos.

"We love you Alana."

"Since you always say it first we thought we'd say it first this time."

"Oh gosh you guys are going to make me cry." I said and fanned myself while they laughed at how emotional I'm being,I'm sorry I can't help it.

"Cmon." Lewis said and stood up and opened his arms out to us.

"One last group hug for the year." Danny said rushing into the Lew's arms as we laughed at him.

"Promise you guys won't abandon me now?"

"Promise."

~~~~

I got back to my hotel room and I was mildly shocked to see Charles on my bed on his phone as I entered.

"Hello love." I said and went over to him and gave him a forehead kiss while putting my clutch bag onto the nightstand.

"Hello." He said and looked up at me with a tired smile his dimples slightly showing.

"I'm going to remove all this stuff I'll be back." I said heading into the bathroom. After removing all the make up,the dress,jewelry,doing my skin care routine and brushing my hair I finally headed back to bed as Charles put down his phone on the nightstand as I approached.

"Hey baby." He whispered to me as he pulled me into his arms.

"Hey." I said and smiled up at him as he kissed me on my forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you to."

"De beaux rêves mon amour." (Sweet dreams my love) He whispered to me as he kissed my forehead one last time as I succumbed to my tiredness.

Woooh ok update I'm not so ok with this chapter but oh well I did try also the DRAMA I have planned is WOOOh but hopefully I can put my ideas into writing this chapter made me sad ngl made me think of Danny and Seb all over again and Jules mahn I felt so disrespectful writing about a deceased man I didn't know personally I feel like I didn't do him justice also Mercedes double podium say less that's my boys like are we going to have a 2021 DUPE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 342 10
Charles Leclerc faces a breaking point with Scuderia Ferrari, disillusioned by their disregard for his input and favoritism towards his teammate. A s...
97.1K 1.2K 26
Ivory Reyes is the stepsister of Lewis Hamilton,7 time F1 world champion But what happens after she has an affair with his biggest rival on the grid...
152K 2.5K 60
All the f1 drivers are added to a groupchat. What could go wrong? See all the shenanigans unfold and what happens when the f1 drivers end up spending...
33.2K 930 34
Seb decides to create group chat with the 2023 grid, Kimi, Daniel and mick. Including Max and Charles. They hate each other but everyone think there...