DON'T FALL | SB19 Fanfiction

By snhenke

Dakota Paige David needs money. So when she gets chosen to be a part of a reality game show starring the famo... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Casting Call
A Flight To Your Dreams
Episode 1 (Pilot)
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 3.5
Episode 4
Episode 4.5
Episode 5
Episode 5.5
Episode 6
Episode 6.5
Episode 7
Episode 7.5
Episode 8
Episode 8.5
Episode 9
Episode 9.5

Episode 2.5

49 6 3
By snhenke

Last night, Felip's revelation of his true character made it easier for Paige.

Paige's introvert nature helped her distinguish what's real from what is not.

But last night, Felip before bed is definitely the real Felip.

Homesickness wakes Paige at 4AM, missing Milo a little too much.

Hopefully, she's the first one to wake up.

So she can walk around the kitchen without having to socialize yet.

Paige isn't ready to be around this many people in one house.

Paige decides to make a friendly gesture by cooking breakfast for everyone, remembering what Felip said last night: to live with the imperfections. To just... live.

So Paige tries to brush off her people-pleasing mentality.

It's going to be the first time she'll be preparing breakfast for a group of humans and not just for a tiny dog.

Paige wonders if someone will be cooking breakfast for Kent today.

She wishes it's her who will do it for him.

But how? She's currently facing a 24 hour in-house challenge.

Besides, she hasn't heard from Kent ever since the day he told her that he needs time to think everything through.

Kent hasn't been responsive to her for a couple of weeks now.

Until Paige has learned to respect Kent's request for a time apart.

Still, Paige just patiently waits for Kent to call, despite her pain of being somewhat ghosted.

"Aga mo naman" (You're up early) a male voice almost made Paige drop the carton of eggs from her arms.

The guy had a dark, long hair tied up in a ponytail. He then assists Paige so the cartons won't fall to the ground.

Paige's shocked reaction must have entertained him so much that he couldn't stop smiling so wide "Tulungan na kita" (Let me help you)

"Hindi, okay lang. Marunong ako mag luto ng breakfast, promise." (No, it's okay. I know how to make breakfast, I promise) Paige, flustered, nervously picks up the utensils that she needs to start with the errand.

"Pero yung prinsesa ang dapat pinagsisilbihan, diba?" (But a princess should not be the one doing the service) The guy leans on the kitchen counter, his arms folded on his chest. He has this distinct scent that reminds her of Felip's.

With strong conviction, Paige insists "Yun na nga eh. Ano yon, pa-cute lang ng pa-cute? Ayoko naman ng ganon." (That's the thing. Princesses just sit and look cute, and I don't want it.)

The boy snickers secretly at how Paige could say whatever she has on her mind without filtering anything from it.

"Oy Pabs..." The familiar deep voice interrupts "Ano ginagawa mo sa alaga ko ha?" (What are you doing to my partner?)

Felip shows up, fully clothed, a hoodie over his head, rubbing his always squinty eyes. The smell of his godly perfume isn't as strong as yesterday anymore.

"Uy! Bat ang aga mo magising ngayon, par?" (Woah. You woke up early for the first time?!) The long-haired dude fakes wiping tears of joy "It's a miracle!!!"

"May babantayan ako eh! Bakit ba" (I have to watch over her! And what's it to you?) Felip looks like he's not really happy about waking up early.

Felip was never a morning person. So why did he force himself to do this?

"Weh pinaka hate mo nga yung ginigising ka? Matulog ka na ulit. Ako bahala" (I thought you really hate waking up early? Go back to bed. I got this) Long hair is now trying to shoo Felip away.

"Ay hinde!" Felip's biggest pet peeve is when the other boys wake him up in the morning "Kung nasan sya, andun din ako" (No. Wherever she is, is where I'll be too)

The guy who Felip called Pablo, holds both his arms up in a surrendering gesture "Tinutulungan ko lang magluto! Ang seloso mo naman!" (I was just trying to help her! What are you even jealous about?)

"Nang gigigil ako sayo" (I want to end you) Felip playfully drags Pablo away from Paige's side and in just a matter of seconds, Pablo and Felip are both fake karate chopping each other.

Paige chooses not to pay attention to their brotherly bickering so she can cook in peace.

It's good that Felip is acting his normal self now.

He is so much himself around his homies.

Felip now knows he can be himself around Paige, too. And that he doesn't have to be all flirty to her.

Felip sits on a high stool by the kitchen counter, watching Paige as she fries bacons in oil.

The entire kitchen smells good.

"Sarap nyan ah" (That looks good) Felip tells Paige in an attempt to start a casual conversation "Pero ang daming kamatis" (But why are there so many tomatoes?)

"Favorite ko kasi eh" (It's my favorite) Paige tugs a loose hair behind her ear so she can chop more tomatoes without her hair all over her face.

"Sana kamatis nalang ako" (I wish I was a tomato, then) Pablo cuts in, trying to provoke Felip.

Because of this, Felip and Pablo did another round of play fighting.

Paige just glances at them, amused but shaking her head a few times.

Pablo continues goofing around with Felip, struggling to talk to Paige while his head is trapped around Felip's arm "Pagpasensyahan mo na 'tong si Ken, ah? Medyo mahina kasi to sa girls eh" (Hope you bear with Ken. He's not really good with girls)

So Ken happens to be Felip's boyband name. Paige thought.

A few minutes later, Paige is already setting up a breakfast table for 24 people.

Right on time when another two of their group members appear from two separate bedroom doors.

Groggy, the youngest-looking one waves at Paige "Wow. Breakfast."

Felip and Pablo makes fun of the way the baby-faced guy have unknowingly said 'Wow. breakfast' while looking at Paige's direction and then realizes his mistake.

"Di sya yung breakfast, Justin" (She's not the breakfast, Justin) Pablo tries to keep the atmosphere fun "Baka malito ka" (In case you get confused)

Paige is mentally taking note of their names so she won't get them all mixed up.

"Ano na nga name mo ulit?" (What's your name?) Justin's gentle baby brother voice interrogates Paige politely.

Justin makes his way beside Paige to check on what she's cooking and Paige notices that Justin is wearing the same perfume as Pablo.

"Paige. Bakit?" (Paige. And what's it to you?) Felip brightly answers Justin for Paige, a bit too overprotective.

It stunned Paige how she never got to introduce herself to Felip yet he still knows her name.

Justin scratches his head innocently "Nagtanong lang eh." (I just asked)

"Relax. Di ka naman aagawan" (Relax. We won't steal from you) the fatherly one sneaks behind Justin, smelling like men's body wash.

The new guy tells Felip off with a bit of morning anger issues in his voice "Ikaw lang naman yung mukhang masamang tao dito eh" (You're the one who looks like a criminal here)

Paige couldn't help but to laugh really hard at that one.

She didn't know she needed a good laugh with everything going on in her head.

This turns the boys' heads to her.

Paige heard that the dad-like one's name is Stell.

"Hala ngumiti na sya" (She finally smiled!) Justin sarcastically points at Paige with a hand covering his mouth as if he's seen a ghost.

"Grabe di mo man lang ako pinagtanggol?" (You won't even defend me?) Felip widens his eyes at Paige in disbelief. But he is still smiling like a fool.

Paige gives a big, grateful smile to Felip while she lays out freshly cooked plates of food on the breakfast table for 24 people "Hindi ka mukhang sindikato. Pero mukha kang bola ng tennis." (You don't look like a criminal. But you kinda look like a tennis ball)

This made the boys break into pits of laughter. Even Felip, himself.

"Ah ganon? Halika dito" (Really, huh? Come here) Felip grabs a mayonnaise squeeze bottle on one hand with a cheeky smile.

Felip focuses his attention to Paige. His other hand is gesturing Paige to come closer to him, daring.

Paige immediately picks up the instinct to run for her life to escape from Felip's weird revenge.

Felip starts picking up speed as he chases after Paige around the spacious garden, still holding out the mayonnaise bottle in his hand, threatening to splatter mayonnaise all over her.

Looks like Paige has met a new friend. Someone who has taught her to finally enjoy life's little joys.

And to slowly forget about things that are out of her control.

It gave the other boys a chance to gossip over the Felip and Paige.

"Binata na Ken natin" (Our Ken's all grown up now) Pablo, along with Justin and Stell, watches the Tom & Jerry chase between Felip and Paige from the glass walls.

"Ngayon lang ba natin sya nakitang ganyan?" (Is this the first time we ever saw him like that?) Justin adds, enjoying the little show.

"Ipupusta ko buong bahay namin, may uuwing luhaan sa dalawang yan" (I'll bet you our entire family house, someone will go home crying between those two) Stell tells a dark joke.

"Pustahan mga two weeks oh" (Bet you two weeks) Josh comes out of nowhere, joining the commotion with a bath towel around his neck. He looks and smells like he's fresh from a bath.

Ten of the girls are already gathering at the breakfast table, too.

It's obvious that some of the girls don't feel good about Paige being too close with Felip.

Erin is the last to complete the assembly.

And the look on her face is unreadable when she sees Felip and Paige having a fun moment outside.

"Are you okay, Er?" one of Erin's friends tries to cheer Erin up.

"She has no idea what's coming for her if she won't be careful with a guy like him" Erin bitterly sits down on a vacant seat with all the girls.

"Bakit naman?" (Why is that?) Erin's most nosy friend asks.

Erin decides to keep it to herself for now and just takes her emotions out on a sausage, harshly stabbing it with a fork.

Felip finally catches up to Paige and grabs her by the waist.

Paige screams between laughter "Isa!!! Papatayin talaga kita!" (I'm warning you. I can kill you!)

Josh comes to the rescue and takes the mayonnaise away from Felip before Felip could waste it on bullying Paige "Loko, akin na yan. Sayang palaman sa tinapay" (Weirdo! Give me that. I need it for my sandwich)

Felip finally lets Paige go and they both retreat to the breakfast table, gasping for breaths.

Paige sits on an empty space between Josh and the girl who saved Paige from the first night.

So Felip takes the available seat right across from Paige, just beside Erin.

Josh offers Paige a replenishment "Hi. Di pa yata tayo nagmemeet. Paige name mo diba?" (Hi. I don't think we have met yet. You're Paige, right?)

Paige blushes at how close Josh is examining her face. She nods, feeling like she's shrinking in her seat.

Josh's scent reminds Paige of morning baths.

"Ang ganda ng name mo" (Your name is really pretty) Josh, being a gentleman, scoops some fried rice for Paige and lands it on her plate.

And Paige's most dreaded scripted game starts again.

Josh is trying so hard not to say any more creepy compliments.

But Josh is definitely drawn to Paige's baby powder scent.

The other girls are busy enjoying their own conversations with the rest of the boys.

Four girls are simultaneously asking Pablo questions from the other side of the table,
five are spoiling Justin with more food,
three are listening passionately at Stell's puzzle stories,
Erin and her four other Erins have now taken an opportunity to talk to Felip

Paige and the girl from last night is being sweet talked by Josh "Girls, kumain pa kayo" (Girls, eat some more)

Josh catches some attention when he said "Guys, mag thank you naman tayo kay Paige. Ang sarap sarap nya kasi...." (Guys, let's all thank Paige. And she was soooo good at...)

Felip's eyes could shoot daggers at Josh, chewing the meat in his mouth.

"... magluto. Sarap nya magluto." (cooking. She was so good at cooking breakfast) Josh being cheeky, just laughed at some of the reactions.

Felip ignores it and looks over at Paige's untouched plate.

Felip transfers some tomatoes on to Paige's plate to push her to start eating.

Paige notices how fast some personalities have changed around here.

Because an episode starts once they've all gathered completely.

Paige just hopes that this show will not transform any of the boys into totally different people just for the sake of an audience's entertainment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 110 58
"Kapag ba hindi tayo nagkita ulit, hahayaan mo ba ako na hanapin ka?"
18.9K 1K 23
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
224K 13.4K 11
Athena wants to be an architect to fulfill her late father's dream, but she secretly loves music and wants to be a composer. At West Town University...
752 50 11
This is the story about the Farmers daughter and a Millionaire daughter, nor they met when they was a children saving each other in the danger and Fa...