Jimonmi (Kwon Il-ha X OC)

By binnnnies_stay_

지켜 주지 못해서 미안해. (Sorry, I couldn't protect you) When her unpredictably predictable life turns into a huge disa... More

ℙℝ𝕆𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼
ℂℍ𝔸ℝ𝔸ℂ𝕋𝔼ℝ𝕊
ℕ𝕆𝕋𝔼
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟛
𝔼ℙ𝕀𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼(Season 1)
ℙℝ𝕆𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼(Season 2)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟡
𝔼ℙ𝕀𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟

482 31 13
By binnnnies_stay_

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ?

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
SinB
01:47───|─── 04:12
Lovable
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

"Take it", Il-ha passed me a plate with a huge ass smile on his face.

Argh!

This guy's gonna be the death of me.

I could hardly kept my stone face on, walking away, taking that plate from him. He's been so smiley, trying to sway my heart with that cheeky smile of his. I walked towards the dinning area with Yujung and Taeman. I definitely regretted skipping dinner last night because my stomach couldn't take the emptiness. Luckily Bora had given me a kimbap which calmed the tiger growling inside my stomach for a while.

But after an hour, my stomach started to growl again. It growled so many times that even EXO didn't say growl that many times in their song growl.

And today I had no plans to skip my dinner. I purposefully kept the seat beside me empty hoping Il-ha would sit there just like yesterday but out of nowhere Jangsoo sat there making me sigh mentally. Jangsoo kept cracking jokes and talking to me about stuff. I couldn't just ignore him because it was never his fault, so I talked to him as usual. I could sense Il-ha stealing glance at us.

I let out a sigh.

I might have overreacted yesterday because I hated to be told what to do. I didn't even asked him why he wanted me to stay away from Jangsoo which made me feel bad.

To be honest I was not angry at him anymore. I was going have a talk with him after dinner.

I took a last bite of my rice and gazed at Il-ha. He stood up and left the dining room all of a sudden.

"Yahh, you didn't even touch your food", Huirak screamed but Il-ha had already left.

He didn't have his dinner.

"Are you done?", Bora tapped on my shoulder.

I stood up and walked with her to wash my plate since we were in military.

"Did you eat the kimbap last night?"

"Yess, thank you so much for that"

"About that", she hesitated to speak about it.

"Don't tell me you got caught?", I exclaimed knowing that it was not allowed in the camp.

"Anii, Il-ha bought it", she revealed.

"Mwo? Aren't you the one who gave it to me?", I questioned her totally shocked at her words.

She told me everything.

Now I started to feel really guilty about everything. Everything I was doing was so fucking dumb. I rushed making my way to the dormitory but not before stopping by Mother's place because I had to pick up something.

"Do you have death wish, ASSHOLE!?"

Il-ha was about to hit Jangsoo.

"Yahh, Kwon Il-ha!!", I ran towards them, pushing both of them away from each other.

"Are you okay?", I asked to Jangsoo.

He gave me a nod.

"Why are you checking him first?", Il-ha pulled me away from Jangsoo.

I took a deep breath before scolding Il-ha, "What the fuck were you even doing?"

"That fucking son of a bit-"

"What about your promise? Don't tell me you forgot", I looked at him with teary eyes.

He promised me that he would never get into fights.

"But Jun-ah, he-"

"Did I expect too much from you?", I seriously asked him blinking off the tears in my eyes.

"What's happening here?", Yujung ran towards us.

I looked around and saw everyone was back from dinner.

"For fuck's sake", I cursed under my breath.

"Let's talk somewhere else, Jun", Il-ha pulled my hand.

"She's not coming", Jangsoo held my other hand.

What the actual fuck!

Il-ha walked forward and pulled me behind him while he snatched away my hand from Jangsoo's grip.

"Who the fuck you think you are?", Il-ha whispered glaring straight into Jangsoo's eyes while holding his collar.

"YOU BOTH STOP THIS INSTANT! And Il-ha, you follow me"

I pulled him away with all the strength I had left in my body towards the woods behind our camp.

"What's wrong with you, Il-ha?", I finally let go his hand since we were far away from them.

"That guy kept provoking me. How could I stay quiet?", Il-ha hissed.

"What did he do?", I folded my arms and looked at him waiting for his explanation.

"He-"

Il-ha looked away from me, messing his hair. He mumbled something but I couldn't hear anything.

"Ilha-ya", I softly called him.

"I'm so fucking sorry", he held my hand looking into my eyes genuinely.

"It's all because of me", he continued.

I looked at him totally confused with his words.

"I shouldn't have asked you to stay away from him. I know that he's just your friend. But I hated how he knew you before me. I also hated the fact that he knows your family before me. It felt as if I was coming between both of you", he expressed.

"Why would you come between us, when there is no us to begen with?", I questioned him.

"You both are family friends. Practically grew up together. I hate to admit it but it looks better when a girl like you dates someone like Jangsoo. He's good looking, rich, has a good family background, caring, smart, strong and on the top of that he even li-"

I wrapped my arms around him.

"Yahh, How could-"

No words came out of my mouth after listening to him. Just thinking about him having such thoughts broke my heart. It pained me so much. I couldn't find any words to comfort him.

"I was just jealous, I guess", Il-ha wrapped his arms around me hugging me back.

I  looked at him noticing his puffy eyes, "I'm sorry", I cried.

"Why are you sorry?", He sniffed wiping off my tears ignoring his.

"I should have listened to you yesterday. Nothing would have happened if I listened to you", I expressed.

"Forget it. So are we good now?", He looked at me with a cheeky smile.

"Yes, we are"

I held his collar and pulled him closer to me, giving a peak on his lips. I pulled back caressing his cheek while looking into his eyes, "Didn't I already tell you? That I like you the way you are? You don't have to think about such things"

I pulled away as I remembered something really important.

I removed a small packet of cream bread I had sneaked from mother's room and gave it to him, "I paid back"

"What?"

"Yesterday's Kimbap. Thank you for that", I smiled looking at him.

He took a seat on a stone near us signalling me to take a seat as well. I wrapped my hand around his while resting my head on his shoulder.

It felt so calming.

When I looked up to look at him, a giggle escaped my mouth getting his attention.

"Why did you laugh?", he looked at me curiously.

"You are such a baby", I extended my hand wiping off the cream which was on his lips and licked my finger tasting the cream, "Mmmh, it's really good, isn't it?"

"Y-Yah, did you just-"

Il-ha's face was flushed which made me realise what I had actually done. But I shrugged off, "We even kissed. Why so shy?"

"Aren't you even scared? It's almost midnight, in woods, with a guy all alone. Who knows what's going inside my head?", He asked me seriously.

"So? What's going inside your head?", I lessen the distance between us, teasing him.

Il-ha suddenly grabbed my face pulling me closer, I closed my eyes waiting for his lips to meet mine.

"Ahh, SHIBALL!"

"My virgin eyes can't handle anymore"

I opened my eyes as soon as I heard familiar voices.

Shit.

What the fuck everyone was doing here??

Epilogue
Kwon Il-ha

"Going to meet, Yeojun?"

The smile on my face was replaced with a scowl when I heard that voice.

Jo Jangsoo

"Do I have to answer you?", I glared at him.

He let out a scoff and walked away from me after bumping his shoulder with mine.

"What do you think you are doing?, I grabbed his hand.

"I still don't get it. Why she likes an angry bird like you", he murmured, pulling his hand away from my grip.

"Do you have death wish, ASSHOLE?!", I raised my hand.

"Yahhh! Kwon Il-ha!!"

I heard Yeojun's voice.

Shit.

I fucked up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 1.5K 20
[COMPLETED] What will happened if Jo Yuri, an excellent student have to married her enemy, Choi Yena, the troublemaker and always bothered her? 📌WA...
Amelia By XOXO

Fanfiction

85.8K 3.1K 46
그 사람을 도와주면 안 될까? (Can't I help him?) . (Editing) . Story of Amelia Cassano, who is a carbon copy of her brother Vincenzo. . . . . . She's studying la...
38.3K 1.8K 23
Cho Min Ha is just your ordinary high school student who just finished watching a new drama, 'Duty After School'. She hates that drama, specifically...
39.2K 1.9K 24
The formerly orderly and peaceful school has been replaced by chaos due to a zombie apocalypse. Will they all survive that tragedy? Is everyone can g...