Short-lived Bai Yueguang only...

By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

短命白月光只想咸鱼 Author:江一水 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4572647 https://m.shubaow.net/153/153275/ When... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95 END
96 EXTRA: ABOUT MARRIAGE
97 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 1
98 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 2
99 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 3
100 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 4
101 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 5
102 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 6
103 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 1
104 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 2
105 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 3
106 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 4
107 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 5
108 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 6
109 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 7
110 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 8
111 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 9
112 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 10
113 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 11
114 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 12
115 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 13
116 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 14
117 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 15
118 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 16
119 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 17
120 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 18
121 EXTRA: SISTER XU'S GOOSE FACTORY
122 EXTRA: JIANG YI'S WONDERFUL FATE

59

123 2 0
By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 59

    Jiang Yi lay on the bed for a while, and finally waited until Jiang Rulu fell asleep. She stretched out her hand cautiously, and patted Jiang Ruling's face lightly: "Hey..."

    "Jiang Ruling...Jiang Ruling?"

    Jiang Yi patted her several times, but Jiang Ruling didn't respond when he was good. Is asleep. After Jiang Yi had this realization, he lightly raised Jiang Ruxie's hand and tried to get it out from under her.

    As a result, just as Jiang Yi moved out a little, Jiang Rulu suddenly closed his arms, opened his closed eyes instantly, and looked straight at Jiang Yi.

    This physical reaction was stronger than some veterans.

    Jiang Yi was taken aback by her sudden opening of her eyes. She looked down at Jiang Ruxie, was silent for a while and said, "Jiang Ruxie, I..."

    Jiang Ruxie's chaotic brain instantly woke up, and she After blinking, he asked Jiang Yi: "Where are you going?"

    Jiang Yi stretched out his hand and pointed to the bathroom: "Go take a shower, I feel very uncomfortable."

    Hearing this, Jiang Silu breathed a sigh of relief. She sat up from Jiang Yi's body, and the air conditioner wrapped around her body fell off naturally, exposing a lot of spring.

    Jiang Yi glanced at her snow-white shoulders, got up quickly, reached out and grabbed the quilt, and wrapped it tightly around Jiang Ruling's body.

    Jiang Rulu sat on her lap and looked at her very calmly: "Then let's go together."

    Jiang Yi put the air conditioner quilt over her body, grabbed the quilt tightly in front of her chest, and refused to look at her face. This proposal: "No, if you want to go, you can go by yourself."

    According to the situation of the previous three days, if they went in together, the scene would definitely get out of control.

    Jiang Rulu sat on her lap and thought for a while: "Okay then, you go first."

    Jiang Yi pulled a nightgown from the side of the bed, put it on her body, and jumped out of bed in a panic as if she had been pardoned , and ran towards the bathroom.

    Jiang Rulu sat on the bed, covered with a quilt, turned her head to look at Jiang Yi's fleeing back, and burst out laughing.

    How should I put it, when I was afraid of her, I had the same reaction as before.

    She should not be so powerful, not so tossing, not so dissatisfied with desires, she would make Jiang Yi like this.

    Jiang Rulu turned his head to look in the direction of the bathroom, and heard the sound of the door being slammed shut, slowly leaned over and lay down on the bed.

    The sound of splashing water came from the bathroom, Jiang Rulu lying on the bed, sniffing Jiang Yi's breath from the pillow, and closed his eyes unconsciously.

    After Jiang Yi came out of the bathroom, he found that Jiang Rulu had fallen asleep lying on the bed. She wiped her wet hair and came to the bed, pulled a chair while wiping her hair, stared at Jiang Shuang for a long time, and fell silent for a long time.

    To be honest, Jiang Yi is a person who is very afraid of trouble, but she also knows that some troubles cannot be avoided.

    Jiang Silu had already figured out her situation, and it was too late for her to run away now. Things are already like this, Jiang Yi is not an irresponsible person, she thinks about it, and decides to say hello to Jiang Sixie before leaving.

    After drying his hair, Jiang Yi called the room service and asked for a new set of clothes and a pen and paper. After changing his clothes, he scribbled a line of words on the paper: I have something to do at home, go back first, if you have something to do, you can call my phone.

    Her phone number was on the information Jiang Silu gave, and Jiang Yi felt that if he ran away, the monk would not be able to escape the temple, and Jiang Silu would find her anyway.

    Jiang Yi tidied up the room a bit to make it look less messy, then packed Jiang Sishang's clothes and put them on the sofa to dissipate his own smell. Then he put a nightgown beside the bed so that Jiang Sishang could put it on when he got up.

    After finishing all this, Jiang Yi tiptoed out of the door with his mobile phone. After confirming that the door was completely locked and no one could go in, he went downstairs and called for a car to go home.

    On the way, Jiang Yi turned on the phone and found that it was only 20% charged. There were a bunch of phone calls from the old squad leader in the address book, and emails from the old squad leader in the mailbox.

    The latest one is: After the end, call me immediately.

    After seeing this, Jiang Yi immediately called back the old squad leader.

    After a while, the old squad leader's shocked voice came from the phone: "Fuck, Jiang Yi, did the rich woman let you go?"

    Listen, what are you talking about! Jiang Yi frowned, and his tone was very cold: "What are you talking about rich woman, did you hear something strange somewhere." The

    old squad leader immediately shut up when he heard her bad tone.

    Jiang Yi sighed, and said to the old squad leader: "By the way, Miss Song Yi's task... something happened to me and I didn't finish it. Did it cause you trouble?" The old squad leader immediately replied: "No trouble

    . No trouble, someone came to tell me about your matter three days ago, there are only two days left for Miss Song Yi, and you have solved the gangster who threatened her before, so you don't have to worry about the reward, I will I've called your card for you."

    When Jiang Yi turned on the phone, he actually saw the transfer message. But hearing what the old squad leader said, Jiang Yi was somewhat relieved.

    She paused and said, "Thank you, monitor."

    "That's what you deserve, and it's all your hard-earned money."

    The old monitor asked cautiously, "I took you away." That eldest lady, did you not make things difficult for you?"

    Jiang Yi was a little puzzled: "How do you know that the person who took me away is an eldest lady?" The

    old squad leader sighed: "Is there anyone in the Yuncheng security company who doesn't know Jiang's family? Missy. She is the heir of the Jiang family. After she was kidnapped at the age of seventeen, most of the security personnel in Yuncheng were hired by the Jiang family. Thanks to her, there are now children of respectable families in Yuncheng. The bodyguards follow. Our group of veterans can also make a living.” “

    By the way, she usually has four bodyguards by her side, one in the open and the other three in the dark. They are veterans with good skills. , the sexes are all beta females."

    "It is said that she doesn't like Alpha very much, so there are no Alpha bodyguards around to follow her."

    When Jiang Yi heard this, he couldn't help curling his lips. Jiang Sishang doesn't like Alpha? I think she likes it terribly, and she only likes the Alpha she likes.

    Jiang Yi asked again: "So?"

    The old squad leader said: "You are the only Alpha who can get close to her, and you stayed with her in the hotel for three days and three nights." The old squad

    leader paused and said seriously. Said: "Jiang Yi, if you are rich, don't forget each other!"

    Jiang Yi rolled his eyes: "Forget it, I don't go anywhere when I am rich. This kind of eldest lady from a rich family is not something ordinary people like us can embarrass. I thought about it."

    The old squad leader emphasized: "But you stayed with her for three days, and spent the estrus with her."

    No, is that Jiang Silu in estrus? That's herself!

    Jiang Yi was a little anxious: "That's me..."

    The old squad leader was startled: "No way, could it be that you, Alpha, are in heat?"

    Jiang Yi immediately argued: "It's not me..."

    The old squad leader's tone became even more frightened He said: "It's over, it's over, she is willing to spend the night with your alpha in estrus, it seems that she really likes you! Jiang Yi will marry into a wealthy family one day, don't forget to work hard to pull your monitor!" Jiang Yi is really speechless,

    she Sighing, he said, "I knew her before."

    The old squad leader was stunned: "What, you actually know such an amazing person? Could it be that you saved her when you were on a mission? A hero saves the beauty, and my heart secretly agrees. , So when we met again suddenly, she couldn't hold back, and dragged you to the room for three days and three nights?"

    In a sense, the old squad leader was right. It's just that the person who was the hero to save the beauty was the former Jiang Yi, not her.

    Jiang Yi didn't bother to talk to her: "Stop talking nonsense with you, I'm going to pick up rhubarb, if you have a task, just call me." Jiang Yi hung up the phone, went to the pet hospital by car, and went home with rhubarb in his arms

    .

    The place where she lives now is a loft apartment near the subway entrance in a downtown area. It has one bedroom, one living room and one bathroom, and it is only about thirty-five square meters.

    The first floor is basically the activity area for her and Rhubarb, and the second floor is the sleeping place.

    Jiang Yi carried rhubarb back to his home that had been vacant for a month, took out canned dog food from the refrigerator, and put it in rhubarb's food bowl for him to eat.

    Rhubarb was lying on the ground, obediently eating canned food. Seeing its obedient appearance, Jiang Yi raised his hand to smooth its fur, and asked him with a smile: "Rhubarb, dear boy, do you miss me?" Rhubarb is a

    green The strong black dog, when he was on a mission with Jiang Yi before, was beaten and limped by a drug dealer, and he could no longer be on duty, so Jiang Yi adopted it.

    It may be due to injuries, both Rhubarb and Jiang Yi are a bit lazy. At this moment, he squinted his eyes and licked the canned food leisurely, and when he heard Jiang Yi's question, he barked at her twice in a very human way.

    Jiang Yi narrowed his eyes with a smile, and patted it on the head: "Good boy, my sister will make you chicken legs to eat."

    One person and one dog reunited after a long absence, and spent a warm moment in the living room. At this moment, Jiang Yi The doorbell rang suddenly.

    When Jiang Yi heard the doorbell, she yelled out: "Wait."

    She said, got up and walked to the door, muttering who is it, and opened the door again and again.

    Jiang Yi opened the door and saw the slim Jiang Rulu standing outside the door wearing sunglasses, he was stunned: "Why are you here?" Aren't you fast asleep? How could I wake up and find this place.

    Jiang Yi thought that he had only returned home not long ago, and it would take some time to pick up Rhubarb, so at most, Jiang Rulu only slept for a while after she left, so he followed her.

    Jiang Rulu pursed her lips and looked at her, eyes unable to see her emotions through sunglasses.

    At this moment, Rhubarb in the room stood up, limped and barked a few times at Jiang Silu outside the door.

    Jiang Yi supported the door frame and turned his head, looked at Da Huang and said, "Da Huang, one of my own, don't be afraid!"

    Jiang Rulu pursed her lips, took off her sunglasses, squinted her eyes and looked at Jiang Yi, and asked interestingly, "Rhubarb? Your pet is called Rhubarb?"

    Jiang Yi corrected her words: "To be precise, that is My partner. It’s called Rhubarb, what’s your opinion?”

    Jiang Silu pointed at Rhubarb with sunglasses: “But she is black.”

    Jiang Yi pointed to Rhubarb’s tail: “But her tail is yellow.”

    What kind of weird naming is this?

    Jiang Rulu raised her head and greeted Dahuang with a smile: "Hi Dahuang." After she finished speaking, she turned her eyes and looked at Jiang Yi fixedly: "I'm here, don't you invite me in and sit down?" Sit down?"

    Jiang Yi felt that she might have provoked a terrible woman, so she turned sideways to make way for Jiang Shuang.

    Jiang Rulu walked into Jiang Yi's small apartment and looked up. Jiang Yi raised his hand, scratched his face, closed the door behind him, and said a little embarrassedly: "I haven't been home for a month, I guess there is nothing to drink at home, I'll boil a pot of water for you, do you want to drink it?" ?”

    Jiang Shuang did not answer this sentence, but turned to look at Jiang Yi: “You have been living here since you left the army?”

    Jiang Yi was a little helpless: “Didn’t you investigate me?”

    Jiang Shuang asked her again : "Then has anyone else been here?"

    Jiang Yi thought for a while: "Probably not, and I only stayed for more than two months."

    Jiang Silu nodded: "That's good."

    After she finished speaking, Turning around, he put his hand on Jiang Yi's shoulder, pressed her against the door, and leaned over to kiss her: "Good morning kiss, Jiang Yi."

    Jiang Yi stared at the beautiful face magnified in her eyes. , was captured by Jiang Ruxie in an instant.

    When being suppressed again, Jiang Yi looked at Rhubarb who was staring directly at them, panting and thinking: Are all omega's so energetic?

    But soon she couldn't think too much, because Jiang Ruxiong bit her again.

    Jiang Yi quickly hugged her hand, tied her in his arms, and said helplessly, " Jiang Rulu , won't you be tired?" Said lightly: "I will be tired, but I won't when I see you."

    Jiang Yi felt that Jiang Silu would kill herself sooner or later, so she simply hugged Jiang Silu and got up, walked to the bedroom on the second floor step by step, and said patiently : "I know you miss Jiang Yi's pheromone very much, but can you be a little more restrained?"

    Jiang Silu nestled in her arms, looked up at her, his eyes were flushed: "You know I miss you Why are you leaving?"

    Jiang Yi said helplessly, "I want to pick up rhubarb."

    Jiang Ruxie rubbed her thigh with his foot, and said softly, "Then you leave, and I will also pick you up." Miss your pheromones, and then I can’t fall asleep.”

    “Jiang Yi, don’t go away, okay. Just let me hug you to sleep, and I’ll wrap you up.”

    Wait, wrap up? What is the operation of wrapping it, and what does it mean?

    Jiang Yi lowered his eyes, staring at Jiang Silu in a daze. Jiang Shuang saw her surprise, pinched her face in satisfaction, and winked at her: "That's what you thought."

    Jiang Yi surrendered. She put Jiang Silu on her bed and glared at her fiercely: "You are so beautiful, this is impossible!"

    Jiang Yi said, then turned and went to the closet to get her bed sheets, ready to give them to Jiang. Like a hail spread.

    Jiang Silu lay on the bed, looked at her with her cheeks on her back, and said with a smile: "But Jiang Yi would always promise me to do this before." Jiang Yi was stunned,

    she hugged the quilt and turned to look at Jiang Silu: "You didn't Did she play so big all her life? Didn't she get arrested by your mother and sent to the juvenile detention center?"

    Ah, this ABO world is really amazing!

    Jiang Rulu was pleased by her expression, lying on the bed and smiling. After a while, she restrained her smile, and just looked at Jiang Yi quietly with her cheeks on her hands, her eyes were full of tenderness: "No, because no matter what she does to me, I won't feel that she is bullying me." .”
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 132K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
11.1K 669 10
Just a bunch of Taekook oneshots... Top : Taehyung Bottom : Jungkook
3.3K 101 6
Cute drama, little beauty is attacked by x Gaoling's flower Before she went to bed, Zhu Xinya read a novel, but when she woke up, she found herself i...
2.8M 163K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...